Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 07:56 PM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw growled. "if you mean train in the dark forest. I have when I was Thunderpaw! And why would I want to be a kittypet? Two-leg place is only a place for a cat like you.", he growled. Fogpaw wanted to attack this cat so bad, but he wouldn't. "If anyone should be a kittypet it's you, but i guess even a two-leg wouldn't even want you seagull food.", Fogpaw meowed insulting Bubblingbee. He wasn't afraid of her at all and would take her insults like a warrior. He was already half way of becoming a warrior.
Bubblingbee hissed,” Seagullfood? Really, is that the new phrase for Crowfood now?” she glared unsheathing her claws a little, not moving, just unsheathing them,” At least try...hunting with hearing...it’ll make you disappointed how much you lack in hunting, plus it’ll improve your speech talking here.” she added referring to his slowed speech.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee hissed,” Seagullfood? Really, is that the new phrase for Crowfood now?” she glared unsheathing her claws a little, not moving, just unsheathing them,” At least try...hunting with hearing...it’ll make you disappointed how much you lack in hunting, plus it’ll improve your speech talking here.” she added referring to his slowed speech.
Fogpaw kept his head held high. "I don't have to hear to catch prey. My other senses are just as sharp. More sharper than yours ding bat.", he hissed. He used sight and he could feel the vibration of the land prey moving. "I'm not disappointed in being deaf at all.", he snickered.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fogpaw kept his head held high. "I don't have to hear to catch prey. My other senses are just as sharp. More sharper than yours ding bat.", he hissed. He used sight and he could feel the vibration of the land prey moving. "I'm not disappointed in being deaf at all.", he snickered.
She sneered back,” You could be a better warrior if you train here...I’m certain you know it. Lionstar would actually be proud of you...yes, I can watch you all, I’ve watched Lionstar talk to Sootflame. He says your the worst apprentice he’s seen, but still deserves a chance.” she lied, hoping the detail would be believable.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
She sneered back,” You could be a better warrior if you train here...I’m certain you know it. Lionstar would actually be proud of you...yes, I can watch you all, I’ve watched Lionstar talk to Sootflame. He says your the worst apprentice he’s seen, but still deserves a chance.” she lied, hoping the detail would be believable.
Fogpaw knew this cat was lying about Lionstar and Sootflame when Lionstar was the one that told him he could be a warrior with being deaf. "That's a complete lie. I didn't think you were that much of a fool. I'm one of the only apprentices who actually do stuff around the clan. Where were you? Exactly in that den of yours where nobody could see you.", Fogpaw snapped.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fogpaw knew this cat was lying about Lionstar and Sootflame when Lionstar was the one that told him he could be a warrior with being deaf. "That's a complete lie. I didn't think you were that much of a fool. I'm one of the only apprentices who actually do stuff around the clan. Where were you? Exactly in that den of yours where nobody could see you.", Fogpaw snapped.
She snorted,” Bitterthorn could always see me, Well don’t you forget...Lionstar killed a clanmate simply because he didn’t like her.” she meowed with extremely phony friendliness.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
She snorted,” Bitterthorn could always see me, Well don’t you forget...Lionstar killed a clanmate simply because he didn’t like her.” she meowed with extremely phony friendliness.
Fogpaw looked at her. "Lionstar did what he thought was right. You killed those kits. He would never lie about something like that.", he replied. The tom's eyes turned to slits. "Bitterthorn saw you, but she seemed to not want to live in the same den as you.", Fogpaw meowed.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fogpaw looked at her. "Lionstar did what he thought was right. You killed those kits. He would never lie about something like that.", he replied. The tom's eyes turned to slits. "Bitterthorn saw you, but she seemed to not want to live in the same den as you.", Fogpaw meowed.
She replied,” Bitterthorn saw me fling their bodies out of camp, not kill them. Lionstar lied because he didn’t like me.” she replied stubbornly.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
She replied,” Bitterthorn saw me fling their bodies out of camp, not kill them. Lionstar lied because he didn’t like me.” she replied stubbornly.
"Lionstar said you fed them deathberries.", he snapped. Nobody said anything about her killing them with tooth and claw. "Lionstar would never lie to his clanmates.", Fogpaw growled. He wouldn't let Bubblingbee talk like that about his idol.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:58 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

"I still have no idea where I am." Crystalkit said as it roamed across the dead landscape. "Should I ask those cats to see what is this place?"
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Crystalkit went up to the cats who were chatting and asked, "Hi! Do you know what this place is?"
@Sparkling Bliss @Zesty Mango