Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:51 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Did he remember that? Yes, of course he did. Charmpelt could remember her lies quite well. But the fact that she thought he was going to fall for them again was laughable. How dare she think he was so stupid? He was much smarter then that now, and knew that she was trying to hurt him again. Except, she couldn't have the opportunity, because he knew how to avoid getting hurt this time. "Oh, love..." His voice trailed off on the word, sounding almost pitying as he leaned forward for a moment, his nose nearly across the border, his whiskers quivering with anger now, any sign that he had previously been emotionless now gone from his body. "Of course I remember." The words were murmured so tenderly, so condescendingly, that he wasn't quite sure it was even him speaking anymore. It didn't sound like him. This wasn't Charmpelt at all, but it was now... now he was different. Now he felt like he was stronger, better, somehow.

"I remember your lies, and you leading me on... it's funny, really! Here I was thinking I was the winner in all of this, but you're such a good ShadowClanner that you found a way to beat me at my own game! So again... job well done, Shiverlight." Charmpelt mewed, his tail twitching back and forth, his voice growing more and more agitated and out of that tender state the more he spoke and he jerked back on the last word, leaving it in a snarl. He couldn't believe this. Here he was, thinking that perhaps he could actually just walk away without more pain, but she was rubbing it in! There was no way that she would be with a tom she didn't at least have some feelings for! Shiverlight? The hard-headed, venemous molly that he had fallen for? If she were the same cat, there was no way that she would have done this. She was too smart to be tricked, and she was too strong-willed to be blackmailed. There was no way that she hadn't - that she didn't - love this cat at all.

The tom almost wanted to laugh when she challenged his perception of the story. Did she seriously think that they could fix this? Did she honestly believe that things could go back to the way that they were, that they could even be seen together again? Charmpelt knew he had gotten too close, and that was how he had messed things up. "Oh, but it is how our story goes. You want to hear it?" He asked, getting ready to go into another rant, but stopping abruptly at her final words. She was saving them? "But you didn't save us. You destroyed us." Now the anger was replaced with heartache, stronger, back as it had been before. And it hurt more then anything else Charmpelt had ever experienced.

"You want to know what you did to me, Shiverlight? You broke my heart. I thought you were going to fall for me, I thought this was going to be over as soon as I got you to fall for me, but I was wrong. You know what else you did? You made me do something I haven't done in... moons. You made me fall in love. I don't know what's worse, ShadowClanner - knowing you have love, but that the other might not feel the same way... or knowing that they do - did - but that you can never be together. What do you think, hm?"

Charmpelt knew their story was almost over. This was how it ended. It was supposed to be the popular guy got the pretty girl. It was supposed to have been the forbidden romance that lasted forever, that ended in perfection. And it was supposed to be the love story of the century. But that wasn't how their story was going to end, oh no. Instead it was how too many stories ended... with heartbreak, and betrayal, and a gut-wrenching sadness that came from deep within the other cat. That was how their story was to end. And Charmpelt just didn't know why he hadn't seen it all along.

Good at being a shadowclanner? What does that mean?! He's attacking my clan now, how low of a fish breathed riverclan cat! she looked frustrated but no words came out she only stood with her tail raised flagging in the wind and her claws flexing in their place. The word love made her tail curl and her stomach flip completely. Mocking me now? Is that how low he's stooped? a hiss rolled off her tongue but her whiskers twitched with amusment flicking her ears back. Not the only one who can get up in my face! she leaned closer to him feeling hepis breath on her muzzle before he pulled away, the sensation of being so close fading, she almost seemed to miss it. Her disappointment spreading across her face than returning in a fluster of anger, the feeling of the secret relationship stung like crazy now that she had only a taste. Even if the movement it had been in vain, she still missed the sound of his breathing so close, his whiskers nearly brushing hers. She flicked her ears and recoiled from the border as he pulled away. Such foolish feelings.

