Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

[~] @Casper; [~]
(been busy, but I'm free now. Sorry it took so long.)

Ebonypaw followed her mentor to the training grounds. Deep down she was excited, but of course she wouldn't let it show. Not to Icestar. She listened to her mentor as she spoke. She kept her eyes on the older cat as she walked around her.

The black cat didn't have enough time to use her reflexes, so she felt her front legs give out. The apprentice fell to the ground. Ebonypaw let out a growl which was mostly pointed at herself for not noticing sooner. She was a it frustrated with herself at the moment.

"Stupid paws.", she muttered under her breath. Ebonypaw looked back at Icestar. This time she would be ready for her. She was sure of it. There was no way she was going to fall for it twice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Berrybounce felt her hackles raise in fear as the so called "traitor" fell to the dirt. How could-why, just...why?! Why would Icestar do that?! And if she was ready to perform an execution...How could they trust her? She knew she didn't. A simple sentence would had been better. Why did the kindest of cats have to pay the dearest prices? It made no sense. It's like Starclan wanted to punish them. Shivering, she felt her eyes widen anxiously. Who'd be next?

Raventuft licked his chops, happy that the traitor had been killed. How dare she be so disloyal to her clan? What a savage little flea bag! She was a monster. A monster. Who would warn enemies of an attack? One thing was for sure. That cat was a coward. Through and through. He smirked.
You deserve this. He thought in the direction of the pile of scrap and fur.

Irisflame watched in horror as the scenario played out. How could such a kind soul be killed in front of her very eyes? The same one she had commemorated silently as Falcondive confronted her? She felt her mind cloud with sorrow. How could Starclan let this happpen? Weren't they supposed to guide them? To help? She was brought back to Thunderhowl's words.
'I don't like those Starcats.' Well, something along those lines. Now she wasn't sure how much she trusted them either...

She'd at least leave something for the cat at her burial ground. She was a medicine cat, after all.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

Duskpaw's unsheathed claws went unnoticed, however she knew what the molly was up to the moment she sprinted for her. Sheeplight spun around on her paws, getting out of her apprentice's path. "Wowzo!" She gasped, "You really went for it!" Sheeplight giggled, maybe she did have some bloodlust! Eee, cooollllio. Her eyes flickered to Duskpaw's paws. She raised an brow, generally surprised. "Smartie." Sheeplight praised.

"Now come at me and actually do what I said! Um, not the whole main goal thing though. Well I mean yes but, focus on the move for one moment. Mkay?" Sheeplight hum, however she was more observant in case Duskpaw did try to do it again. It would be no fun if she met her goal when they were just beginning. She wanted to have the punishment hanging over her head-- because in battle, the punishment was death.

Of course, her mentor would jump away, skitting past the molly with dust flying everywhere Duskpaw looked at Sheeplight. Maybe she should do as her mentor wished. Her gaze flickered down to the ground and back to her sparring partner. Letting out a silent sigh the molly nodded, she'll do as Sheeplight asked.
Bunching her hindlegs once again the small calico lunged herself at Sheeplight. It was rather easy and fun when she jumped on her back. It was just like the times wherein the nursery she could take rides on Slatepaw's back. But it was hard to keep her balance with the molly's back so thin yet muscular. Easing down slightly Duskpaw was at a position where she was sprawled out on her mentors back with her forepaws at her shoulders. This is what she wanted, right?
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:18 AM

Cypresspaw was shocked. She understood why she didn't want to frighten the queens,kits, and elders. But betraying her own clan just to keep the peace? Why would anyone ever do that? She became even more shocked when she saw Icestar sink her teeth into Honeyleafs throat and kill her. She understood why exiling didn't make sense, but straight up killing her? I guess is the only other option, she thought, shocked and terrified.

Last edited by duCky; April 15th, 2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:52 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Thornkit flinched always at the sight and smell of blood. He had been watching the meeting from the entrance of the Nursery. ‘...Is this really what my clan is like?’ He thought. ‘She just wanted to help....’ He ran into the nursery, shivering.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:56 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Thornkit ran into the Nursery, terrified. He didn't want to be part of any of that. ‘Why would Icestar kill her?’ That's so terrible! He curled up into a ball, shivering.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

As Jaggedclaw watched the death of the traitor, one thought came to his mind: Good riddance. If his clan had traitors, he would find them and bring them to justice. That mouse-brained flea-bag didn't stand a chance. Nobody else will.
--------------------------------
Bloodtooth jumped at the sight of Icestar sinking her teeth into Honeyleaf's neck. The black tom was thinking about telling ThunderClan about the raid. He was about to do so until the meeting was called. He wrinkled his nose at the dead body and said a prayer of thanks to StarClan. One minute earlier and he would've been crow-food.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 15th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Well that was one way to get his attention. "Yes, Stormlily." The huge cat came up from behind the molly with an amused purr. "How did your patrol go?" Beastspark asked, assuming this was the reason she was calling him in such a funny fashion.

She wasn't surprised to find out that her deputy was behind her, almost as he was appearing out of the shadows. Smiling the molly gave a quick dip of respect before beginning her report. "Everything went smoothly except for the fact that coyote scent was too close to our border than wanted. It wasn't fresh nor stale. I would say at least four days to a week ago. But then the wind could have shifted the smell to our side." It was slightly concerning. Motherly instincts kicked in at the thought of coyotes coming near her kits and her adopted son.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Cherrymist just gave a glare at the whole thing. Stupid mousebrain...she deserved what she got . Though she was a clanmate and the execution part did ....kinda disgust her. But that was honeyleafs choice..

Oakpaw flinched and backed up , how could icestar??...I'm so sorry honeyleaf....you..you didn't do anything wrong..this clan is wrong . Whatever it was in the past...it's ...too much for me ... . He made up a plan in his head..one that he may regret . Gulping he head back to the apprentices den I'm leaving shadowclan....after this raid..I don't care what icestar thinks anymore ...I cant move to thunderclan...I won't move to windclan...only other option is riverclan....please let lionstar be kind enough . I'll sneak out in the night...forget after the raid...I'll even change my name if I have to...I didn't have much of a life here anyways..I can't tell creekwind...sorry creekwind..

Then he thought about it if lionstar doesn't take me in..I'm have no choice but windclan! Icestar why do you have to make it so that us cats can't join other clans?? Ergh, I hate you!!!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 15th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:54 AM
pair of legs

While Cinderstripe sat, watching Icestar, she saw out of the corner of her eye someone approaching her. She turned her head to look at Ravenstorm, whom she hadn't spoken to prior and had just heard his name in passing. She quietly whispered, "All I know is that Honeyleaf is probably in a huge amount of trouble."

Soon after, Honeyleaf spoke up. Cinderstripe shook her head in disbelief, her eyes full of rage. She betrayed her clan, this raid was going to restore the proper balance in the forest, making sure Thunderclan knew what their place was.

Then, Icestar snarled the truth to the clan. Honeyleaf was a traitor to the clan. Swift as a hunter pouncing on a mouse, Icestar sunk her fangs into Honeyleaf's neck. At least it was quick, mostly painless. There was no need for excessive violence, but it still shocked Cinderstripe to see a clanmate executed just like that. The tabby she-cat shook her head and padded off, she wasn't in the mood to see the traitor's body dragged out of camp.
Closed Thread