Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:52 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:42 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:26 AM

Old November 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Lemonstar's gone missing or something." he answered. "Grousestar has been appointed Leader." The black tom looked up at the new leader, his ice-blue eyes flashing slightly. "I can't wait until the new Deputy is announced." he mewed with a slight chuckle.
Winterflight blinked and looked at the tom "cocky aren't we? Why are you so amused by this?" She questioned, curiosity glistned in her silver orbs as she looked at the black tom. "I'm excited to see who he'll appoint." She stated, twiching her wiskers as she turned her gaze back to grousestar.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Empress Of Evil @Lunacross

The initial nervousness of his first time being up on the great rock was quickly wearing off, these were his clanmates after all, cats that he loved and cared for, there was nothing to be nervous of, and besides, there wasn't really any way to mess up right? He was going good!
Quickly settling back into his usual personality, he seemed to straighten up on the rock with a delighted grin as more cats began to gather beneath the rock until practically the whole clan was there, looking up at him, some of them murmuring about what was to be announced, others remaining silent, but overall there seemed to be a dull excitement hanging in the air, and that was a good sign.
Time to make this announcement..
Not bothering to clear his throat because he knew his voice could travel well, he stood up, peering down at his warriors, his green eyes glimmering with nothing but pride and happiness.

"As you all may have noticed, Lemonstar is absent, and has been for practically an entire moon and Skyclan cannot stand for much longer without a leader. So earlier today, I took the journey to the Whispering Cave with Rabbitfluff and an ancient medicine cat in hopes that Starclan would approve me and allow me to take his place as leader. And needless to say, I have been accepted and granted nine lives and will now take the name of Grousestar."

There was a pause, he desperately wanted to tell these cats that he would really prefer to be called just Grouse, or Grousy, but he knew that it wasn't the time nor place for in-formalities, he was leader now. You.. Had to be formal, right? He wasn't sure, but he was sure that he would get the hang of it. Flicking his ears to clear his thoughts, he would give the crowd a moment to murmur or congratulate him, or simply give them a moment to let the information sink in.

"With me now leader, that means that we need a deputy, right?" There was a purr now in his voice. This was one of the first important decisions he's made as leader, and he hoped that Starclan would approve of my choice.
Grousestar would give a moment of silence, to let the suspension build, his eyes glimmering with amusement before he sighed out to finally announce who it was.

"The new deputy of Skyclan, will be Auroraflame!" Immediately he began to search for the familiar face in the crowd, his grin widening knowing that surely they would be completely ecstatic for being chosen.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rainpebble cheered "Arouraflame arouraflame!" She cheered as her tail flicked back and fourth, joy dripped from her chants and her silver eyes sparkled with approvement as she looked at grousestar good choice she purred once the commotion died down.

Cloudspots cheered, his voice was strained but it didnt matter. great choice he laughed as he wrapped his tail around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Owlwing listened respectfully, murmuring her agreement towards his new leadership. She was satisfied that Goursestar would take over. Perhaps the leader would stick around much longer. They needed a dedicated feline I'm charge and she couldn't think of anyone better for the job. Although her thoughts were broken as he continued to speak. The new deputy was announced. Nodding a little in agreement towards his choice, she searched the crowd for the feline he named, raising her voice to chant her approval. "Auroraflame! Auroraflame!" she spoke with her golden hues bright. This certainly seemed like new times for the clan. Hopefully better times.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Surgefrost smiled. "Not cocky, humble." he whispered. Hearing the name of the new deputy, he smiled, feeling a bit relieved it was not him. "May StarClan be with you both always. May your lives be long, and my you make this clan great." he called.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Rainpebble snorted "you donthave to be organized, honestly i believe that you just gotta be loyal, try your hardest for your clan. I just stated two atributes that a depudy could have in my opinion, a depudy should know what to do in a pinch,and do what you believe is best for your clan." She stated, wisdom glowed in the she cats silver orbs as she sat herself backup and wrapped her tail around her paws once again "honestly, all of us could become the depudy, but if you were leader, wouldn't you want a depudy that knew what to do? A depudy that was an outstanding warrior,but was standerd at being a depudy? Yes most cats want a depudy that was perfect, but the best kind of depudy is one who messes up, cause then, they aknowlege that, and then they try to get better." She said, but then felt her fur rise in emberassment "oh, but that's just my h humble opinion, what i'm trying to say is, don't sell yourself short." She stumbled out.
"I suppose so." Sycamore said, half-listening to Rainpebble's words as his mind wandered off into multiple places at once; exploring different ideas that he hadn't thought of before. It was funny. A few words could spark an explosion into the tom's mind. "By the way, don't worry, I also seem to ramble a lot." Sycamorebranch mumbled at the end, when Rain was finished speaking.
The next few moments were filled with tension, as Grouseflurry transformed into Grousestar and the new incoming leader spoke the words he's been waiting to hear. Who was deputy.
It turned out that Auroraflame was chosen; a feline that Sycamorebranch hadn't ever talked to nor noticed in his life. "Auroraflame! Auroraflame!" The brown tabby shouted aloud, flicking his eyes up in slight jealously.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:35 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@starfall
(Wait....Cloudspots is related to Lemon? XD then they can't be Love Interests, Ginge is one of Lemon's biological sib.)

Gingerwish smiled. "Sorry." She purred. Grousestar began to speak and she turned her attention to him. The new deputy of SkyClan, will be Auroraflame! Ginge smiled. "Auroraflame Auroraflame!" She cheered.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

@Empress Of Evil @Lunacross

The initial nervousness of his first time being up on the great rock was quickly wearing off, these were his clanmates after all, cats that he loved and cared for, there was nothing to be nervous of, and besides, there wasn't really any way to mess up right? He was going good!
Quickly settling back into his usual personality, he seemed to straighten up on the rock with a delighted grin as more cats began to gather beneath the rock until practically the whole clan was there, looking up at him, some of them murmuring about what was to be announced, others remaining silent, but overall there seemed to be a dull excitement hanging in the air, and that was a good sign.
Time to make this announcement..
Not bothering to clear his throat because he knew his voice could travel well, he stood up, peering down at his warriors, his green eyes glimmering with nothing but pride and happiness.

"As you all may have noticed, Lemonstar is absent, and has been for practically an entire moon and Skyclan cannot stand for much longer without a leader. So earlier today, I took the journey to the Whispering Cave with Rabbitfluff and an ancient medicine cat in hopes that Starclan would approve me and allow me to take his place as leader. And needless to say, I have been accepted and granted nine lives and will now take the name of Grousestar."

There was a pause, he desperately wanted to tell these cats that he would really prefer to be called just Grouse, or Grousy, but he knew that it wasn't the time nor place for in-formalities, he was leader now. You.. Had to be formal, right? He wasn't sure, but he was sure that he would get the hang of it. Flicking his ears to clear his thoughts, he would give the crowd a moment to murmur or congratulate him, or simply give them a moment to let the information sink in.

"With me now leader, that means that we need a deputy, right?" There was a purr now in his voice. This was one of the first important decisions he's made as leader, and he hoped that Starclan would approve of my choice.
Grousestar would give a moment of silence, to let the suspension build, his eyes glimmering with amusement before he sighed out to finally announce who it was.

"The new deputy of Skyclan, will be Auroraflame!" Immediately he began to search for the familiar face in the crowd, his grin widening knowing that surely they would be completely ecstatic for being chosen.
Auroraflame had sat down with everyone else, paying careful attention to their new leader. Grousestar will make a wonderful leader, Auroraflame thought. She thought of the recent past, when Lemonstar was still their leader. She hadn't been too well acquainted with the tom but he certainly seemed like a well liked cat. And a good leader for that matter too. She brought herself out of her thoughts as suddenly she heard Grousestar announcing who would serve as SkyClan's deputy. The atmosphere became suspenseful and tense as everycat awaited his choice of deputy. The new deputy of SkyClan, will be Auroraflame!. Auroraflame heard her name being called from her leaders voice and a wide grin immediately grew on her face. She was deputy!. Auroraflame was absolutely estatic and overjoyed. Hearing her clanmates chant her name brought back memories of when she had just become a warrior. She stepped forward, her glossy black pelt making her stand out a bit. "Thank you Grousestar. And everyone else too," Auroraflame started, trying to contain her excitement. "I will not let you down," Auroraflame said. She meant her words. The black furred she cat would always fight fiercely for her clan and let them know that they could rely on her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 10th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

As the glossy black she-cat stepped forward, Grousestar's glimmering green eyes focused on her, his smile warm and encouraging as she spoke her words, his ears perked up as he heard the chanting of the clan, knowing that they had done the same for him when he became deputy. Clearing his throat one last time, the brown tabby leader would crane his head up to look at the parts of Silverpelt that glittered through the canopy.
"Then I say these words before Starclan so that they may approve of my choice, the new deputy of Skyclan is Auroraflame!"
With that being said, he would then look back to the crowd.
"That will conclude the announcement!"
As graceful and as energetic as ever, he would jump down from the Skyrock, landing with a small thud as the crowd dispersed, some cats likely gathering around the new deputy that he had chosen while he himself would give one last smile at the she-cat before turning to go to his den. Tonight would be the first night he would sleep in it and he had a feeling that it would be cold and rather lonely, but that didn't bother him at all. He was leader now, and being the optimist he was, he wouldn't think about anything but the positives.
Though before he headed to his den, he would take a pause to allow any cat to approach him if they needed anything from him, should there not be a cat to approach him, he would simply retire for the night because it had been quite the exciting day.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2016, 05:50 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

The journey from SkyClan to the Whispering Cave, then back to SkyClan, had been a taxing one, but it wasn't until his paws touched the familiar surface of the clearing that he realized how deeply exhaustion sunk into him. He partially blamed it on his unpredictable and erratic appetite, since it hadn't allowed him to consume a decent meal before they'd set off, not that he felt any hungrier now. Grousestar, however, seemed as energetic as ever, and Rabbitfluff didn't envy him; he still had to address the Clan and announce his ascension to leadership.

The nod was returned with a weary glance, blue eyes a window to the fatigue pressing at him but despite that, he mustered a faintly encouraging smile. Not that Grousestar needed it, as he appeared to be adopting this lifestyle in stride, embracing it.

Ears tilted forward in interest, Rabbitfluff watched as Grousestar claimed his rightful place atop the Skyrock and began speaking to the Clan. As the announcement proceeded, he kept his tired gaze on the brown tabby, sometimes not even truly hearing what he said but how he said it because there was something mesmerizing and soothing to his words, subtle reassurances that life would move on from the era of Lemonstar and return SkyClan to its former state of glory, and he had no doubt Grousestar had the ability to bring them there. The more he talked, the more comfortable and natural he grew, and it reinforced the idea that he was the right leader for the Clan; it wasn't taking him long to grow accustomed to the position after all. Rabbitfluff merely hoped to StarClan that his acquired duties wouldn't bog him down and cause the tom to lose his external cheer.

When the subject of the deputy was brought to attention, he briefly shifted his focus away from Grousestar and peered through the gathered crowd, wondering who his choice would be -- there were so many suitable warriors up for the task, but he trusted his new leader's judgment. Having never been the best at yowling names at ceremonies or outwardly expressing emotion that tarnished his image as a proper feline, Rabbitfluff offered Auroraflame a respectful dip of his head after it was announced that she would be the next-in-line beside Grousestar, a wise decision on his part.

Once it was determined that the meeting was over and his clanmates started returning to their dens, Rabbitfluff habitually fell in step with other warriors; he was drained after the day's whirlwind of events and didn't understand how Grousestar wasn't collapsing. Pausing, Rabbitfluff cast a glimpse in his direction and turned slightly to face him, expression softening. "Congratulations, Grouse," he murmured, recalling the other's request to address him informally (though he had a feeling he wouldn't remember in the future.) Although compliments weren't necessarily easy for him, he managed, "I have faith you'll be a wonderful leader."