Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
some questions are best...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 01:04 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:03 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:54 PM
Missing (Woollyfeather VA)
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:52 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:36 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Mistrial narrowed his eyes as his wings spread
" she's insane!look! " he said and pointed to rein and he gasped. Rein snarled and knocked the bully out and she punched a wall. The principle ran up to the cat and grabbed her " Rein that's enough! Snap out of it or its detention! " he threatened and rein hit him in the face and that made him angry but she was still in beast mode. " fine then detention " Mistral said and grabbed the cat faunus by her tail he wasn't happy " good day Blake " he said and Rein whined as she tried to run off but Mistral still held her tail
"Mistal put her tail down." Sliver hissed. "You forget you provides the safety of the the school. I can and will fight you if you don't let her go" sliver threaten. Ruby and em hid behind Blake. They knew who was going to be defeated and it wasn't sliver.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Mistal put her tail down." Sliver hissed. "You forget you provides the safety of the the school. I can and will fight you if you don't let her go" sliver threaten. Ruby and em hid behind Blake. They knew who was going to be defeated and it wasn't sliver.
Rein hissed as she tried to claw the principle , Mistral left eye twitched
" then get this beast to calm down " he said angrily as his wings folded behind his back. He let go of reins tail and the cat faunus fell forward with another hiss , Mistral rubbed his forehead " kids " he said and when into his office . Rein growled as she watched the principle walk off , she was still in beast mode . Her tail thrashed angrily as her ears pinned against her head

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein hissed as she tried to claw the principle , Mistral left eye twitched
" then get this beast to calm down " he said angrily as his wings folded behind his back. He let go of reins tail and the cat faunus fell forward with another hiss , Mistral rubbed his forehead " kids " he said and when into his office . Rein growled as she watched the principle walk off , she was still in beast mode . Her tail thrashed angrily as her ears pinned against her head
(I MADE IT!)
Sliver opened a portal and mentioned for rein to follow. She had unlocked her alpha Power and she had a ton of control being leader. She became calmer and more serious.
"Gray you have practice with your wife. She's waiting. Unless push ups will do" sliver said.

Gone

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
(I MADE IT!)
Sliver opened a portal and mentioned for rein to follow. She had unlocked her alpha Power and she had a ton of control being leader. She became calmer and more serious.
"Gray you have practice with your wife. She's waiting. Unless push ups will do" sliver said.
Congratulations ! ^^ )
Rein looked at the unknown student and she hissed yet again she backed up as her purple eyes showed coldness. The cat growled and ran off in the school she wasn't the one to follow orders any ways she made an Angry Meow As She Ran Around A corner

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Congratulations ! ^^ )
Rein looked at the unknown student and she hissed yet again she backed up as her purple eyes showed coldness. The cat growled and ran off in the school she wasn't the one to follow orders any ways she made an Angry Meow As She Ran Around A corner
Sliver grabbed rein with a rope took her to the portal closed the doorway and untied rein.
"Rein calm down. I'm a friend of your mothers and taught you how to fight" sliver said. There were some dummies

Gone

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:

Sliver grabbed rein with a rope took her to the portal closed the doorway and untied rein.
"Rein calm down. I'm a friend of your mothers and taught you how to fight" sliver said. There were some dummies
This is NOT like powered only the gym is where faunus kids train ... -_- )
Rein snarled and attacked the unknown person they were in the gym as she tried to run off again , she wasn't gonna listen . If sliver wanted her to listen she would have to use force . Rein punched the schools wall and her tail thrashed angrily she held her head as she sat down leaning against the wall , her eyes still glowing As She had A Panicked Look in Her Eyes when the looked sIDE TO side.

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
This is NOT like powered only the gym is where faunus kids train ... -_- )
Rein snarled and attacked the unknown person they were in the gym as she tried to run off again , she wasn't gonna listen . If sliver wanted her to listen she would have to use force . Rein punched the schools wall and her tail thrashed angrily she held her head as she sat down leaning against the wall , her eyes still glowing As She had A Panicked Look in Her Eyes when the looked sIDE TO side.
(No! Sliver made a portal like ari did with ruby. Just forget it) sliver eyes glew as she chained rein to the floor.
"Tai some help please?" Sliver asked as the chains got thicker and stronger.

Gone

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:

(No! Sliver made a portal like ari did with ruby. Just forget it) sliver eyes glew as she chained rein to the floor.
"Tai some help please?" Sliver asked as the chains got thicker and stronger.
Tai narrowed her eyes as she made the chains tighten around Rein , tai was a Fox faunus. The cat faunus hissed and kicked sliver away or tried to , it took her a long time to calm down like last time . " the chains will hold her she just needs some time to calm down it worked for me " tai said and left . Rein glared at sliver as she bared her teeth

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Thanks)
Juniper gasped and looked at Rein, "Rein... are you okay. I'm so sorry I just can't help! I don't know how... Rein..." tears ran from her face. If she was going to admit it, she was scared. Scared out of her mind. She didn't know who these people were, but it was obvious Rein was trying to get away from them. She backed away slowly, guilt pouring through her. She looked at the other Faunus, "What are you doing to her?" she asked, eyes wild.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Tai narrowed her eyes as she made the chains tighten around Rein , tai was a Fox faunus. The cat faunus hissed and kicked sliver away or tried to , it took her a long time to calm down like last time . " the chains will hold her she just needs some time to calm down it worked for me " tai said and left . Rein glared at sliver as she bared her teeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Thanks)
Juniper gasped and looked at Rein, "Rein... are you okay. I'm so sorry I just can't help! I don't know how... Rein..." tears ran from her face. If she was going to admit it, she was scared. Scared out of her mind. She didn't know who these people were, but it was obvious Rein was trying to get away from them. She backed away slowly, guilt pouring through her. She looked at the other Faunus, "What are you doing to her?" she asked, eyes wild.
"Thanks tai" sliver said. Her cat ears twitched as she looked at Jupiter. Before she could speak someone said something.
"It's how you calm her down otherwise you have her in beast mode all day" sweetie said.
"When did you get here" sliver asked.
"I'm quite and quick. 5 minutes and 20 seconds ago" sweetie answered.

Gone