Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 02:24 PM
Go to first new post Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:24 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:17 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:06 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:03 PM

Old May 16th, 2024, 10:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Hunting! That was something that Seabreeze felt alright to teach! Much better than battling, he wasn't so good at that at all. Though he was working on it, and they would have to cover that soon alongside a territory tour given everything that's happening right now. Though hunting was a fine start to training for sure and the lionheart nodded his head with a small smile, "Hunting it is, follow me and we'll head out to the territory to start practicing." He offered, waiting for the apprentice to answer before leading the two of them from camp and out into the territory where the real practice would start. When they came to a nice little clearing, Seabreeze deemed it well enough to start with hunting crouches and then after some land hunting practice they could go into fishing as well. His blue eyes landed on Beanpaw as he slowed to a stop and signaled for the apprentice to do the same before taking a couple more steps to be in front of Beanpaw for a demonstration.

Seabreeze dropped into a crouch, keeping his body lower to the floor than he would in a battle stance and he focused on his paws and the way they tested on the floor trying to drag the words into his mind on how to explain the crouch to his apprentice before opening his mouth to speak. "What I am doing is your average hunting crouch for land hunting, after we practice this we'll move onto fishing, but anyways land hunting. The way I think about it is keeping your paws under control so you can stay quiet and to spring forward at a moment's notice. When moving from this into a pounce, you want to sort of sway into it really fast. Prey is sensitive so once your in the slightest of motion towards them, they'll know so always follow through even when you feel you messed up." Seabreeze stood up normally again and motioned for the apprentice to try their paw at the crouch, "How about you try and then I'll give some tips and adjustments from there?"

[ @PINTO BEAN - Beanpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze wasn't really expecting so much enthusiasm from the former kittypet but it wasn't unwelcome. The sooner the molly could pull her weight the better and she was showing more willingness than some of the clan's warriors. So far so good in Seabreeze's note keeping on the feline before letting his guard down anytime soon. Maybe he was too quick to draw on what he thought Wisteriawren would come up to be. He was most certainly biased against most outsiders and not in any positive ways, so perhaps it was just a Seabreeze problem? Well regardless, they could focus on training for now. He gave a nod of his head, "Follow me then, we'll head out into the territory, I imagine that you haven't had much experience with swimming and fishing, but if I am wrong let me know and we can focus on something else." he offered, polite but not as easy going as he usually was while giving lessons. Hopefully it was swimming he doesn't think he can handle anything else, not that that part was Wisteriawren's, he just is tired and swimming was easy and explaining it as many times as him made it easier to teach for certain compared to things like battling and land hunting.
[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
Skipping Gullkit’s turn because it's been awhile, feel free to join back in whenever though!

Seabreeze watched as Aspenkit followed him only to just as quickly jump back on the bank and complain of the cold, oh yeah, it probably was kind of cold for kits who haven’t swam before. It's no Haven Springs after all. He offered a fond smile and a small tilt of his head, “Sorry about that, I guess I’m so used to the river that I didn’t think about the temperature.” What Seabreeze didn’t really see coming was Sagekit’s attempt at the water which quickly ended in splashing and panicking and the lionheart shot forward and pulled the kit from the water by their scruff. Oh stars, yeah, maybe give them a bit more of an explanation of what to expect, not just let them drown themselves, Seabreeze! Good going! He called to himself sarcastically before setting the kit onto the bank again with an apologetic look. “S-sorry, I should’ve explained a bit better. Are you okay?” He asked Sagekit, nervously. After waiting for an answer, the lionheart decided to put more thought into how to start this. “Okay, well, okay… Umm, number one thing to know is that most commonly it isn’t the water itself that’s dangerous but rather the panic that it can bring like we just saw. When in the water, you need to try your best to keep your panic down even when things get scary, when you start panicking its harder to think and therefore to remember how to do what you are suppose to do.” He started, hoping that it was clear what he was trying to say. It was when you couldn’t think that you get turned around and bad things happen.

Start by staying where you can still touch and feel stable, feel the way that the current brushes your fur. The current is your friend even if it seems rude at times. Never fight the current, if you find yourself being swept away, you want to move with it and slowly swim to the side and to a bank. I know that feels obvious hearing it now, but it's something that’s easy to forget. When you feel more ready, you want to kick off with your back paws and start kicking with all four. Your front paws are there to help you tread water and keep your head above the surface while your back paws are there to help you move around. Does someone want to try again, one at a time while we first get started.
[ @burntToast - Aspenkit | @Maybi - Sagekit | @Hound - Gullkit ]
[ Sorry about the wait /w\ This will be going much faster from now on ]

Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:33 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[4/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

The shame of failing to stay in the water for longer than a few seconds, seared through every fibre in Aspen'kits body. He felt even more embarrassed when the scaredy-kit even managed to pull their act together and climb into the water without much of fuss. Aspenkit let out a very loud and exasperated sigh and turning to face the opposite direction of the river. Maybe he just wasn't cut out for swimming, he could do other things right? Riverclan cats didn't have to swim...... He was being delusional and he new it. Honestly he barely even tried. Aspenkit turned back just in time to see Seabreeze rescue the flailing kit. Did sagekit manage to drown himself on the few minutes aspenkit looked away???

Aspenkit let out a scoffed laugh almost immediately forgetting of his own embarrassment. Seabreeze apologised for not being clearer and gave more detailed instructions. For aspenkit he doubted the swimming was hard he just didn't like the feeling of water. It clung to his fur and made him feel cold. It also felt weird, different. Maybe he just needed to get used to it. "ok sir!" he replied confidently and marched back up to the bank of the river. Wrinkling his nose in disgust at the sight of it, he squeezed his eyes shut as he braised himself for cold depths and stepped into the very shallow water.

Surprisingly the water wasn't as cold as he remembered, huh well that was odd. Now that he adjusted, he think atleast, he noticed other thinks. He felt lighter almost like he could just lift his paws of the ground and still be standing, also the ground beneath his paws felt softy. Mud, right? Some invisible force was tugging at his fur as if trying to drag him away. Was this the current? Seabreeze said not to fight it but didn't say it wasn't dangerous. The little kit narrowed his eyes at his invisible enemy before turning back to Seabreeze with a curious look. "is the current dangerous?" he asked. He then turned to see if the other kits would join him on entering the river.

|[TAGS]|
•@Hound - Gullkit
•@Maybi - Sagekit
•@Dolomedes - Seabreeze
{your good , I honestly thought you were a bit busy and forgot about this thread lol}
[/INDENT]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Gullkit
@Maybi -sagekit @burntToast -Aspenkit@Dolomedes -Seabreeze

Gullkit stayed near her brother, waiting for him to feel ready to swim. She watched as he prepared himself for the cold waters and slowly crawled to Seabreeze.

Gullkit tentatively stepped into the shallow part of the stream, feeling the cool water swirl around her paws. She stepped in a bit further until the water was to her chest. hmm this was alright, The water was in fact cold and clung to her fur like she imagined heavy rain might. All and all it was pretty nice-

Gullkit glanced at her brother just in time to see Seabreeze grab Sagekit's shaking body. “Sagekit...?” Her eyes were wide with confusion and disbelief as she processed that her brother had seconds managed to drown himself within seconds of being in water. She scrambled back onto the river bank and ran twords her brother, nearly tripping over Aspenkit's tail "Are you okay!"