Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
(Hope I ain't late or anything.. Open)

Nectarsplash looked around, his chest rising up and down rapidly. He was scared- who wouldn't be? Suddenly feeling the urge to stop cowarding away from the battle and go join, he raised one paw and then leapt out from his hiding spot. Wow, I probably look stupid, Nectar thought- he wasn't very full of himself and didn't believe in himself most of the time. Hopefully nobody saw him, if they did, he'd probably lie and say that he was licking blood off his paws, or something. Scanning the battle, he noticed that there was a lot of yowls and angry hisses- you'd expect that at a battle between numerous cats battling over something, though. He desperately wanted to fight, yet there where no cats, from what he could see, who where available to tear at his skin. So, for a while, he would just stalk amongst the edges of the infuriated fighting felines.
Leaftail's tail whipped back and forth. She'd been in mock fights, sure, and sometimes her training had resulted in scratches and bruises--but she'd never been in a battle like this. Anxiety bubbled in her stomach, replaced by white-hot anger. How dare these mouse-hearted cowards bring their carnage and violence to her clan? I'll make them pay, she growled to herself. Her eyes landed on another cat, stalking across the border of the fight, and her hackles raised. With a yowl, she launched herself across the battlefield, ducking the outstretched claws and lashing tails of the other cats. She slid to a halt in front of the other cat, her claws outstretched to hide her shaking paws.
"Get out of my clan," she hissed. [B]"Or I'll have to make you."[?B]

(I couldn't find Nectarsplash on your character thingy, so I'm actually not sure if he's from WindClan... I just realized that now but I'm too lazy to redo this. :P)
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blinking quickly Leafshadow said, "you may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war." She turned and ran as quickly as she could away from the battle. She resented that she was running away, and hated to admit defeat, but she knew she couldn't have done much more because her wounds ached and cried out. Admitting defeat was the hardest thing she could've done, and tried to get herself away before she changed her mind.
@Bingo
She smirked growling slightly, and waited until she was gone before collapsing on the ground in pain, her pain-filled eyes glanced at Bingo," I'm fine. It's just a small scratch." she muttered ignoring the fact it was a blatant lie, she just didn't want her apprentice to know she was that weak.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather exhaled and curled his tail along his side. He looked at the ground and shut his eyes. “I...” He opened his eyes and glanced around one more time. He fixed his gaze on the camp entrance.“I hope so...”
Cherrydawn kept her eyes, soft with concern, on her mate. She'd never seen him this bothered before. Something about it made her feel like there was a stone in her belly. She went up to him again, slowly, and rubbed her cheek against his. She couldn't imagine how alone he must be feeling now. She hoped he knew that he had her at least. He always would.

Old January 26th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather shut his eyes and slowly began to relax. He let out a soft purr that was gradually growing louder. He heard a soft whisper and his eyes shot open, he jumped to his paws and shot out of the tunnel, not even bothering to look back. “Wait!”

Character Site

Old January 26th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather shut his eyes and slowly began to relax. He let out a soft purr that was gradually growing louder. He heard a soft whisper and his eyes shot open, he jumped to his paws and shot out of the tunnel, not even bothering to look back. “Wait!”
Just as he seemed to finally calm, out of nowhere, Skyfeather took off. “Skyfeather,” she shouted after him as she’s followed as quickly as she could. Mousedung! He’s faster than me, she cursed to herself, as she followed him out of the tunnel at an all out sprint.

Old January 26th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[He is having a flashback]

The tom darted through the forest. He suddenly skidded to a halt and stared into the distance with wide eyes. His breath caught in his throat as he watched his parents lead a dog to a Twoleg. I’ve seen this before... He was crouching in a clump of grass, watching the scene. Why can’t I move... He froze in terror as his father tripped. He continued to watch the scene play. He let out a choked cry as the dog flung his father across the moor, then killed him. He crouched there and watched his mother. The Twoleg! He yowled as the Twoleg scooped her up in its arms. She fought to free herself, but the Twoleg was stronger. The Twoleg walked across the grass and got into the monster. Skyfeather yelled his mothers name, but it was too late, the Twoleg was already driving away.
Skyfeather was out in the forest again. He flattened his ears and looked at the ground. “I...” He stared blankly at the ground. “I’m so sorry...” He sobbed.

Character Site

Old January 27th, 2018, 12:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ The battle has concluded, resulting in WindClan and ShadowClan fleeing.
RiverClan has returned home.
If you would like to finish up any fights, please do so via PMs / Google Docs.
You're welcome to post the finished work in Visual Arts. ]
Closed Thread