"You think your so smart, charmpelt?" she was genuinely asking now. Perhaps it was just her thinking she was right or maybe she just couldn't see wether or not she was being unreasonable. Her tail curled again by her side than began to slowly lash, "your trying to make me feel bad when you think I've bested you at your own game? Was it not your plan to dump me like those other fuzz brained she cats? All those admirers huh, you could have chosen anybody" she spat her hackles easing as memories flashed in her gaze. "Perhaps your not hearing me clearly, I tried to get rid of you I really did. In the start and than I found something just so- irritable about you that I couldn't leave alone" she said with a loud hiss that rumbled from her throat. "I did really love you, now you push me away when I tried to ensure we weren't caught?" she said her emotions cracking her voice to crack with pain. She looked over her shoulder back at the pine trees looming just over the hill. Her problems would be left here on the border if she abandon him to his own thoughts, though she couldn't really handle letting him slip through her paws.

She glanced back at him, her eyes blazing with anger yet her face holding a smirk. "you can be so irritating sometimes you know that?" she spat claws flexing and scraping over the snow and ice below her. She screwed up her face trying to block out his words, he's lying, you where saving us, you where! He's just the liar... He just can't see it! she pinned her ears to the back of her head again but stepped forward defiantly stepping over the border. "You think you've figured this out? Have you ever thought to consider what our discovery could have meant for both of us? We'd be driven from our clans tails between our legs!" she howled slamming her paw down into the snow sending a flurry of snowflakes into the air. "I was trying to be normal, to avoid discovery with an easy tom! Now I bear his kits I don't want!" she responded and venomous sting in her voice. "I wanted your kits charmepelt! I wanted yours more than anything! I wanted to use that stupid cat as cover! And I messed up..." she paused her voice cracking again and the defianc in her gaze dispearing.

Suddenly the sparkle in her eyes returned and she barked out harsh laughter. "Broke your heart? I was trying to keep is together and guess what... You misinterpreted what this was. He was cover... That's all he ever was to me" she said with an angered snarl spinning around to look away for a brief moment before shutting her eyes and turning back. "Perhaps it's hard for your small mind to wrap around, charmpelt, but I was in love with you and I didn't wanna break your heart. You think I'm the monster but you were going to turn around and do it to me first! Oh starclan forbid I repeat your previous actions!!" she shouted into his face before looking back over her shoulder and closed her eyes for a long moment than took another deepened breath.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:49 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Bump @PhantomRiderYT Do you want to make a kit finder now?)
(I'm sorry, school has been nuts! Would you like to RP as one or more of the kits?)

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Good at being a shadowclanner? What does that mean?! He's attacking my clan now, how low of a fish breathed riverclan cat! she looked frustrated but no words came out she only stood with her tail raised flagging in the wind and her claws flexing in their place. The word love made her tail curl and her stomach flip completely. Mocking me now? Is that how low he's stooped? a hiss rolled off her tongue but her whiskers twitched with amusment flicking her ears back. Not the only one who can get up in my face! she leaned closer to him feeling hepis breath on her muzzle before he pulled away, the sensation of being so close fading, she almost seemed to miss it. Her disappointment spreading across her face than returning in a fluster of anger, the feeling of the secret relationship stung like crazy now that she had only a taste. Even if the movement it had been in vain, she still missed the sound of his breathing so close, his whiskers nearly brushing hers. She flicked her ears and recoiled from the border as he pulled away. Such foolish feelings.

"You think your so smart, charmpelt?" she was genuinely asking now. Perhaps it was just her thinking she was right or maybe she just couldn't see wether or not she was being unreasonable. Her tail curled again by her side than began to slowly lash, "your trying to make me feel bad when you think I've bested you at your own game? Was it not your plan to dump me like those other fuzz brained she cats? All those admirers huh, you could have chosen anybody" she spat her hackles easing as memories flashed in her gaze. "Perhaps your not hearing me clearly, I tried to get rid of you I really did. In the start and than I found something just so- irritable about you that I couldn't leave alone" she said with a loud hiss that rumbled from her throat. "I did really love you, now you push me away when I tried to ensure we weren't caught?" she said her emotions cracking her voice to crack with pain. She looked over her shoulder back at the pine trees looming just over the hill. Her problems would be left here on the border if she abandon him to his own thoughts, though she couldn't really handle letting him slip through her paws.

