Today 08:11 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Asriel Dreemurr
Twopaw stepped into the clear, he glanced at Hailstorm She’s pretty, but out of my league. I should focus on training, I mean that’s weird crushing on your mentor. he shook his head giving an overly big smile, trying to cover-up the fact that he was staring at her for about two minutes just standing there,” I’m pleased to greet you, madam Hailstorm.” He dipped his head politely, as he was raised to use old english, but it was odd for him to do always,” The young apprentice, Twopaw, thy self speficially, is here, and thou is ready to train with the warrior, Hailstorm, I give my condolgences for staring excessively, I was pondering to thou self. Thou willn’t again, if thou can help thou self from pondering.” (His parents expected him to talk like that a mix of old english and regular english, though as he ages, he’ll abandoned it except for thou cuz thou is cool)
( R E V I V E S ) Hailstorm was taken aback, nobody had ever spoken to her like that. "It...it's ok" she said not sure of what to say, the Maine coon had not even noticed the apprentices staring. She decided to shrug it off wanting to begin training her apprentice "So which would you rather begin training to master?" she asked "Hunting or Fighting?". Her Icy Blue eyes blinked, her apprentice was a curious little fellow from the way he spoke to his pelt, She knew this one was going to be fun to train.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@Hawkstar
Oakenshade strolled through the long reeds, his whiskers twitching. He was going to the Training Cave to see if he could be of any use. The sun beat down on his tawny fur and his eyes gleamed with new energy. Oakenshade often liked hunting and fighting for his clan, but he didn't prefer watching training. The tom enjoyed training with himself, but hadn't found himself battle training in a while. He hadn't had the privlage of training a 'paw of his own for quite a while, but, as he arrived near the cave, his paws prickled with ease. Maybe he could find something to do now.

The tabby tom cat parted his powerful jaws, scenting for any presence of other cats; but he was alone. He peered inside and, with a shrug, squeezed all the way into the dim cave. His gaze shone around the area as he looked carefully around. Oakenshade decided to stay for a bit to see whether anyone would show up. Maybe he could help out a bit. The tom made his way over to a dark corner and circled once. Sitting on his haunches, the dark colored tom twitched an ear and began to groom, dipping his large head down and lapping quietly at his chest fur.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Hawkstar
Oakenshade strolled through the long reeds, his whiskers twitching. He was going to the Training Cave to see if he could be of any use. The sun beat down on his tawny fur and his eyes gleamed with new energy. Oakenshade often liked hunting and fighting for his clan, but he didn't prefer watching training. The tom enjoyed training with himself, but hadn't found himself battle training in a while. He hadn't had the privlage of training a 'paw of his own for quite a while, but, as he arrived near the cave, his paws prickled with ease. Maybe he could find something to do now.

The tabby tom cat parted his powerful jaws, scenting for any presence of other cats; but he was alone. He peered inside and, with a shrug, squeezed all the way into the dim cave. His gaze shone around the area as he looked carefully around. Oakenshade decided to stay for a bit to see whether anyone would show up. Maybe he could help out a bit. The tom made his way over to a dark corner and circled once. Sitting on his haunches, the dark colored tom twitched an ear and began to groom, dipping his large head down and lapping quietly at his chest fur.
Troutnose was also looking forward for training but he didn't think he was good enough at it . He sighed with his head down as he padded around and he spotted a tom
" h-hey w-wanna t-train? " he asked as he looked away he was never the one for being brave as his cream color pelt glissend

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Troutnose was also looking forward for training but he didn't think he was good enough at it . He sighed with his head down as he padded around and he spotted a tom
" h-hey w-wanna t-train? " he asked as he looked away he was never the one for being brave as his cream color pelt glissend
Oakenshade flicked his tail, hearing pawsteps approach the cave. He looked up and gave a welcoming mew, glad for another cat to join him.

"Hello, Troutnose. I'd love to train together." He gave a polite, sincere dip of his broad head, stood up, and slowly padded over to the tom. He wasn't sure whether the other cat knew Oakenshade by name, but, as he himself enjoyed learning new things, including names, had remembered Troutnose's.
Oakenshade flexed his powerful shoulders, sizing him up. Maybe they could start with something simple. Twitching his ear invitingly, Oakenshade came to a decision.

"Try and unbalance me." He meowed in his deep voice. The two hadn't actually said who would be in charge but, being in Oakenshade's personality, he naturally took it upon himself. Ofcourse, if Troutnose wanted to take charge, he needn't do anything but ask. Oakenshade would step down like a gentleman and see what he had to say. It was simply in his nature, even when he was a kit and a young 'paw.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Oakenshade flicked his tail, hearing pawsteps approach the cave. He looked up and gave a welcoming mew, glad for another cat to join him.

"Hello, Troutnose. I'd love to train together." He gave a polite, sincere dip of his broad head, stood up, and slowly padded over to the tom. He wasn't sure whether the other cat knew Oakenshade by name, but, as he himself enjoyed learning new things, including names, had remembered Troutnose's.
Oakenshade flexed his powerful shoulders, sizing him up. Maybe they could start with something simple. Twitching his ear invitingly, Oakenshade came to a decision.

"Try and unbalance me." He meowed in his deep voice. The two hadn't actually said who would be in charge but, being in Oakenshade's personality, he naturally took it upon himself. Ofcourse, if Troutnose wanted to take charge, he needn't do anything but ask. Oakenshade would step down like a gentleman and see what he had to say. It was simply in his nature, even when he was a kit and a young 'paw.
Troutnose ears perked as he smiled
" ok! " he said in a cheery voice and he crouched he scratched the ground and charged at Oakenshade he lunged at the tom

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Troutnose ears perked as he smiled
" ok! " he said in a cheery voice and he crouched he scratched the ground and charged at Oakenshade he lunged at the tom
Oakenshade gave a nod of his head and lurched into a crouch. A low snarl ripped from his throats as his eyes glazed with light. It always helped him whene he felt like he was actually fighting an enemy. As Troutnose leaped at Oakenshade, he stepped neatly aside. The wild light dissipated from his gaze as he looked over at the other tom.
"Try not to let your gaze give you away," he meowed, raising up a paw and giving it a swift lick.
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Oakenshade gave a nod of his head and lurched into a crouch. A low snarl ripped from his throats as his eyes glazed with light. It always helped him whene he felt like he was actually fighting an enemy. As Troutnose leaped at Oakenshade, he stepped neatly aside. The wild light dissipated from his gaze as he looked over at the other tom.
"Try not to let your gaze give you away," he meowed, raising up a paw and giving it a swift lick.
Troutnose nodded he walked around and looked aimlessly he then looked at an moss patch and started running he then motioned his direction to the tom but he looked at a different object but his claws where down as he lunged at him @Undercover (I fixed )

Last edited by Leucos; October 12th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Troutnose nodded he walked around and looked aimlessly he then looked at an moss patch and started running he then motioned his direction to the tom but he looked at a different object but his claws where sharpened as he lunged at him
(Are his claws unsheathed?)
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Troutnose nodded he walked around and looked aimlessly he then looked at an moss patch and started running he then motioned his direction to the tom but he looked at a different object but his claws where down as he lunged at him @Undercover (I fixed )
(Thanks! )
Oakenshade watched the tom, annoyance sparking off his pelt. Was this tom not paying attention on purpose?! I thought he was enthused to fight. But, as the words ran through his head, he saw where the cat was looking. Has he learned nothing? He thought, but just then, Oakenshade was bowled over. He let out a huff as the wind was knocked out of him. So he had been paying att- his thoughts broke off as he felt claws digging into his pelt.
"Claws sheathed!" He spat, raking himself from Troutnose and shaking out his coat. He was more angry at himself for not having specified that before hand, but then he gave a slightly begrudging nod of approval.
"Much better." He added, twisting his body around to check for any bad damage. Thankfully, it was just a few scratches. The bleeding wasn't bad, and only a faint scent of blood rose from the minor wounds.
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
(Thanks! )
Oakenshade watched the tom, annoyance sparking off his pelt. Was this tom not paying attention on purpose?! I thought he was enthused to fight. But, as the words ran through his head, he saw where the cat was looking. Has he learned nothing? He thought, but just then, Oakenshade was bowled over. He let out a huff as the wind was knocked out of him. So he had been paying att- his thoughts broke off as he felt claws digging into his pelt.
"Claws sheathed!" He spat, raking himself from Troutnose and shaking out his coat. He was more angry at himself for not having specified that before hand, but then he gave a slightly begrudging nod of approval.
"Much better." He added, twisting his body around to check for any bad damage. Thankfully, it was just a few scratches. The bleeding wasn't bad, and only a faint scent of blood rose from the minor wounds.
Troutnose ears perked
" sorry! I didn't intend on harming you! " he meowed and had his head down he scratched the ground in shame his tail slumped
" I'm a mouse brain of a cat! " he hissed at himself.
' Pay attention !' He thought as he looked at oakenshades wound , guilt rose inside of him like a volcano eruption .