Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old November 8th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Coconutkit was curled up against her mother. Her tortoiseshell pelt was fluffy and her build was similar to that of her mother. In fact, with pelt color aside, the she kit resembled her mother more so than her father. Her personality was similar to her fathers at least. The kit was dozing, still aware of her surroundings, but in an unconscious sort of way. The voices around her were familiar and soothing keeping her asleep. She could feel the warmth radiating off her siblings and her mother which caused a very light purr to rise from her throat. Coconutkit wouldnt have asked this to be any other way. Unlike most young kits, she preferred to be resting in her nest, cautious of the danger outside of the nursery and even just around her. She trusted only her mother to tell her when she was safe and when she needed to worry.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Cloudy~

Pantherkit's yellow eyes skimmed the nursery, the young black furred tom's expression one of serene curiosity. He often spent his time examining other cats...at least until he found one that seemed worth his time to speak to. Pantherkit's expression faded from the serene curious one that he had had before to one of more intense curiosity. His yellow eyes seemed to almost gleam, strangely enough, and his tiny claws unsheathed and sheathed themselves, stretching against the soft ground of the nursery. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't really like the nursery at all...it made him feel more trapped then he preferred. The clearing was a place that appealed more to him, although for now he was content to wait. He wasn't going to just walk out by himself...he thought it made him look desperate, as though he couldn't wait long enough for another cat to come with him. He examined the other cats, seeing if there was one who looked either bored enough to agree to coming with him, or exciting enough to come with him.
Old November 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

A limp thrush dangling from her jaws, the small form of Ashenpaw erupted from the entrance to the nursery. As she heaved the rest of her body into, she shook of a few brambles protruding from her rust-gray pelt. Glancing around her old den, Ashenpaw sighed, remembering the warmth of the nursery, and the scent of milk always hanging in the delicate air. Ashenpaw inhaled deeply, and though the scent if thrush mostly covered her sences, she still felt the comfort come to her as it normally did. I,guess I have to give this to someone now. Ashenpaw thought with a sigh; she had bewn carrying the prey through the territory and the clearing, and the apprentice had gotten quite attached to the scent of the thrush always against her nose. Ashenpaw looked across the den carefully again, trying to decide which family to give it to; the family had to be special, since the thrush still had its warmth, and the smell was delicious. Finally, Ashenpaw's eyes landed on Pantherkit, and she rushed over, careful not to trip over anyone, or else she would get a scolding, as though she were a small kit again. Coming across Pantherkit, Ashenpaw smiled, though the thrush his her grin, and as she placed the thrush before the small tom, it became more obvious. The small she-cat knew how the tom must have felt; her mother had always left her, and she had gone hungry, refusing to drink her foster mother's milk, since it wasn't her kin's. And every time a warrior or apprentice dropped off a piece of prey, it always made her day, even if it was a dreary one. "How's it going?" Ashenpaw asked her old denmate quietly, "Make sure to share this with your family," she pushed the thrush closer to Pantherkit, making it obvious that it was his. Ashenpaw flopped to floor, sprawled out, her amber tired and exhausted, "Be glad you're not an apprentice yet," Ashenpaw chuckled slightly, trying to coax the tom into a conversation.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
A limp thrush dangling from her jaws, the small form of Ashenpaw erupted from the entrance to the nursery. As she heaved the rest of her body into, she shook of a few brambles protruding from her rust-gray pelt. Glancing around her old den, Ashenpaw sighed, remembering the warmth of the nursery, and the scent of milk always hanging in the delicate air. Ashenpaw inhaled deeply, and though the scent if thrush mostly covered her sences, she still felt the comfort come to her as it normally did. I,guess I have to give this to someone now. Ashenpaw thought with a sigh; she had bewn carrying the prey through the territory and the clearing, and the apprentice had gotten quite attached to the scent of the thrush always against her nose. Ashenpaw looked across the den carefully again, trying to decide which family to give it to; the family had to be special, since the thrush still had its warmth, and the smell was delicious. Finally, Ashenpaw's eyes landed on Pantherkit, and she rushed over, careful not to trip over anyone, or else she would get a scolding, as though she were a small kit again. Coming across Pantherkit, Ashenpaw smiled, though the thrush his her grin, and as she placed the thrush before the small tom, it became more obvious. The small she-cat knew how the tom must have felt; her mother had always left her, and she had gone hungry, refusing to drink her foster mother's milk, since it wasn't her kin's. And every time a warrior or apprentice dropped off a piece of prey, it always made her day, even if it was a dreary one. "How's it going?" Ashenpaw asked her old denmate quietly, "Make sure to share this with your family," she pushed the thrush closer to Pantherkit, making it obvious that it was his. Ashenpaw flopped to floor, sprawled out, her amber tired and exhausted, "Be glad you're not an apprentice yet," Ashenpaw chuckled slightly, trying to coax the tom into a conversation.
Pantherkit looked curiously up at her, and then back to the thrush that was on the ground. His black tail twitched slightly and he met her gaze with his own yellow one, before smiling a little. "Thank you." He mewed politely- he had been taught to be polite at all times, no matter whether how he felt, or if he required whatever it was he was being offered. "Really? I'm super excited to be an apprentice, don't you like it?" He asked, his expression turning from one of polite interest to one of surprise. His yellow hues seemed to gleam once more and he had almost forgotten about the thrush that was now at his paws. As he shifted his weight, one of his paws brushed against it, re-alerting him of it's presence, and he took a small bite, enjoying it. He was glad for once that his siblings were not clambering around him, over him, and all in all trying to outdo him. Pantherkit's eyes fixed back on the apprentice and he studied her, as he did with all cats...he would often try and memorize what they looked like, how their past interactions had gone, and what their temperments had been like the previous times, mainly just because he wanted to see what things they did and did not like. The black tom rose to his paws after taking another small bite of the thrush, making sure that he was leaving quite a bit for his siblings whenever they wanted it. "So how has it been going for you, then?" He asked with a small lopsided grin, which didn't quite reach his eyes...although he did truly mean it to be friendly, he wasn't the most approachable kit, and often appeared to be rude or offstandish when he was simply unable to force himself to look much friendlier. Pantherkit kept his yellow gaze fixed on the apprentice, and he waited for her reply. His thoughts went to the clearing outside, and he wondered if perhaps this apprentice would accompany him. She had just come from there, after all, but maybe she would want to go back.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pantherkit looked curiously up at her, and then back to the thrush that was on the ground. His black tail twitched slightly and he met her gaze with his own yellow one, before smiling a little. "Thank you." He mewed politely- he had been taught to be polite at all times, no matter whether how he felt, or if he required whatever it was he was being offered. "Really? I'm super excited to be an apprentice, don't you like it?" He asked, his expression turning from one of polite interest to one of surprise. His yellow hues seemed to gleam once more and he had almost forgotten about the thrush that was now at his paws. As he shifted his weight, one of his paws brushed against it, re-alerting him of it's presence, and he took a small bite, enjoying it. He was glad for once that his siblings were not clambering around him, over him, and all in all trying to outdo him. Pantherkit's eyes fixed back on the apprentice and he studied her, as he did with all cats...he would often try and memorize what they looked like, how their past interactions had gone, and what their temperments had been like the previous times, mainly just because he wanted to see what things they did and did not like. The black tom rose to his paws after taking another small bite of the thrush, making sure that he was leaving quite a bit for his siblings whenever they wanted it. "So how has it been going for you, then?" He asked with a small lopsided grin, which didn't quite reach his eyes...although he did truly mean it to be friendly, he wasn't the most approachable kit, and often appeared to be rude or offstandish when he was simply unable to force himself to look much friendlier. Pantherkit kept his yellow gaze fixed on the apprentice, and he waited for her reply. His thoughts went to the clearing outside, and he wondered if perhaps this apprentice would accompany him. She had just come from there, after all, but maybe she would want to go back.
As Ashenpaw stretched, her claws unsheathed, and her eyes flickered closed a few times, though her determined spirit kept them open. As Pantherkit asked his question of surpised, the apprentice found it quite odd that he would ask such a question. "Of course I like it," she said in a snappish tone, though her amber eyes were filled with amusement, "It's just extremely exhausting, so I recommend enjoying the time that you are a kit." Ashenpaw saw that the kit was excited to become a apprentice, and she felt as though she had to spread her advise around as much as she could, since she knew that growing up too quickly always caused a cat problems, even though they weren't big. Ashenpaw's ears twitched as the answer was quite sudden, and the quierry that the kit had come up with was slightly touchy. Though the apprentice brushed off her emotions, and- with heistion- answered the Pantherkit's question. "I'm doing as fine as an apprentice who lost her mother would." Again, her tone was snappish, though looking into her eyes, pain was stricken against them, and tears brimmed them, threatening to come out. Though Ashenpaw's mother had always been out of the nursery, she still loved Mapleleaf, and it hit her the hardest of her siblings when the news had come. The subject was one that she never liked talking about, and when it came up, she tried to avoid it. With Pantherkit, though, Ashenpaw felt as though she had to be truthful with him, even if it hurt her. "How about you?" The question was quite abrupt, and Ashenpaw's voice was quite sniffly, though the quierry was valid and the apprentice wanted it answered.
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
As Ashenpaw stretched, her claws unsheathed, and her eyes flickered closed a few times, though her determined spirit kept them open. As Pantherkit asked his question of surpised, the apprentice found it quite odd that he would ask such a question. "Of course I like it," she said in a snappish tone, though her amber eyes were filled with amusement, "It's just extremely exhausting, so I recommend enjoying the time that you are a kit." Ashenpaw saw that the kit was excited to become a apprentice, and she felt as though she had to spread her advise around as much as she could, since she knew that growing up too quickly always caused a cat problems, even though they weren't big. Ashenpaw's ears twitched as the answer was quite sudden, and the quierry that the kit had come up with was slightly touchy. Though the apprentice brushed off her emotions, and- with heistion- answered the Pantherkit's question. "I'm doing as fine as an apprentice who lost her mother would." Again, her tone was snappish, though looking into her eyes, pain was stricken against them, and tears brimmed them, threatening to come out. Though Ashenpaw's mother had always been out of the nursery, she still loved Mapleleaf, and it hit her the hardest of her siblings when the news had come. The subject was one that she never liked talking about, and when it came up, she tried to avoid it. With Pantherkit, though, Ashenpaw felt as though she had to be truthful with him, even if it hurt her. "How about you?" The question was quite abrupt, and Ashenpaw's voice was quite sniffly, though the quierry was valid and the apprentice wanted it answered.
Pantherkit recoiled slightly at Ashenpaw's harsh tone and his ears tilted backwards in the way that they always did when he was displeased. His expression turned a little uneasy until he noticed the amusement in her amber hues- surely if she were upset with him, the emotion would reach her eyes, correct? Certainly she was not genuinely frustrated. Slowly Pantherkit resumed his original position, although the movement was slow and his ears still remained back until he was convinced that she was not frustrated with him. "Oh, I see," he mewed, with a nod as though he understood what she meant. In all honesty he had not...he had been puzzled as to why you should want to stay a kit! He personally could not wait for the day when he could become an apprentice, although not wanting to appear stupid in front of the older she cat, he had taken on an understanding position. At her comment about her Mother, Pantherkit instantly felt bad. He had brought the subject up, it was his fault that Ashenpaw was now in tears or very close to being in tears, although he swore he could see the glaze of tears forming in her amber hues. "Oh...I'm so sorry...uh..." He mewed a little awkwardly, avoiding her gaze. I don't know what to say, I'm really bad with these situations, he thought with a sigh. Although he didn't want to confess this aloud, it was probably pretty obvious to the she cat that he was not good at all in these situations. "Oh, I'm, um...good, y'know I do all that basic kit stuff, and I...have fun..." His voice trailed off. The subject change had been an awkward transition for him, and he felt bad about leaving the subject just like that. "I'm sorry, like really, really sorry about your Mom...that's...terrible, and you seem like a really nice cat, and you didn't deserve to have this happen to you," He mewed with a sigh.
(Does Ashenpaw have a charrie page or can I get more info on her...?)
Old November 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Something or Other

Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
Quote:
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Whisperheart looked at her kits. The light brown and white tabby smiled, as she gazed at her kits. "Cloudkit, Branchkit, Nettlekit, you three are wonderful kits...", she whispered. Cloudkit squirmed and mewed loudly. She was uncomfortable. Whisperheart moved her closer to her belly with her tail. Cloudkit mewed in protest and then suckled. She soon fell asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 25th, 2016 at 08:56 AM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[RIGHT]
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)
Ashenpaw's amber eyes fell to her paws, ashamed that she made the kit feel the way he did. When Pantherkit's eagerness surfaced, though, a small smile came across her maw. Though it had only been two moons ago, As he now remembered it quietly as though she were an elder, looking back on their kit moons. When Pantherkit his his eagerness, with a solemn attitude that- if he were a warrior- would be respected, Ashenpaw felt the obligation to mirror his actions, and responded with a slight nod, gesturing for Panther kit too exit before herself. Her ears flicked as cries came from neighboring nestw; though Ashenpaw had always enjoyed the nursery, she hated when the kits would cry, though she knew that they couldn't help it.
(I'm on mobile as well, so sorry if my posts are relatively short, or there are grammar or spelling mistakes. Should we go to the clraring, then?)