Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:10 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:08 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:05 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 12:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 05:01 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaws eyes were narrowed as she crouched near the apprentice den. She was practicing her hunters crouch, as well as a paw swipe to the throat she had seen another warrior do. Her eyes still narrowed with concentration, she didn't notice the other cat that was approaching as she raised her paw slowly and swiped it through the air, her long claws glinting in the pale sunlight of Leaf-Fall.

@Spirited Darkness
Redpool saw an apprentice crouching down, practicing battle moves. He flicked his reddish ears, slightly annoyed. He padded over, then realized that she had her claws unsheathed, and he nodded approvingly. He thought that all who fought with claws sheathed were rather stupid. It's as if they thought their enemies would fight with with soft blows and sheathed claws. The large pale brown tabby tom scoffed and sat down, a hint of malice glinting in his pale yellow hues.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:07 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool saw an apprentice crouching down, practicing battle moves. He flicked his reddish ears, slightly annoyed. He padded over, then realized that she had her claws unsheathed, and he nodded approvingly. He thought that all who fought with claws sheathed were rather stupid. It's as if they thought their enemies would fight with with soft blows and sheathed claws. The large pale brown tabby tom scoffed and sat down, a hint of malice glinting in his pale yellow hues.
Harepaw sat up, hissing with annoyance as she swiped at the ground in anger. She had done the move a million times and still couldn't get her balance or the swipe quite right. Suddenly she started, having been so lost in thought she only now saw the warrior next to her. She stared at him, recalling his name and what little she knew about him. Redpool, disliked Starclan like her. She narrowed her eyes, suddenly a bit suspicious as generally all the warriors had to say to her were kittypet jabs. Despite this, she respectfully dipped her head. "Redpool."
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:19 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw sat up, hissing with annoyance as she swiped at the ground in anger. She had done the move a million times and still couldn't get her balance or the swipe quite right. Suddenly she started, having been so lost in thought she only now saw the warrior next to her. She stared at him, recalling his name and what little she knew about him. Redpool, disliked Starclan like her. She narrowed her eyes, suddenly a bit suspicious as generally all the warriors had to say to her were kittypet jabs. Despite this, she respectfully dipped her head. "Redpool."
Redpool glared at Harepaw for a moment, then blinked, remembering that she was both formerly WindClan and formerly a kittypet. He hated both, but kittypet a little less. He raised one paws, then set it down halfway. “Yes, Harepaw?” his tone was low and quiet, so only the apprentice could hear him, and his eyes gleamed with a mix of anger and surprise. Few cats dared to speak out directly too him, and he'd least expected a kittypet to do it. Kittypets have no respect. He thought, though honestly, nor did he, except for Blazingnight of course. The large tom wrapped his tail over his paws, keeping his ears flat and his eyes narrowed.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool glared at Harepaw for a moment, then blinked, remembering that she was both formerly WindClan and formerly a kittypet. He hated both, but kittypet a little less. He raised one paws, then set it down halfway. “Yes, Harepaw?” his tone was low and quiet, so only the apprentice could hear him, and his eyes gleamed with a mix of anger and surprise. Few cats dared to speak out directly too him, and he'd least expected a kittypet to do it. Kittypets have no respect. He thought, though honestly, nor did he, except for Blazingnight of course. The large tom wrapped his tail over his paws, keeping his ears flat and his eyes narrowed.
Her tail lashed side to side, oddly long for a young cat. She could almost feel the thoughts of ridicule as she raised her head, looking at him with a defiant expression. "I was simply wondering why a warrior like you would even bother speaking to a former Windclan cat, let alone a kittypet." Her words were laced with venom and then a smirk seemed to cross her face as she decided to push the older cat. "Or have you come to tell me I'm a disgrace to the almighty and powerful Starclan that governs over us all?" Her voice was full of false sweetness.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:33 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Her tail lashed side to side, oddly long for a young cat. She could almost feel the thoughts of ridicule as she raised her head, looking at him with a defiant expression. "I was simply wondering why a warrior like you would even bother speaking to a former Windclan cat, let alone a kittypet." Her words were laced with venom and then a smirk seemed to cross her face as she decided to push the older cat. "Or have you come to tell me I'm a disgrace to the almighty and powerful Starclan that governs over us all?" Her voice was full of false sweetness.