She glanced back at him, her eyes blazing with anger yet her face holding a smirk. "you can be so irritating sometimes you know that?" she spat claws flexing and scraping over the snow and ice below her. She screwed up her face trying to block out his words, he's lying, you where saving us, you where! He's just the liar... He just can't see it! she pinned her ears to the back of her head again but stepped forward defiantly stepping over the border. "You think you've figured this out? Have you ever thought to consider what our discovery could have meant for both of us? We'd be driven from our clans tails between our legs!" she howled slamming her paw down into the snow sending a flurry of snowflakes into the air. "I was trying to be normal, to avoid discovery with an easy tom! Now I bear his kits I don't want!" she responded and venomous sting in her voice. "I wanted your kits charmepelt! I wanted yours more than anything! I wanted to use that stupid cat as cover! And I messed up..." she paused her voice cracking again and the defianc in her gaze dispearing.

Suddenly the sparkle in her eyes returned and she barked out harsh laughter. "Broke your heart? I was trying to keep is together and guess what... You misinterpreted what this was. He was cover... That's all he ever was to me" she said with an angered snarl spinning around to look away for a brief moment before shutting her eyes and turning back. "Perhaps it's hard for your small mind to wrap around, charmpelt, but I was in love with you and I didn't wanna break your heart. You think I'm the monster but you were going to turn around and do it to me first! Oh starclan forbid I repeat your previous actions!!" she shouted into his face before looking back over her shoulder and closed her eyes for a long moment than took another deepened breath.

Her words fell on deaf ears. Charmpelt couldn't hear her apology, he couldn't hear anything but what he wanted to. He could only hear things that didn't sound right, that sounded wrong to him. Shiverlight's voice was coming out in a way that was... different. It was almost rough, metallic-sounding to him, and slower. The world around him was slower. His stomach hurt, his eyes were blurred with unshed tears, and yet he still couldn't put his pride aside and admit that perhaps Shiverlight was right. "Please, don't - don't tell me that. Don't ever use that word in front of me again. If I thought you really loved me, then... things would be different. Maybe. But you can't, Shiverlight - even if you did, it's wrong to your mate. You have a mate. So love him. And if you can't, then at least try to."

He was worn out. Tired of fighting, his throat raw from yelling, and his stance relaxing - or drooping - now that he felt like he had just fought a hundred battles. It felt like Charmpelt couldn't have gone two steps without falling down now. For him, this was the worst thing that could have happened. Perhaps, if he didn't love her, he would have tricked her. Said "forget your mate, don't you want to be with me?" But he couldn't do that now... because he cared too much. He couldn't just use her until she got old, then send her running back to her mate. He needed to cut off all ties with her now, because if he could, then she could start a new life. One where she would never worry about being caught. One where she would have a good mate, and a good family. Charmpelt... well... he wasn't sure he could give her anything like that. Her next words took that utter depression from him and pushed it away, made him angrier then before, and for a moment - he felt like his old self again.

He felt like snarling, like putting the blame on every other cat, like making sure Shiverlight knew just how bad she was by doing something like this to him. He knew that there was a way he could make her feel worse, and perhaps he would have used it... perhaps. But surprisingly, what he said next was not the worst thing that entered his mind. "You don't know that! You don't know that we would have been driven out, you don't know who would have been the one to discover it! Has it ever occured to you, ShadowClanner, that there's a way we could have made this work?" Charmpelt asked, his eyes dark and dangerous and furious, his tail lashing back and forth, stance tense and ready to spring at any second as he questioned the she cat. Shiverlight. She broke his heart, she made him feel things he hadn't in moons, and now she had the audacity to come back here and face him? But then she spoke again, and there was a crack in her voice that Charmpelt could only describe as matching the one in his heart.

For a moment, all anger disappeared and he wanted to step across the border and comfort her. To make everything okay again. Oh, what had happened to the days when he could just flirt with her without a care? Now he cared too much... and he needed to make sure that she was okay. That he hadn't really hurt her. "I'm sorry." It was all he could say right then, and the words were spoken calmly, carefully. What else could he say? Charmpelt could be nothing but sorry, and he wanted to help Shiverlight. "What can I do... to fix this." The words were phrased as a statement, not a question, but he meant it as one. He didn't even take note of her anger, shrugging it off as he watched the she cat he loved.

