Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:08 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Ripplepaw, ever eager to please, sat up straighter as she considered his question, "Hmmm. How about battling?" She offered to her mentor, her tail flicking in anticipation. She stood, stretching out her muscles as she awaited Reedpelt's response.
Reedpelt smiled and nodded. "You're going to be tested on both hunting and fighting. Now, I've asked a few cats to help with your battle skill assessment. Whisperpaw and Shardpaw," a silver tabby she-cat entered the cave with a larger dark brown tom following her. The two cats sat down next to Reedpelt. "Now, the other Clans aren't going to be fighting fair, so most times you'll be facing two cats. At the moment, you'll be fighting Whisperpaw. She's around your size, so you shouldn't have any problems fighting her off. Once I have decided, you will have the option to take a short break. Then you'll be fighting Shardpaw. Now, Shardpaw's bigger than you are, so you'll need to use your wits as well as your claws. After him, another break, then you'll be fighting them both at the same time. Don't be discouraged if you don't win the battle. I'm assessing you on the moves and how you execute them. You'll be free for the rest of the day after that. Then tomorrow you will be tested on your hunting to give you a little bit of a break. Sound good?"

Whisperpaw smiled eagerly at Ripplepaw. Her excitement was barely contained. "I can't wait to battle!"

Shardpaw just sat there, licking his chest fur. "Just remember, I'm not going easy on you because you're smaller. The fact that you're older should balance that out."
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Reedpelt smiled and nodded. "You're going to be tested on both hunting and fighting. Now, I've asked a few cats to help with your battle skill assessment. Whisperpaw and Shardpaw," a silver tabby she-cat entered the cave with a larger dark brown tom following her. The two cats sat down next to Reedpelt. "Now, the other Clans aren't going to be fighting fair, so most times you'll be facing two cats. At the moment, you'll be fighting Whisperpaw. She's around your size, so you shouldn't have any problems fighting her off. Once I have decided, you will have the option to take a short break. Then you'll be fighting Shardpaw. Now, Shardpaw's bigger than you are, so you'll need to use your wits as well as your claws. After him, another break, then you'll be fighting them both at the same time. Don't be discouraged if you don't win the battle. I'm assessing you on the moves and how you execute them. You'll be free for the rest of the day after that. Then tomorrow you will be tested on your hunting to give you a little bit of a break. Sound good?"

Whisperpaw smiled eagerly at Ripplepaw. Her excitement was barely contained. "I can't wait to battle!"

Shardpaw just sat there, licking his chest fur. "Just remember, I'm not going easy on you because you're smaller. The fact that you're older should balance that out."
Ripplepaw nodded dutifully to her mentor before turning to the other apprentices. "Me too," She said kindly to Whisperpaw, her ears flicking in annoyance as responded to Shardpaw, "I'd be insulted if you did, Shardpaw." She retorted earnestly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw nodded dutifully to her mentor before turning to the other apprentices. "Me too," She said kindly to Whisperpaw, her ears flicking in annoyance as responded to Shardpaw, "I'd be insulted if you did, Shardpaw." She retorted earnestly.
Reedpelt stood and walked over to the edge of the cave. "Good. Whisperpaw, I want you to attack Ripplepaw. She'll try defending herself. And remember, CLAWS SHEATHED! I'll be over here to spectate. Shardpaw, come over by me until Whisperpaw and Ripplepaw are done." the younger tom got up and sat down next to Reedpelt.

Whisperpaw got to her feet. She studied Ripplepaw for a few seconds before staring into the older apprentice's eyes. She leaped, aiming for Ripplepaw's paws.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Suspiciousmindz

Salmonpaw trotted into the cave, her paws splashing small puddles that had appeared on the cave floor. The air was so cold, she could see silvery wisps drifting aimlessly around, white clouds coming out from her nose and mouth as she exhaled. Salmonpaw looked around. All she could see was the purple-grey hues of the stone walls around her. The apprentice sniffed. It was very quiet and calm; the training cave was usually full of cats and there was barely and space for any cat to groom themselves. The she-cat sat down, wrapping her skinny tail over her small paws and waited patiently for her mentor, Lotusheart, to arrive.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Reedpelt stood and walked over to the edge of the cave. "Good. Whisperpaw, I want you to attack Ripplepaw. She'll try defending herself. And remember, CLAWS SHEATHED! I'll be over here to spectate. Shardpaw, come over by me until Whisperpaw and Ripplepaw are done." the younger tom got up and sat down next to Reedpelt.
Whisperpaw got to her feet. She studied Ripplepaw for a few seconds before staring into the older apprentice's eyes. She leaped, aiming for Ripplepaw's paws.
Ripplepaw nimbly leaped to the side, swiping a paw at the other apprentice as she did so, aiming for Whisperpaw's shoulder.
(Writer's Block)

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw nimbly leaped to the side, swiping a paw at the other apprentice as she did so, aiming for Whisperpaw's shoulder.
(Writer's Block)
Whisperpaw grunted as the blow landed. She meowed softly and spun around, acting like she was going to run. She got a few feet before making an wide circle and sprinting back to Ripplepaw. She aimed for the older apprentice's tail.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Whisperpaw grunted as the blow landed. She meowed softly and spun around, acting like she was going to run. She got a few feet before making an wide circle and sprinting back to Ripplepaw. She aimed for the older apprentice's tail.
Ripplepaw hissed as Whisperpaw's paw's struck her tail. In an attempt to end the fight quickly to reserve her energy, she sprang at the other apprentice, trying to land squarely on her shoulders.

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw hissed as Whisperpaw's paw's struck her tail. In an attempt to end the fight quickly to reserve her energy, she sprang at the other apprentice, trying to land squarely on her shoulders.
Whisperpaw was taken by surprise as Ripplepaw landed on her. She screeched as she was brought to the ground by the older apprentice.

"Hold." Reedpelt stood and trotted over to the two she-cats. He smiled warmly down at Ripplepaw and Whisperpaw. "You did good. That was short, so do you want to take a break or go straight into the battle with Shardpaw?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Whisperpaw was taken by surprise as Ripplepaw landed on her. She screeched as she was brought to the ground by the older apprentice.

"Hold." Reedpelt stood and trotted over to the two she-cats. He smiled warmly down at Ripplepaw and Whisperpaw. "You did good. That was short, so do you want to take a break or go straight into the battle with Shardpaw?"
Ripplepaw decided in a split second, not wanting to show hesitation or weakness, "I can fight now." She said, though she panted slightly.

Old November 29th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Salmonpaw trotted into the cave, her paws splashing small puddles that had appeared on the cave floor. The air was so cold, she could see silvery wisps drifting aimlessly around, white clouds coming out from her nose and mouth as she exhaled. Salmonpaw looked around. All she could see was the purple-grey hues of the stone walls around her. The apprentice sniffed. It was very quiet and calm; the training cave was usually full of cats and there was barely and space for any cat to groom themselves. The she-cat sat down, wrapping her skinny tail over her small paws and waited patiently for her mentor, Lotusheart, to arrive.

Lotusheart appeared in the training cave. She'd been busy lately. Having kits to raise -- who were almost apprentices -- was a hard task for the queen. She loved them all and wanted to spend time with them more than anyone else. It wasn't fair to Salmonpaw, they had barely trained since. Lotusheart just hoped the other warriors had been taking their turns teaching her along the way, even if it was with another apprentice, as long as Salmonpaw was learning, that was all that mattered. The Maine Coon mix trotted up to the smaller feline, her fluffy tail high in the air behind her. "Hello!" She chirped happily, taking a look at their surroundings before continuing to make eye contact with her apprentice. "So, today you pick. What do you wish to learn today?" she inquired, her emerald hues bright with the thought of a short training session. The queen wouldn't make this lengthy, her body was still recovering from being in the nursery all day.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL