Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2019, 01:11 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
@Orchidleaf

His eyes flashing, Emberpaw stalked over the spongy moor ground. The short, rough grass dug into his paws, and he shivered a bit, even though he didn't feel at all cold.
Emberpaw hated being alone- even though he knew his destination was worth it. Any more of this closing, choking loneliness and he thought he might scream.
He knew his mentor would scream if he was found out. It wasn't his mentor's fault, not really- he had to admit to himself that someone disobeying someone else quite a bit could become annoying after a while. But what you don't know doesn't hurt you, right?
With a huff of breath, Emberpaw broke into a sprint. The pattering of his paws on the grassy moor was the only thing that gave him comfort- he couldn't imagine what Windpaw had to go through every day.
As he was nearing the crest of the hill, he caught a glimpse of the twoleg fence. He let himself slow, breathing heavily. He was deffinitley not as fast as the other apprentices, but was that his fault? He was small and stocky, with fluffy fur. He couldn't exactly 'run wild' when every step only awarded him with more thistles and weeds to be stuck in his pelt.
He paused at the fences, panting and swaying as he gauged the diffrence of his jump. Another weakness- jumping was so much harder with short legs.
Still, he was able to made it up. As he searched the yard for his friend, almost losing his balance when he finally noticed him.
Houdini hadn't seen him yet, and was close enough for jumping distance! He wiggled his haunches, a mischevious grin settling on his face, as he hurled himself at his close friend. He kept his claws in, just in case he hit him at the wrong angle.

Houdini had only just recently been let out of his twoleg's den and was waiting for his friend Emberpaw to arrive when he decided that maybe a bath in the sun was in order. So, he plopped down near the back fence, lowered himself onto the ground and closed his eyes. He was quite enjoying the warm sun on his black and white fur, soaking into his body and warming him until he was hit by an absurd amount of force on his back. He dug his claws into the ground and groaned as he looked up to see Emberpaw "Nice to see you too!" He said through gritted teeth and a large smile as he quickly turned upwards, flinging Emberpaw to the ground as he pinned him with his front paws with just enough force as to hopefully not hurt him. @Tempest's Song
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 18th, 2019 at 01:20 AM.
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:23 AM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Houdini had only just recently been let out of his twoleg's den and was waiting for his friend Emberpaw to arrive when he decided that maybe a bath in the sun was in order. So, he plopped down near the back fence, lowered himself onto the ground and closed his eyes. He was quite enjoying the warm sun on his black and white fur, soaking into his body and warming him until he was hit by an absurd amount of force on his back. He dug his claws into the ground and groaned as he looked up to see Emberpaw "Nice to see you too!" He said through gritted teeth and a large smile as he quickly turned upwards, flinging Emberpaw to the ground as he pinned him with his front paws with just enough force as to hopefully not hurt him.
@Fuzzyfeline --- Just mentioning your character! Don't mind this too much.

With a purr of laughter, Emberpaw tried to wrestle his way out of his friends grasp. After a few moments of struggling, he finally gave up "I guess I do deserve this." he said with a huff.
Then smirking, he added: "Unless, of course, you want to stay this way?"
Before his friend could react, he twisted out of his grasp. Taking time to slowly stretch his extremities and back, he couldn't help but to add: "If I were you, I wouldn't mind it!" Well, what could he say? Who wouldn't want to be in Houdini's sitation? Emberpaw was just beautiful and attractive all around. Even if his sister didn't agree- well, who cared about her opinion!?
Instantly regretting the thought, Emberpaw turned around with exagerated slowness, trying to banish any remaining seeds of guilt from his doubt. She would be fine, she didn't know his thoughts- probably. They did have a very special relationship. Maybe there were secrets between them he didn't yet know... Who was he kidding? He should probably get his mental state evaluated.
As his mind flipped from one subject to the other, Emberpaw ended up accidentally knocking over a watering can with his paw. Grinning bashfully, he turned to face his friend fully. "Sorry." he said with a laugh.

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Old July 18th, 2019, 01:34 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
@Fuzzyfeline --- Just mentioning your character! Don't mind this too much.

