Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old August 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Kila's Wanderings

(Okay. So since Kila, Tide and Ori are wandering together:
@Summer Haze @Captain Toad)
@Zero to Hero

Kila led herself farther and farther away from the den that she was staying in, praying that Tide would keep an eye on Ori for her. Normally, Kila would never let her brother out of her sight - But, Kila desperately needed some alone time. Time to herself, to just enjoy some quiet. Lately it seemed she never got that, especially with her.. Very hyperactive best friend, and brother. She loved them, of course, but still... Sometimes I just can't deal with all the stuff. Kila's nose twitched, ears flicking as she walked. Occasionally, she would glance back to see how far she'd gone from the den, and hummed when it faded out of her view. No worries, Kila could find her way back using her best friend and her brother's unmistakable scents.

Kila stretched as she walked, letting her tail flick up to kink over her back as she walked. Maybe a good hunt would give me some sort of release, Kila decided, her amber eyes fixing ahead. She liked to use these kinds of things; Hunting, fighting, as distractions. Distractions from Kiyu's death. Kila was strong, alright? And she knew that. But she wasnt strong enough to face the loss of her adoptive mother. Even now, she had to struggle not to think about it, but trying not to, just made the thoughts come. So instead, the she-cat shook her head and continued forward, letting her thoughts go blank, focusing vaguely on the sounds of nature and the scents around her. She vaguely smelled the scent of cats, but she wasnt too worried. Cats often wandered around. So long as they didnt bother her, or her friends and family? Then, they were welcome around.

Kila took in a deep breath, tasting the air as she did. She could smell the strong scent of a squirrel, so she focused on that, taking a sharp left and veering around a tree. She allowed her trot to slow into more steady steps so she didnt startle the prey - Wherever it was. Kila just hoped it wasnt in a tree. She was good at many things, but climbing was not one of those things. Either way, there was plenty of prey where she was at, and she would bring some back for the others, too.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Tide's eyes flicked open and she looked around the den. She rolled to her paws and looked around again, her eyes opened wider. No Kila. Okay. That was okay. She was alone with Ori. Great... Thanks 'La.. She loved Ori and Kila to pieces, but she can't be left alone with just one of them. She stretched and sat down. If Kila was gone, that meant she was expected to stay and watch Ori.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Okay. So since Kila, Tide and Ori are wandering together:
@Summer Haze @Captain Toad)
@Zero to Hero

Kila led herself farther and farther away from the den that she was staying in, praying that Tide would keep an eye on Ori for her. Normally, Kila would never let her brother out of her sight - But, Kila desperately needed some alone time. Time to herself, to just enjoy some quiet. Lately it seemed she never got that, especially with her.. Very hyperactive best friend, and brother. She loved them, of course, but still... Sometimes I just can't deal with all the stuff. Kila's nose twitched, ears flicking as she walked. Occasionally, she would glance back to see how far she'd gone from the den, and hummed when it faded out of her view. No worries, Kila could find her way back using her best friend and her brother's unmistakable scents.

Kila stretched as she walked, letting her tail flick up to kink over her back as she walked. Maybe a good hunt would give me some sort of release, Kila decided, her amber eyes fixing ahead. She liked to use these kinds of things; Hunting, fighting, as distractions. Distractions from Kiyu's death. Kila was strong, alright? And she knew that. But she wasnt strong enough to face the loss of her adoptive mother. Even now, she had to struggle not to think about it, but trying not to, just made the thoughts come. So instead, the she-cat shook her head and continued forward, letting her thoughts go blank, focusing vaguely on the sounds of nature and the scents around her. She vaguely smelled the scent of cats, but she wasnt too worried. Cats often wandered around. So long as they didnt bother her, or her friends and family? Then, they were welcome around.

Kila took in a deep breath, tasting the air as she did. She could smell the strong scent of a squirrel, so she focused on that, taking a sharp left and veering around a tree. She allowed her trot to slow into more steady steps so she didnt startle the prey - Wherever it was. Kila just hoped it wasnt in a tree. She was good at many things, but climbing was not one of those things. Either way, there was plenty of prey where she was at, and she would bring some back for the others, too.

(Oh my, this worked out perfectly for what I had planned.)

*slightly earlier*
West wandered through this particular patch of forest with a bored gaze, his pure white tail waving back and forth as if he was angry. He was frustrated, but not angry, at having nothing to do because it let him sink into his own thoughts, and he hated that more than anything else in the world. It had been a moon since he'd left ThunderClan camp, and he almost missed the constant busyness that came along with being around a lot of cats. I need more friends. The problem was that there weren't many cats that ended up liking West when they first met him. They always seemed to get off on the wrong paw. Really, West just needed to make an actual effort.
He was distracted for a moment when his stomach growled, and he almost groaned when he realized he'd actually have to catch his own prey. There wasn't going to be a pile of prey waiting for him when he came home like when he was staying with the clans. However, he knew he had made the right choice by leaving. He would have just caused more trouble for ThunderClan if he had stayed. "It's alright, I'm skilled at hunting," He muttered to himself. The tom could almost imagine his sister's snickers if she had heard him say that. 'You always get too carried away when you hunt:' He knew that was exactly what'd she say.
Opening his mouth, he caught scent of a squirrel nearby. He followed it carefully, but wasn't able to get close before it spotted him and ran up a tall pine. As he gazed up at it, it flicked it's tail at him and made a sound similar to a laugh; as if it was mocking him! It took only seconds for West's eye to begin twitching, and soon he was launching himself up the tree after it. "I'll show you," He growled.

West was high up in the tree by the time Kila wandered close to it. He was balanced precariously on the uppermost branches, swaying slighting in the breeze. Unfortunately, the squirrel had just taken the leap and had landed in a nearby tree, and the tom was just wondering if he would be able to make that jump as well.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 18th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ori let out a purr as he blinked awake. Smelling Tide's scent, he sat up and said "Howdy, Tide!"

Last edited by Captain Toad; August 18th, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Oh my, this worked out perfectly for what I had planned.)

*slightly earlier*
West wandered through this particular patch of forest with a bored gaze, his pure white tail waving back and forth as if he was angry. He was frustrated, but not angry, at having nothing to do because it let him sink into his own thoughts, and he hated that more than anything else in the world. It had been a moon since he'd left ThunderClan camp, and he almost missed the constant busyness that came along with being around a lot of cats. I need more friends. The problem was that there weren't many cats that ended up liking West when they first met him.
He was distracted for a moment when his stomach growled, and he almost groaned when he realized he'd actually have to catch his own prey. There wasn't going to be a pile of prey waiting for him when he came home. "It's alright, I'm skilled at hunting," He muttered to himself. The tom could almost imagine his sister's snickers if she had heard him say that. 'You always get too carried away when you hunt:' He knew that was exactly what'd she say.
Opening his mouth, he caught scent of a squirrel nearby. He followed it carefully, but wasn't able to get close before it spotted him and ran up a tall pine. As he gazed up at it, it flicked it's tail at him and made a sound similar to a laugh; as if it was mocking him! It took only seconds for West's eye to begin twitching, and soon he was launching himself up the tree after it. "I'll show you," He growled.

West was high up in the tree by the time Kila wandered close to it. He was balanced precariously on the uppermost branches, swaying slighting in the breeze. Unfortunately, the squirrel had just taken the leap and had landed in a nearby tree, and the tom was just wondering if he would be able to make that jump as well.
Kila groaned lightly when she reached the tree, already scenting the squirrel's scent so close to it. Annoyance flashed through her amber eyes, peering up into the trees, searching for the prey through a narrowed gaze. Is it worth the climb? She wondered, fixing her eyes on the prey. It was rather plump, and she did like squirrel. And she knew Ori would, too. And Tide. Kila thought about this for a moment, ears twitching. "If I die.." She grumbled, but she let herself trail off and backed away, before bounding forward and leaping up onto the lowest branch, which luckily was so low that it wasnt much of an effort to get onto. Kila felt her breath quicken, but she refused to acknowledge the growing fear in her stomach.

The she-cat let her eyes flick up again, but this time she took notice of the Tom sitting within the trees, and frowned. "Dangit.." Obviously, there was no way of her getting the prey before he did. So, the she-cat sat back to watch, mentally going through the ways to flirt it out of him. Perhaps if she treated him nicely - Blech - She could... She knew it was lazy, but today was a lazy day, right? Kila was definitely in a lazy mood at least. Moving around did that. Either way, Kila was still interested to see how the Tom handled the hunt - She was always interested to see any cat climb, since she couldnt do so herself. In fact, she... Though she would never admit it... Would have liked to learn a thing or two about it. Tide had tried to teach her but... Kila didnt exactly trust her when it came to trees.

Plus, this Tom, for some odd reason, piqued her interest. Kila dug her claws lightly into the branch and allowed her tail to swivel back and forth over the ground. She didnt like the fact that she was interested in a Tom, but she reminded herself that she wasnt interested in him, just what he was doing. And she was interested in trying to bribe the prey out of him. That's it. Kila thought, watching West through narrowed amber eyes. This Tom meant nothing to her. Nothing, at all.... At least, that's what she would tell herself.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 18th, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
me when im alive

(As you should. She'd probably try to get Kila to jump off with her.)
Tide jumped up at Ori suddenly talking and sighed. "Don't. Do that." She breathed. She shook her head and smiled. "'Morning Ori."

Last edited by shark sailor; August 18th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:32 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila groaned lightly when she reached the tree, already scenting the squirrel's scent so close to it. Annoyance flashed through her amber eyes, peering up into the trees, searching for the prey through a narrowed gaze. Is it worth the climb? She wondered, fixing her eyes on the prey. It was rather plump, and she did like squirrel. And she knew Ori would, too. And Tide. Kila thought about this for a moment, ears twitching. "If I die.." She grumbled, but she let herself trail off and backed away, before bounding forward and leaping up onto the lowest branch, which luckily was so low that it wasnt much of an effort to get onto. Kila felt her breath quicken, but she refused to acknowledge the growing fear in her stomach.

The she-cat let her eyes flick up again, but this time she took notice of the Tom sitting within the trees, and frowned. "Dangit.." Obviously, there was no way of her getting the prey before he did. So, the she-cat sat back to watch, mentally going through the ways to flirt it out of him. Perhaps if she treated him nicely - Blech - She could... She knew it was lazy, but today was a lazy day, right? Kila was definitely in a lazy mood at least. Moving around did that. Either way, Kila was still interested to see how the Tom handled the hunt - She was always interested to see any cat climb, since she couldnt do so herself. In fact, she... Though she would never admit it... Would have liked to learn a thing or two about it. Tide had tried to teach her but... Kila didnt exactly trust her when it came to trees.

Plus, this Tom, for some odd reason, piqued her interest. Kila dug her claws lightly into the branch and allowed her tail to swivel back and forth over the ground. She didnt like the fact that she was interested in a Tom, but she reminded herself that she wasnt interested in him, just what he was doing. And she was interested in trying to bribe the prey out of him. That's it. Kila thought, watching West through narrowed amber eyes. This Tom meant nothing to her. Nothing, at all.... At least, that's what she would tell herself.

West narrowed his blue gaze at the squirrel that now sat grooming in the opposite tree, obviously thinking that it was safe from his claws now that it was in another tree. He growled lowly at the thought, and would likely be pacing his branch if it was thicker than an inch. The whole top of his tree groaned in a particular strong breeze, and he dug his claws in to remained balanced. This squirrel had definitely not realized how crazy it's hunter way. "Screw it..." He muttered, bunching his haunches and launching himself at the squirrel and it's branch before he gave himself time to think himself out of such a stupid and dangerous move.

The tom landed squarely on the squirrel and grabbed it by the neck before it could get away from him, snapping it with one loud crunch. However, that crunch was echoed by the branch as it gave away under his weight. Thankfully, he only feel a foot before hitting the branch under it. The impact on his stomach, made him drop the squirrel - which feel all the way to the bottom. He wheezed a moment as he tried to catch his breath that had been knocked out of him by the thrill and fear of what he'd just done, but it wasn't long before he was actually laughing. What luck! The only thing he was worried about was if somebody had been watching him. The jump had been awesome and cool, but the fall after that was lame. If he was going to tell that story, he'd leave the falling part out of it; but that was only if there were no witnesses. Climbing carefully to his paws, it was only then that he sensed Kila's gaze on him. "Crap," He muttered, jumping gracefully from branch to branch to try and reach his prey on the ground before her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 18th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West narrowed his blue gaze at the squirrel that now sat grooming in the opposite tree, obviously thinking that it was safe from his claws now that it was in another tree. He growled lowly at the thought, and would likely be pacing his branch if it was thicker than an inch. The whole top of his tree groaned in a particular strong breeze, and he dug his claws in to remained balanced. This squirrel had definitely not realized how crazy it's hunter way. "Screw it..." He muttered, bunching his haunches and launching himself at the squirrel and it's branch before he gave himself time to think himself out of such a stupid and dangerous move.

The tom landed squarely on the squirrel and grabbed it by the neck before it could get away from him, snapping it with one loud crunch. However, that crunch was echoed by the branch as it gave away under his weight. Thankfully, he only feel a foot before hitting the branch under it. The impact on his stomach, made him drop the squirrel - which feel all the way to the bottom. He wheezed a moment as he tried to catched his breath that had been knocked out of him by the thrill and fear of what he'd just done, but it wasn't long before he was actually laughing. What luck! The only thing he was worried about was if somebody had been watching him. The jump had been awesome and cool, but the fall after that was lame. If he was going to tell that story, he'd leave the falling part out of it; but that was only if there were no witnesses. Climbing carefully to his paws, it was only then that he sensed Kila's gaze on him. "Crap," He muttered, jumping gracefully from branch to branch to try and reach his prey on the ground before her.
Kila continued to watch the Tom, unknowingly admiring his fluffy white fur and his dazzling ice blue eyes, which she could see all the way from below. She didnt realize she had been staring until he made the jump. Startled, Kila herself jumped slightly, making the branch sway under her, but she quickly steadied herself, watching him in amazement. She'd never seen a jump like that, not even from Tide. The golden she-cat's ears were pricked, staring up at the tom with wide amber eyes as he managed to catch the squirrel. I dont believe it!

And then he fell. Kila gasped in shock, frozen for a moment, but she allowed the breath she'd been holding to release as he only fell to the next branch. She found herself snickering, and pricked an ear when she heard West laughing from his branch. Kila's gaze followed the squirrel as it fell, but she made no move to try to run for it. Mostly because she was in shock at what she'd just seen - Despite his fall, she had to give him credit that that had been an awesome jump. And, he managed to catch the squirrel! Kila was still going to try to flirt it out of him, but she wasnt going to steal-and-run. No, she had more honor than that.

"Nice jump, Slick," She mrrowed at her little nickname as the Tom leaped down branch to branch to reach the squirrel, unable to help her whiskers from twitching as she snickered again. Even if the jump had been slick, she couldnt help but say the words sarcastically. Kila wasnt going to admit she was impressed by this Tom - No way. But she had to remind herself to be a little nice to him. Otherwise, her flirting would have no effect, and she wouldnt be able to bribe the squirrel out of him. Although at this point, she was more interested in the Tom himself by now. He seemed like someone she could get along with... And she didnt even know him. Still, with moves like that? Kila had to admit he was brave. Though she wouldnt say this aloud..

Forever...

Old August 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
(As you should. She'd probably try to get Kila to jump off with her.)
Tide jumped up at Ori suddenly talking and sighed. "Don't. Do that." She breathed. She shook her head and smiled. "'Morning Ori."
"Can you play with me?" he asked. "Please??" Ori gave Tide his infamous, adorable "Please eyes".
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:59 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
"Can you play with me?" he asked. "Please??" Ori gave Tide his infamous, adorable "Please eyes".
"Ori..." Tide looked at him and regretted it. Not the eyes... "Nnng... Fine!" She gave in and smiled. "Just don't tell Kila."