Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2020, 06:15 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

She glanced up quickly, a mix of emotions shown on her face. The one covering them all was surprise. He wanted kits? Not that it was a bad thing, cause she did too, but really? "You never mentioned kitsch of our own before..." she kind of asked, trying to keep her excitement out her voice.

" well ive kinda knew i always wanted kits, but i needed to know who i truely wanted to have them with and i forsure know its you"
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 13th, 2020, 07:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Crap. Crap crap crap. Okay he hadn’t meant to do that, not at all. Now he could see she felt even worse than before. “No, please.. just...” Flintstar closed his eyes and let out a large breath, sucking it back in before letting it out again slowly. “Dustbreeze.” He meowed, hoping that he could come up with something to right this wrong that he’d created.
“Don't ever say sorry to me. Ever again. That’s no longer allowed, okay?” He tried to keep a serious look on his face as he leaned down towards her, no longer having any qualms about getting close. Because previously when he did that it had caused problems. But as he stared at her, his face slowly broke into a large grin, inwardly laughing at his own silliness.
Then he let out a small purr, tail flicking behind him. “Don’t worry, I’m not alone, as long as you’re around.” He meowed, before leaning forwards slightly and bumping his nose against hers in a playful manner. Then Flintstar straightened up, heat rushing to his ears, but he kept his cool, though becoming a little bashful. He gave Dustbreeze a soft smile, ears flicking kindly. “Go get some sleep Dustbreeze, you need it.”

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 13th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Oh." Giving out a sigh, letting go of his concern. "Why are you blushing?" Owlwatcher asked the molly.

@touka
Old January 13th, 2020, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Dustbreeze let our a little breath of relief as Flintstar quickly fizzled the awkwardness of the last few moments. Her tail perked up behind her hopefully, though her ears stayed bashfully to the sides as he told her not apologize. She supposed some things wouldn't easily change but maybe some day she would be able to be confident in her decisions. Especially if she continued to surround herself with supportive cats.

When he touched her nose she dipped her head as a flurry of excited jitters coursed through her body. She made him want to stay, and that feeling was so alarming that she most certainly would not sleep well tonight. It wouldn't be the fault of pondering her faults tonight, but of whatever this emotion was coursing though her, white hot and dizzying yellow all at red same time.

"I'll try." She finally breathed out. Her eyes weren't sure where to settle. They roamed from his, to where his nose hovered so close to hers, to the rise and fall of his chest. She blinked with embarrassment and looked at the ground, then back into his pale green eyes. "Make sure you get some sleep too, ok?"

@RedHead
Old January 13th, 2020, 09:28 PM

@RedHead @SoyBoi @Solstice_X

Mintfrost took in a slow, steadying breath to outwardly prepare for the patrol. "Yes, Buckbranch," he said, stiff with cordiality as he accepted the assignment. Only afterward did he remember to dip his head, not without a silent chastising for being needlessly icy to a deputy who hadn't personally wronged him. Just the entire Clan, no big deal. He turned around with surprising grace to scan his clan-mates for the familiar faces that would be joining him, led by Jaggedhawk. To Morningsun, he softened and this time actually remembered to dip his head, then did the same for the patrol leader in greeting. That left only Thornpaw that they were waiting on, and Mintfrost looked to Jaggedhawk in inquiry. When he questioned if they were ready, Mintfrost was hesitant to say yes. Instead, he was dry as he asked, "Are you going to pull Thornpaw out from your fur?" Although delivered in sincerity and monotone, the joke was given away simply because of the little flash of a smile afterward, the flicker of a good spirit. But he was all business again as he conceded, "If we aren't waiting, then yes. Please lead, friend."
Old January 13th, 2020, 09:55 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Mintfrost's gaze traveled over Flintstar and his ragged appearance in quiet calculation. He looked and sounded a mess, and he felt like he was observing a private moment that wasn't meant for anybody but the leader himself. A lump of discomfort rose in his throat, but he was cautious to react outwardly and stayed composed. The scene was tough to continue living in, yet he couldn't walk away or even avert his gaze, as if worried it was the glue keeping Flintstar from shattering into pieces. When his name came up in the ceremony proceedings, it brought down his entire gray-rocking charade as his jaw fell open, head leaning to the side. It was on numb paws that he ghosted forward, the clearing moving around him in flashes of color while he neared the Highpeak to greet his new... his new apprentice. Yes, that was it. "Herringpaw," he greeted, voice a gentle albeit firm rumble. "..I suppose I am your mentor." After he said that, he waited, gauging the reaction with subdued curiosity until he went on, "It would be an honor to not just train you but learn from you as well." It was a two-way street to Mintfrost, they were a duo now.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 13th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The tom held a decent enough sense of humor to notice Mintfrost’s joke, letting out an easy laugh. “Let’s just say my so-called apprentice isn’t the best at being punctual.” Jaggedhawk meowed, a flicker of annoyance crossing his face. “It would be best if we just went on without him, the border won’t be checking itself.” He joked, glancing at both Mintfrost and Morningsun before giving a flick of his tail and turning towards the entrance. Though young, Jaggedhawk had no problem with giving orders to older cats. In fact, he quite enjoyed being able to do so. “If he notices his name was called in time he might catch up, but for now we’ll just head towards the border.

@Kitty Mama @Solstice_X @SoyBoi

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 14th, 2020, 06:03 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Oh." Giving out a sigh, letting go of his concern. "Why are you blushing?" Owlwatcher asked the molly.

@touka

"y, your smile was adorable " she said as the blush slowly faded away
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 14th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
" well ive kinda knew i always wanted kits, but i needed to know who i truely wanted to have them with and i forsure know its you"

The orange molly blushed, smiling as she turned forward to look over the camp again. "I would love to have kits, to start a family with you, but..." she said, the sad look coming over her again, "I just can't bring them into all this pain and war. I don't like the fact the kits already here have to experience it!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 14th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The tom let out a hearty laugh. "You had me worried there for a second." Owlwatcher said.
@touka
Closed Thread