Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Blaze's Character QnA
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:19 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:15 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM

Old December 9th, 2021, 01:20 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default The Wild Hunt Biographies

÷÷÷÷FORM÷÷÷÷

Name:
Age at Death:
Group:
Current Role:
Former Role/s:
Personality:

Appearance:

Animal/Ride:

Weapon/s of Choice:

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life)

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; December 9th, 2021 at 01:58 PM.
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:30 PM
murder is illegal

Default Re: The Wild Hunt Biographies

Name: Bartholomew (Bat for short)
Age at Death: 23 years old
Sexuality: Gay and European
Group: Cloaked Reaper
Current Role: A Hunter in Hunter Group 1
Former Role/s: N/A
Personality: He can be easily irritable when he's having a bad day and would normally drink his problems away when murder isn't an option and it's almost rare to see him completely sober. He's a recluse and a hermit and normally spends his time either in bars or at home. He's fairly lazy and would normally need to be physically dragged out to a mission. He likes to make fun of death and make other dark jokes. He's very shameless and has no filter most of the time.
Appearance: He's a short stout man with the ability to remove his head from his neck and reattach it at will. He normally wears dark Victorian style clothing and would occasionally wear a corset to reassure people he isn't normal at all. He has shoulder length dark hair and glowing yellow eyes. His skin is a dead gray tone and cold to the touch. He wears slightly heeled boots to go him more height and seem more intimidating to humans and to step on the foot of anyone he deems as "scummy." He also likes to steal and wear the bones of dead people.
Animal/Ride: He has one ghastly horse named Hel that has a fiery mane and glowing amber eyes that leaves a scotched path behind it.
Weapon/s of Choice: A whip made of human spines.
Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life): He recalls nothing of his past aside from a pain in his neck which he connects to the ability of removing his head. It's estimated he was from the Victorian or perhaps even the Tudor House Era, although it's unsure considering his clothing choice and contradictory hair choice.

Last edited by ~Sayonara~; January 2nd, 2022 at 05:00 PM.
Old December 9th, 2021, 02:16 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Name: Avalon
Age at Death: 21
Gender: Intersex female, often switches pronouns, though mainly responds to masculine pronouns (think Mordred from the Fate Series).
Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual, leans more towards females.
Group: Cloaked Reapers
Current Role: Hunt Master.
Former Role/s: None.
Personality:
Introverted, melancholic, flirty when comfortable, impatient, stubborn, must most of the time unless talked to or needing to announce something, clever.
Appearance:
Avalon wears a white, long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows under a black vest with silver buttons. He wears a long black trenchcoat resembling a Gothic or Steampunk trench coat with silver buckles and buttons, and black pants. He wears black boots with silver buckles as well, black leather gloves, and a black hooded cloak with a silver clasp over it all. He is also covered in bandages: around his head, left arm, over and under his right eye, and his right leg. She has pale skin, sharp gray eyes, and white hair with thin black streaks.
Animal/Ride:
Endymion- A midnight black Freisian stallion with a silver bridle and a silver lined saddle.
Weapon/s of Choice:
A French estoc sword and a Desert Eagle Magnum Gun. She also often carries a dagger in her coat.
Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life):
Avalon awoke one night in the middle of nowhere, with no hint as to her history other than her clothes, her strange assortment of weapons, and the many bandages on her body. No one really knows were she comes from, though her accent seems to indicate that she hails from England. She was one of the founders for the Wild Hunt groups.

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; January 1st, 2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 07:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post

÷÷÷÷FORM÷÷÷÷

Name:
Age at Death:
Group:
Current Role:
Former Role/s:
Personality:

Appearance:

Animal/Ride:

Weapon/s of Choice:

Name: Ciara
Age at Death: 19
Sexuality: Straight
Group: Clock Repers
Current Role: Hunter
Former Role/s: Hunter
Personality: Ciara is portrayed as an overconfident and sassy fighter, who is focused on finishing her task without any remorse for whomever she slays. Because of this, it pertains to her naivety, as she is unable to realize Lady Stella is fully human by the time she fights her. Ciara is also prone to underestimating her enemies, as she willingly places herself in a position that Stella can parry with Telekinesis. She also carries an unhealthy pride, which blinds her to the point of dangerous overconfidence and recklessness, frequently underestimating her situation. Despite all this, she still listens to Kane when it is in her favor and is able to pick up on when someone is worried (EG: Rain in Cold as Ice: The Remake). Ciara is also willing to learn new things, as can be seen in a promotional render for the Season 2 finale. Also, Ciara is stubborn because in Eternal she wants to try again to kill Porkshire although she earlier failed and died.

Appearance: Before her death, it was revealed she had brown hair and hazel eyes, with tan skin. Her outfit remains unchanged, thanks to it (presumably) being her uniform. She also has a katana and knives.

Ciara is introduced as a grey-skinned, dark-haired Undead Human with electric blue eyes. She is far shorter than Lady Stella and wears a red plaited top with a short grey skirt. She wears black boots with red laces, and she wields karambits in battle.

Animal/Ride: She has two undead wolves that fight by her side until Ciara or they die.

Weapon/s of Choice: Ender Karambits(she can use them to teleport), katana, and knives.

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life) Her discipline with blades made her one of the Netherbane's finest demon hunters, perfectly capable of clearing bastions on her own. However, her pride is unhealthy. It won't be long before she faces an opponent that could humble her...

Name: Kane
Age at Death: 34 - 36 (Roughly)
Group: Clock Repers
Personality: Kane is best described as calm unless the situation does not favor him, where he can become rash and blinded by anger. In Nightmares, it is shown he has some degree of care and trust towards Ciara, as he tries to convince her to return the gold she stole from Piglins and is able to stop her from chasing after Lady Stella when they find her at the Coven Village. He is worried about Ciara as he insists she returns the gold she stole to the bastion and followed her when she attacked the Piglins.

Appearance: Before his transformation he had pale skin, black eyes, and wore a specialized Bartender suit. After his transformation, his skin turned gray and he has dead-looking Ender Eyes.

Kane is shown to be an adult male with black hair that covers one-half of his face. He is a little taller than Rain, Stella, and Ciara.

Animal/Ride: An Undead Nether Horse that he has and rides around on.

Weapon/s of Choice: Crossbow and cleaver(look that up if you don't know what it is)

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life) A demon hunter by the day, and a humble tavern bartender when night falls. He knows the proxy wars between the Nether and Ender Kingdoms, which helps him plan every move of his faction.

Just thought I'd do this so you know what they look like.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 15th, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old December 24th, 2021, 07:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post

÷÷÷÷FORM÷÷÷÷

Name:
Age at Death:
Group:
Current Role:
Former Role/s:
Personality:

Appearance:

Animal/Ride:

Weapon/s of Choice:

Name: Ciara
Age at Death: 19
Group: Hunting Group 1
Personality: Ciara is portrayed as an overconfident and sassy fighter, who is focused on finishing her task without any remorse for whomever she slays. Because of this, it pertains to her naivety, as she is unable to realize Lady Stella is fully human by the time she fights her. Ciara is also prone to underestimating her enemies, as she willingly places herself in a position that Stella can parry with Telekinesis. She also carries an unhealthy pride, which blinds her to the point of dangerous overconfidence and recklessness, frequently underestimating her situation. Despite all this, she still listens to Kane when it is in her favor and is able to pick up on when someone is worried (EG: Rain in Cold as Ice: The Remake). Ciara is also willing to learn new things, as can be seen in a promotional render for the Season 2 finale. Also, Ciara is stubborn because in Eternal she wants to try again to kill Porkshire although she earlier failed and died.

Appearance: Before her death, it was revealed she had brown hair and hazel eyes, with tan skin. Her outfit remains unchanged, thanks to it (presumably) being her uniform. She also has a katana and knives.

Ciara is introduced as a grey-skinned, dark-haired Undead Human with electric blue eyes. She is far shorter than Lady Stella and wears a red plaited top with a short grey skirt. She wears black boots with red laces, and she wields karambits in battle.

Animal/Ride: She has two undead wolves that fight by her side until Ciara or they die.

Weapon/s of Choice: Ender Karambits(she can use them to teleport), katana, and knives.

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life) Ciara was a ruthless assassin and demon hunter. Her prowess with the blade rose her to the ranks of the elite warriors of the Netherbane, alongside her partner Kane, the Netherbane Captain.

Name: Kane
Age at Death: 34 - 36 (Roughly)
Group: Hunter Group 1
Personality: Kane is best described as calm unless the situation does not favor him, where he can become rash and blinded by anger. In Nightmares, it is shown he has some degree of care and trust towards Ciara, as he tries to convince her to return the gold she stole from Piglins and is able to stop her from chasing after Lady Stella when they find her at the Coven Village. He is worried about Ciara as he insists she return the gold she stole to the bastion and followed her when she attacked the Piglins.

Appearance: Before his transformation he had pale skin, black eyes, and wore a specialized Bartender suit. After his transformation, his skin turned gray and he has dead-looking Ender Eyes.

Kane is shown to be an adult male with black hair that covers one-half of his face. He is a little taller than Rain, Stella, and Ciara.

Animal/Ride: An Undead Nether Horse that he has and rides around on.

Weapon/s of Choice: Crossbow and cleaver(look that up if you don't know what it is)

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life) Before his on-screen debut, Kane became the captain of the Netherbane and became a barkeep as well. At one point, he met Ciara.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 26th, 2021, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Amused

Name: Amie
Age at Death: 18
Sexuality: Panromantic
Current Role: Hideout Barista
Former Role/s: N/A
Personality: I don't know how to explain it- Find out in the roleplay I guess I'll list a couple of traits
Appearance: a short 5,6 young boy with dark brown curly hair and ivory-colored skin. He has clear almost white blue eyes that seem to glow when he's irritated, angry, or upset. He wears a seemingly black and white suit with short bottoms and long white socks. The end of his top jacket has suit tails at the end of them that reach his knees. Amie wears satin gloves while bartending claiming that some people don't wash their hands, and he likes how they feel.

Animal/Ride:

Weapon/s of Choice: He has a shotgun hanging on the wall in case of emergency and hidden side pockets on his thighs with a dagger and pistol hidden in them.

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life): All Amie remembers is waking up in a dark dirty building with an aching head. Before death, Amie was a ruthless killer for a discreet organization since he was a child not that he knows of this. After waking up he had the sudden urge to eat apple pie!
Old January 11th, 2022, 04:09 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Name: Diamond
Age at Death: 26 years
Sexuality: straight
Former Role/s: none
Personality: Mean, tough, big temper, soft spot for children, rare to see her nice, kind, or happy.

Appearance: Long, Jet-Black hair, with tan skin and bright green eyes.

Animal/Ride: Ghostly tiger named Blood

Weapon/s of Choice: Steel sword

Short History (After Death, as they do not remember their first life) Shortly after joining the Cloaked Reapers, she met the ghost of a tiger. She soon developed a close relationship with the tiger and named her Blood. Now she uses Blood for transportation.