Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Spirited Darkness
Rainkit looked at his brother, bewilderment shone in his blue orbs, he flattned his ears and glared at Zephrykit "How do you know?" he asked before looking back at Phantomkit, annoyance radiating off of the white tabby. He looked back at the grey tabby and snorted "He won't have time for us, we're just kits." he stated cooly, hiding his emotions once more, he didn't like it, how.....incapable and....well....idiotic his siblings were acting, no he didn't like it one bit, it annoyed him greatly. The white tabby flicked his tail and let out a sigh C'mon, let's just go play elsewhere, Phantomkit can you bring back the moss ball please?" he asked sweetly, hoping his sister would oblige. The young kit wasn't planning on joining in on their game of course, he never did, but that was alright, just as long as they were safe. The young tom looked back at his brother, hisnblue orbs danced with fear and annoyance for a split second "Our father I saw still out there, not Gustflight, the......never mind, Ratnight is still out there! And so are a few of his supporters, three kits can't just waltz out there, than and moms watching us like a hawk." he stated, his tail lashing back and fourth, he let out a sigh and let his fur lie flat, calming himself down. Honestly Rainkit wasn't just trying not to get in trouble, he was terrified for his siblings, it sounds scary out there, Warriors and apprentices coming back with stories about foxes and badgers, it terrified him to no end really, and he didn't plan on letting his siblings waltz out to their death.
Phantomkit stopped, turning to face Rainkit, her gaze narrowed suspiciously, and her pelt prickling. He thinks he knows everything! I think I know what's out there. Danger. The whole idea excited her, and she was practically bouncing on her paws. “Never mind what? What were you about to say?” the she-kit asked curiously. She just had to know who he was talking about. If it was someone important, she wanted to go find them. She just had to know. She knew that it was possible to sneak past Dovecloud. All that needed to be done was wait till her back was turned, or she went to the dirtplace, or maybe she fell asleep. She wondered why Rainkit was such a know-it-all. Why he always told her not to do things that were fun. If she wasn't supposed to be doing it, that made it fun. It was boring if she was allowed. Phantomkit let out an exasperated sigh. “What about the vultures? They carry off small kits like you.” she looked pointedly at Rainkit, her ears back. She'd overheard the elders taking about them, and she wanted to see a vulture for herself. Or perhaps a raven or some crows. The molly flicked her tail, then stiffened, listening intently. She heard something, then her tail drooped. It was just some warriors. Phantomkit looked around, now quite bored.
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantomkit stopped, turning to face Rainkit, her gaze narrowed suspiciously, and her pelt prickling. He thinks he knows everything! I think I know what's out there. Danger. The whole idea excited her, and she was practically bouncing on her paws. “Never mind what? What were you about to say?” the she-kit asked curiously. She just had to know who he was talking about. If it was someone important, she wanted to go find them. She just had to know. She knew that it was possible to sneak past Dovecloud. All that needed to be done was wait till her back was turned, or she went to the dirtplace, or maybe she fell asleep. She wondered why Rainkit was such a know-it-all. Why he always told her not to do things that were fun. If she wasn't supposed to be doing it, that made it fun. It was boring if she was allowed. Phantomkit let out an exasperated sigh. “What about the vultures? They carry off small kits like you.” she looked pointedly at Rainkit, her ears back. She'd overheard the elders taking about them, and she wanted to see a vulture for herself. Or perhaps a raven or some crows. The molly flicked her tail, then stiffened, listening intently. She heard something, then her tail drooped. It was just some warriors. Phantomkit looked around, now quite bored.
Rainkit turned his head and refused to look at his sister "Nothing, I just....slipped up, studdered, tripped over my own toung." he said, flattening has ears as he risked a glance at phantomkit, his blue orbs gleaming through his lashes. Upon hearing his sister make fun of him he turned and lashes his tail, his fur puffed up "Hey! I'm only a little smaller than you! That and its more the reason to not go out there!" he exclaimed before letting his tail droop, and his fur lie flat. It hurt him, his sisters comment, he wasn't supposed to be small, he was supposedly to be big, so he could protect them from anything that could hurt them. The white tabby hung his head and shuffled his paws, unsure of what to say to the molly, andnhonestly he didn't really want to talk to Phantomkit right now. The young tom pouted then began to pad away from the white calico kit, anger and sadness radiating off of the small tom, he narrowed his eyes Andy ducked his head 'She's such a bully! All I was doing was making sure she didn't get hurt! Not my fault she dosent know how to use her brain!' he thought before turning and clearing at the young kit "Mouse-Brain!" he shouted, then stuck his little toung out, hoping it annoyed the bigger kit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:38 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Rainkit turned his head and refused to look at his sister "Nothing, I just....slipped up, studdered, tripped over my own toung." he said, flattening has ears as he risked a glance at phantomkit, his blue orbs gleaming through his lashes. Upon hearing his sister make fun of him he turned and lashes his tail, his fur puffed up "Hey! I'm only a little smaller than you! That and its more the reason to not go out there!" he exclaimed before letting his tail droop, and his fur lie flat. It hurt him, his sisters comment, he wasn't supposed to be small, he was supposedly to be big, so he could protect them from anything that could hurt them. The white tabby hung his head and shuffled his paws, unsure of what to say to the molly, andnhonestly he didn't really want to talk to Phantomkit right now. The young tom pouted then began to pad away from the white calico kit, anger and sadness radiating off of the small tom, he narrowed his eyes Andy ducked his head 'She's such a bully! All I was doing was making sure she didn't get hurt! Not my fault she dosent know how to use her brain!' he thought before turning and clearing at the young kit "Mouse-Brain!" he shouted, then stuck his little toung out, hoping it annoyed the bigger kit.
Phantomkit sort of felt bad about what she'd said, and was just about to apologize when he name called her and stuck his tongue out, and she abandoned the whole idea of saying sorry. She sat down. She would've liked to go over to Dovecloud, but she didn't want to at the moment. She shifted uneasily, the cast a glance at her mother, waiting until she wasn't watching, and then darting off in the direction of some brambles, her ears back. She sat beside the bushes, a mischievous grin on her maw. She gentle plucked some thorns off the bare and leafless bush, and, holding them gingerly with her teeth, she padded over to some moss and his them inside. She trotted back over the Dovecloud. “Look Mama! I got some moss for the elders' nests! Or maybe the warriors.” the last part was barely a whisper, and she set down the mossball besides her mother, then darted in another direction before digging a small tunnel in the snow and backing into it. Each time someone passed, she reached out, battering their tail with her paws, trying her best to keep her claws sheathed.
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

Letting out a faint purr the lynx-point Siamese rested his head on the shoulder of his love his pale blue eyes gazed off to some random area in his view his whiskers quivered in the slight breeze that broke through the slight snow barrier that had surrounded them. Hearing the toms question he lazily perked his ears. "Well..... In all reality the day when I came across you when the fire had raged through our territory..... I don;t know it was just something about you that just drawed me too you... Then having the chance to really get to know you honestly helped." As he spoke softly, you could hear the love and affection that seeped into his words. Tilting his head back to look at him a smile spread wide across his face. His tail neatly curled up around the other his heat giving a steady beat against his chest. He was filled with over joy and happiness this had got to be the best day of his life. Feeling the over surge of self confidence build up he reached over giving his cheekfur a few loving licks his light pink tongue rasped out.
{Oh my goodness!! I didn't even see this!! I'm so so so sorry!}
Sleepingcloud began to purr loudly, love washing over the warrior as he felt his lover gentle licks against his cheek. The silver tom smiled sweetly at Juniperlight and began to lick his forehead, stopping only to look at him, nothing but love and affection evident on his face "Honestly the moment we locked eyes when you became an apprentice was when I first fell for you. Those beautiful pale orbs, even more stunning when you smile." he said lovingly, before locking the tom once more on the head and picking himself up, gently rolling the smaller off of him. The warrior let out a sneeze and shook off all the grass clumps attached to his fur, he then looked down at his new lover and smiled softly, "Hmm, your choice now, I dragged you out here, what do you want to do now?" he said, straining from using the word mate, not yet anyways, but he promised himself it would be soon, very soon. An Idea formed in the toms mind, "How about we go for a stroll through the territory?" he questioned, helping the other up "It must be so beautiful with all this snow." he purred, whiskers quivering in excitement 'I just need to guide him in that direction, and ....he'll love it!' he thought, purring at his idea.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Rookpatch's lightening mood was like a breath of fresh air in Dogtooth's lungs. He wasn't quite sure what that little croaking sound was that whistled out of Rookpatch's throat was, but it sounded light and almost... amused. Dogtooth felt a wobbly smile rise on his muzzle, and his previous apprehension morphed into a giddy excitement.

He wasn't sure what he was excited for, really - maybe it was to finally be able to get out of this cramped camp, or maybe it was because he was excited to see Rookpatch out in the moors, where Dogtooth could see in the calico tom's eyes that it was a place he was comfortable with, a place he, daresay, may even look forward to being in. Dogtooth felt the same - the Windclan moors were so open, and there was so much space and clear air that it felt like nothing (not even Dogtooth's extra mass) would be able to hold him down.

Before Dogtooth could even blink, Rookpatch was on his paws and galloping towards the camp exit. The tom halted only for a moment at the camp's entrance, sending a glance Dogtooth's way, obviously waiting for the large tom to follow. Dogtooth, in an almost stunned haze, rose to his paws. His surprise was soon overtaken by excitement once more, and Dogtooth loped, heavy-pawed, towards the camp exit.
Rookpatch barely gave Dogtooth a moment's warning before he bounded out of camp and into Windclan's vast, clear territory. Dogtooth let out a surprised grunt as his haunches tensed and pushed him out into the tall grass, following Rookpatch at a slowly increasing distance into the territory.
(ok!! windclan territory now?)
{Sorry about the late reply, I've been super busy lately x.x}

Those patient cats that stuck around with Rookpatch long enough to actually see him happy, and to actually see him comfortable would say it's one of the best things in the world, because this tom.. He was hardly ever at ease, and for him to actually feel comfortable around another cat? Or to seem happy? It was very, very rare indeed, nearly as rare as seeing a plump piece of prey in the middle of leafbare.

As soon as the calico tom reached the camp entrance and waited there, he could hear the winds howling across the moors, the aching of his paws to carry him for moons wherever they might want to take him, the yearning to just run and run so that he wouldn't have to feel that fear a little while. It seemed to take a moment for the large cat to get over to where he was, likely because the smaller warrior surprised him with his sudden burst of speed, but the tom didn't mind at all, offering one of his quiver, sheepish smiles as he waited patiently. And then, as soon as Dogtooth's paws had reached the camp entrance, he took off, exhaling a slow breath of relief as he did, allowing his mind to cease and to just run, jaws slightly parted, eyes almost glazed over as he just ran. It was so freeing, it was like being able to escape reality for a while, to escape his hell of a life he felt he was living, his nightmare.

But he didn't let his mind drift too far, he held the fact that he was out here with a companion in mind and so, after a moment of full on sprinting, he would slow down a bit and blink his eyes, checking over his shoulder to see where his large companion was before lifting his head and closing his eyes, tuning his ears and pulling in the scents from his partially opened jaw. All of the scents seemed stale, there hadn't been any rabbits here for a few days, the only fresh scent was a magpie, and he wasn't very good at catching those so he elected to ignore it. Now at a walking pace, he would to the west, hoping that he'd be able to catch on to a fresher scent, before again, having to remind himself that someone else was here with him. Forcing himself to sit down, he would wait for Dogtooth.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit exited the nursery, the dark, glossy pelted tom's sage hues glancing about the clearing uneasily. Without some sort of cover, he felt exposed...and as though he'd been robbed at the seem time. Robbed of his security, although he couldn't rightly say that: he had given it away freely, t Adderpaw. Where is that little convincer anyways? He thought, looking around for her. He would have thought her pelt would be fairly easy to pick out at this time: not too many cats were hanging around camp and the ones that were didn't look like Adderpaw. Once he had scanned the clearing twice without any luck, Pinekit's expression changed to a more determined one. With the determined expression still on his face, he scanned the clearing more slowly this time, putting his all into finding his friend. At last he spotted the lighter tabby pelt of Adderpaw and with a mew of excitement, he bounded towards the she cat. It was funny, seeing Pinekit's actually mewing with excitement...especially since it was something that he never would have done, especially when he was wearing some sort of cover. Once he was just a tail's length away from Adderpaw he stopped and slipped behind her in the slick way he had of doing. He was counting on the fact that she had been faced in the opposite direction the whole time so that he would have the element of surprise on her.
With a smirk that somewhat startlingly resembled his old one, the young tom sat directly behind Adderpaw and put on his most innocent expression. This consisted of his green hues being wide and helpless looking, his maw scrunched up into a sort of half- pout, his tail twitching back and forth in a friendly manner, and crouching in an awkward position that required him to walk by waddling. This was the position he had spent most of the third moon of his life in; waddling around and hoping for someone to notice him. A dark shadow passed across the tom's face at this memory, but it was instantly blacked out by the grin that came onto his maw as he prepared to surprise the apprentice.
"Who ya lookin for, Adderpaw? It wouldn't happen to be me by any chance, would it?" Pinekit asked with a grin, and a short laugh from behind the she cat. It wasn't much of a trick to pull: but it was a harmless one. The kind of a joke that Fluttershy would enjoy. The tom awaited his friend's response. A smile was fixed more confidently on Pinekit's maw now. He was certain that Adderpaw would find this a nice surprise. Or, at least...If she weren't too surprised, that was. Oh dear, I hope they haven't found her. Oh well...I suppose everything will work out alright, Pinekit thought with a smile as he waited for her either approval or denials.
{So sorry about this late response, I've been extremely busy irl lately x.x"}

I wonder where he is? Agh, I can hardly wait to tell him, he needs to hurry up and come out wherever he's hiding! I bet he's in the nursery, but I don't want to go in there. He'll come out eventually right? Her mind excitedly whirled about what she was going to tell him, deciding to roughly start to clean her pelt, her excitement helping her block out the chilly wind that nipped at her as it whispered past. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he hears that I caught my first rabbit, and in leafbare too! A grin spread over her muzzle and she practically shuddered. She loved to be able to share these things with another cat, it felt nice, compared to not having any friends. And just think when he becomes an apprentice, we could be catching rabbits together! Maybe we'll even have a competition or something, see who catches the most! Already, she could imagine her and Pinekit-Pinepaw in her imagination, running through the moorlands, catching as many rabbits as they could before sunhigh before counting out how many they had caught and then triumphantly bringing it all back to the clan. This is so exciting!
Buried in her thoughts, the apprentice didn't even hear her friend come up, her back to him as she absentmindedly drug her tongue along her fur, a stupid grin on her muzzle and sometimes and amused snort escaping her nose as she reveled about all of the fun they could have when he became an apprentice too, added with the excitement of her first catch today.
Then all of a sudden a voice was behind her, causing her to squeak out and lurch forward, whipping around to stare at the tom with wide eyes, fur bristling before she realized it was him and barked out a laugh, aiming a cuff to the side of his head.
"You mousebrain, don't go sneaking up on me like that! And yes, I was looking for you! Guess what, guess what guess what?" Her eyes were wild with excitement and she practically pranced in place, she hardly gave him time to answer her before she was blurting out,
"I caught my first piece of prey today!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz
The she-cat rose her head and her gaze was filled with warmth as she saw the tom. Hawkcry sat up and gave a small smile, "Blazingstorm, how are you?" She wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, hoping it would slightly cover her belly. Although her clanmates all knew she was expecting she didn't like showing it off. The molly had spent most of her time in the territory and the nursery to try and hide the fact that her belly was growing larger each day. Her gaze flicked over the tom before returning to his face and she begun to wonder if he knew who her mate was. She swiftly pushed the thought away, he'd never followed her so what was there to worry about.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[would there be a time skip now since he's deputy now?]
[sure! I dont mind.]

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old January 5th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

"Oh I'm fine," He replied, taking a few more steps in and noticing that she was trying to hide her stomach. Why? He didn't ask it out loud, not wanting to offend her in any way. When he was about two tail-lengths from the entrance, Blazingstorm settled himself down, his golden hues shining in the dimmer light. It was much warmer in the dens than he first thought. "How about you?" he asked, giving her time to answer before another question entered his mind. "And how are the kits?" He knew that for Hawkcry, that was a touchy topic, but she was a good friend of his, right? He felt somewhat protective of her and her unborn kits. Perhaps a little more than he should. Mentally, Blazingstorm had vouched to help care for the little kits when they were born. He loved kits. If it made one of his best friend's lives easier, than he'd do it just for her. Silently the warrior awaited her answer, his gaze remained warm hoping that she still trusted him enough to open up even a little bit.
@TheBread
{so when the kits are born, Blazing and Hawk won't be together, but they'll basically act like it since he'll be the fatherly figure stepping in. What I'm trying to say is that Blazing will treat her kits like his own since Hawk is a real close friend of his, he just wants to help out}

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 5th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Suspiciousmindz
Hawkcry shuffled her paws for a moment before responding, "I'm doing fine, and the kits, well, they'll most likely be here soon enough." The molly gave a small sigh, "I'm going to miss hunting but the kits will make it all worth it." She smiled and seemed to be off in another world, imagining life with her kits. Her ears went flat against her skull for a few moments as she realized the kits would never be able to know their father but she pushed the thought away, flicking an ear. "I do wonder what they'll act like.." The queen purred, her frown giving way to an amused grin.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Closed Thread