Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old January 3rd, 2024, 03:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw looked to Larkstar with glossy eyes as tears inhabited them. She was so terrified what would have happened to Fogkit given what had happened to their medicine cat. A part of her hope that Shadowclan would happen to have some kind of heart enough to not kill a poor kit.

"Larkstar... What are we supposed to do?" She said with a little sniffle.

[ @FrostyGalaxy Open]

Last edited by Fish; January 3rd, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:21 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat quickly ran threw the territory towards salt Meadows marsh. "Im so sorry guys I was being tackled by kits" he shook his paw he heard only a small amount of the hurtful comments but he decided to just keep his mouth shut as he looked at both of the other cats. "Nice Honey combs Adderpaw!
he thought long and hard for a moment his nose scrunching a sign showing that he is thinking. "We need um- cobwebs right?" he meowed not paying attention for a response as he looked under many rocks before he found a small handful as he wrapped it around his paws and kept searching a bit more as he spotted a large spider. "Woah that thing is huge!"
he purred as he scooped up the cobwebs.

[ +2 cobwebs] so sorry its short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────
[ Deceptionsong | She/Her | 18 Moons ]
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 9
Purrks: Silver Tongue, The Collector

──────────────
"Different cats give out different punishments, some of them can be more violent than others" oh yea, that reminded her that it's been a loonnggg time since she talked to one of those guys. Not that she wanted to, honestly. Just saying. Can't even remember who it was...actually she probably never asked for that cat's name now did she? Deception rolled her eyes at Adderpaw's confidence "oh yea, how sad" she joked, knowing full well that she was no different during apprenticeship and...she still had some of the confidence as a warrior "well kiddo, being confident in yourself and such is completely fine as long as you don't get yourself into a mess because of it"

As Adder walked off Deception did the same, her blue hues looking for any willow trees that just so happen to be in riverclan's part of the border. She knew what they look like and could've sworn she saw one at some point. Been a while but she still remembered what they're like so this shouldn’t be hard at all

[Roled 20]
Aha! She knew she would find it quickly! A grin came across the warrior's face. Deception must’ve gotten better at this! What makes it great is that she was probably better at this than a couple of other warriors in the clan. Warriors. Since...being more skilled than kits and apprentices are quite...well it didn't really mean much as a warrior now does it? Now back to the herb collecting, She could definately pick some of the lower hanging ones easily from this tree. The young warrior carefully grabbed some of it with her jaws. Haha, Perfect, this was going according to plan and she didn't even have to go too close to the border more than she already did or wanted to [+6 Willow Leaves] Heheh. Now, she knew she could probably get some more willow leaves from this tree. Just look at those leaves! There's a bunch of them! Though she needed to get at least a few cobwebs because somebody didn't show up. Hey, at least she could go back here if Tansy ever tells her to go fetch some leaves from the sad lookin' trees and they don't have to share this with the shadowclanners considering the tree's in Riverclan's side of the border. Why are they so sad looking anyways? But that doesn’t really matter to her; She was doing great and she wouldn't want to not.

[Roled 9 2 w/The Collector purrk]
Would she be able to find some around this Willow tree..? Eh...maybe not but maybe yes. She wouldn't have had to do this if only somebody showed up. Extra work to cover up Bean...actually she doesn't want to cover up for Beanfloat. That guy deserves to get punished for not showin' up. So, this is more of a 'Deception still took the time to get some cobwebs even though Bean was supposed to be the one getting them, but he didn't because he didn't even show up'. Yea, take that however you want or whatever. Now, cobwebs..cobwebs. Searching for some cobwebs. No no no, none in there, they're definately here but where...? She seems to be better at locating Willow trees than digging for webs but she won't say anything about it. The warrior carefully looked through whatever logs or boulders though she ended up only finding one Cobweb. The she-cat gently grabbed the spider web with her paw [+1 Cobweb].

Of course, she couldn't bring back just one piece of Cobweb; That'll be embarrasing, won't it? So Deception just tried to find another one. While she was walking around, she noticed a cobweb. On shadowclan's side of the border. Damn, really? The world's going to do THAT to her? "...well.." She won't cross the border because even though it's tempting, she cares for her own safety and is smart enough not to but if only that piece of cobweb was on riverclan's side. The she-cat walked a bit further away from the border line, trying to seek out at least one more. That log looks like it could hold a spider web or two. Deception peeked into the log, finding a spider web with a spider on it. Well, she certainly wasn't expecting she'll have to go through any spiders. They're...disgusting and...weird. "Alright, can you leave now?" she pushed the spider away from the web before quickly snatching it [+1 Cobweb]. Sure maybe the spider needs a home but it could make another web easily. Even if not...well...she didn't really care for it. Okay then, now that that's over she could go back

Deception went back to where she and Adder split up, seeing the apprentice was already done with collecting the honey. Thank god Adderpaw wasn't too clumsy. "Ready to head back to camp, kid?" The answer's probably a yes or something among that since she really doesn't see any reason for them to stay here. Could've gotten more if somebody showed up. Why does she keep mentioning the fact that Beanfloat didn't show up in her head? Well Bean annoyed her more and more as the collecting progresses even without being there. Well he'll probably get punished for not showing up. Heheheh, at least he'll face his consequences
[Deception Inventory: 6 Willow Leaves, 2 Cobwebs]
╰─▸ ❝ @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] || @/Beanz [Beanfloat]

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Yepfh- weths go." Adderpaw said her voice almost completely muffled by all the Honeycombs she had managed to gather. Just as she was ready to head back to the camp she saw another cat run up to them. They smelled of Riverclan so she wasn't too worried about them. When they spoke she then realized this was the Bean fellow they had left behind for being late. Maybe she was being a bit too callous to other cats, kit were particularlly hard to deal with.

"Tank yow!" Adderpaw said happily with a muffled voice. "Soun'th good" She said as he decided to go get the cobwebs for them. She then glanced to Deceptionsong.. Ok, well more cobwebs wasn't going to hurt anyone. When everyone was gathered back with their herbs she started to walk back towards camp. She felt no reason to loiter around here when there was nothing else to gather. She also didn't want to try to speak more when it was hard to annunciate already.
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:21 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[ Deceptionsong | She/Her | 18 Moons ]
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 10
Purrks: Silver Tongue, The Collector

──────────────
Deception's ears perked as she heard another voice pop out, her head turning in the same direction. Ooohhh well look who finally showed up. Really needed to wait until the patrol was almost completed didn't he? Would've appreciate it if Beanfloat found a bit more cobwebs to pay for the lateness. How annoying, isn't it? But the excuse of...tackled by...kits..? Kits could be tough to deal with sometimes but what was he doing and couldn't he have done something about it...? This was the reason he was late? The young warrior wasn't sure if she would believe him or not but then again that's a waste of thinking space that she would rather not use up for that. So she simply said an alright then nodded in response as her face had a bored and unamused expression. Now, this border doesn't deserve wasting her time so she quickly walked closely behind Adderpaw while carrying the herbs she gathered. Beanfloat could follow behind or whatever he wants. Would be funny if he was late again even when reporting the patrol. No not really. Not funny. Goodness that'll be out right frustrating.
[Deception Inventory: 6 Willow Leaves, 2 Cobwebs]
╰─▸ ❝ @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] || @Beanz [Beanfloat]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 5th, 2024 at 03:18 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:04 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] @Pangoligon [Deceptionsong]

Beanfloat could see that the other cat was annoyed. At least I was letting the kits have fun not being bossy all the time. He had his ears pinned back and a snarl on his face as he picked up a few more cobwebs . Glaring at the other warrior. Mumbling under his breath. "Mousebrain bossy mousebrain!" as he limped his paw full of cobwebs.

[ +5 cobwebs]
Old January 8th, 2024, 12:50 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 35 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
---------------
Just after Fogkit's arrival, just before Sunkissed Creek incident

---------------
Soon after leaving Fogkit in the capable paws of Lostspark, Mistlewhisker headed out of camp and towards the RiverClan border. A quick check to see if anyone was there, then a report back to Dawnstar. Hopefully Starrlight had already spoken to the leader, though Mistlewhisker did not envy the reaction she would receive to bringing a kit from an enemy clan into camp. Padding along the border at a brisk pace, Mistlewhisker kept her jaws parted to scent for RiverClan cats. It seemed the border was strong, but there was no sign of a cat having come through recently. In no time at all, she had already made it along the stretch of the RiverClan border, with not a cat in sight. She pursed her lips, ear twitching irritably. She would have to suggest regular patrols combing the area in case a cat approached.

Not wanting to return to camp empty-pawed, Mistlewhisker decided that on her way back, she would go hunting. Surely Lostspark would be hungry, and it was the least Mistlewhisker could do after watching the poor queen take on yet another burden. On her way back to camp, she drifted towards the Sunkissed Creek, now scenting for prey rather than cats.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:40 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader, kitty softpaws
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Adderpaw," Larkstar begins after they've been sitting there for some time, doubt swirling in her mind. She'd blindly trusted that Adderpaw had been correct in saying the clump of fur she found was Fogkit's but... well... it would be hard to verify that after the amount of time that passed. "Can I see that?" She asks and drags the clump of fur over to her.

Leaning down, she makes sure re really tries to get every scent off of it but...it's vague. It sort of only smells like general kit-scent, a little milky, and there is RiverClan scent on it, but Lark wonders if that's simply because it was in their territory. She frowns down at the clump of fur. "I'm not certain this really belongs to Fogit," it's not an admission that feels good, but it's the truth nonetheless. "Let's head back to camp for now, if ShadowClan has him, I see no reason why Dawnstar would want to keep him. We'll patrol the border frequently for any signs of him, but I think it's in our best interest to assume he's dead. Let's go home."

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:16 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

[CENTER] Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark grunted... Bluefang joined him, but Winterpaw was nowhere to be seen... As he walked toward the border, he started to smell and listen for anything... Seemed that everything was clear... He gave the orders. "Alright. Let's split up, but remain in a clear line of sight. Mark those three trees. This one, this one, and this one, he said as he designated the trees, Do not engage anyone across the border. However, you have authorization to kill any tresspassers.", he said, looking at the other side of the border carefully.

@bubble[error].
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; January 10th, 2024 at 04:17 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:21 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
[CENTER] Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark grunted... Bluefang joined him, but Winterpaw was nowhere to be seen... As he walked toward the border, he started to smell and listen for anything... Seemed that everything was clear... He gave the orders. "Alright. Let's split up, but remain in a clear line of sight. Mark those three trees. This one, this one, and this one, he said as he designated the trees, Do not engage anyone across the border. However, you have authorization to kill any tresspassers.", he said, looking at the other side of the border carefully.

@bubble[error].
*Bluefang nods and heads to a tree and marks it, keeping his eyes peeled*
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:28 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*Bluefang nods and heads to a tree and marks it, keeping his eyes peeled*
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart

Nightspark kept on watching for a good dozen of minutes while also looking at Bluefang time to time. Well, good job was done. Finally, Nightspark moved from his observation point, jumping down on the ground, before going toward a tree and marking it...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:32 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart

Nightspark kept on watching for a good dozen of minutes while also looking at Bluefang time to time. Well, good job was done. Finally, Nightspark moved from his observation point, jumping down on the ground, before going toward a tree and marking it...
*He finishes*