Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by nyx
Today 01:22 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM

Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:56 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Shellfeather hoped that she hadn't brought back any bad memories for the young tom. She knew how hard it was to talk about someone who we dead. Or gone. She'd experienced both losses, with family members and friends alike. "Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I bet she certainly was a wonderful cat though. And still is, up in Starclan." Shellfeather's belief in Starclan had never faltered, no matter how much pain or suffering she went through. She knew that her life was her own, and she believed that all of her pain was for a reason. And that it would make her a better cat in the end.

As Pleasantpaw dat down in front of he, ready to start, Shellfeathercast her blue gaze slowly around, thinking. She could see, from memory, young cats in here, training, working hard, shaping up to be averted warrior, a better fighter. She remembered when she was doing that, excited to show her clan what she could do. She had served her young warriorhood as a queen, bearing healthy kits for the clan. And now, she was finally serving her clan as a warrior, training her apprentice. Shellfeather was glad that she hadn't decided to stay a forever queen. The white molly had deeply considered it, but she knew that being in the nursery for the rest of her life would bring back bad memories. She needed to get out, to breathe, to live.

"Let's start with a simple but effective move." Shellfeather meowed firmly. "Watch closely." She then demonstrated the move. Crouching down, Shellfeather imagined a cat in front of her, running towards her. As the imagined cat leaped, Shellfeather slid underneath them, kicking up her legs which caused the cat to unbalance and fall instead of landing in top of her. She then poured on the figure of the cat she had imagined. When she was dive demonstrating, the cat faded from her mind, and she looked over at Pleasantpaw. "Did you catch that?" She asked, flicking her tail a bit to rid it of the dust.
The tom was never that upset when someone brought up his dead mother. He was proud to have had such a wonderful mother, even if he had never gotten to truly know her. Despite his young age, the Tuxedo understood life and death just that little more than another cat of his age. Pleasantpaw knew that death was eventually going to make an appearance in everyone’s life eventually, whether it be the death of a friend, foe, family member, or even themself. His father and mother were both dead and he had treaded on the border of death before, so he made no complaint when the topic came up. “She was a wonderful mother and a brave cat,” Pleasantpaw murmured, a small, sad smile crossing his maw before he widened it and made it more cheerful.
If there was anything the tom had learnt in his lifetime, it was that you had to be positive. Personally, the tom could be rather dark at times, yet he always seemed to have a smile on his face. It was as if the smile was painted onto his face and he couldn’t let anything waver it. The black and white apprentice had rather dark thoughts and dangerous ideas in his mind, yet at first glance, no one would ever be able to see that. He just concealed his darkness with a cheerful grin.

Pleasantpaw pushed his thoughts back and returned his attention to his mentor as her words broke through. The apprentice did as he was asked, watching his mentor’s movements and keeping note of everything that she did. He nodded slowly as she spoke again, replaying the move in his mind on repeat. He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to think of how his mentor had completed the move with such ease. Perhaps she had been imagining a fake opponent? The tom had often seen kits fighting imaginary enemies outside the nursery, so maybe that’s what she had done. Except, she would’ve been more grown up about it.
Slowly, he opened his eyes again and crouched down as his mentor had done. Imagining that a cat was in front of him, he launched forward with power. He slid underneath the imaginary cat as they leaped upwards and kicked his back legs up. However, the power he had put into sliding underneath the cat and kicking upwards was too much for him and he tumbled onto the ground, ending up as a heap of fur on the floor. For a moment, he didn’t move. Only a few seconds later did he sit up straight, shaking his fur free of the dust. He suppressed a hiss of frustration and kept calm. “I put too much power in,” Pleasantpaw murmured to himself, looking up at Shellfeather with disappointment glinting in his yellow hues. He had been hoping to impress his mentor, but had been unsuccessful.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 25th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Lawlipop

First training session. First real one on one with Briarpaw. She seemed friendly enough at the ceremony, and like an intelligent young cat, I believe this should go well.
This would actually be Cobaltshade's first apprentice, she's never trained an apprentice before and sure while she was nervous, she believed that she would be able to be the best mentor she could be. She was a mother before she was a mentor, so maybe she'd have a little problem of being too soft on her, but when was that a bad thing? While she didn't openly admit it to other cats, she had a soft spot for kits and young cats in general. They just.. They made her happy and melted her cold, calculating exterior.
But that wasn't on her mind at the moment, what was on her mind was the time she had given her apprentice to meet her here by. Noonhigh. She felt that was a reasonable time, not too early, not too late right? She would have to work out the kinks later, learn through trial and error, a method she didn't normally like to use, but a method she was forced to use in this circumstance. And what was she going to do with today's training? Starting with battle training would be a little too harsh right? So maybe she'd just see what Briarpaw could do huntingwise, or at least her form, how she stalked, her technique for killing, her thinking process that kind of thing. Yes, that sounds good, easy, good way to see where she is in that aspect. And a good chance to get to know her a little better too. It's good to know your apprentice and how they learn. Right?
Exhaling slowly, Cobaltshade forced herself to realize that she couldn't plan everything, that sometimes, you just had to go with what you had and stop worrying about things in the future. This wasn't a battle strategy, she wasn't trying to take down some unknown enemy. She was raising a young cat to be a warrior, a good warrior for Riverclan. Hopefully she wouldn't fail in this task. She wanted to be a good mentor for Briarpaw, one that made her excited to become a warrior and serve her clan dutifully.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:23 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Celestial
Mistytuft walked into the Training cave. Wind ruffling through her fur.
She flicked her tail, wincing at the pain her her front leg. She had gotten washed away in the flood, and her leg got scraped up by a stray rock.
She had refused to go to the medicine cats' den. "Onionpaw!" Mistytuft mewed, looking for her apprentice. She flicked her tail, orange eyes glancing for her apprentice's white pelt. Mistytuft sat down, taking a breath as she wated for her apprentice. Letting herself relax, her muscles let all the tightness go. She opened her eyes slightly, looking for her thin apprentice.
{A Bit short x-x Writers block}
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Celestial
Mistytuft walked into the Training cave. Wind ruffling through her fur.
She flicked her tail, wincing at the pain her her front leg. She had gotten washed away in the flood, and her leg got scraped up by a stray rock.
She had refused to go to the medicine cats' den. "Onionpaw!" Mistytuft mewed, looking for her apprentice. She flicked her tail, orange eyes glancing for her apprentice's white pelt. Mistytuft sat down, taking a breath as she wated for her apprentice. Letting herself relax, her muscles let all the tightness go. She opened her eyes slightly, looking for her thin apprentice.
{A Bit short x-x Writers block}
[ Short is good. I'm tired <3 ]

Onionpaw scurried along behind his mentor. Being on riverclan felt so wrong and yet nobody else seemed bothered by it. Apprenitces where tussling together, Warriors where sharing tongues, hunting and patrolling together and everybody seemed to just get along except onionpaw. He mainly restricted himself to speaking with Shadowclan cats while ignoring the Riverclan cats that seemed to be everywhere.nit was very scary to think about it, sleeping so close to en enemy while nobody seemed even slightly troubled by it. The small Siamese darted behind each bush as she followed Mistytuft to the training cave. It reeked of riverclan apprentices and he hated the stench. He had yet to get used to the smell of rotting fish everywhere, it was a slow process. As onionpaw watched his mentor closely, his eyes large due to the fear of some riverclan warrior leaping out he noticed her slight limp. The apprentice caught up to her just as she sat down and expected her leg for a long moment, seeing many scratches and a deep gash. He crouched to unless etc it further. "W- what's that?" he meowed starring at it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Short is good. I'm tired <3 ]

Onionpaw scurried along behind his mentor. Being on riverclan felt so wrong and yet nobody else seemed bothered by it. Apprenitces where tussling together, Warriors where sharing tongues, hunting and patrolling together and everybody seemed to just get along except onionpaw. He mainly restricted himself to speaking with Shadowclan cats while ignoring the Riverclan cats that seemed to be everywhere.nit was very scary to think about it, sleeping so close to en enemy while nobody seemed even slightly troubled by it. The small Siamese darted behind each bush as she followed Mistytuft to the training cave. It reeked of riverclan apprentices and he hated the stench. He had yet to get used to the smell of rotting fish everywhere, it was a slow process. As onionpaw watched his mentor closely, his eyes large due to the fear of some riverclan warrior leaping out he noticed her slight limp. The apprentice caught up to her just as she sat down and expected her leg for a long moment, seeing many scratches and a deep gash. He crouched to unless etc it further. "W- what's that?" he meowed starring at it.
{*Clones Misty for a Moment* Oh, and congrats for getting into the top three for TC Meddie <3!}
Her orange eyes widened and her ears flicked up. Misty watched as her apprentice looked at her leg. "I-uh," She mewed. Mistytuft smiled, moving down as she rested her muzzle on his head for a moment. "I just fell on a rock during the flood." She mewed. Yawning, Mistytuft stretched and looked at Onionpaw. "I just need to be more careful, now come on. Let's train," She mewed. Mistytuft stood up, crouching as she looked at Onionpaw. "Okay, try and knock me over." Misty mewed.
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

{*Clones Misty for a Moment* Oh, and congrats for getting into the top three for TC Meddie <3!}
Her orange eyes widened and her ears flicked up. Misty watched as her apprentice looked at her leg. "I-uh," She mewed. Mistytuft smiled, moving down as she rested her muzzle on his head for a moment. "I just fell on a rock during the flood." She mewed. Yawning, Mistytuft stretched and looked at Onionpaw. "I just need to be more careful, now come on. Let's train," She mewed. Mistytuft stood up, crouching as she looked at Onionpaw. "Okay, try and knock me over." Misty mewed.

[[ Oh thank you so much. Haha <3 ]]

Onionpaw looked at her for a moe,not but shut his eyes when she rested her muzzle on his forehead. "Doesn't it hurt?" he protested looking at it catiosuly as she stood back up and took a few paces backward. The Siamese than sat back down seeing as she crouched for a battle move. "No, I don't want the wound to get worse" he said sternly looking his mentor dead in the eye. He was coming near the same size as his mentor now despite being younger and an apprenitce. His was beginning to slowly fill out his masculene shape. "Besides... You need to rest it" he said with a sheepish smile as he got up and licked her cheek. "I don't want to have a broken mentor" he purred wih amusement completely forgetting about his fear.

François Lelord

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:05 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
[[ Oh thank you so much. Haha <3 ]]

Onionpaw looked at her for a moe,not but shut his eyes when she rested her muzzle on his forehead. "Doesn't it hurt?" he protested looking at it catiosuly as she stood back up and took a few paces backward. The Siamese than sat back down seeing as she crouched for a battle move. "No, I don't want the wound to get worse" he said sternly looking his mentor dead in the eye. He was coming near the same size as his mentor now despite being younger and an apprenitce. His was beginning to slowly fill out his masculene shape. "Besides... You need to rest it" he said with a sheepish smile as he got up and licked her cheek. "I don't want to have a broken mentor" he purred wih amusement completely forgetting about his fear.

@Celestial
[Oniontuft 2017 My new OTP]
Mistytuft playfully pawed at Onionpaw. "Hm, well then." She said, looking away for a moment as she thought. Her tail flicked and she looked back at Onionpaw.
He was getting pretty big now. Something in her heart wanted him to stay with her. She pushed the feeling aside, smiling. "Let's go hunting. You need to do some kind of training." Mistytuft mewed. Orange eyes looking at the white and black tom. Her ears twitched, listening as her paws ached to run. Hoping the tom would say yes.

Last edited by judas; October 1st, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
@Celestial
[Oniontuft 2017 My new OTP]
Mistytuft playfully pawed at Onionpaw. "Hm, well then." She said, looking away for a moment as she thought. Her tail flicked and she looked back at Onionpaw.
He was getting pretty big now. Something in her heart wanted him to stay with her. She pushed the feeling aside, smiling. "Let's go hunting. You need to do some kind of training." Mistytuft mewed. Orange eyes looking at the white and black tom. Her ears twitched, listening as her paws ached to run. Hoping the tom would say yes. [/CENTER][/B]

[ We should sign them up for a Shadowclan patrol ]

Onionpaw looked up at the ceiling of the cabe and bit his lip. Looking as if he was considering her offer to hunt. He than ourred and batted at her paws and butted his head with hers. "Of course, but please don't strain yourself too hard" he added looking more serious for a brief moment until he tunred and padded out of the cave. He breathed a deep heavy sigh and blinked. Having mistytuft near him almost made it easier to settle into riverclan. He trotted down the muddy oath being careful to take the slow and easy path for Mistytuft. Didn't want her to hurt herself.

François Lelord

Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:52 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ We should sign them up for a Shadowclan patrol ]

Onionpaw looked up at the ceiling of the cabe and bit his lip. Looking as if he was considering her offer to hunt. He than ourred and batted at her paws and butted his head with hers. "Of course, but please don't strain yourself too hard" he added looking more serious for a brief moment until he tunred and padded out of the cave. He breathed a deep heavy sigh and blinked. Having mistytuft near him almost made it easier to settle into riverclan. He trotted down the muddy oath being careful to take the slow and easy path for Mistytuft. Didn't want her to hurt herself.
Mistytuft let out a small purr, paws brushing the ground under her.
Her tail waved was she ignored the small burn from her leg. Trotting next to Onionpaw, she looked around. "I'd hate to say, but Riverclan isn't that bad.
I tried swimming the other day." She mewed.
[To the Territory?]
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Asriel Dreemurr
Twopaw stepped into the clear, he glanced at Hailstorm She’s pretty, but out of my league. I should focus on training, I mean that’s weird crushing on your mentor. he shook his head giving an overly big smile, trying to cover-up the fact that he was staring at her for about two minutes just standing there,” I’m pleased to greet you, madam Hailstorm.” He dipped his head politely, as he was raised to use old english, but it was odd for him to do always,” The young apprentice, Twopaw, thy self speficially, is here, and thou is ready to train with the warrior, Hailstorm, I give my condolgences for staring excessively, I was pondering to thou self. Thou willn’t again, if thou can help thou self from pondering.” (His parents expected him to talk like that a mix of old english and regular english, though as he ages, he’ll abandoned it except for thou cuz thou is cool)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here