Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Haha it's ok, heterosexual means straight)
Bark skips gaze flicked to the tom cats leg. "Oh that's too bad. It doesn't seem to be bothering you too much though, since you beat me at that race we had." He commented.

(Last post for the night)
(good night and sure we can ship dem)
Quietstream nodded "every once in a while i get a sharp pain though"
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva tipped her head, understanding. She knew that many cats could be unkind to strangers, some more, some less. It always varied from once cat to the next, and you never knew how anyone would react. She was glad he'd reacted inna friendly way, and not in the lashing out, attacking way that a lot of cats reacted. She flicked an ear, dismissing all her thoughts and looking at the bright, golden furred tom. Most cats in this Clan seemed friendly, and of that she was quite glad, as she found it hard to work with cats who weren't very friendly. True, she could get a bit shy around certain cats, such as Timberpaw and sometimes her older half brother, Blade, but usually, she was a friendly and energetic molly, always eager to help anyone in need if it.

Around her, the camp was a constant buzz of noise and activity. Cats, both old and bound scampered about, all talking or speaking in some way, making there be a constant babble of information filling her ears. Apurva sat down rather fast, letting out a low whimper and flattening her ears. She overwhelming and mingled scents, which seemed constantly too strong, and the noise, which hummed like bees in her ears, it was very overwhelming, and she knew quite well that it would take some time for her to get used to this, as it was very distracting to her. She winced, then blocked it out, focusing on only Daypaw. “Why do y'all have "paw" or "kit" or something else at the end of your names?” the pretty, multicolored calico whispered after a moment, her brilliant green hues glinting as the pale, cloudy sunlight his them just at the right angle, making her appear even more inquisitive than she actually was, though it did confuse her, and she wanted to know what that was all about, their strange names.
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sparrowkit gave Lichenkit a more polite smile, since he did indeed take pride in being polite. There was a slightly cold, hard gleam to his hues however, something that almost seemed to give away the innocence of kithood. He was no longer a young kit; he was close to being an apprentice. And the tom would soon be ready to fight for his Clan; well, for the Clan that there used to be. Where did Ashstar come from, anyways? How could he have just suddenly reappeared, out of nowhere, no less! The tom thought with an angry lash of his tail, his expression furious before he realized he needed to regain his composure in front of his...friend.

At least, she was the closest cat to him, and as far as Sparrowkit knew that made her a friend. "Lichenkit. We need to talk." He mewed, bumping against the she cat a little in an attempt to get her up. "Follow me. We need to be in a more...hidden place. Where we will not be overheard." He told her, padding a few pawsteps away towards a hidden part of camp. He waited for her; after all, if he were going to do anything, he should at first run through it with Lichenkit. If he ever did become leader; she would definitely be his deputy. But of course there was very little chance of that. Still, he was able to have ambitions...wasn't he?
Lichenkit glanced up at the older tom and shrugged. Maybe he was wanting to talk to her about fooling with one of the other kits. That'd be fun, right? Or maybe trying to get a warrior in trouble? She decided that those options were way too ambitious for Sparrowkit, though she didn't really know him all that well. As she padded toward her so-called friend, she paused, glaring at the fresh kill pile. Did he want to gloat about maybe poisoning the food? Nah, seeing as both she and he had to eat the stuff too. Though she pushed the thought to the side in hopes of revisiting the plot in the future. Maybe Sparrowkit would even help her with it.
As she padded up to the tom, she sat down like she saw some of the she-cats do in front of toms they liked. She knew she was a beautiful she-cat, so she better start her seductive ways now while there was time to learn, right? Might even be fun to try it on the other she-cats once she perfects it. "Can I help you?" She asked rather rashly. Dang, she messed it up already. No matter, since she wasn't actually trying to seduce anyone... Yet. She tilted her head, and waited to know what the tom had to say. Hopefully it would be something fun, seeing as the camp was so boring all the time.
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:10 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost shrugged, giving a noncommittal shake of his smooth-furred head.
Not really." He meowed, raising his paw and looking around at the clan laxly. "They are both helpful at different times. If I had to choose, I'd say border patrols." Pausing for a moment in his speech, he looked at her. Speaking of patrols, shall we hunt at the border, that way we gain three in one?" A moment later, he realized that ,any not make sense.
"You know, getting the clan food, watching for trespassers, and we could stretch our muscles. The tom cat flexed his claws, eagerly waiting for her responses. Cottonfrost loved roaming the forest and exploring the woods.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Bristletail listened to Cottonfrost's answer and offer. "That sounds like a fine idea." she purred, concealing her eagerness. It always gave her a thrill to try something new. "When do we start?"
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristletail View Post
Bristletail listened to Cottonfrost's answer and offer. "That sounds like a fine idea." she purred, concealing her eagerness. It always gave her a thrill to try something new. "When do we start?"
Cottonfrost shrugged off the tenseness that had begun to settle in his muscles.
"We could go now, if you want." He replied, standing up. He balanced on his toes and his jaw twitched, as it often did. The tom blinked his dark eyes as he watched her. His sister had the build of a Hunter just as their mother. He himself had inherited his father's lean, muscular build. He relaxed into all of his paws and began to move toward the entrance of the camp, hoping she would follow. He wanted to get out. To run. The tom's tail lashed the air with his tail excitedly. It was perfect weather out, slightly flurry and brisk. It was warmer than it had been in a while, so the prey would hopefuly be out and scouring for the little berries and nuts left over from the fall.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 13th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
@Nighty boop)
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Barkskip nodded. "Ah, somehow I escaped without too many major injuries. Mainly just some scratches and lost fur, nothing major. I guess I was one of the lucky ones." he added with a chuckle.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Barkskip nodded. "Ah, somehow I escaped without too many major injuries. Mainly just some scratches and lost fur, nothing major. I guess I was one of the lucky ones." he added with a chuckle.
Quietstream chuckled a bit "well im glad your not hurt." He scratched his ear
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Otterkit sat in the nursery. "I'M SO BORED!!!!!", she yowled. "Ugh! There's nothing to do anymore!!!!!!", the white kit hissed and looked around the nursery and noticed Brightkit. Her green eyes focused on the kit. At 6-8 moons old and still isn't apprenticed yet, Otterkit was really bored. "I need to be an apprentice now!", by this time Otterkit seemed to be arrogant, a brat, and annoying. Otterkit's siblings looked at her. "Otterkit, shut up!!", Lionkit hissed.

"All you do now, since you're Apprentice aged, is yell, be annoying, and try to be mean to everyone.", Volekit mewed. The white furred kit glared at her siblings. "Don't you dare talk to me like that ever, you two!!!! Ever!!!!!", she snarled. "See? This is what we mean!", Snailkit complained. "Snailkit, you be quiet!!", Otterkit growled. The tortoiseshell shekit looked at Otterkit. "Shut up!! You can't even learn to be quiet anymore!!!", amber, silver, and brown eyes stared at their older sister.

"What is going on with you four?", Oakclaw asked, walking into the nursery with a rabbit and a vole in his jaws. "Father, Otterkit's being mouse-brained....", Lionkit, the 5 moon old, light ginger furred, amber eyed, brother of Otterkit, Volekit, and Snailkit said. "And she's being mean!", the youngest of Oakclaw's kits, Volekit, a light brown tomkit with brown eyes, mewed. "She is also being an arrogant brat!", Snailkit, the silver eyed tortoiseshell she kit mewed and then glanced at her hind legs, which can't function anymore, and then glanced back at Oakclaw. "Otterkit, only because you're Apprentice aged and shouldn't be in the nursery anymore, doesn't mean you should be arrogant, bratty, and annoying to everyone here..... You know that...", Oakclaw scowled. "Yes I do!! And I don't know that...", Otterkit retorted. Thank StarClan, I'm not younger than Lionkit, Volekit, and Snailkit, I would be a newborn kit! And newborns mewl to much! Mouse-dung!, Otterkit thought.

"You four can have the vole and the rabbit. Lionkit and Otterkit get the vole and Snailkit and Volekit get the rabbit.", Oakclaw said as he padded over to his kits and gave them the prey. As soon as the four kits started eating the freshly caught prey, Oakclaw walked out the nursery and went back to the clearing.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 13th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:16 PM
a tiny bean

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Alarmkit padded over to Otterkit, "Bored, eh?" She laughed.
lotusfang
Closed Thread