Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old February 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Spirit

Ocelotpath padded out into the territory, glancing back at Moondancer with a smile. "It's nice out here, isn't it?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he looked at her. Ocelotpath looked up at the sky, his hues gleaming. He loved the territory. More then anything else, he liked coming out here with other cats, although that was not always an option. His company was not always accepted. Appreciated. Wanted. He was very glad to have Moondancer with him now and wondered if she was being friendly to him because she felt bad for him, or if she was being friendly because she generally liked him. "Betcha I can catch more prey then you can," he mewed with a smirk playing at his maw. He was a fairly good hunter and besides that, hunting wasn't too hard. Not if you knew where to go and if you were skilled at moving silently. Ocelotpath was thankful not to live in a place like WindClan where it was all open, and the cats chased their prey all over the place...a shudder prickled at his spine and he glanced back at Moondancer again, still smiling a little. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her friendly nature. She had seemed almost as though she would rather avoid him when they met, and Ocelotpath couldn't think of a reason...other then there might be something wrong with him. What had been wrong with what he thought was a friendly approach?

He wasn't sure, but he definitely intended to find out. Just...maybe not now. I'm not going to question this, I'm going to have a great time with Moondancer and just hunt. Right? Right. He told himself firmly, lifting his head to scent the air. Everywhere he turned, however, the overwhelming scent of pine greeted him. It didn't help that there was a lot of whiteness, too...snow covered the limbs of the trees and the ground, making Ocelotpath feel very out of place. He didn't blend in here, as he usually did in the territory during new-leaf or leaf-fall, when the leaves on the trees were brilliant shades of oranges and reds and the ground was covered with brown leaves, allowing him to almost look like just a pile of leaves, if it weren't for the fact that he was moving and his gleaming hues like two coals. He thought Moondancer blended very nicely with the snow. Her silvery pelt stood out a little, but not quite as much as his. Ocelotpath felt dull and almost colorless next to Moondancer's pretty pelt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 5th, 2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
"Hey!" AspenKit laughed, to her answer and her pushing him over. He got up as quickly as possible, but he was still several mouse lengths behind now. Speeding up, he returned to normal speed, but he needed to go even faster to reach LeopardKit. Not having rules will not get in the way of me winning! he yowled to himself in his mind. He bunched up his back legs and leapt forwards, gaining a few mouse lengths. Just a few... More... He moved his tiny legs as fast as possible, edging closer and closer to her. The strange scent of bird surprised him and slowed him down a bit. "Wait for me!" He meowed.
''No!'' yowled the kit, she run, more faster, leaving Aspenkit back, she laughed, not because she was winning, but because she was having fun, the tree was more closer of Leopardkit.

(Your post can determine the end of the race)
Old February 5th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''No!'' yowled the kit, she run, more faster, leaving Aspenkit back, she laughed, not because she was winning, but because she was having fun, the tree was more closer of Leopardkit.

(Your post can determine the end of the race)
AspenKit stretched his neck out as far as it could go and grabbed the end of LeopardKits tail in his jaws. "You can't escape now!" He yelled, and tried to pull LeopardKit back. But LeopardKit kept her pace, so all that happened to AspenKit was he got tugged forwards and tripped. He crashed into Leopardkit and they both went tumbling towards the tree before crashing into it with a thump.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
AspenKit stretched his neck out as far as it could go and grabbed the end of LeopardKits tail in his jaws. "You can't escape now!" He yelled, and tried to pull LeopardKit back. But LeopardKit kept her pace, so all that happened to AspenKit was he got tugged forwards and tripped. He crashed into Leopardkit and they both went tumbling towards the tree before crashing into it with a thump.
''Mousebrain! No one won!'' chirped Leopardkit, she chuckled, and stood up, she distanced from Aspenkit, and leaped to the tabby kit, leaving him lying belly up, ''want a play-fighting?'' meowed the she-kit, chagenlling him, then, she moved quickly leaving her frontal legs lowered, almost reaching the ground, her tail was lifted, and her back legs was leaving her backside above her head.

( The position looks like this: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=c...xNuBGSNzjHiqM:)
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:48 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

@fire ♡;

Martenclaw sat in the equidistant of camp, grooming a paw. The tom was very paradigmatic, assuming everything to be usual. He stared out into the thicket of trees that rounded the angles of ShadowClan's camp. Now, he looked quiescent, calmly slumping down. He turned, his fluffy off-white pelt patched with sorrel cordons around his icy blue eyes. He saw Sparrowstrike, but no particular emotion seemed to jab the warrior. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, seeing as the elders and kits had eaten. His outstretched claw tore into the feeble body of a lapwing, and he sank his fangs into its pleuron. The timbre of multiple voices sounded with a servile ring around him. The tomcat was always surprised that he wasn't named Raccoonkit when he was born—he always thought he would be. But the absence of grey hues in his fur signalled otherwise. He looked up when a few other cats trotted up to join them; all not noticing the warrior. His ears twitched slightly as he gormandized the lapwing's zestful flesh. He prepared to stand up and walk away, but the coming of another feline warded him. He gave a sideways glance around him before continuing. Martenclaw was a cat more suited for a life free of adventure.

Old February 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Mousebrain! No one won!'' chirped Leopardkit, she chuckled, and stood up, she distanced from Aspenkit, and leaped to the tabby kit, leaving him lying belly up, ''want a play-fighting?'' meowed the she-kit, chagenlling him, then, she moved quickly leaving her frontal legs lowered, almost reaching the ground, her tail was lifted, and her back legs was leaving her backside above her head.

( The position looks like this: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=c...xNuBGSNzjHiqM:)
AspenKit didn't hesitate for a moment as he too got into that position. "Yeah; this'll determine who one the race." He waved his tail back and forth before pouncing forward and stretching out his front paws, aiming to land on the dappled kit. "And I'm not a mousebrain!" He yowled.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw

Finchkit stepped into the territory slowly, knowing that he wasn't supposed to exit the camp. Earlier, he saw his brother, Aspenkit run out of the camp along with Leopardkit. He looked behind his shoulder every few heartbeats to make sure that nobody was watching. His goal was to find his brother. I don't want him getting hurt! There is a lot of dangers out in the forest! What was he and Leopardkit even thinking...? Once he was in the territory, Finchkit sniffed, looking around to see if he could spot Aspenkit or Leopardkit. I hope nobody notices that I'm not in camp! If somebody does, I'd be in trouble. But I hope they understand that I was trying to find my brother if they do... The kit continued to look around in all directions, making sure that his brother was protected. Maybe they were following a warrior, and maybe they were supposed to be going out of camp. Maybe I'm doing this for no reason. Finchkit turned around to go back into the camp, not wanting to get himself lost. But he still had a feeling that Aspenkit and Leopardkit could get lost as he stepped into camp, but Finchkit just shook his head and tried to forget about the whole thing. But suddenly, he heard a squeal that sounded like Aspenkit's voice... But the kit just decided that it was a mouse and padded back into camp.

Last edited by Spinny; February 5th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Treestep laughed softly at the little kits. They were squirming a bit, but he thought they were the best things ever. "I've got them, Robinblaze." Treestep said as a soft look of joy came onto his face.

Lilybreeze's breaths became fast. She didn't know where she was going, or what was happening. But most of all.. where were her kits? "My kits.. My kits! Where are they.." Lilybreeze forced out. Her body went limp and it was hard for her to breathe. She could sniff them, but they were not near her.

Robinblaze smiled softly as he watched the father with his kits. He felt Lillybreeze stir on his back and he craned his neck around to see. "Your kits are fine. I don't know how much you remember but, you gave birth here in the woods. Treestep Blackgaze and I found you. We're taking you back to camp ok? Treestep had some of the kits and I have one." He said, his voice gentle. He soft soft and caring, making sure to try and calm down the queen with his voice alone. "You're kits are fine. I promise." He said before picking up the kit he was carrying and making way to the camp.

The small mottled she kit squirmed around on her fathers broad back. She shifted and bumped along, almost falling off a few times. What the heck was going on? Where was the milk? Where was her mother? Where was she? Why was it so rough and bumpy? Whatever it was she didn't like it. She let out a squeal of protest from her fathers shoulders and she squirmed, her tiny kit claws outstretched.as she squirmed and bumped, her back paws slid and she went tumbling slowly off the side of Treestep's flank, squealing in panic all the way, wanting something to hold her up that was solid and firm.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 6th, 2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
AspenKit didn't hesitate for a moment as he too got into that position. "Yeah; this'll determine who one the race." He waved his tail back and forth before pouncing forward and stretching out his front paws, aiming to land on the dappled kit. "And I'm not a mousebrain!" He yowled.
''Prove to me Aspy!'' Leopardkit meowed, then, another cat was called her attention, it was the scent of Finchkit...But she ignored, when Aspenkit tried to pounce, Leopardkit dodged, and bited his neck, hers tiny teeths was not large, making the attack not stronger.
Old February 7th, 2017, 08:46 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Skybird™

The tuxedo tom flicked his tail as he patrolled the territory along with his clan-mate, Skybird. Lately, he's been dealing with the death of his first mate. Even though it was a couple moons ago, and the two had been separated for many moons before that, she still had a place in his heart, and if she hadn't pushed him away so much he thought that they would've been mates again by the time she had passed from disease. He felt strange about her death though. It was saddening, yes, yet he realized how much his love for her a dulled over the moons since he had left her and since she had made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him.

He realized how dark his next thought may sound: her death seemed to have released him. He has been haunted by their relationship and leaving her and had been unable to love another cat. He hadn't even loved Shrew despite taking her on as his mate. And he hadn't wanted their kits at all, but what was she to do when she kept surprising him?

The tom had left her.

Iceclaw finally felt like he could love again now that Eversong was dead. She still remained in his heart, but not as a barricade that prevented another love from entering his heart, but rather like a simple old flame. The tom would move on from her, like she had moved on from him. He'd miss her forever, but he could love someone else now. Maybe even more than he had loved Eversong....

It didn't make total sense, but to him it did.

"Where should we head?" He called out to Skybird, turning to lay his ice blue orbs on the molly as they padded the territory. He was cautious around the other clans now. Every clan seemed to have a new leader, and he wasn't sure how they were going to lead and whether or not they would dare to step paw in Shadowclan territory. Iceclaw would fight anyone who attempted it. He still felt like he had to prove himself due to his past mistake of leaving the clans. But that was fine, his loyalty was to Shadowclan anyway, and he would continue to try and protect his clan.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