Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 08:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

Wheatfur padded through the clearing, quickly spotting the apprentice. He smiled at her trying to keep a calm collected front. ``hello caliapaw.`` He said, dipping his head down, smiling. There was no flowing way to not say this, but he tried. Wheatsfur noticed the scratch's remains on her Paw, he thought about when he met her. She thought of herself as useless and not important. He wondered if she would believe what he was about to say. ``I think i have finally found an apprentice. Though you may not believe it, I believe you will be a great Medicine cat someday. Will you be my apprentice?`` He wondered how Caliapaw would reply. Shock, surprise, euphoria? the apprentice was very closed off, and could not predict what her reaction would be. He hoped she would be happy. she did not seem content or excited as an apprentice. She also did not seem scornful of the rank as well. Caliapaw behaved like she did not deserve to be in the clan at all. He waited silently for a reply.
Of all the things Caliapaw had been expecting Wheatfur to say, this was not one of them. She wondered if anybody ever expected it. And right now she was stunned... excited... and yes, just a little bit scared. What would the medicine cat think of her if she screwed this up? She messed things up. It was probably why she had low confidence, because she messed things up. What Caliapaw didn't realize about herself was that her memory was near-to perfect, and she could probably be a great medicine cat as Wheatfur had just told her. "You want... me?" Say no. Say no. Say no. She didn't want to mess this up for him. But, maybe, there was a chance that this was where she was supposed to be. What she was supposed to be doing. "I - yes, of course! I - this is an honor, thank you, Wheatfur." The apprentice dipped her head respectfully, but there was a hidden sparkle in her eyes that she was doing her best not to reveal. Of all the apprentices in the Clan, he had wanted her. Even kits, who he could have made his apprentice soon, he was going to choose her. And along with the mixed feelings of fear and excitement, there was something Caliapaw hadn't felt in a very, very long time... pride.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:09 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Of all the things Caliapaw had been expecting Wheatfur to say, this was not one of them. She wondered if anybody ever expected it. And right now she was stunned... excited... and yes, just a little bit scared. What would the medicine cat think of her if she screwed this up? She messed things up. It was probably why she had low confidence, because she messed things up. What Caliapaw didn't realize about herself was that her memory was near-to perfect, and she could probably be a great medicine cat as Wheatfur had just told her. "You want... me?" Say no. Say no. Say no. She didn't want to mess this up for him. But, maybe, there was a chance that this was where she was supposed to be. What she was supposed to be doing. "I - yes, of course! I - this is an honor, thank you, Wheatfur." The apprentice dipped her head respectfully, but there was a hidden sparkle in her eyes that she was doing her best not to reveal. Of all the apprentices in the Clan, he had wanted her. Even kits, who he could have made his apprentice soon, he was going to choose her. And along with the mixed feelings of fear and excitement, there was something Caliapaw hadn't felt in a very, very long time... pride.
Wheatfur expression lit up. Of all the things in his life, he had never seen anything as heart warming as Caliapaw accepted it. The molly always though she was the worst of the worst, having pride for once, was just... Electrifying. He bent down, touching his nose to Caliapaw. ``The honour is on me, you are a great cat, you just have great humility. You will go far, and you will have the stars in your eyes.`` He lifted a paw to the air, pointing to the sky. ``I will tell Snowstar soon. but first, we will need to go to the starcave. there you will officially become a medicine cat apprentice. I can wait though, if you want to tell your family the news, or take some time to process the information.`` He finished, eyes alight. Wheatfur did not want to pressure Caliapaw. Sometimes you need to process it before you jump in, and there wasnt anything bigger then becoming a extremely respected memeber of the clan. The tom wondered whether she would miss being a warrior. It is quite a change, since she was a warrior apprentice, and was not a kit who was going to be apprenticed. But this was good, as she could know how to defend herself easily, and was not outcasted for her rank..

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

Wheatfur expression lit up. Of all the things in his life, he had never seen anything as heart warming as Caliapaw accepted it. The molly always though she was the worst of the worst, having pride for once, was just... Electrifying. He bent down, touching his nose to Caliapaw. ``The honour is on me, you are a great cat, you just have great humility. You will go far, and you will have the stars in your eyes.`` He lifted a paw to the air, pointing to the sky. ``I will tell Snowstar soon. but first, we will need to go to the starcave. there you will officially become a medicine cat apprentice. I can wait though, if you want to tell your family the news, or take some time to process the information.`` He finished, eyes alight. Wheatfur did not want to pressure Caliapaw. Sometimes you need to process it before you jump in, and there wasnt anything bigger then becoming a extremely respected memeber of the clan. The tom wondered whether she would miss being a warrior. It is quite a change, since she was a warrior apprentice, and was not a kit who was going to be apprenticed. But this was good, as she could know how to defend herself easily, and was not outcasted for her rank..
Did she need time? Maybe things should slow down some, but at the same time, Caliapaw was afraid that if she let them - this would all be a dream. She was afraid to even blink for fear that she would find herself waking up in a whole new situation. Back in the apprentices' den, where she had no friends and she would be alone. She would only have her mentor. And, to be honest, they weren't her favorite cat either. "I think I'm ready." This was a great honor, and Caliapaw was determined that she wouldn't mess this up. Right now, it was like her whole other life was on pause. She was about to accept the greatest honor she could imagine. Unlike the other apprentices, she had never had glory dreams. This was completely unexpected. "But, Wheatfur... why did you choose me?" Why her? Why now? Maybe now was the time when he was prepared to take on an apprentice, but why on earth was it Caliapaw? Honestly, the she cat hardly thought of herself as qualified for this. Through training, perhaps she would become more qualified, but right now? What did she know about doing this? There was a chance that things would become clearer as she worked - and boy, was Caliapaw going to work! There was no chance she would blow this. No chance at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
The white she cat's own eyes sparked partly in frustration, partly in amusement. Almost like she was torn between being annoyed by his answer or thinking that it was just fine. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth, and she gave him a semi-sweet smile. "A pranking feud, you said? That's adorable." Winterstorm's voice was condescending. It was like she wanted to get under his fur. Maybe in a way, that was what she thought to be the most fun. Hey, she couldn't prank him into thinking she was annoying - so her words would have to do it for her. Why was the she cat trying to keep Foxthorn from thinking she wasn't? Well, he seemed dangerous. A good ally, but the feline didn't need an ally - she needed to make sure that cats didn't mess with her. Didn't want to be around her. That was the safe route, and she was gladly going to take it. "What are you going to do, put some bugs in his nest?" That was a challenge that Winterstorm herself would have been furious with. And, she was hoping he had the same sense of honor. At the same time, she thought it'd be pretty funny to make Foxthorn mad - so she was just waiting at this point. Putting bugs in someone's nest wasn't the most basic of pranks... but it could get overused. Depending on the bugs, where they went, and when it was you put them there... that was everything that it depended on.

Compared to Mintkit, Marshpaw was practically a giant right now. No doubt she would grow and he would stop growing, but until that day came, it would always be a giant apprentice looking down on an ant-like kit. Of course, she was the brains behind their funny duo - even from looking at them you could tell that. To be honest, Marshpaw guessed Mintkit would be more of a leader then her siblings when she got older. Even from right now... look at her! She was sneaking out of the nursery now, before her siblings, and she had the BEST ideas. Although there was always that chance that he was bias, having Mintkit as a best friend, but Marshpaw really did believe that she would be amazing when she grew up. Even more amazing then she was now. She was going to DO something amazing, he already knew it. "Well, there's nothing much going on for me either - so we can do whatever you want," The older feline mewed, grinning down at his kit-friend and purring. "You sure you won't be missed though?" That was his only concern. That her siblings would want to play with her - although the selfishness of wanting Mintkit all to himself did cross his mind, nearly destroying the concern.
@Random Melody

Foxthorn sighed softly at the she-cat. It wasn't that she was annoying him, or really even getting under his fur at all. She was just distracting. She was too... Interesting to ignore, though the Tom still wanted to see the other cats' reactions when they bit into the mouse-bile filled prey. But after a moment, his gaze switched to Winterstorm, faint interest sparking in his eyes. "Oh, no, Winter - I've done something much, much worse." His voice took on a slightly darker edge, but it didn't surprise him anymore. Foxthorn could be quite dark when it came to his pranks, not that he much minded it. Eventually, the Somali shook his head. "But enough about me. How have you been doing?" He chirped. The transition was odd; One minute his voice was cold, dark, almost sadistic. The next it was high-pitched and innocent, back to the cheerful cat he usually was. There was nothing evil about Foxthorn, really, but sometimes he got too caught up in pranking.

~~~O3O~~~

Mintkit giggled as she snuggled against the larger Tom, purring softly as her nose buried into his chest fur for a moment. His question had her ears perking. "Nope!" She replied, a little too cheerful. How odd she seemed so... Smug about not being missed by her family, nor by her siblings. Her ice blue eyes were alight with amusement as she looked up at Marshpaw. "Trust me, they won't even notice I'm gone. I told you, I'm not exactly the most excitable kit out of my brothers." Her head tilted, smiling brightly at her best friend. Marshpaw was kind enough to show that kind of concern, though she could see it in his eyes; He wanted to spend the day with her. "Well, I guess I am when it comes to you. But not with them. I can't really feel it around them." Her smile melted for only a second, replaced with a thoughtful look. Why was that? Why was Marshpaw the only cat that could get her to feel like a kit? She pondered the question for a moment, then decided she just didn't know the answer and gave up. "Well, anyway," She pushed her front paws against his chest, giggling. "It's just you and me, Marshy!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minnowkit squeaked and pawed her mother, curling up next to her for warmth and letting tiny purrs vibrate through her body, her eyes still sealed shut as she flicked her tail.
Crowsong groomed Minnowkit's head fur.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong groomed Minnowkit's head fur.
Minnowkit gave a tiny squeak of protest, but quickly gave in and let her mother groom her fur, comforted by the feeling.
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:03 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Did she need time? Maybe things should slow down some, but at the same time, Caliapaw was afraid that if she let them - this would all be a dream. She was afraid to even blink for fear that she would find herself waking up in a whole new situation. Back in the apprentices' den, where she had no friends and she would be alone. She would only have her mentor. And, to be honest, they weren't her favorite cat either. "I think I'm ready." This was a great honor, and Caliapaw was determined that she wouldn't mess this up. Right now, it was like her whole other life was on pause. She was about to accept the greatest honor she could imagine. Unlike the other apprentices, she had never had glory dreams. This was completely unexpected. "But, Wheatfur... why did you choose me?" Why her? Why now? Maybe now was the time when he was prepared to take on an apprentice, but why on earth was it Caliapaw? Honestly, the she cat hardly thought of herself as qualified for this. Through training, perhaps she would become more qualified, but right now? What did she know about doing this? There was a chance that things would become clearer as she worked - and boy, was Caliapaw going to work! There was no chance she would blow this. No chance at all.
Wheatfur nodded his head and started to walk out the camp, but paused as Calia asked him why. ``It's hard to explain you are very intelligent but you are also humble. You think yourself as nothing but in reality you are very special. You can remember herbs and ways to heal cats like no one else. And even now when i have explicitly said you are special, you are still are humble. I don't know whether its great insight or a lack of self belief, but your an amazing cat, Caliapaw.`` The tom smiled, and started to walk again. Caliapaw looked like they were about fall over, and it was clear she needed to process this by becoming an apprentice properly. So getting to the starcave quickly would help her accept it.
{Want to post in the starcave?}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:42 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart gently nuzzled Adderkit in attempt to soothe him. The little thing was trembling and the new father felt terrible for his young son. Duskkit had whimpered. Was she having a bad dream too? He couldn't tell, he just took his paw and lightly stroked her tiny head, then fixed himself into a more comfortable position. Crowsong was asleep as was Minnowkit and Rainkit. @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light
Adderkit slowly stopped trembling when his father nuzzled him. He curled up and a small rumble sounded in his throat. The scary bad dream still flickered, but it was slowly going away as the warm scent of his parents and siblings washed over him. He felt one of his three sisters roll on top of him, and instantly he let out a growl of protest. Squirming, he tried to make her get off of him, and she wasn't even all the way on him! Finally, he gave up his little 'battle' and then just layed there, iching to be able to see and explore.

Last edited by Bracken12; October 26th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

ThunderStruck sat, his tail curled neatly around his paws as he surveyed the surrounding cats, he suddenly felt chills go down his spine. With a shake of his gray and black pelt, he stood, repositioning himself before letting out a purr of comfort. @Hawkstar

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 27th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
ThunderStruck sat, his tail curled neatly around his paws as he surveyed the surrounding cats, he suddenly felt chills go down his spine. With a shake of his gray and black pelt, he stood, repositioning himself before letting out a purr of comfort. @Hawkstar
Badgerthroat walked in not too long ago he had a little run to stretch his legs , his brown eyes scanned the den he smiled knowing that no threat could be in here . The tom was afraid of fighting , snakes , spiders , some she cats. His brown black and white spotted pelt was smooth a bit greasy , he didn't care about what he looked like any ways his brown eyes then lit up as he saw Thunderstruck and a smile planted on his face . Badgerthroat trotted to the other tom with his tail in the air and swaying ears perked and whiskers slightly twitched.
" good afternoon Thunderstruck " he meowed and sat down his tail now curled his voice was light .
Closed Thread