Last post by Realm
Today 10:03 AM

Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:50 AM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Post Re: Falling gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
The bars slowly closed and the elvator went down at a slow creaking pace.
“So... does this count as breaking and entering?” Olivia queried, a bit anxious. She twiddled her thumbs.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:09 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Falling gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post

“So... does this count as breaking and entering?” Olivia queried, a bit anxious. She twiddled her thumbs.
"I don't thin-" The elevator came to a stop at the bottom level. "whoa"
Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:01 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post

Quote:
"I don't thin-" The elevator came to a stop at the bottom level. "whoa"
(Sooo, sorry for the long post... I get to into writing sometimes >.>)
The birds were chirping, the sky was bright, and the scenery was quite nice. This place was a lot better than Ursala thought it would be. When she first learned that she would have to move to an old rinky-dink town like this, she assumed it'd be a nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad after all. Her main complaints about this place were how small town it felt, and that none of her friends were here. The no friends part didn't matter much to her though, she had always been more on the independent and social recluse side of the spectrum, but this place didn't have nearly as many interesting shops and places to go as her old hometown did. "I wonder if there's anywhere here that is worth visiting." Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth while she began to start searching through her pockets. "Ah, there it is." She sighed in relief as she pulled out an old, stained map out of her pocket. She stopped on the road, and began to examine it. "Dang, this map hasn't been updated for a LONG time." She looked at the printed date listed on the map, wondering if she'd be able to find any newer versions. "Hmm, this 'Mystery Shack' place seems interesting enough." She began to follow the road on the map, until she came upon the old abandoned tourist trap. "Just my luck. Looks like this place shut down a long time ago." She considered her options for a moment, but ultimately decided to venture into the shack. As she explored, dust began to kick up from the floor, making the entire shack look hazy inside. She let out a small cough, trying to keep from inhaling the dust, but completely forgot about it when she noticed the vending machine. "The light's still on? How's this thing have power?" The questions about the mysterious machine went on unending in her mind. With further inspection, she noticed someone had recently pressed the buttons on it, evident by the lack of dust. She started to press the buttons that had no dust on them randomly in different patterns and orders, until the machine began to open up, revealing an elevator. "The heck? This gives me the heebie-jeebies, but at the same time... It's just so cool." Ignoring her common sense, she stepped into the elevator. A feeling of suspense began to build up in her stomach as it descended. Once it reached the bottom, she was barely able to make a few human-shaped figures in the darkness. "AHHHH!" She let out a piercing scream and fell back onto the elevator floor in surprise, unable to figure out who these people were. "I'm too young to die!" She whined with increasing worry in her voice, all the while fiddling through her pockets in search of her pocket knife.

Last edited by Panda; May 23rd, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:38 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(Sooo, sorry for the long post... I get to into writing sometimes >.>)
The birds were chirping, the sky was bright, and the scenery was quite nice. This place was a lot better than Ursala thought it would be. When she first learned that she would have to move to an old rinky-dink town like this, she assumed it'd be a nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad after all. Her main complaints about this place were how small town it felt, and that none of her friends were here. The no friends part didn't matter much to her though, she had always been more on the independent and social recluse side of the spectrum, but this place didn't have nearly as many interesting shops and places to go as her old hometown did. "I wonder if there's anywhere here that is worth visiting." Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth while she began to start searching through her pockets. "Ah, there it is." She sighed in relief as she pulled out an old, stained map out of her pocket. She stopped on the road, and began to examine it. "Dang, this map hasn't been updated for a LONG time." She looked at the printed date listed on the map, wondering if she'd be able to find any newer versions. "Hmm, this 'Mystery Shack' place seems interesting enough." She began to follow the road on the map, until she came upon the old abandoned tourist trap. "Just my luck. Looks like this place shut down a long time ago." She considered her options for a moment, but ultimately decided to venture into the shack. As she explored, dust began to kick up from the floor, making the entire shack look hazy inside. She let out a small cough, trying to keep from inhaling the dust, but completely forgot about it when she noticed the vending machine. "The light's still on? How's this thing have power?" The questions about the mysterious machine went on unending in her mind. With further inspection, she noticed someone had recently pressed the buttons on it, evident by the lack of dust. She started to press the buttons that had no dust on them randomly in different patterns and orders, until the machine began to open up, revealing an elevator. "The heck? This gives me the heebie-jeebies, but at the same time... It's just so cool." Ignoring her common sense, she stepped into the elevator. A feeling of suspense began to build up in her stomach as it descended. Once it reached the bottom, she was barely able to make a few human-shaped figures in the darkness. "AHHHH!" She let out a piercing scream and fell back onto the elevator floor in surprise, unable to figure out who these people were. "I'm too young to die!" She whined with increasing worry in her voice, all the while fiddling through her pockets in search of her pocket knife.
"Whoa! who are you?" Martin stared as the person dropped in. "ACK!" Delphi yelped as her face was pressed against the side. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled with indignation.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:54 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
"Whoa! who are you?" Martin stared as the person dropped in. "ACK!" Delphi yelped as her face was pressed against the side. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled with indignation.

It took a moment and she almost dropped it once she had it, but after a struggle of what seemed like forever, she was finally able to pull out her pocket knife. She pressed the side, causing the blade to pop out, and held it into the air above her. "I'm not telling y'all my name! For all I know, y'all are some government agents! I'm not a fool, so you're not getting my name!" The pocket knife in her hand shook in the air unsteadily as she slowly rose off the ground, keeping her eyes on them the entire time. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, and she was able to see everyone more clearly. They generally all looked like kids, and were wearing no secret agent like clothing. "Well, none of you look like secret agents, so my name's Ursala. I've still got my eye on y'all though." She closed her pocket knife and place it back into her pocket now that the panic was over. Now that everything was calm, she began to examine the rest of the room, noticing massive amounts of blinking lights, buttons, switches, and screens. "What is this place?"
Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:28 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

“... you’re weird. Me too. I’m Brady and that’s my twin sister Olivia,” Brady greeted, yawning. He watched the pocket knife closely, untrusting of Ursala. He took a rock out of his sister’s satchel and slipped it into his pocket discreetly. It was a bulky one that barely fit into his back pocket. Rocks were the only weapons the two really used; they were always available to them with Olivia’s rock collecting hobby.
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:???
where you came from: Somewhere....
love interest: None
questions: Don't ask
Other: Somewhat short, with magenta eyes, long brown hair, brown tabby cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings X3

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:04 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
Name:???
where you came from: Somewhere....
love interest: None
questions: Don't ask
Other: Somewhat short, with magenta eyes, long brown hair, brown tabby cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings X3
@~Wild Moon~ hello I'm back and accept your character as a oddity of falling gravity. Also get ready for random codes that you have to solve. 653 !Cade kpz bhip mic txxzl qza
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:09 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Form:
Name:Larry
where you came from:OKLAHOMA
love intrest:NOOOOO
questions:nada
Other:nada

see you around wco <3