Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
"No, we can keep playing. It's just... I was thinking about... W-well...," his voice faded into nothing and he had a crushed expression on his face. Like so crushed he was about to cry, crushed. He glanced at Shadekit then looked down at his paws to hide the crushed expression on his face.
Shadekit frowned. He had made his friend upset. He had to fix that. Shadekit flattened himself to the ground and inch by inch, creeped forwardso he was under Branchpaws downward-looking face. "Hey." He purred quietly, hoping his tone was trusting and comforting. "What's wrong?" He scooted closer and blinked, momentarily staring at Branchpaws' back paw. He locked his lips and focused his wide-eyed gaze at Branchpaws face, "you can tell me."
Old July 9th, 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw listened to Tawnypaw about her training. He understood how harsh mentors could be sometimes. He had a pretty harsh one himself. But you just had to understand that every cat has a different story, and that can influence who they are as a cat. "Well, I bet that because of the way she trains you, you're going to become one of the best warriors!" Canarypaw still couldn't pinpoint her coloring. He felt again as if he should know why she looked so familiar. But again, the young tom dropped it, categorizing that thought as unimportant in this moment. "Also, don't base all of your thoughts about your skills off of what your mentor says. If you truly think you are doing well, then i bet you are!" He purred, touching his golden tail to her shoulder before moving it and getting to his paws. "How about we go out in the territory and you could show some of those skills off to me?" The apprentice's green eyes sparkled playfully, awaiting the feline's answer.
The actions of the other apprentice put a small, but genuine smile on the dark tabby cat. She gave off a gently chirp of appreciation as he offered some words of support and tapped her shoulder. She nodded and glanced up at him with wide golden eyes. "That would be great, lead the way!" She figured he might have something in mind since he had suggested the hunt, perhaps he had a place he favored. Either way, Tawnypaw just hoped that this would relieve some of the tension she felt and maybe make her feel a little more confident. She'd never seen such a happy and positive cat before, and deemed that Canarypaw would probably make a really good friend for her. Maybe she could pick up a few of his positive habits along the way too.
Old July 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

He was licking his whiskers and the tops of his paws, cleaning scraps off himself. There was nothing else he could really do until Marbledface was done. They had a lot planned for today and he was almost certain she wanted to get out and get started. So while he waited, he groomed, finally getting his pelt to it's normal state. It appeared smooth and had a shine to it again. He wasn't sure how long that would last, but momentarily he looked better again. Even his olive hues were brighter than normal as they raised to look up at the feline beside him. Marbledface was a good friend in his eyes, though he couldn't hide the fact she made him feel something strange inside. Like a warm feeling at moments. No other cat managed to do that, so this was a new experience to him. He shook away the thought and rose to his paws once she was finished eating. "So what are we doing first?" he asked, giving his body a good shake to clear off moss he may have missed in his quick groom. "Hunting.. patrolling... What do you want to do?" he tilted his head slightly. Tensions were pretty high right now with Riverclan so it was best to avoid that border during their expedition into the territory.

Marbledface stretched before shaking the moss from her fur as she got out of her nest. Her eyes were bright and already picturing the day that they might have today, she barely knew where to start. Duty led her to make that choice however. "We should probably go for a good hunt first, I have a lot of mice to repay the clan." She joked softly, though to her it wasn't really a joke. She felt quite deeply indebted to the clan and wanted to repay. She also felt some sort of tingling in the back of her mind that she might not have all that much time left, though she also didn't want to think about it. The last place Marbledface had pictured herself was in the elder's den early, but here she was with an injury that would prevent her from living her dreams. To face that reality she simply chose to ignore it and push herself through the pain rather than give into it. Which probably wasn't the best way to deal with the injury, but she didn't care. She turned to exit the den and looked over her shoulder at Jaguarclaw. "Let's go out near Windclan, it'll probably be the best spot to catch some bigger prey too." She said before ducking out.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:22 PM
tired individual

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Skjoldolfr

Lionpaw nodded, and dashed off to the Training Grounds, though quickly stopped at the entrance to wait for Burningember as he realized he'd run off and left her. Then he went more slowly, as not to leave the she-cat warrior again, though he still hurried quite a bit. He couldn't wait for the training session, especially since, according to his mentor, the training would be similar to a game. And Lionpaw loved games. Though he'd never been in them for training personally, he knew exactly where the Training Ground were; he'd been shown on his first day as an apprentice. His tail was high, and he walked too proudly for it to be serious, holding back a chuckle as he held his nose high. He then broke his posture, letting a laugh out, before he started to run once their destination came into view.

"So," he mewed, "What first?"
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I am sure that he'll be just fine. With you as a 'father', I bet he'll learn how to protect himself." The silvery calico mewed, smiling. "I feel the same way. It is a parent's job to worry." She looked at her friend, glad to know he had something he cared for.
"Yes, I'm sure he will. Every cat learns to protect themselves here," Sunmist spoke, tilting his head as he gave more thought. His eyes had a bit of a wise twinkle to them, telling he was thinking very in depth about the topic of conversation. "Even medicine cats learn a few basic moves, so he'll definitely be fine. But you're right; I'm a parent now, I'm bound to worry." His eyes cleared and the bright-furred tom looked back over at Silverear, a small chuckle following his statement.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:22 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Yes, I'm sure he will. Every cat learns to protect themselves here," Sunmist spoke, tilting his head as he gave more thought. His eyes had a bit of a wise twinkle to them, telling he was thinking very in depth about the topic of conversation. "Even medicine cats learn a few basic moves, so he'll definitely be fine. But you're right; I'm a parent now, I'm bound to worry." His eyes cleared and the bright-furred tom looked back over at Silverear, a small chuckle following his statement.
Silverear smiled, eyes shining as she also thought of kits she had taken care of or gave birth to. Her own son was almost five moons old, she knew how Sunmist felt about the one he was taking care of. She looked to Sunmist, flicking an ear to show she was listening to what he had said. "I am sure he will turn out to be a fine warrior." She said to her friend, waving her silvery tail behind her.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Silverear smiled, eyes shining as she also thought of kits she had taken care of or gave birth to. Her own son was almost five moons old, she knew how Sunmist felt about the one he was taking care of. She looked to Sunmist, flicking an ear to show she was listening to what he had said. "I am sure he will turn out to be a fine warrior." She said to her friend, waving her silvery tail behind her.
"Thank you," Sunmist replied, dipping his head to further show his gratitude. "As will yours. They have a wonderful cat as their mother to guide them." His compliment was sincere; Silverear was a warrior that the tom genuinely liked and even respected. His gaze trailed down towards the remains of his meal; a pile of bones and then a pile of feathers. He quickly buried the bones and then eyed the feathers. "I suppose I should drop these off at the nursery..." His voice trailed off as he turned his attention back to his friend.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:12 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
"Thank you," Sunmist replied, dipping his head to further show his gratitude. "As will yours. They have a wonderful cat as their mother to guide them." His compliment was sincere; Silverear was a warrior that the tom genuinely liked and even respected. His gaze trailed down towards the remains of his meal; a pile of bones and then a pile of feathers. He quickly buried the bones and then eyed the feathers. "I suppose I should drop these off at the nursery..." His voice trailed off as he turned his attention back to his friend.
"Thank you as well." The shecat said, eyes glittering at the tom's compliment. She buried the remains of her meal and flicked her gaze to Sunmist as he spoke. "Yes. So the queens can use them." She said, smiling and standing up. She stretched again, shaking the little bit of dirt off of her paws. Sunmist was always quite friendly, and everyone mostly seemed to like him. She flicked her gaze to the tom, grooming her tail again and feeling the sun on her fur.

Old July 10th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Thank you as well." The shecat said, eyes glittering at the tom's compliment. She buried the remains of her meal and flicked her gaze to Sunmist as he spoke. "Yes. So the queens can use them." She said, smiling and standing up. She stretched again, shaking the little bit of dirt off of her paws. Sunmist was always quite friendly, and everyone mostly seemed to like him. She flicked her gaze to the tom, grooming her tail again and feeling the sun on her fur.
Sunmist nodded, a small smile on his maw. "I'll be right back, then." With that, he scooped up all the feathers into his mouth, scrunching his nose a bit as one tickled it, and headed off to the nursery. He gave small nods of acknowledgement to any cat who called out a greeting and swerved to avoid scuffling apprentices or playing kits. Once he reached his destination, he popped his head in and dropped the feathers to the side of the entrance. A few queens that were familiar with this routine of his chorused out a few 'thank you's before he spun back around to get back to Silverear. "All done," he called out when he got close enough and settled back down next to the molly.

|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:49 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Sunmist nodded, a small smile on his maw. "I'll be right back, then." With that, he scooped up all the feathers into his mouth, scrunching his nose a bit as one tickled it, and headed off to the nursery. He gave small nods of acknowledgement to any cat who called out a greeting and swerved to avoid scuffling apprentices or playing kits. Once he reached his destination, he popped his head in and dropped the feathers to the side of the entrance. A few queens that were familiar with this routine of his chorused out a few 'thank you's before he spun back around to get back to Silverear. "All done," he called out when he got close enough and settled back down next to the molly.
Silverear smiled, looking at the tom. The shecat laid back down, looking at the trees above them. Breathing in slightly, she felt bored. Flicking her ears around, she laid her head on her paws. Mouse-dung, I feel bored. I wonder what to do now. Talk more or what. She thought, flicking her gaze back over to Sunmist. The silvery calico laid her tail on one of her back paws, resting it there and occasionally flicking it.

Closed Thread