With a purr of laughter, Emberpaw tried to wrestle his way out of his friends grasp. After a few moments of struggling, he finally gave up "I guess I do deserve this." he said with a huff.
Then smirking, he added: "Unless, of course, you want to stay this way?"
Before his friend could react, he twisted out of his grasp. Taking time to slowly stretch his extremities and back, he couldn't help but to add: "If I were you, I wouldn't mind it!" Well, what could he say? Who wouldn't want to be in Houdini's sitation? Emberpaw was just beautiful and attractive all around. Even if his sister didn't agree- well, who cared about her opinion!?
Instantly regretting the thought, Emberpaw turned around with exagerated slowness, trying to banish any remaining seeds of guilt from his doubt. She would be fine, she didn't know his thoughts- probably. They did have a very special relationship. Maybe there were secrets between them he didn't yet know... Who was he kidding? He should probably get his mental state evaluated.
As his mind flipped from one subject to the other, Emberpaw ended up accidentally knocking over a watering can with his paw. Grinning bashfully, he turned to face his friend fully. "Sorry." he said with a laugh.
Houdini had blushed at the question from Emberpaw but was more so stunned at how easily he got away from him. Though what he didn't expect more was to be actually thinking about the question Did I want it to stay that way? With me on top of Emberpaw? Well, maybe...no, no way, he's just my friends, I don't like him like that. Though even as he tried to convince himself otherwise, just thinking about Emberpaw on the ground under him made his heart flutter. However, he was snapped back to reality when Emberpaw knocked down the watering can "Oh, it's alright, my twoleg barely uses it anyway." He made his way over slowly to Emberpaw and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine as he came to face him with narrowed but mischievous eyes as he said "And to answer you're question, sure I wouldn't mind if it stayed like that, but would you?" He asked with a purr of amusement as he walked next to him, dragging his tail under his chin. He had meant it as a joke and to him he thought it was a pretty good one since Emberpaw had basically done the same thing with him just to get out of his grasp though for some reason he was curious to hear Emberpaw's response.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:52 AM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Houdini had blushed at the question from Emberpaw but was more so stunned at how easily he got away from him. Though what he didn't expect more was to be actually thinking about the question Did I want it to stay that way? With me on top of Emberpaw? Well, maybe...no, no way, he's just my friends, I don't like him like that. Though even as he tried to convince himself otherwise, just thinking about Emberpaw on the ground under him made his heart flutter. However, he was snapped back to reality when Emberpaw knocked down the watering can "Oh, it's alright, my twoleg barely uses it anyway." He made his way over slowly to Emberpaw and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine as he came to face him with narrowed but mischievous eyes as he said "And to answer you're question, sure I wouldn't mind if it stayed like that, but would you?" He asked with a purr of amusement as he walked next to him, dragging his tail under his chin. He had meant it as a joke and to him he thought it was a pretty good one since Emberpaw had basically done the same thing with him just to get out of his grasp though for some reason he was curious to hear Emberpaw's response.
@bright ! --- I just mentioned your character! Don't worry, I just thought you should know about all the idiodic things Jadeheart's apprentice has been doing without him knowing. -----

"Oh, it's alright, my twoleg barely uses it anyway."

Houdini's voice jerked Emberpaw back into reality. He sat down, letting out a huff of air, his eyes watching Houdini with a tired curiosity. As Houdini drew closer, he sat up a bit, preparing to purr, "Might as well just take it back to my clan! They'd be sooo mad-"
But the words were lost on his tounge as Houdini's eyes suddenly whished into his vision, narrowed and filled with humor.
"I wouldn't mind if it stayed like that, but would you?" he purred, his voice flirtacious and playful, while still maintaining the humor of his eyes. His tail flicked over his chin and slid under it as Houdini padded away.
Emberpaw sat there, still and frozen for a moment longer, digesting the words. At fisrt, he didn't realize they were joke- was that how he really felt? He had always had a thing for tuxedos....

But then he remembering the rumbling, playful purr and shook his head to snap himself out of it. He thought quickly for a witty comeback, hoping his silence wasn;t taken the wrong way. He wasn't really sure what he felt for his friend, but right now, he just wanted a friendship. Besides, he was from outside of the clans. It would never work out anyway.

"If that's how you truly feel," he said with a purr, "then we should stay here all day. But-" h lifted his eyes to the rapidly sinking midday sun- "you'd have to take it up with my mentor, Jadeheart. And my leader, Blazingstar. And my sister. And my mom. And the ancient protective cat spirits who think it's totally against the code. But, ya know- love conquers all!"

He let out a laugh meant to put the subject to bed, even though his mind still whirred with the thought of it.

"Have any good hunting places around here? I know I heard some mice in your twoleg's shed!" Food was a good place to go- he was hungry, after all. His mentor had banned him from the hunting pile today for another stupid mistake- eating before the elders. Ugh, why hadn't he his his mouse-breath better? At least it wasn't bird, he swore Torrentpaw would have his pelt if he ate anymore of those.

With that, he turned and padded towards the shed, his mind still stuck on one subject, even though he was usually all over the place. Man, what was up with him today? He hadn't felt this focused since his first day as an apprentice.

All my cats!

Last edited by Tempest's Song; July 18th, 2019 at 01:53 AM.
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:05 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
@bright ! --- I just mentioned your character! Don't worry, I just thought you should know about all the idiodic things Jadeheart's apprentice has been doing without him knowing. -----

"Oh, it's alright, my twoleg barely uses it anyway."

Houdini's voice jerked Emberpaw back into reality. He sat down, letting out a huff of air, his eyes watching Houdini with a tired curiosity. As Houdini drew closer, he sat up a bit, preparing to purr, "Might as well just take it back to my clan! They'd be sooo mad-"
But the words were lost on his tounge as Houdini's eyes suddenly whished into his vision, narrowed and filled with humor.
"I wouldn't mind if it stayed like that, but would you?" he purred, his voice flirtacious and playful, while still maintaining the humor of his eyes. His tail flicked over his chin and slid under it as Houdini padded away.
Emberpaw sat there, still and frozen for a moment longer, digesting the words. At fisrt, he didn't realize they were joke- was that how he really felt? He had always had a thing for tuxedos....

But then he remembering the rumbling, playful purr and shook his head to snap himself out of it. He thought quickly for a witty comeback, hoping his silence wasn;t taken the wrong way. He wasn't really sure what he felt for his friend, but right now, he just wanted a friendship. Besides, he was from outside of the clans. It would never work out anyway.

"If that's how you truly feel," he said with a purr, "then we should stay here all day. But-" h lifted his eyes to the rapidly sinking midday sun- "you'd have to take it up with my mentor, Jadeheart. And my leader, Blazingstar. And my sister. And my mom. And the ancient protective cat spirits who think it's totally against the code. But, ya know- love conquers all!"

He let out a laugh meant to put the subject to bed, even though his mind still whirred with the thought of it.

"Have any good hunting places around here? I know I heard some mice in your twoleg's shed!" Food was a good place to go- he was hungry, after all. His mentor had banned him from the hunting pile today for another stupid mistake- eating before the elders. Ugh, why hadn't he his his mouse-breath better? At least it wasn't bird, he swore Torrentpaw would have his pelt if he ate anymore of those.

With that, he turned and padded towards the shed, his mind still stuck on one subject, even though he was usually all over the place. Man, what was up with him today? He hadn't felt this focused since his first day as an apprentice.
Houdini was a bit taken aback by what he said about taking it up with basically everyone he knows and it being against the code even though he didn't really understand it. Why was being with a cat outside of your own clan so forbidden? It was a stupid rule and honestly he'd gladly smack whoever made it upside the head...well that's odd, usually he doesn't get so worked up about things like this but maybe it was because then he wouldn't be able to see his friend again. He was a bit confused by his question about prey in the barn but realized what he was getting at once he actually began to walk to the barn "Oh sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in." With that he walked to the side of the barn and slinked himself inside the barn through a small hole in the side. He emerged on the other side and waited for Emberpaw as he called back "But just know, it's pretty dark in here!" It was true, there was nothing inside the barn to keep it illuminated and no reason for that to happen either since his twoleg barely used it for anything.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:17 AM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Houdini was a bit taken aback by what he said about taking it up with basically everyone he knows and it being against the code even though he didn't really understand it. Why was being with a cat outside of your own clan so forbidden? It was a stupid rule and honestly he'd gladly smack whoever made it upside the head...well that's odd, usually he doesn't get so worked up about things like this but maybe it was because then he wouldn't be able to see his friend again. He was a bit confused by his question about prey in the barn but realized what he was getting at once he actually began to walk to the barn "Oh sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in." With that he walked to the side of the barn and slinked himself inside the barn through a small hole in the side. He emerged on the other side and waited for Emberpaw as he called back "But just know, it's pretty dark in here!" It was true, there was nothing inside the barn to keep it illuminated and no reason for that to happen either since his twoleg barely used it for anything.
"Oh, sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in."

Houdini's voice was edged by a tint of confusion, and also annoyance. Emberpaw's gait slowed a bit from suprised. That wasn't what he thought Houdini would react like...

He shrugged it off as his friend weaved in front of him and pulled himself into the barn. Emberpaw scrambled his way after him, cursing his short pas and stocky body. He pushed himself into the dusty barn and fell with a grunt onto the ground, raising a bit of dust arounf him.

He felt tiny skittering stop, and then hurry away. He cursed himself for making such an idiodic mistake. There were still plenty of mice, though.

"But just know it's pretty dark in here." Houdini's voice hissed from out of the darkness as Emberpaw's eyes adjusted to it.

His tail swished as he purred, "I'm mostly worried about the dust!" He paused, before purring, "Hey, hunting contest? I've been practicing. And, uh, I should probably bring some prey home so my mentor doesn't flay me." Jadeheart had probably noticed his absence by now.

All my cats!

Old July 18th, 2019, 02:26 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
"Oh, sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in."

Houdini's voice was edged by a tint of confusion, and also annoyance. Emberpaw's gait slowed a bit from suprised. That wasn't what he thought Houdini would react like...

He shrugged it off as his friend weaved in front of him and pulled himself into the barn. Emberpaw scrambled his way after him, cursing his short pas and stocky body. He pushed himself into the dusty barn and fell with a grunt onto the ground, raising a bit of dust arounf him.

He felt tiny skittering stop, and then hurry away. He cursed himself for making such an idiodic mistake. There were still plenty of mice, though.

"But just know it's pretty dark in here." Houdini's voice hissed from out of the darkness as Emberpaw's eyes adjusted to it.

His tail swished as he purred, "I'm mostly worried about the dust!" He paused, before purring, "Hey, hunting contest? I've been practicing. And, uh, I should probably bring some prey home so my mentor doesn't flay me." Jadeheart had probably noticed his absence by now.
Houdini snickered at his friend's failed attempt at a quiet entry and he was right about all the dust but a hunting contest? Houdini knew he wouldn't win that. He had been slacking on training his hunting abilities and had instead just waited outside the exit for the mice to burst out so he could snap their little necks swiftly and easily. He didn't want his friend to see him fail so miserably especially with his tendency to gloat. "No thanks, I think you should just hunt for now or as you said, your mentor's gonna flay you if you don't. Plus, I can just hunt more later. I'll just stay right here while you hunt to catch any rascals that try to escape." He puffed out his chest and almost on cue, a mouse began to dart out of the hole in the side of the barn and Houdini quickly smacked it down with his paw, snapping it's neck and laying it in front of himself.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
Hail was just nearing the top of the hill when they noticed that there actually was another cat there. Quietly cursing themself for not noticing sooner, as they should have, they slowed, moving so that they wouldn't be coming up from behind the other cat. It wasn't in their interest to accidentally scare the tom. He looked vaguely familiar, but not a cat that Hail had spoken to before. Or if they had, it hadn't been recently and probably hadn't been much in the way of a conversation. That was honestly a little odd though, since Hail liked to get to know most of their Clanmates. Was there a reason for it? Maybe he wanted to be left alone? After all, he was out here all by himself.

Shaking their head to clear their thoughts, Hail slowly started to walk over. But they were stopped dead in their tracks as the tom turned away after a rather angry sounding greeting... if it could be called that. Unsure of whether to continue, Hail thought for a moment whilst licking their shoulder quietly. After a few heartbeats, they had reached a decision. Padding over, they sat a couple tail lengths from the tom, tucking their paws under their chest and staring off in the same direction as the other cat. “I hope you don't mind too much,” Hailbird meowed quietly, seemingly calm. Inside though, the young warrior was frantically scrambling to remember the tom's name. It seemed to be right on the tip of their tongue, and yet they couldn't quite remember. They truly were horrible at names.

“I'm sorry, but you're... Breeze... something, right? I don't think we've really spoken before. You just looked like you needed some company,” Hail said, looking over at the grey tom. He didn't particularly look like he wanted Hail there, but Hail needed the company, and who knows, maybe he did too? It did kind of look that way, what with how he'd apparently been sitting up here for awhile. He'd seemed a little lost in thought prior to Hailbird's arrival uninvited. Or rather, Hail invited themself, whether the tom actually wanted it or not. The latter seemed the most likely.
The silver tom looked at Hailbird and again and looked back over the moor. He was slightly disgruntled, he hadn't really enjoyed someone else's company in seasons. No he didn't enjoy company. Last time someone that wasn't his apprentice Deathpaw nor his own dearest daughter Bunnypaw, the mad tom had bitten the heads of them. He wasn't exactly aggressive but he refused to let others help him and he wasn't aware of the issues that flowed through his mind and when others tried to make him see them, it was better to bite their heads off wasn't it. At their failed attempt at his name he flicked his tail irritably and glanced at the other cat with the corner of his green eye. "Breezefeather." Was all he said before he looked back over the moor. He enjoyed looking and this spot held a certain significance to him that he simply could not remember. Yet he could see why they would wanna come up to the spot, with the sun setting in no time this would be a perfect spot to just sit. Was it possible he'd done it before? Was it possible he'd been sitting up here beforehand possibly with someone? His daughter?

He simply couldn't remember and he looked at Hailbird fully. "I don't remember your name and I have no intention of remembering it even if I could. I do not care for any company but I assume you'll stay here no matter what." His tail twitched again, the dark spots on the long short furred tail standing out particularly in this light. He was frail he truly was and he knew he shouldn't piss off this other cat, he would get flattened in a second. "Hm.. No you don't seem to want to move away from here. Well get on with it? What's your business? Can I hope you're not as annoying as our deputy?" He wanted to smack the golden molly as he thought about her. He simply couldn't stand her, she was the one who'd found him and led him back to the clan and she seemed intent on following him everywhere. "Praise Starclan she's not around. Been stalking me around, like I would do something stupid."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 18th, 2019, 08:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The silver tom looked at Hailbird and again and looked back over the moor. He was slightly disgruntled, he hadn't really enjoyed someone else's company in seasons. No he didn't enjoy company. Last time someone that wasn't his apprentice Deathpaw nor his own dearest daughter Bunnypaw, the mad tom had bitten the heads of them. He wasn't exactly aggressive but he refused to let others help him and he wasn't aware of the issues that flowed through his mind and when others tried to make him see them, it was better to bite their heads off wasn't it. At their failed attempt at his name he flicked his tail irritably and glanced at the other cat with the corner of his green eye. "Breezefeather." Was all he said before he looked back over the moor. He enjoyed looking and this spot held a certain significance to him that he simply could not remember. Yet he could see why they would wanna come up to the spot, with the sun setting in no time this would be a perfect spot to just sit. Was it possible he'd done it before? Was it possible he'd been sitting up here beforehand possibly with someone? His daughter?