The she cat who... said she loved him. It was a little hard for him to believe, but there was no time for doubts now. The only thing there was time for was fixing this. It needed to be done. If Charmpelt could fix a broken relationship, one that didn't have much chance of surviving... perhaps there was something right he could do. And then he could move on, from Shiverlight, knowing that she was happy with her new mate and family. It would be absolutely perfect.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
(I'm sorry, school has been nuts! Would you like to RP as one or more of the kits?)
(Sure, I'll rp one of them.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:35 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

`you should stop going here, Flarestrike.`

`She never gonna be there`

`You hurt her, really bad you know? Physically and Emotionally!`

`What kind of mate are you?`

His thoughts been more outraged. More hyper, in a way he wish they would just shut up. It wasn't like he wasn't overjoyed for kits. Sure, the tom was cautious. Scared. It was normal. He was just being loyal to his clan, right? However as many times as Flarestrike told himself he kept returning. The place they met. The place they laughed, sharing awkward moments. His thoughts were about 90% about her. He hated it. She had too much power over him. Flarestrike squeezed his eyes shut, trying to comprehend. "I'm a father." He breathed out, opening his eyes. He was a father, indeed. To a she-cat he loved. He couldn't reverse time. Not like he would want to. He sat down, looking over Riverclan's territory. Many would think how could you not be outraged? Shadowclan was in war with Riverclan, after all. Flarestrike had a reason, because Splashpool lived there. His Queen. A sigh escape his mouth, tiredness burned his eyes. He couldn't sleep. For once he just didn't want to. He laughed, shaking his head. The laugh wasn't a happy one, one when you see something funny. One when your enjoying self. It was a forced one. One that held no emotions but pain.

@Megan

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
`you should stop going here, Flarestrike.`

`She never gonna be there`

`You hurt her, really bad you know? Physically and Emotionally!`

`What kind of mate are you?`

His thoughts been more outraged. More hyper, in a way he wish they would just shut up. It wasn't like he wasn't overjoyed for kits. Sure, the tom was cautious. Scared. It was normal. He was just being loyal to his clan, right? However as many times as Flarestrike told himself he kept returning. The place they met. The place they laughed, sharing awkward moments. His thoughts were about 90% about her. He hated it. She had too much power over him. Flarestrike squeezed his eyes shut, trying to comprehend. "I'm a father." He breathed out, opening his eyes. He was a father, indeed. To a she-cat he loved. He couldn't reverse time. Not like he would want to. He sat down, looking over Riverclan's territory. Many would think how could you not be outraged? Shadowclan was in war with Riverclan, after all. Flarestrike had a reason, because Splashpool lived there. His Queen. A sigh escape his mouth, tiredness burned his eyes. He couldn't sleep. For once he just didn't want to. He laughed, shaking his head. The laugh wasn't a happy one, one when you see something funny. One when your enjoying self. It was a forced one. One that held no emotions but pain.

@Megan
Splashpool limped through her territory, trying to get her mind off of the nasty scars from the battle that was now over. One scar showed on the bottom of her eye, while a scar appeared on her back. The queen had to get out of camp to clear her mind, but she hadn't noticed where her feet were taking her. Splashpool scented a mix of Shadowclan and Riverclan and realized she was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. Why did you bring me here feet? The last thing I need to do is find Flarestrike and I can't have him see me scared up. The molly was just about to turn back when Flarestrike's scent filled her nose. 'Oh no!' thought the Riverclan molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool limped through her territory, trying to get her mind off of the nasty scars from the battle that was now over. One scar showed on the bottom of her eye, while a scar appeared on her back. The queen had to get out of camp to clear her mind, but she hadn't noticed where her feet were taking her. Splashpool scented a mix of Shadowclan and Riverclan and realized she was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. Why did you bring me here feet? The last thing I need to do is find Flarestrike and I can't have him see me scared up. The molly was just about to turn back when Flarestrike's scent filled her nose. 'Oh no!' thought the Riverclan molly.
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, in a mid-laugh until he heard a noise. It made his snap his mouth shut. Their was a stale scent of Splashpool but, now? Was the sleep getting to him? He shook his head, yeah it was just getting to him. Splashpool wasn't here. No way she could be. He rested his heads on his large paws, his pads were scarred and rough. Flarestrike's eyes seem dull, he looked horrible. His fur was messy while he had dark circles under his eyes. His tail flickered, dozing off for a minute before blinking to wake himself up. Flarestrike looked at his front leg, there was a scar on it from a battle but his wounds were still healing. He still had a faint scent of blood. The wound on his side was worse, he had it checked. It wasn't infected, not yet anyway. "Splashpool, I miss you." His hoarse voice mumbled out loud. He missed the twinkle in her eyes.