Redpool snarled, but made no move towards the apprentice. “Even a kittypet is better than WindClan! ” he growled, raising his head. “And as for StarClan, they are nothing more than a bunch of useless dead cats who want to take over the forest! Their lives are over!” he raised his voice slightly, not caring if anyone else heard him or not. Anger glittered in his eyes and he lashed his tail. He heard the sweetness in her voice, but he could tell by how overdone it was that it was fake, and he hissed at her. His voice was dripping with both sarcasm and anger and hate. Hate towards StarClan and WindClan and all the other Clans.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool snarled, but made no move towards the apprentice. “Even a kittypet is better than WindClan! ” he growled, raising his head. “And as for StarClan, they are nothing more than a bunch of useless dead cats who want to take over the forest! Their lives are over!” he raised his voice slightly, not caring if anyone else heard him or not. Anger glittered in his eyes and he lashed his tail. He heard the sweetness in her voice, but he could tell by how overdone it was that it was fake, and he hissed at her. His voice was dripping with both sarcasm and anger and hate. Hate towards StarClan and WindClan and all the other Clans.
Despite her efforts to keep a straight face, the apprentice couldn't help but start laughing. It was both with amusement and relief. Finally, a cat who got how she felt toward Starclan. Her eyes narrowed again but this time it was just a result of her quiet laughter. She rolled onto her back and stared up at the tom. "You may be a warrior but you're certainly easy to push." Her voice had its usual cold tone but there was a hint of warmth and her amusement behind it.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:46 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Despite her efforts to keep a straight face, the apprentice couldn't help but start laughing. It was both with amusement and relief. Finally, a cat who got how she felt toward Starclan. Her eyes narrowed again but this time it was just a result of her quiet laughter. She rolled onto her back and stared up at the tom. "You may be a warrior but you're certainly easy to push." Her voice had its usual cold tone but there was a hint of warmth and her amusement behind it.
Redpool stared at her, confused. He had no idea what to do. He stood up and walked over, looking down at her. “Are you crazy?” he asked incredulously, his confusion quite clear as he stared at the apprentice. Then he stiffened and narrowed his eyes. “I am not.” he huffed indignantly, though a hint of both amusement and anger in his voice as he glared at her. She's crazy. He thought in confirmation to his question.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool stared at her, confused. He had no idea what to do. He stood up and walked over, looking down at her. “Are you crazy?” he asked incredulously, his confusion quite clear as he stared at the apprentice. Then he stiffened and narrowed his eyes. “I am not.” he huffed indignantly, though a hint of both amusement and anger in his voice as he glared at her. She's crazy. He thought in confirmation to his question.
"I said the Starclan thing on purpose mousebrain." She spoke through her laughter which calmed down. She rolls back onto her paws, brushing her soft, long haired tail under his chin. She looks over her shoulder at him as she does. "And yes you are, if it was that easy to make you snap."
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:01 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"I said the Starclan thing on purpose mousebrain." She spoke through her laughter which calmed down. She rolls back onto her paws, brushing her soft, long haired tail under his chin. She looks over her shoulder at him as she does. "And yes you are, if it was that easy to make you snap."
He remained silent, even though he was finding that very difficult not to say some mean retort back. He knew that that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. So far, none of the things he'd done had been very smart. He shook out his fur. “I snap at a lot of things.” he meowed in an uncharacteristic voice that suggested that he wasn't angry. Of course, he had no idea what he was feeling. It was definitely not remorse for all the cats he'd killed. He was glad she'd stopped laughing. I hen Redpool knew what it was. He was feeling anger, but also amusement. No had ever dared say anything like this to him before, and he respected her for that.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

He remained silent, even though he was finding that very difficult not to say some mean retort back. He knew that that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. So far, none of the things he'd done had been very smart. He shook out his fur. “I snap at a lot of things.” he meowed in an uncharacteristic voice that suggested that he wasn't angry. Of course, he had no idea what he was feeling. It was definitely not remorse for all the cats he'd killed. He was glad she'd stopped laughing. I hen Redpool knew what it was. He was feeling anger, but also amusement. No had ever dared say anything like this to him before, and he respected her for that.
The young She-Cat circled the warrior a moment before stopping in front him. Completely out of character, she decided she'd challenge the Tom to a game that the other apprentices had been playing. "Hmm..I have a challenge for you, if you win, you can give me any sort of punishment for my disrespect" she rolled her golden eyes at the words before focusing on Redpool again. "It's just a simple game."
Closed Thread