He simply couldn't remember and he looked at Hailbird fully. "I don't remember your name and I have no intention of remembering it even if I could. I do not care for any company but I assume you'll stay here no matter what." His tail twitched again, the dark spots on the long short furred tail standing out particularly in this light. He was frail he truly was and he knew he shouldn't piss off this other cat, he would get flattened in a second. "Hm.. No you don't seem to want to move away from here. Well get on with it? What's your business? Can I hope you're not as annoying as our deputy?" He wanted to smack the golden molly as he thought about her. He simply couldn't stand her, she was the one who'd found him and led him back to the clan and she seemed intent on following him everywhere. "Praise Starclan she's not around. Been stalking me around, like I would do something stupid."
Tucking their paws under their chest, Hail settled into a more comfortable position and kept their gaze fixed on the horizon. No, they didn't intend to truly piss off the silver tom, but they also didn't plan on scampering down the hill at the first sign of aggression. But upon looking back at the older ca, almost amused by his words. “Then I won't tell you it,” Hailbird said simply, turning back to look the view. It seemed the perfect place to watch the sunset, actually. That seemed a good enough reason to actually stay. And now that they had properly calmed down, Hail wondered if they shouldn't just leave the cat alone? They could, but they still didn't plan on leaving. “No, you're not wrong. I do not plan on leaving. I haven't spoken to the deputy much, but I'll take your word for it. Anyways, my business is simply to sit up here and watch the sunset. You happened to be up here is all.”

That wasn't entirely true for Hail's original plan, but it was true for the moment. Passing their tongue over their chest fur, they listened in silence to Breezefeather's complaints. Honestly, they wouldn't want to be followed around by the deputy either, but it opened the question of why Buttercupbreeze would find it necessary to follow him around. Had he done something? Frowning slightly, Hailbird was tempted to ask the very question, but soon decided against it. He probably wouldn't appreciate that, and Hail knew that they were already pushing it. But even so, they couldn't help themself. “You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but why would she be stalking you around?” Flicking their ears in an almost anxious manner, the black and white cat kept their focus on the older tom.

Last edited by doghouse; July 18th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old July 18th, 2019, 09:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @Brilliance - I decided to make it a new dawn for them so let's see how well 2nd time comes around ahahah Btw Breezy is seriously mad and idk how Bunny is gonna react... He seems 'broken' like a puzzle that has it edges messed up and you can't put them back together ||| Here is a quick catch up if ya don't know what im talking about btw; Breezy kinda dislikes Buttercup cause she found him and he keeps getting into arguments with her cause she keeps checking if he's doing good etc, he just got an apprentice and hopes he can prove himself to Bunny xD and there is plans of something between Buttercup and Breezy which all depends on if they somehow can get along}

It was a cold day on the moor, or at least so it felt for Breezefeather and his thin fur as the silver and black spotted warrior sat shivering up against one of the walls surrounding camp. It was weird, because although he was shivering he couldn't feel it. He hadn't felt much since... he couldn't remember since when. He sniffed a bit disinterested in the vole that he'd dragged with him when he returned back from his hunting patrol. He thought he felt hungry but now looking at it he just couldn't muster up the sense to actually eat it. It had been an interesting time on the patrol though, his apprentice had been progressing well even though Breezefeather doubted it was due to his teaching but the way that the young tom had been watching his mentor and applying that same technique to his own hunting. It was nice to hunt though, it required no thinking and allowed the silver tom to just let go of everything that wasn't gone in his void of a mind and just hunt. Just be a cat and just hunt his prey and eat it. Well he wasn't exactly eating it.

Yet for all that he enjoyed his time with Deathpaw, he couldn't help thinking about Bunnypaw. She was always on his mind, she would always be there, and he felt like she watching his every movement in camp like judging him worth. He couldn't help it, he wanted his kit back but he understood the distance she put between them. There also was the issue with Buttercup who the tom was happy to see was still out on her own patrol. He would be able to handle Bunnypaw throwing accusations at him but both mollies at the same time? No. He looked back at the vole his eyes still empty of any emotions. They'd been like that for a while. For too long. He couldn't remember the last time he'd actually felt happy nor at least okay. Yet as was known Breezefeather refused to acknowledge what was happening to him, without acknowledging it wasn't really happening, right? Thats what the frail silver tom thought as he sat picking at the still whole vole in his paws.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread