Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
Ivyshade entered the apprentices den, her small form fitting easily beneath the roof of the den as she had not grown that much in the time since her warrior ceremony four moons ago. She scanned the darkness for Moonpaw, blinking a few times to allow her eyes to adjust. "Moonpaw? Are you in here?"
Moonpaw jumped up from her nest. "Yes Ivyshade?" She asked, walking up to her mentor. "Are we going to train today?" She had just started her training as an apprentice, and was eager to start as soon as possible.
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Moonpaw jumped up from her nest. "Yes Ivyshade?" She asked, walking up to her mentor. "Are we going to train today?" She had just started her training as an apprentice, and was eager to start as soon as possible.
Ivyshade's eyes softened as Moonpaw walked up to her. It was still strange to think that she actually had an apprentice... "Yes. I think I'm going to show you...one of the borders. It's good to know where they are in case you're ever hunting by yourself, so you don't stray over them. Also you'll get to know the scents of the other clans, which is always helpful." She backed out of the den, beckoning her apprentice with a flick of her tail.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
Lostkit came stumbling into the clearing with an excited and surprised squeal as she toppled over a mossball left out from some other kits. She dramatically flopped and rolled onto her back, raising her paws in the air in a strange display of death. A giggle arose from her and she started laughing, looking like a crazy, eyeless kit, but she had no care for any of that. After a moment she poked her head up and rolled to her paws, scenting the air, only to be greeted with a mass of scents of her clanmates. No one stood out, it was just a mess. "Hm," she turned her head around and then started making her way slowly in a random direction, which was straight into the camp walls and she squeaked and stepped backwards, chuckling to herself before turning and sitting down at the very edge of the clearing and waiting for anything to happen. Her fathers were out doing warrior duties and her siblings were sleeping, so she was forced to wait for something excited- she was not in a state to be seeking her own adventures.
Badgerkit heard a familiar laugh, and spun around, his golden hues gleaming excitedly. The tuxedo tom sprang to his paws and padded over towards his friend at a moderately quick pace, his expression pleased. "Hi!" He mewed, a little louder than he had meant to, grinning at her. He was glad that she was here- he didn't really have anything else to do and even if he did, Lostkit was a great new friend and an exciting one as well. Not only because it made him feel good to be "helping" her, but also because he mainly just loved to make new friends. Badgerkit's expression continued to be excited, and his smile was so large that he knew his face would hurt later. The tip of his tail tapped on the ground, twitching back and forth like a miniature snake of some sort, and he kept his yellow gaze fixed on Lostkit, an excited and pleased expression in them.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
Ivyshade's eyes softened as Moonpaw walked up to her. It was still strange to think that she actually had an apprentice... "Yes. I think I'm going to show you...one of the borders. It's good to know where they are in case you're ever hunting by yourself, so you don't stray over them. Also you'll get to know the scents of the other clans, which is always helpful." She backed out of the den, beckoning her apprentice with a flick of her tail.
Moonpaw bounced out into the clearing with her mentor. "Yay! I finally get to explore the territory!" She squealed.

Last edited by Dawn & Dark; November 15th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit thought for a moment, trying to remember what she had already done that morning...as far as she could remember, she had come out here and sat in the corner that she generally stayed in, perhaps because she was too nervous to be around the more crowded part of camp. "I haven't eaten either, so sure, we could share something and then maybe play a game?" She mewed, her statement sounding more like a question. Her blue hues left his gaze, and she ducked her head slightly before raising it once more a moment later. When suggesting something, she often made it sound like that...she liked to get the other cat's approval, mainly because it was the polite thing to do, but also because she was nervous of being accused of being "forward..." something that no cat had ever called her and most likely never would. She didn't exactly fit the part of a forward cat...with her shy persona, and her way of ducking her head when she got nervous or embarrassed. "I haven't really ever...played games before, so you'll have to be patient with me, I'm probably not that good," She mewed with a nervous laugh, an uneasy smile on her maw, although she struggled to make it look more friendly. After a moment she succeeded in making it reach her eyes, her face brightening and lighting up as it had done before. She knew she looked much more approachable in that position...and friendly as well, maybe if she were to assume that expression more often she would find it easier to make friends.
Timekit's stomach growled as if it was responding to Silverkit's suggestion, and he followed it with a smile and a nod. "That sounds like a plan to me!" He agreed verbally as well, watching the other kit with an earnest expression. "I'm not very good at games either, but I'll try to teach you the best I can." He already had a few simple games that he'd offer to play after they had gotten food. Speaking of food! The kitten jumped to his paws and eagarly nudged his new friend to her paws, before turning and leading her to the pile of prey near the other side of camp. He had figured since she was hanging near the side, and that because she was shy, that going through the crowded part of camp might be a bit stressful. Even he was always a bit worried when weaving through the many other cats, so he stuck closely by her wide. When they had reached their destination, Timekit looked at Silverkit. "Phew, it's like a game of leap-frog while moving through the middle of camp," He commented, his voice soft. The orange tabby moved closer to the fresh-kill, inhaling deeply. His mouth instantly began to water at the smell of fresh food. After a moment of staring, he turned to his friend. "What's your favorite?" He asked politely, knowing that it was a nice thing to do since they were sharing. I don't wanna pick her least favorite afterall... The tom kit patiently waited her answer, his pale green eyes curious.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit's stomach growled as if it was responding to Silverkit's suggestion, and he followed it with a smile and a nod. "That sounds like a plan to me!" He agreed verbally as well, watching the other kit with an earnest expression. "I'm not very good at games either, but I'll try to teach you the best I can." He already had a few simple games that he'd offer to play after they had gotten food. Speaking of food! The kitten jumped to his paws and eagarly nudged his new friend to her paws, before turning and leading her to the pile of prey near the other side of camp. He had figured since she was hanging near the side, and that because she was shy, that going through the crowded part of camp might be a bit stressful. Even he was always a bit worried when weaving through the many other cats, so he stuck closely by her wide. When they had reached their destination, Timekit looked at Silverkit. "Phew, it's like a game of leap-frog while moving through the middle of camp," He commented, his voice soft. The orange tabby moved closer to the fresh-kill, inhaling deeply. His mouth instantly began to water at the smell of fresh food. After a moment of staring, he turned to his friend. "What's your favorite?" He asked politely, knowing that it was a nice thing to do since they were sharing. I don't wanna pick her least favorite afterall... The tom kit patiently waited her answer, his pale green eyes curious.
Silverkit beamed, her face lighting up. She was thankful for the tom's companionship. "Okay," She mewed, pleased. She stayed close to Timekit's side, her ears back as she always hated moving from her position once she had settled there, although she knew it wasn't going to hurt her or anything. Silverkit's beaming smile had completely faded by now and her blue hues had a worried look in them, her tail twitching anxiously as she attempted to calm her rapidly beating heart and her urge to dart further away and never come back. "Mmhm," She mewed once they had arrived, glad for the more familiar softer voice of Timekit. The fresh-kill certainly smelled good...she could feel her stomach growling and her ears slowly resumed their original position. She looked pleased and she slowly smiled once again, sitting and curling her silver tail around her paws. "Oh, I really don't mind...anything is good with me," She mewed, a pleasant smile coming onto her features. The silver she cat waited for Timekit's reply. She was very pleased to have some company, although it was hard for her to express it because of her shy, introverted personality.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:06 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@mirefern

An ebony feline exited the apprentice's den. His long limbs taking him across the ground with ease. Speaking of long limbs, the tom-cat gave his a luxurious stretch. His jaws stretched into a big yawn as the apprentice blinked his optics clear of sleep. Once his muscles felt loose and warm, the apprentice moved further into the clearing. Although it was almost sun high, he couldn't help but feel tired. His friend, Crimsonpaw had stolen his next out her pure exhaustion the night before and having to sleep in her nest left him with an uneasy sleep. Blackpaw knew he couldn't let that slow him down today. He decided that instead of hunting, a simply border patrol would work, although if hunting was the only option, he'd push through it.

Thinking about hunting made the tom-cat's stomach ache. He hadn't realized how hungry he was and slowly, the all ebony feline made his way towards the center of the clearing. A small pile of fresh-kill was located near there with a delicious looking frog setting on the top of it. His mouth began to salivate and he only hoped that no one would cut him off. As the apprentice neared the pile, his optics focused solely on the frog and before he knew it, it was in his grasp. Now he just had to find a place to eat it.
As the ebony tom settles down to eat, Badgerpaw meets him in the middle of settling down. Accidentally, mind you. The slight tom doesn’t intend to bump straight into Blackpaw, his own mind elsewhere, fuzzy with lack of sleep that’d been stolen away from him so cruelly by his elder sibling. Raccoonpaw cannot fathom why Badgerpaw is so irritable after being kept awake for the better half of a night.

Speaking of Raccoonpaw, he’d not seen him since the morn. He only assumes his brother had vanished into the territory to hunt. Sibling issues aside, Badgerpaw forces himself to acknowledge the situation he’s caught in now. Uttering an apology, the smaller tom shifts away from Blackpaw and his meal, but seems unable to flee the scene, too exhausted to put the effort in. Instead, he sets himself down before the larger cat, and speaks the first thing that comes to mind.

“...Nice frog.”

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight watched the kits play with vague intrest. He wanted to be back at Seastones with Rainberry. He didn't want there to even be have a chance for her to get a mate while he was gone. What am I thinking?! he scolded himself, I'm a loyal ShadowClan cat and she's a loyal RiverClan cat! The most we can be is friends! And yet he couldn't stop thinking about her.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 16th, 2016, 07:34 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Timbergrowl walked into shadowclans training ground like she owned it. if she could impress Blazingnight maybe later she'll be deputy! After all she was loyal to anyone she thought was stronger than her.
Old November 16th, 2016, 05:27 PM
a lonely nobody

( @Maplefur , @Spirited Darkness , @Midnight Rain )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 16th, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
Closed Thread