pronouns.cc
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, in a mid-laugh until he heard a noise. It made his snap his mouth shut. Their was a stale scent of Splashpool but, now? Was the sleep getting to him? He shook his head, yeah it was just getting to him. Splashpool wasn't here. No way she could be. He rested his heads on his large paws, his pads were scarred and rough. Flarestrike's eyes seem dull, he looked horrible. His fur was messy while he had dark circles under his eyes. His tail flickered, dozing off for a minute before blinking to wake himself up. Flarestrike looked at his front leg, there was a scar on it from a battle but his wounds were still healing. He still had a faint scent of blood. The wound on his side was worse, he had it checked. It wasn't infected, not yet anyway. "Splashpool, I miss you." His hoarse voice mumbled out loud. He missed the twinkle in her eyes.
Splashpool limped to the border in a bit of a hurry to get to Flarestrike. She let out a hiss of pain towards her leg after she cut it on a twigonthe forest floor. "Flarestrike! Im here! Im really here!" the queen cried out to her mate. Splashpool colapsed as she grew tired from running. 'I can never stay active. These kits are annoying me a little, but I still love them. You'll be the future and you have a purpose,' thought Splashpool with another hiss of pain as pain rushed through her injured leg again. When she looked down at her leg there was no blood, so it looked like it was a small scrape.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool limped to the border in a bit of a hurry to get to Flarestrike. She let out a hiss of pain towards her leg after she cut it on a twigonthe forest floor. "Flarestrike! Im here! Im really here!" the queen cried out to her mate. Splashpool colapsed as she grew tired from running. 'I can never stay active. These kits are annoying me a little, but I still love them. You'll be the future and you have a purpose,' thought Splashpool with another hiss of pain as pain rushed through her injured leg again. When she looked down at her leg there was no blood, so it looked like it was a small scrape.
Flarestrike blinked, as he stood up. "Splashpool?" He said, in surprise. His heart started to beat at a rate he thinks isn't normal. He stood up, with out a hint of hesitation he crossed the border onto Riverclan territory. He helped the queen up, however his eyes instantly went to his scars. A sharp pang hit him in the chest, he frowned deeply. "Who did.. did that?" Their were too many he liked. Yes, their was a war but just too many. Even being pregnant she could handle herself. Flarestrike could feel a spark of rage in his chest. It had to be Windclan.. The tom gulp, or Shadowclan. He prayed that it wasn't Shadowclan. He already felt guilty for a lot of things. Flarestrike forced a smile, it would be a bit awkward. For him, at least. She probably hated him.

pronouns.cc
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her words fell on deaf ears. Charmpelt couldn't hear her apology, he couldn't hear anything but what he wanted to. He could only hear things that didn't sound right, that sounded wrong to him. Shiverlight's voice was coming out in a way that was... different. It was almost rough, metallic-sounding to him, and slower. The world around him was slower. His stomach hurt, his eyes were blurred with unshed tears, and yet he still couldn't put his pride aside and admit that perhaps Shiverlight was right. "Please, don't - don't tell me that. Don't ever use that word in front of me again. If I thought you really loved me, then... things would be different. Maybe. But you can't, Shiverlight - even if you did, it's wrong to your mate. You have a mate. So love him. And if you can't, then at least try to."

He was worn out. Tired of fighting, his throat raw from yelling, and his stance relaxing - or drooping - now that he felt like he had just fought a hundred battles. It felt like Charmpelt couldn't have gone two steps without falling down now. For him, this was the worst thing that could have happened. Perhaps, if he didn't love her, he would have tricked her. Said "forget your mate, don't you want to be with me?" But he couldn't do that now... because he cared too much. He couldn't just use her until she got old, then send her running back to her mate. He needed to cut off all ties with her now, because if he could, then she could start a new life. One where she would never worry about being caught. One where she would have a good mate, and a good family. Charmpelt... well... he wasn't sure he could give her anything like that. Her next words took that utter depression from him and pushed it away, made him angrier then before, and for a moment - he felt like his old self again.

He felt like snarling, like putting the blame on every other cat, like making sure Shiverlight knew just how bad she was by doing something like this to him. He knew that there was a way he could make her feel worse, and perhaps he would have used it... perhaps. But surprisingly, what he said next was not the worst thing that entered his mind. "You don't know that! You don't know that we would have been driven out, you don't know who would have been the one to discover it! Has it ever occured to you, ShadowClanner, that there's a way we could have made this work?" Charmpelt asked, his eyes dark and dangerous and furious, his tail lashing back and forth, stance tense and ready to spring at any second as he questioned the she cat. Shiverlight. She broke his heart, she made him feel things he hadn't in moons, and now she had the audacity to come back here and face him? But then she spoke again, and there was a crack in her voice that Charmpelt could only describe as matching the one in his heart.

For a moment, all anger disappeared and he wanted to step across the border and comfort her. To make everything okay again. Oh, what had happened to the days when he could just flirt with her without a care? Now he cared too much... and he needed to make sure that she was okay. That he hadn't really hurt her. "I'm sorry." It was all he could say right then, and the words were spoken calmly, carefully. What else could he say? Charmpelt could be nothing but sorry, and he wanted to help Shiverlight. "What can I do... to fix this." The words were phrased as a statement, not a question, but he meant it as one. He didn't even take note of her anger, shrugging it off as he watched the she cat he loved.

The she cat who... said she loved him. It was a little hard for him to believe, but there was no time for doubts now. The only thing there was time for was fixing this. It needed to be done. If Charmpelt could fix a broken relationship, one that didn't have much chance of surviving... perhaps there was something right he could do. And then he could move on, from Shiverlight, knowing that she was happy with her new mate and family. It would be absolutely perfect.

[ It's a little short but I'm too tired to do anything too long ]

Admittedly the words hit harder than she had expected and she was almost literally left staggering after he finished talking. Her tail lashed and she raised her head to stare directly at him, eyes glinting with tears. "Why not?" she said defiantly. She stepped towards him claws scraping the snow. "You afraid of that word? Afraid that maybe it's true, that maybe he doesn't love me either?" she snapped. Don't say it, don't say it. she bit down on her tongue and glanced over her shoulder towards the border. Her stomach flipped inside her and her paws tingled. "He hits me..." her voice was so low, almost a whisper. Her expression seemed dull and suddenly the fire died out of her eyes "He does. He doesn't love me, I don't love him" she fell silent again shaking out her thoughts for a moment.

Everything that had been said already was like a blow to the chest, winding her and leaving her absolutely speechless. This was one of these moments where she was forced to just stand there, looking dumb with her gaze fixed on her paws. A moment in time where she looked like an apprentice being scolded. Than the she cat shook her head a second time her ears flopping back and fourth before fixing her steel grey gaze on the brown tom again. Her tail curled by her flank once more her ears perked listening for what he would say.

Shiverlight let out a dull laugh, "Somehow we could have made this work? Oh yeah like we could just keep doing this and have that redflight and scorpionsting thing happen all over again?!" she said with a snort. She raised her head and laughed again this time rearing her head backwards "hey, why not bring all of shadowclan this time. Goldenstar and halfgaze! Oh joy why not even bring Fallenstar in it- just for fun!" she snickered her tail lashing with amusement. "Sure it could be kept a secret, no don't worry the patrols won't notice our scent. No no and hey mysterious kits? Why bother checking in on it!" she spat this time her fur bristling and all of guilt fading away in an instant. She laughed again dropping her head and shaking it slowly "tell me, how exactly would that have worked?" she asked this time looking up at him her eyes glazed with amusement, her whiskers twitching as she studied him.

She suddenly stopped joking- her mouth closed up and her ears pinned to the back of her head. She blinked. I'm sorry. the only words she had wanted to hear all day- and perhaps the words she would have to say back. The fur on her back have a slight jerk as a muscle tensed up and released beneath her blue fur. Her paws shuffled and for another minute she simply stood staring at him, instead of amusement, hatred, anger and frustration her gaze was filled with extreme shock and concern. "I- I don't know how to fix this" she breathed, her voice coming out distressed and weakened. "I wanna fix this... But I just don't know how we can..." she stammered looking away quickly her face becomeing flushed. He cares.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord