Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2018, 06:14 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnrise14 View Post
Cloverkit tries to take it but her little legs couldn't take the extra weight, she falls to the ground getting smushed by shellkit. She then wiggles from under her and turns to see shellkit already up and ready for more, Cloverkit runs around her and bats at her tail with her front paw catching her by surprise.
Shellkit turned around as she felt her tail was batted by the other kit, surprise shown on her face. “Your quick” shellkit purred crouching down once more, keeping her gaze fixed on cloverkit waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 28th, 2018, 08:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Any chance she can be unable to do her warrior duties for a few days with that gash?)
Chameleonvine sighed,” Fine. You can treat it, but I’m still going to be training Bingo, whether you like it or not. After all, Passionblaze assigned us yesterday for the dawn patrol on Windclan’s border. So I’m going.” She replied she never was a big fan of sitting back and letting other’s do things for her, and she wouldn’t admit it, but she didn’t believe Caliapaw was trained enough to know what she was doing. She gritted her teeth,” You sure you know what your doing. We wouldn’t be better off with Shinefang observing, or any medicine cat who has their full name.” She muttered.
"You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, because I know much more about this then you do." The medicine cat responded, her voice snappish and bitter as she spoke, anger showing in her eyes. She was beginning to dislike Chameleonvine. The warrior had come in for a checkup before - Caliapaw tried to remember her patients, and she especially remembered this one because she had been the first to be treated since Wheatfur had died - and Caliapaw had liked her much better then. The words that she was saying now stung the young medicine cat, and her already-low self-esteem took a hit. She's right. I DON'T know everything I'm doing, and we WOULD be better off with another medicine cat. Where's someone when you need them the most? She thought, the irritation from her own thoughts showing through in her expression. Right now, Caliapaw didn't have time to filter out expressions and thoughts and everything felt like it was showing right on her face. Still, she tried to gather herself as best she could as she placed another layer of cobwebs on the gash. "I'm going to put some marigold in those smaller cuts. You're not going to be able to do anything for a few days until that gash starts healing up some and even then, if you aren't careful, you're going to end up hurting yourself more. So unless you're stupid or incapable of following simple instructions, you'd better do what I say - whether you like it or not." The last part of her statement was more bitter then the rest, and spoken sarcastically, mimicking the other feline's words as she headed back to Rileyflower.

(sure)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower nodded and she sat down she watched what the medicine cat was doing with curiosity her ear twitched and hissed it did sting but she kept still she sighed and looked at the med cat " sorry if ah came at a bad time sugar " she meowed her head hung a tad bit " but thank you " she added she looked around the den and sniffed the air still smelling the herbs her tail wrapped around her paws feeling a bit uncomfortable but was thankful none the less .
Placing a few more cobwebs on the wound, Caliapaw half-smiled at the warrior. "You're fine. Thank you for your patience." She was doing her best to be considerate, since Rileyflower was the only one making her job easy at the moment - Doepaw was scaring her, even though it wasn't necessarily his fault, and Chameleonvine was making it hard for her to want to treat the other feline. "You can go ahead and go. Take it easy for a few days and then come back and see me." She instructed, her pawsteps growing more urgent as she headed to Doepaw, just a little ways away. This was one of those times she wished she had Wheatfur with her still. How was she supposed to do this, and do it right, when she had no idea what she was doing in the first place? She wished all her patients could be as pleasant as Rileyflower, but lately... she'd had a couple of rough ones. Stonekit first, and now Chameleonvine. For the most part they were nice enough... but the ones who weren't reminded Caliapaw of why she had never been good in social situations. Cats could be cruel, and when they were, what did you say back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Lol, so many emotional roleplays happening, Doepaw's bleeding out in front of Caliapaw, and Fallen and Honey have reunited.

and if Doe was conscious he would smack Chameleonvine ]

His head hurt, but that was the only thing that hurt, everything else was, numb, but, it was like he was so cold that every thing was numb, not, oh, his whole body fell asleep. He could feel gentle prodding on his face and thigh, 'why?' he thought, where was he again? His eyes fluttered open, and he saw his sister, a panicked look on her face. He gave her a smile, a weak one, and tried to lift his paw, but, he was only able to lift it an inch off the ground. He wanted to pat her, cuff her, hug her, tell her that there was no need to worry, that everything was fine, but he didn't know what she was so stressed about. He then heard her talk, the pure panic that dripped from her desperate request. 'Stay awake? Why? I'm tired though, but, she asked me to, that means there's a reason for it.' he thought to himself. As soon as he opened his maw to give his sibling an answer, a sharp wave of pain encased him, he let out a pain soaked grunt and shifted, as if trying to run away from the searing stinging. He remembered why he was in here, he had remembered what he had done, and remembered just how bad things had gotten.

Doepaw grit his teeth, then let out a shriek of pain, moisture tickling the corners of his eyes. 'Think of Cali, be strong.' it rang in his head over and over and over again, he had made her beg for him to do something, that's not what a good brother would do. He laid his head on the dirt floor and gave Caliapaw a smile, his eyes half idled " Of course.." he heaved, pain burning in his ocean blue optics. "After, all...I promised to...go get her-herbs with you, right?" he laughed painfully, his vision fading, slowly getting darker. He was terrified, yes, but, he couldn't just leave her alone like this, who else was going to hug her when she needed it most, who else was going to joke around with her, make her smile, who else is going to help her realize that she's more than what she thinks she is? And he didn't plan on doing all of those for his sister in Starclan. This second, it was all bout her, he was a paitent, and he couldn't let her go through the emotional turmoil of loosing another paitent.

But it was so hard to stay awake.
Caliapaw hadn't even begun to learn everything she needed to. If she had, she would have been able to stop the bleeding quicker... all she knew about, however, was putting the cobwebs on to keep it from bleeding more. She hadn't learned about many of the herbs that were in there, and she was thankful that there hadn't been too many major things. StarClan help me... The she cat could see the bleeding was beginning to slow, the cobwebs were blocking it, maybe she was doing this... she could do this... but just hearing Doepaw's cry of pain was enough to make her doubt herself again. "That's right, you promised... you wouldn't want to go back on your promise, would you?" She asked, half-laughing and half-choked up with a lump in her throat, placed there from unshed tears, as she scanned the herb storage, looking desperately for anything that would ease her brother's pain. Deathberries. The round, red berries taunted her from their place, almost enough for her to wonder if she couldn't save him - was it going to be worth it?

Stop. No. I can't DO that, I've got to have help... do something... anything... he can't go to sleep yet, he can't, what if he doesn't wake up... There were some herbs that would ease the pain, but they'd make him sleepier. So Caliapaw continued looking until her gaze fell on some more seeds. Moving quickly, she grabbed a couple and pushed them in front of Doepaw, her eyes fixed desperately on him. "This is going to help, I promise. But you have to stay awake after you take them, okay? They shouldn't make you tired... I don't think... just keep talking to me, Doepaw. Tell me... what your mentor's like." She mewed, her brain racing for other topics of conversation just in case that one couldn't keep him occupied for long. This was happening. And it was happening quicker then she thought it would, which was what scared her. Everything about this scared her. But if she could save him, then all of the stress and doubt she was feeling right now would be worth it in the end - and she knew Wheatfur was watching out for her from StarClan. Surely, surely they wouldn't take Doepaw yet... would they?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@2018 Okapi @Lonestar23

Bingo was quiet as his mentor and his medicine cat had a slight... Disagreement for two reasons. One, he was still slitted shocked and sore from the battle with Leafshadow, and two, he honestly didn't know who's side to take. If I take my mentor's side I'll be disrespecting the medicine cat, he thought. But then he remembered, if I take Caliapaw's side I don't know if Chameleonvine will hate me or not... he decided to agree with who he, himself honestly thought was right. Caliapaw. Bingo turned to his mentor, still in slight shock, and mewed,"Chameleonvine... I-I think Caliapaw's right... I mean... What if the wound gets t-too bad...? W-what would h-happen then...?" He looked at his mentor with sad eyes and then at his medicine cat. He didn't know what he'd do without Chameleonvine. Probably die from being fussed over by Peachrain. He vowed to himself that he would most definately not let Chameleonvine overwork herself,"i-I'm staying here, in the medicine den with you!" He declared to his mentor, but then looked questioningly at Caliapaw's as if asking her permission.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, because I know much more about this then you do." The medicine cat responded, her voice snappish and bitter as she spoke, anger showing in her eyes. She was beginning to dislike Chameleonvine. The warrior had come in for a checkup before - Caliapaw tried to remember her patients, and she especially remembered this one because she had been the first to be treated since Wheatfur had died - and Caliapaw had liked her much better then. The words that she was saying now stung the young medicine cat, and her already-low self-esteem took a hit. She's right. I DON'T know everything I'm doing, and we WOULD be better off with another medicine cat. Where's someone when you need them the most? She thought, the irritation from her own thoughts showing through in her expression. Right now, Caliapaw didn't have time to filter out expressions and thoughts and everything felt like it was showing right on her face. Still, she tried to gather herself as best she could as she placed another layer of cobwebs on the gash. "I'm going to put some marigold in those smaller cuts. You're not going to be able to do anything for a few days until that gash starts healing up some and even then, if you aren't careful, you're going to end up hurting yourself more. So unless you're stupid or incapable of following simple instructions, you'd better do what I say - whether you like it or not." The last part of her statement was more bitter then the rest, and spoken sarcastically, mimicking the other feline's words as she headed back to Rileyflower.

(sure)

Placing a few more cobwebs on the wound, Caliapaw half-smiled at the warrior. "You're fine. Thank you for your patience." She was doing her best to be considerate, since Rileyflower was the only one making her job easy at the moment - Doepaw was scaring her, even though it wasn't necessarily his fault, and Chameleonvine was making it hard for her to want to treat the other feline. "You can go ahead and go. Take it easy for a few days and then come back and see me." She instructed, her pawsteps growing more urgent as she headed to Doepaw, just a little ways away. This was one of those times she wished she had Wheatfur with her still. How was she supposed to do this, and do it right, when she had no idea what she was doing in the first place? She wished all her patients could be as pleasant as Rileyflower, but lately... she'd had a couple of rough ones. Stonekit first, and now Chameleonvine. For the most part they were nice enough... but the ones who weren't reminded Caliapaw of why she had never been good in social situations. Cats could be cruel, and when they were, what did you say back?

Caliapaw hadn't even begun to learn everything she needed to. If she had, she would have been able to stop the bleeding quicker... all she knew about, however, was putting the cobwebs on to keep it from bleeding more. She hadn't learned about many of the herbs that were in there, and she was thankful that there hadn't been too many major things. StarClan help me... The she cat could see the bleeding was beginning to slow, the cobwebs were blocking it, maybe she was doing this... she could do this... but just hearing Doepaw's cry of pain was enough to make her doubt herself again. "That's right, you promised... you wouldn't want to go back on your promise, would you?" She asked, half-laughing and half-choked up with a lump in her throat, placed there from unshed tears, as she scanned the herb storage, looking desperately for anything that would ease her brother's pain. Deathberries. The round, red berries taunted her from their place, almost enough for her to wonder if she couldn't save him - was it going to be worth it?

Stop. No. I can't DO that, I've got to have help... do something... anything... he can't go to sleep yet, he can't, what if he doesn't wake up... There were some herbs that would ease the pain, but they'd make him sleepier. So Caliapaw continued looking until her gaze fell on some more seeds. Moving quickly, she grabbed a couple and pushed them in front of Doepaw, her eyes fixed desperately on him. "This is going to help, I promise. But you have to stay awake after you take them, okay? They shouldn't make you tired... I don't think... just keep talking to me, Doepaw. Tell me... what your mentor's like." She mewed, her brain racing for other topics of conversation just in case that one couldn't keep him occupied for long. This was happening. And it was happening quicker then she thought it would, which was what scared her. Everything about this scared her. But if she could save him, then all of the stress and doubt she was feeling right now would be worth it in the end - and she knew Wheatfur was watching out for her from StarClan. Surely, surely they wouldn't take Doepaw yet... would they?
Rileyflower smiled and nodded she stood back up to her paws she turned to leave the medicine cats den she was just at the entrance again and she looked over her shoulder her ears twitched she felt bad that caliapaw had to do this all herself surely they would have somebody to help her out right? Right? She frowned at that thought her tail flicked . does any body even say ' thank you' ? ah mean she does this all herself and she's doing her best! That's what matters .poor gal .. she shook her head and looked back at caliapaw
" thank you again sugar and ... ah am sorry that you have do this by yourself but if this will help I'm glad your our medicine cat " she meowed with a smile trying to atleast make caliapaw happy since she could just think about how ....difficult it could be . With that she existed the den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 28th, 2018, 09:19 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Charmer ]

After a pitiful sleep filled with nightmares and injuries, Jaystorm awoke with a new thought. Morningblue. Her brother had crumpled her pride and reputation into a small, unsalvagable ball for the last time. First the rogue in the forest, and now the battle between an apprentice? With a deep growl, she stormed out of the nursery, leaving her kits behind with the other queens. Her mind in a fit of rage as well as her physical form, she stomped over to where Morningblue was, bristling. "You had no right to take over that battle between me and.. that apprentice! You think I can't take care of myself? Just because I had kits a few moons ago doesn't mean I'm still pregnant. I have regained my strength, Morningblue, trust me on that."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Charmer ]

After a pitiful sleep filled with nightmares and injuries, Jaystorm awoke with a new thought. Morningblue. Her brother had crumpled her pride and reputation into a small, unsalvagable ball for the last time. First the rogue in the forest, and now the battle between an apprentice? With a deep growl, she stormed out of the nursery, leaving her kits behind with the other queens. Her mind in a fit of rage as well as her physical form, she stomped over to where Morningblue was, bristling. "You had no right to take over that battle between me and.. that apprentice! You think I can't take care of myself? Just because I had kits a few moons ago doesn't mean I'm still pregnant. I have regained my strength, Morningblue, trust me on that."
Morningblue had just returned from the dawn patrol. The markers were fresh now and there were no fresh signs of Windclan on their side of the border. He was relieved to be able to say that much. But even so, he was troubled. The surprise attack in the camp had left many Thunderclan warriors and apprentices injured and the clan itself weakened. Who could say if this was even the end of the war? He wouldn't put it past the rabbit chasers to strike again. Morningblue bared his teeth as he remembered the apprentice that had gone after the nursery. The nursery of all place! If that had been his apprentice, he'd have cuffed their ears clean off and had them running patrols until they dropped for behaving so dishonorably! Attack a queen with kits, and his sister no less. as if he had summoned her with his thoughts, the tabby shecat came storming out of the nursery, looking like she was ready to rake a cat to death. To his surprise, she stormed up to him and began shouting at him. Was she honestly angry at him for defending her in the battle?

"I have regained my strength, Morningblue, trust me on that."

Morningblue laid his ears flat against his head, and pointed with his paw at the bite mark on her back leg. "Have you though?" He asked in his, cool, even tone. He sat on his haunches and stared down at Jaystorm with and even gaze. "What exactly did you want me to do? Run off and find something else to do while the nursery was being attacked? While you were being attacked? While one of those rabbit chasers was in the den with your kits?" He flicked his tail, thumping it against clearing floor. "I did what any warrior would have done, Jay. Don't make this about your ego."

Old January 28th, 2018, 10:49 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

@Lonestar23

Thrushwing poked his head into the den, strangely, he felt like he was intruding. It had been awhile since he visited the Medicine Cat's den, the short memories of him being here returned and they were pretty much the same as any other cat's visit he assumed. "Caliapaw?" He mewed, but wasn't as loud as he usually spoke. Thrush had just returned from war that happened just outside the den, and so did others. In that sense, he didn't want to disturb extremely injured cats just for his tiny scratches compared to others. The large tabby stepped inside, lowering his head to the ground. "If you're too busy, I can just come back another time." He suggested, not wanting to delay waiting, more important patients.

(I'm sorry it's so short)

Last edited by Bandido; January 28th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

(sure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@2018 Okapi @Lonestar23

Bingo was quiet as his mentor and his medicine cat had a slight... Disagreement for two reasons. One, he was still slitted shocked and sore from the battle with Leafshadow, and two, he honestly didn't know who's side to take. If I take my mentor's side I'll be disrespecting the medicine cat, he thought. But then he remembered, if I take Caliapaw's side I don't know if Chameleonvine will hate me or not... he decided to agree with who he, himself honestly thought was right. Caliapaw. Bingo turned to his mentor, still in slight shock, and mewed,"Chameleonvine... I-I think Caliapaw's right... I mean... What if the wound gets t-too bad...? W-what would h-happen then...?" He looked at his mentor with sad eyes and then at his medicine cat. He didn't know what he'd do without Chameleonvine. Probably die from being fussed over by Peachrain. He vowed to himself that he would most definately not let Chameleonvine overwork herself,"i-I'm staying here, in the medicine den with you!" He declared to his mentor, but then looked questioningly at Caliapaw's as if asking her permission.
She wasn’t too pleased that Bingo was on her side,” Since we have no allies that are full medicine cats. I won’t trust you fully until Zerosight hauls his old paws out of his den to check on my wounds.” She muttered,” Yet I know your doing your best and I’m proud of you for that.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue had just returned from the dawn patrol. The markers were fresh now and there were no fresh signs of Windclan on their side of the border. He was relieved to be able to say that much. But even so, he was troubled. The surprise attack in the camp had left many Thunderclan warriors and apprentices injured and the clan itself weakened. Who could say if this was even the end of the war? He wouldn't put it past the rabbit chasers to strike again. Morningblue bared his teeth as he remembered the apprentice that had gone after the nursery. The nursery of all place! If that had been his apprentice, he'd have cuffed their ears clean off and had them running patrols until they dropped for behaving so dishonorably! Attack a queen with kits, and his sister no less. as if he had summoned her with his thoughts, the tabby shecat came storming out of the nursery, looking like she was ready to rake a cat to death. To his surprise, she stormed up to him and began shouting at him. Was she honestly angry at him for defending her in the battle?

"I have regained my strength, Morningblue, trust me on that."

Morningblue laid his ears flat against his head, and pointed with his paw at the bite mark on her back leg. "Have you though?" He asked in his, cool, even tone. He sat on his haunches and stared down at Jaystorm with and even gaze. "What exactly did you want me to do? Run off and find something else to do while the nursery was being attacked? While you were being attacked? While one of those rabbit chasers was in the den with your kits?" He flicked his tail, thumping it against clearing floor. "I did what any warrior would have done, Jay. Don't make this about your ego."
[ oh dear. jay is about to explode. ]

The tom's cool tone only infuriated the she-cat more. "You think a bite mark is going to kill me? Every warrior gets injured in battle!" Had her fur not covered it up, Jaystorm would've been bright red with anger, tak twitching furiously and eyes blazing. At the last sentence she stopped dead, her eyes growing menacing. "My... my ego? Please tell me you're kidding." Just because she had kits didn't mean she had become one! A whisker from leaving her brother in the dust, Jay forced herself to stay still, trying to go to her happy place.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ oh dear. jay is about to explode. ]

The tom's cool tone only infuriated the she-cat more. "You think a bite mark is going to kill me? Every warrior gets injured in battle!" Had her fur not covered it up, Jaystorm would've been bright red with anger, tak twitching furiously and eyes blazing. At the last sentence she stopped dead, her eyes growing menacing. "My... my ego? Please tell me you're kidding." Just because she had kits didn't mean she had become one! A whisker from leaving her brother in the dust, Jay forced herself to stay still, trying to go to her happy place.
(I can tell. Lol! Morningblue is kind of manipulative. See how he's trying to invalidate what she's feeling? he's smart and it's not always a good thing.)

Morningblue narrowed his eyes, staying perfectly still and calm as he replied. "The way you were fighting, you're lucky it was only a bite. Throwing yourself in front of a charging cat like that was reckless. You'd have scolded an apprentice for acting that way." He closed his eyes and took a breath, softening his voice all the more as he added. "There's nothing wrong with being out of practice, Jaystorm. You've been recuperating and tending to your kits the last couple of moons. I've been training in preparation for this war with Windclan. I'm not going to apologize for defending my clan and my kin."

Closed Thread