Today 11:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:16 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 02:50 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

The smell of a badger filled the clearing as a small, but long-furred She-cat raced into the clearing carrying a tiny kit in her mouth. The color of the She-cat’s fur was covered by sticky blood and her fur was matted. The young she-kit was long-furred like her mother but was an unmistakable calico. The She-cat cowered beneath the rearing badger, exhousted. The kit mewling helplessly in her mouth.
(Repost)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:19 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit paused Prey is scawny because nuts and berries are missing what prey feeds on...,” That is good news. Let’s hope it stays this way.” She meowed respectfully, she hardly concidered that by newleaf she’d be hunting herself. She hardly acnolaged it after all. She believed it was impossible that she’d one day be a warrior herself let alone an apprentice.

Irisgaze nodded in agreement, ``I hope so.`` She mewed, it was surprising when talking to this kit it feels like talking to a fellow senior warrior! Such a smart little kit, she'll probabaly even be made warrior early once she is apprenticed. ``I hope the next leaf-bare could be as friendly as this leaf-bare.`` She commented, thinking of the future, the cold air,
blizzards happening and always snowing.... or on the other hand, plenty of prey, Everyone well fed everyday and a nice weather, especially for Lea-bare.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:12 PM
Kestreleyes

My Mood: Relaxed

Violetpetal padded out of the warrior's den, and sniffed the fresh morning air. She could see Grousestar and Auroraflame discussing something, but her curiosity was blocked when a hunting patrol obstructed her view. The dark grey she-cat sighed, and went to the center of the clearing to find out what the leader and deputy were talking about.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
@Mystic
(I guess you can see Evening is one of my popular kits)
Eveningkit saw a warrior alone in the clearing her name was Irisglade..or Irisgaze. she lifted her chin and pattered over to her acting as if she were older than she was,” Greetings, Irisglade. I am Eveningkit. I hope I’m not interfearing with your day, but I’d like to talk to a highly educated warrior such as yourself.” She meowed wondering why she started all converesations in that manner.

—————————— @Celestial
Sedgekit spat on the ground,” Dumb elders think they know everything.” He growled softly as he exited the elder’s den smacking into Burntkit,” Whatchit! Kit!” He growled his eyes flaring Wow. This cats older than me and yet I insult him like the bags ‘o fleas.

Suddenly burntkit felt somebody bumped into her sending her tumbling backwards. She hissed out in anoyance and got back up to her paws the ebony feline letting out an enraged hiss. "Watch where you are going!!" she snapped back stepping up closer towards his face letting out an enraged snarl despite it not being rally affective

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze nodded in agreement, ``I hope so.`` She mewed, it was surprising when talking to this kit it feels like talking to a fellow senior warrior! Such a smart little kit, she'll probabaly even be made warrior early once she is apprenticed. ``I hope the next leaf-bare could be as friendly as this leaf-bare.`` She commented, thinking of the future, the cold air,
blizzards happening and always snowing.... or on the other hand, plenty of prey, Everyone well fed everyday and a nice weather, especially for Lea-bare.
Eveningkit gave a nod in agreement,” As do I. At least prey will be plentiful in leafbare.” She meowed truthfully, trying to keep the conversation going. Irisgaze is a bright warrior. she smiled thoughtfully at the warrior she couldn’t tell if she was intimidating the warrior or not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddenly burntkit felt somebody bumped into her sending her tumbling backwards. She hissed out in anoyance and got back up to her paws the ebony feline letting out an enraged hiss. "Watch where you are going!!" she snapped back stepping up closer towards his face letting out an enraged snarl despite it not being rally affective
Sedgekit growled,” You barely are out of the nursery.” He hissed ignoring the fact that he too was hardly out of the nursery himself, as he was only one moon old and was totally rude to a kit who probably older than him.
(I ship ‘em)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:57 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Eveningkit gave a nod in agreement,” As do I. At least prey will be plentiful in leafbare.” She meowed truthfully, trying to keep the conversation going. Irisgaze is a bright warrior. she smiled thoughtfully at the warrior she couldn’t tell if she was intimidating the warrior or not.

``Sure will!`` She mewed with a smile then added, ``Unless it gets colder later in the moon.`` She said, sounding a bit thoughtful. Eveningkit is pretty fun to talk to, she acts so mature like a warrior. She be a wise one after her apprenticeship.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Sure will!`` She mewed with a smile then added, ``Unless it gets colder later in the moon.`` She said, sounding a bit thoughtful. Eveningkit is pretty fun to talk to, she acts so mature like a warrior. She be a wise one after her apprenticeship.
Eveningkit knew she was smart for her age, but she thought she was equivilant to a six-moon apprentice not more-so,” That is very true,” she meowed thinking carefully.” She meowed not dwelling on the image in her mind of her small kit-body stuck in the snow trying to move forward.

Old January 24th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Eveningkit purred,” Those are two pretty names.” She meowed pausing my warrior name. I’ve never thought past my apprentice name being Eveningkit...warrior name...hmm Eveningbadger maybe? Eveningflower perhaps or Eveningsong. Hmm... she smiled,” This truthfully is the first time I’ve thought of what my warrior name might be, maybe Eveningbadger, Eveningflower, or Eveningsong.” She meowed calmly, it was a pretty name,” But Grousestar’s in change of what it will be.”
"Aren't they?" Cherrypaw mewed, thoughtfully gazing into the distance. "Those are wonderful names. Eveningflower is especially beautiful. You're right. Grousestar will decide, but it's nice to wonder about it, I think." She flicked her ear playfully. "It'll be a long time until either of us gets our warrior name, but it's still so exciting. We're both going to be huge assets to SkyClan!" Excitement nearly caused Cherrypaw to jump right out of her white pelt. She couldn't stop thinking about becoming a warrior!

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:25 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Cucumberpickle blinked What kind of answer is that, does she mean she doesn't want to be my mate or she does. He followed her looking totally confused.
I FINDED IT!!!)
She selected a rabbit, a rare find for winter, and moved toward the edge of the clearing. Feeling his eyes on her, she turned. "Aren't you going to eat a meal with your mate?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket