Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 PM
|+| Crimson's Cat Cavern...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:12 PM
It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:08 PM
Teams n' Trainin' n'...
by Saki
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 03:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
When Honeythistle had left the comfort of the nursery, leaving a wide-eyed Papayakit in the care of Dovecoo, Papayakit had excitedly exclaimed she wanted to play. Since her father didn’t have time, she was grateful that she got him to promise that he would soon. Her father always told them that a cat was good as their word, so he never broke a promise to them! Possibly, that was one of the benefits being the youngest kits. Whereas her many siblings were almost apprenticed. Papayakit only had Magnoliakit to relate to and play childish games with. Flykit and Palekit stuck together like two flies forcibly wounded on a cobweb. Daturapaw just became an apprentice a moons ago. Where Twilightpaw, Eveningpaw, and Nightfallpaw were made apprentices two moons ago. Papayakit held a lot of pride. She didn’t find the other kits worthy of playing with her, so there was no way she was going to make friends with those frogbrains. Upon Dovecoo’s words, Papayakit squealed. A little something cute to override her picky nature. “It’s fun knowing I do,” She piped, a little swollen pride making residence in her chest. Papayakit knew that Honeythistle spoiled them since they were the youngest. After they became apprentices, he wouldn’t have any other small wonders to dote on. Then again, a part of Papayakit knew that Honeythistle spoiled all his daughters. Where in her mind, she liked to believe that she obtained all the spotlight and no one else mattered but her. Putting her selfishness aside, Papayakit bushes up her tail, and she bounced around. She didn’t know exactly what to play. Her only playing comrade was asleep in their mother’s nest, and Rosenose hardly liked to play with them. To think that Dovecoo wanted to indulge in a game made Papayakit spark inside from a flame a happiness. “Do you wanna play mossball?” Again, with her act. She played the shyly cute part, allowing her bulging yellow eyes to appear innocent as she stared at the older Molly.
Dovecoo smiled at Papayakit as she squealed and replied. The kitten was fairly cute. She also seemed pretty spunky and bouncy. Dovecoo wasn't like that as a kit, but she knew that that was how many acted. The snowy queen began to get as excited as the kit at the prospect of playing a game. It was surely better than sitting around by herself in the nursery all day. A quiet giggle escaped Dovecoo as she watched Papayakit bounce around and the white feline curled her tail around her paws to await the kit's suggestion. "Mossball sounds like fun!" Dove responded with a tinge of excitement in her voice. The queen looked around her to find a moss ball. There was usually one laying around the nursery, discarded by some distracted kits after a game. Indeed, the queen was right. Nearby, close to the nursery, lay a slightly disheveled ball of moss. Dovecoo picked her way over and used her paws to reshape the little sphere. Looking over her shoulder slyly, Dovecoo lashed out her paw and hit the ball, sending it flying over to the kit.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@2018 Okapi

Acornfall moved swiftly from the elder's den, his fur ruffled up against the cool breezy afternoon. His eyes were watching every movement in the clearing, making sure to avoid the larger groups of cats just in case he lost his footing. His goal was the fresh kill pile and he was quickly gaining on the warm pieces of prey just laying there. Being an elder had its perks, one being that he was able to eat when he pleases, but no meal was complete without some company...

Acorn approached the pile, snagging a fresh squirrel with a delicate paw. His mouth was watering at the meaty scent that flooded his senses, but he needed to find someone first. He could always visit his friend Daydream, but they may be busy with their duties... Glancing around once more, Acorn spotted Dawnpaw a bit aways, a warm smile on his face as he wobbled over to the apprentice. "Good afternoon Dawnpaw! Care to share a meal?"
Dawnpaw had a down face as she glumly trotted over to Acornfall,"Sure." She muttered, showing a state a depression. She hardly could be upbeat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo smiled at Papayakit as she squealed and replied. The kitten was fairly cute. She also seemed pretty spunky and bouncy. Dovecoo wasn't like that as a kit, but she knew that that was how many acted. The snowy queen began to get as excited as the kit at the prospect of playing a game. It was surely better than sitting around by herself in the nursery all day. A quiet giggle escaped Dovecoo as she watched Papayakit bounce around and the white feline curled her tail around her paws to await the kit's suggestion. "Mossball sounds like fun!" Dove responded with a tinge of excitement in her voice. The queen looked around her to find a moss ball. There was usually one laying around the nursery, discarded by some distracted kits after a game. Indeed, the queen was right. Nearby, close to the nursery, lay a slightly disheveled ball of moss. Dovecoo picked her way over and used her paws to reshape the little sphere. Looking over her shoulder slyly, Dovecoo lashed out her paw and hit the ball, sending it flying over to the kit.
As Dovecoo thought Papayakit was bouncy and spunky, it was all a front. Papayakit was undeniably adorable, but she was pretty dramatic over the tiniest of things. She liked to control others with the simple fact that she was Honeythistle’s daughter. If her eyes wanted it, she was pretty sure that daddy dearest would trudge through mountains to get it for her. Being a kit, she didn’t obtain this power of greed yet, for all she aspired to do was play...and leav the nursery for some fresh air. She was smiling broadly when Dovecoo wanted to play mossball. Papayakit’s yellow eyes immediately sought outnto find the perfect ball, but Dovecoo has beaten her to it. The she kit watched as the white cat blunded towards the mishaps object. Papayakit awaited for the ball to be hit towards her direction. While she waited, a few kits playing outside caught her attention. They were far older than her, but to know that they got to feel the sun on their pelt made Papayakit envious. She almost forgot that she was playing mossball until she saw the ball flying towards her. Papayakit has squealed, jumping out the way, believing it was an intruder. “Hey!” She called to Dovecoo. “I wasn’t ready!” She groaned, playfully and darted after the ball with a bobbing tail. She lashed a claw out to trap it in her claws. Squealing excitedly, Papayakit laid the ball in front of her, and she used her head to roll it back towards Dovecoo. Despite not being able to go play in the clearing, Papayakit knew this would have to suffice. After all, Honeythistle promised to play with them and that meant taking them out into the open clearing to explore.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:12 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Mad King

Jadepaw felt relief when she didn’t hear criticism for being away from the nursery, her gaze rising up from her paws. She still didn’t make any direct eye contact, that sort of thing just made her feel awkward so she opted to looking at her mentor's mouth. Peachfuzz’s words made her ears perk up a bit in some shock, but she immediately followed as told. Hunting sounded exciting, if not scary. When she was younger she had often pretended to catch whatever she had been eating that day, or pounced on her friends’ tails, but she had yet to actually catch anything of her own.
She moved quickly to keep pace with her mentor, absentmindedly glancing around at what they passed. Everything seemed somewhat more cramped then it had a few moons before, but she tried not to focus on that, instead focusing on what she was being told. “If we see something big like a, um, a fox, should I run? And what if I do get injured?” She didn’t want to do anything wrong, she wanted to be absolutely sure she knew what to do in any circumstance, though she hoped none of any of that actually happened.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw had a down face as she glumly trotted over to Acornfall,"Sure." She muttered, showing a state a depression. She hardly could be upbeat.
The elder couldn't help but notice the apprentice's sour mood. He tilted his head slowly to look at the other, but decided to remain quiet. "Here, let's go lay over here.." He meowed gently, guiding the other to a more secluded section of the clearing. Once Acorn arrived to the spot, he plopped down and pushed the prey toward the middle, giving Dawnpaw a distraught look. "You doing ok Dawnpaw? Something wrong?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:32 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
As Dovecoo thought Papayakit was bouncy and spunky, it was all a front. Papayakit was undeniably adorable, but she was pretty dramatic over the tiniest of things. She liked to control others with the simple fact that she was Honeythistle’s daughter. If her eyes wanted it, she was pretty sure that daddy dearest would trudge through mountains to get it for her. Being a kit, she didn’t obtain this power of greed yet, for all she aspired to do was play...and leav the nursery for some fresh air. She was smiling broadly when Dovecoo wanted to play mossball. Papayakit’s yellow eyes immediately sought outnto find the perfect ball, but Dovecoo has beaten her to it. The she kit watched as the white cat blunded towards the mishaps object. Papayakit awaited for the ball to be hit towards her direction. While she waited, a few kits playing outside caught her attention. They were far older than her, but to know that they got to feel the sun on their pelt made Papayakit envious. She almost forgot that she was playing mossball until she saw the ball flying towards her. Papayakit has squealed, jumping out the way, believing it was an intruder. “Hey!” She called to Dovecoo. “I wasn’t ready!” She groaned, playfully and darted after the ball with a bobbing tail. She lashed a claw out to trap it in her claws. Squealing excitedly, Papayakit laid the ball in front of her, and she used her head to roll it back towards Dovecoo. Despite not being able to go play in the clearing, Papayakit knew this would have to suffice. After all, Honeythistle promised to play with them and that meant taking them out into the open clearing to explore.
Dovecoo didn't know Papayakit well enough to know her other side, her dramatic side. This side of the kit seemed very cute, though. She didn't know what she had expected, but Dovecoo now expected this day to actually be fun! If Dovecoo had thought about it, it probably would've made sense that Honeythistle's kits would be a little bit startled. As tough and scary as Honeythistle is, he clearly has trouble saying no to the she-cats in his life. That's one observation that even Dovecoo could make. She would come to notice, though still forgot it often, that as long as she asked for something within the confines of her prescribed place in life, Honey would provide it without hesitation. Dovecoo noticed when she looked over her shoulder that Papayakit wasn't paying attention. Snickering to herself, Dovecoo smacked the ball over to her. Papayakit's playful protestations made the snowy queen laugh quietly as she moved closer, back towards her own nest. She used a paw to stop the ball as it came close to her and leaned down to nose it back to Papayakit.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo didn't know Papayakit well enough to know her other side, her dramatic side. This side of the kit seemed very cute, though. She didn't know what she had expected, but Dovecoo now expected this day to actually be fun! If Dovecoo had thought about it, it probably would've made sense that Honeythistle's kits would be a little bit startled. As tough and scary as Honeythistle is, he clearly has trouble saying no to the she-cats in his life. That's one observation that even Dovecoo could make. She would come to notice, though still forgot it often, that as long as she asked for something within the confines of her prescribed place in life, Honey would provide it without hesitation. Dovecoo noticed when she looked over her shoulder that Papayakit wasn't paying attention. Snickering to herself, Dovecoo smacked the ball over to her. Papayakit's playful protestations made the snowy queen laugh quietly as she moved closer, back towards her own nest. She used a paw to stop the ball as it came close to her and leaned down to nose it back to Papayakit.
Papayakit leaped after the mossball when Dovecoo nosed it back towards her. When she jumped onto it, her small body became unbalanced and she toppled over, missing the precise calculations when to obtain the ball in her hold. She stifled in a growl, and instead replaced it with a giggle as she got back up quickly and ran towards it. Papayakit flopped around, the mossball rolled in front of her, stopping at her chest. She used her tail to smack it back to Dovecoo. “My daddy was right! You are my cool mommy!” She perked, a little squeak as she uttered the words that Honeythistle said much earlier before she left. It was obvious that Papayakit loved her mother; her milkgiver but Rosenose was a more relaxed mother. Papayakit’s play buddy always been her sister and littermate, Magnoliakit. So, to have a mother - one of her mothers - to play with her was a highlight of her day. Papayakit yellow eyes sparkled with admiration for the queen. It just felt wonderful to play with another other than your littermate. Papayakit was considered too posh to make friends. No other kit was worth her time if they weren’t family. Magnoliakit was the same, the difference being that she was the sweeter one of the two.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
The elder couldn't help but notice the apprentice's sour mood. He tilted his head slowly to look at the other, but decided to remain quiet. "Here, let's go lay over here.." He meowed gently, guiding the other to a more secluded section of the clearing. Once Acorn arrived to the spot, he plopped down and pushed the prey toward the middle, giving Dawnpaw a distraught look. "You doing ok Dawnpaw? Something wrong?"
Dawnpaw layed down next to the elder, at one point in time she’d have been concerned about ticks and fleas jumping onto her, but she didn’t allow herself to think about it,” I still am grieving my father...and ofcourse...my way of grieving is lashing out at my friends and insulting my mentor...I may never recover.” She meowed sadly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:16 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Papayakit leaped after the mossball when Dovecoo nosed it back towards her. When she jumped onto it, her small body became unbalanced and she toppled over, missing the precise calculations when to obtain the ball in her hold. She stifled in a growl, and instead replaced it with a giggle as she got back up quickly and ran towards it. Papayakit flopped around, the mossball rolled in front of her, stopping at her chest. She used her tail to smack it back to Dovecoo. “My daddy was right! You are my cool mommy!” She perked, a little squeak as she uttered the words that Honeythistle said much earlier before she left. It was obvious that Papayakit loved her mother; her milkgiver but Rosenose was a more relaxed mother. Papayakit’s play buddy always been her sister and littermate, Magnoliakit. So, to have a mother - one of her mothers - to play with her was a highlight of her day. Papayakit yellow eyes sparkled with admiration for the queen. It just felt wonderful to play with another other than your littermate. Papayakit was considered too posh to make friends. No other kit was worth her time if they weren’t family. Magnoliakit was the same, the difference being that she was the sweeter one of the two.
Dovecoo let out a giggle as she watched Papayakit tumble over the moss ball. A more high-strung cat may have worried at watching Honeythistlle's kit fall, but Dovecoo was one of the few adult cats who understood the resilience of kits. A kit could fall from the first branch of a tree and end up alright, while a warrior sleeps under a hole in the den while it's raining and wakes up with a crick in his neck that makes him turn his whole body to look at something for the next day and a half. Dovecoo watched with amusement as Papayakit wrestled with the moss ball and prepared to hit it back to the kit. However, Papayakit's words caught her off guard and the squishy green ball rolled right past her raised paw. Dovecoo blinked in surprise as Papayakit called her her mother. She supposed it made sense since all of Honeythistle's mates were supposed to look after the kits, but she'd never had anyone call her 'mother' before. It left her surprisingly...sad. Dovecoo smiled warmly at Papayakit, nonetheless, and replied, "Well, thank you." She actually liked the fact that Papayakit had referred to her as 'mommy.' The sadness stemmed more from the fact that Papayakit wasn't actually hers... Rather than dwelling on the subject, Dovecoo hopped over to the moss ball and sent it flying back at the kit with a happy smile.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo let out a giggle as she watched Papayakit tumble over the moss ball. A more high-strung cat may have worried at watching Honeythistlle's kit fall, but Dovecoo was one of the few adult cats who understood the resilience of kits. A kit could fall from the first branch of a tree and end up alright, while a warrior sleeps under a hole in the den while it's raining and wakes up with a crick in his neck that makes him turn his whole body to look at something for the next day and a half. Dovecoo watched with amusement as Papayakit wrestled with the moss ball and prepared to hit it back to the kit. However, Papayakit's words caught her off guard and the squishy green ball rolled right past her raised paw. Dovecoo blinked in surprise as Papayakit called her her mother. She supposed it made sense since all of Honeythistle's mates were supposed to look after the kits, but she'd never had anyone call her 'mother' before. It left her surprisingly...sad. Dovecoo smiled warmly at Papayakit, nonetheless, and replied, "Well, thank you." She actually liked the fact that Papayakit had referred to her as 'mommy.' The sadness stemmed more from the fact that Papayakit wasn't actually hers... Rather than dwelling on the subject, Dovecoo hopped over to the moss ball and sent it flying back at the kit with a happy smile.
Papayakit stared at the white queen in a questioning manner. Her ears were perked, and her head was tilting. What was she thanking her for? Maybe because she complimented her. Papayakit has shrugged. The truth was the truth, after all. She didn’t notice the sadness in Dovecoo’s emotions, nor had she asked. When Dovecoo gave her a bright smile, Papayakit saw everything was good, so they could continue to play. Papayakit waited for the ball because it had slipped pass Dovecoo, making Papayakit giggle. When Dovecoo sent the ball back over to her, Papayakit bobbed after it, a prickle of boredom entering her as her attention span was as a short as a mouse. She found playing with the moss ball a tad overdue, so she caught the ball with her claws, and began slowly rolling it back towards Dovecoo, her nose causing the movements. When she stopped at Dovecoo’s gaze, she looked up with admiring eyes. “Can we play tag?” Her tail bushed once more. She had blinked pleadingy, but she did not care much for the next answer. Papayakit already swiped a paw towards Dovecoo, exclaiming that she was it. Around the nursery, she darted about to get away from the tagged player. Papayakit didn’t have long legs, so it would had been to Dovecoo’s advantage to easily catch her. This thought didn’t process through the kit’s mind as she was only focused on running away to not be dubbed as ‘it’.

Last edited by Brilliance; January 22nd, 2018 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread