Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 03:27 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Dawnripple flattened her ears to her head. Why hadn't she just tried to become a medicine cat? Why did they always have to fight? she shook her head and moved quickly to her nest. she was a coward. she knew it. she never wanted to fight. Well... not since the last time. she should have fought. but she was a coward. she curled up into a tight ball and tried not to think for once.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:19 AM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Stormwhistle

(base by supurrnovae on DA)

He/Him ✩ Warrior ✩ Sociable

Stormwhistle sat, pawing at his nest. He yawned out of boredom and wished someone would come up to him. He wondered what other cats were doing.

He decided it would be best to go elsewhere. So, he headed off to the clearing.

Last edited by cybervoid; February 23rd, 2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Theraphosa

Adderpaw had come back from finding herbs and while her wounds started to ache from all the walking she had done but she wasn't finished yet. She was never finished as there was always work to be done. Seeing that the warrior's den was destroyed and no one had set out to fix it yet Adderpaw let out an annoyed huff. She that many warriors were hurt but the whole clan wasn't that badly hurt, why did no one else come to fix this yet?

Her future den could not and would not stay like this. So first things first, Adderpaw started to remove the debris. Once the ground was cleared she started to work on building up the walls again. She remembered back to when she was a kit and helped making the new den of the new camp. Part of her was thankful for that despite the horribleness that lead to that as it proved useful now. Sure with enough time she might figure out how to build a wall but she didn't need to waste time on that. Thank her knowledge as there was a lot of work to do...

Last edited by Fish; February 26th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
@Theraphosa

Adderpaw had come back from finding herbs and while her wounds started to ache from all the walking she had done but she wasn't finished yet. She was never finished as there was always work to be done. Seeing that the warrior's den was destroyed and no one had set out to fix it yet Adderpaw let out an annoyed huff. She that many warriors were hurt but the whole clan wasn't that badly hurt, why did no one else come to fix this yet?

Her future den could not and would not stay like this. So first things first, Adderpaw started to remove the debris. Once the ground was cleared she started to work on building up the walls again. She remembered back to when she was a kit and helped making the new den of the new camp. Part of her was thankful for that despite the horribleness that lead to that as it proved useful now. Sure with enough time she might figure out how to build a wall but she didn't need to waste time on that. Thank her knowledge as there was a lot of work to do...

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Sea breeze turned his head from the hustle and bustle of the medicine den. His thoughts filled with imagery of clovers and a cold terror began to grip at his heart looking at the countless bodies that, while alive, looked far too gone for his sanity. The warrior looked around the camp, desperately looking for something to distract his mind from tearing him apart from the inside out.

The tom’s eyes widened as they landed on the warrior’s den…how in Starclan did that happen. The whole thing seemed to be collapsed, did someone get like…thrown into it? The bewilderment in his mind tore his thoughts away from the depressing situation and his own haunting for a moment long enough to get himself under control. The sandy blue-grey tom’s eyes tracked an apprentice that Seabreeze had only seen around walked up to it seeming annoyed before they started to pull at the debris.

Turning his head to the medicine den again, the scent of herbs and fear clashing into the metallic scent of blood made his head hazy. The warrior shook out his pelt as if to get rid of the bad feelings though the receded they persistented in the back of his mind.

Biting his tongue against the pain of his body, scratching and muscles burning, his spine felt like it was cracking inside of him, Seabreeze made his way over to the apprentice and attempted to catch their attention with a mew,
Where should I start?

In this condition, without adrenaline thrumming through his vines and masking his body from his mind, the pain means he likely couldn’t get himself to and from camp too many times. If he could help clearing things out, the likely hood of him being able to work longer heightens.

(Sorry about errors T-T on mobile right now. I’ll edit the post later if needed.)
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Sea breeze turned his head from the hustle and bustle of the medicine den. His thoughts filled with imagery of clovers and a cold terror began to grip at his heart looking at the countless bodies that, while alive, looked far too gone for his sanity. The warrior looked around the camp, desperately looking for something to distract his mind from tearing him apart from the inside out.

The tom’s eyes widened as they landed on the warrior’s den…how in Starclan did that happen. The whole thing seemed to be collapsed, did someone get like…thrown into it? The bewilderment in his mind tore his thoughts away from the depressing situation and his own haunting for a moment long enough to get himself under control. The sandy blue-grey tom’s eyes tracked an apprentice that Seabreeze had only seen around walked up to it seeming annoyed before they started to pull at the debris.

Turning his head to the medicine den again, the scent of herbs and fear clashing into the metallic scent of blood made his head hazy. The warrior shook out his pelt as if to get rid of the bad feelings though the receded they persistented in the back of his mind.

Biting his tongue against the pain of his body, scratching and muscles burning, his spine felt like it was cracking inside of him, Seabreeze made his way over to the apprentice and attempted to catch their attention with a mew,
Where should I start?

In this condition, without adrenaline thrumming through his vines and masking his body from his mind, the pain means he likely couldn’t get himself to and from camp too many times. If he could help clearing things out, the likely hood of him being able to work longer heightens.

(Sorry about errors T-T on mobile right now. I’ll edit the post later if needed.)

Adderpaw

Adderpaw was so focused in her task she jumped when someone mewed at her. She dropped the reed she just picked up and tried her best not to say anything rude. She was a little one edge. "Oh uh.." She looked over to Seabreeze before seeing all the work she had to do on her own. It was a little daunting. "There's so much to work on you can start anyways really. Maybe the wall to the left? There's a lot of of work to be done. Please don't over work yourself." Adderpaw said. She was a bit of a hypocrite here as she was going to work till she was dead.

She was glad down inside that someone was actually helping her. Sometimes she felt like the whole clan was standing on her shoulders. Perhaps she saw what she did too highly but then again if she didn't set herself up to a high bar like she did, Adderpaw would probably just sleep in the apprentice den all day. Something she thought most apprentices did all the time. Sometimes that sounded like a really cozy thing to do, but also it felt like it would get boring after a few minutes. Adderpaw could rest when she was dead.

After working on the wall for a bit Adderpaw sat down and looked to Seabreeze. They were pretty hurt actually. Why were they helping her right now. I mean that's something I would do, Adderpaw thought, but they shouldn't be doing that. "Seabreeze shouldn't you be in the medicine cat den? I don't want my efforts getting marigold to go to waste by you getting an infection. I'm surprised that I didn't even notice how hurt you were till now." Adderpaw said in a stern way. Thought she doubted a warrior was going to listen to her since she was so young. A lot of warriors were disrespectful like that and she barely knew this cat. It wouldn't be a shock to her. Though if they did get an infection Starclan couldn't save them from her.
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw was so focused in her task she jumped when someone mewed at her. She dropped the reed she just picked up and tried her best not to say anything rude. She was a little one edge. "Oh uh.." She looked over to Seabreeze before seeing all the work she had to do on her own. It was a little daunting. "There's so much to work on you can start anyways really. Maybe the wall to the left? There's a lot of of work to be done. Please don't over work yourself." Adderpaw said. She was a bit of a hypocrite here as she was going to work till she was dead.

She was glad down inside that someone was actually helping her. Sometimes she felt like the whole clan was standing on her shoulders. Perhaps she saw what she did too highly but then again if she didn't set herself up to a high bar like she did, Adderpaw would probably just sleep in the apprentice den all day. Something she thought most apprentices did all the time. Sometimes that sounded like a really cozy thing to do, but also it felt like it would get boring after a few minutes. Adderpaw could rest when she was dead.

After working on the wall for a bit Adderpaw sat down and looked to Seabreeze. They were pretty hurt actually. Why were they helping her right now. I mean that's something I would do, Adderpaw thought, but they shouldn't be doing that. "Seabreeze shouldn't you be in the medicine cat den? I don't want my efforts getting marigold to go to waste by you getting an infection. I'm surprised that I didn't even notice how hurt you were till now." Adderpaw said in a stern way. Thought she doubted a warrior was going to listen to her since she was so young. A lot of warriors were disrespectful like that and she barely knew this cat. It wouldn't be a shock to her. Though if they did get an infection Starclan couldn't save them from her.

Seabreeze

Seabreeze padded over to the section that Adderpaw directed him to and started mapping out what to start with in his head. The walls were fallen in, covering countless ruined nests. He settled and began to sort through the tangled mess to make it into more organized piles, easier to carry and transport. Would take up less space while in the clearing as well as making it clear what was reusable for building or not.

"…shouldn't you be in the medicine cat den? I don't want my efforts getting marigold to go to waste by you getting an infection. I'm surprised that I didn't even notice how hurt you were till now."

Seabreeze’s ears flicked back towards the apprentice as her words begun to process in the tom’s head. He looked over his shoulder at her, intending to give some sort of emotion but, wary, could not. His mew came out kind of flat and even Seabreeze winced at it,
I should…I jus- I appreciate what you’ve done for the clan, you are a shining example of what should be. I just can’t be around the medicine den right now. Memories. Though also there’s cats hurt worse and need more help than me.

The feline turned back to the task at paw, picking at the twigs and branches and river feeds so nicely woven, snapped in half and crumbling. Some pulled taunt against others, barely holding on. A nice visual of his mind at the moment. He felt bad, the apprentice had worked hard to retrieve those herbs and he was just wasting them as she said but at the same time….

Why did Starclan haunt him so? Why couldn’t Seabreeze just be a regular cat without being sent into a panic in a fight or seeing a shrew on a patrol. Able to just get help without second thought.

Thank you, again. Just let me have this distraction for a bit. I’ve some cobwebs already on so I should be fine for the moment.

The warrior kept his ears turned back towards the Molly in case she started to say anything more, he didn’t want to miss her words. Seabreeze begun to pull at the walls, tearing them apart more and using river reeds that weren’t too badly torn to start tying them in piles to be taken away.

(Still on mobile, fair warning )
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

After getting his wounds treated, Fadingsun's priority had become the warriors' den. He had to focus on something productive to fight off the anger boiling in his blood. He could understand ThunderClan being angry towards them for some of the acts RiverClan's more troublesome had committed, but invading their camp was too far. As soon as things were stable again, he was going straight to Birdsnow to demand some sort of counter-action.

He was sick and tired of ThunderClan, particularly Bumblestar, thinking that they could just waltz into RiverClan's territory - and now their camp - without consequence. The leader needed to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

Wandering his way into the territory, he found some brambles to gather. Hopefully the sting of thorns would deter anyone from smashing their fat ass into the warriors' den at some point in the future.

Pulling the brambles free with a few large yanks, the warrior began carrying them back to camp. He ignored the sting on his muzzle; the scratches he had were few compared to the injuries some of his Clanmates had.

Upon returning back, he saw Adderpaw and Seabreeze already at work building the walls back up. He nodded to them both, beginning to weave the brambles into the parts that had already been repaired. He wanted to strike up some sort of conversation, but nothing felt like an appropriate topic.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

After getting his wounds treated, Fadingsun's priority had become the warriors' den. He had to focus on something productive to fight off the anger boiling in his blood. He could understand ThunderClan being angry towards them for some of the acts RiverClan's more troublesome had committed, but invading their camp was too far. As soon as things were stable again, he was going straight to Birdsnow to demand some sort of counter-action.

He was sick and tired of ThunderClan, particularly Bumblestar, thinking that they could just waltz into RiverClan's territory - and now their camp - without consequence. The leader needed to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

Wandering his way into the territory, he found some brambles to gather. Hopefully the sting of thorns would deter anyone from smashing their fat ass into the warriors' den at some point in the future.

Pulling the brambles free with a few large yanks, the warrior began carrying them back to camp. He ignored the sting on his muzzle; the scratches he had were few compared to the injuries some of his Clanmates had.

Upon returning back, he saw Adderpaw and Seabreeze already at work building the walls back up. He nodded to them both, beginning to weave the brambles into the parts that had already been repaired. He wanted to strike up some sort of conversation, but nothing felt like an appropriate topic.

Seabreeze

Sea breeze slightly startled at the new arrival but nodded back to Fadingsun. The sandy blue-grey tom pushed up on a more stable part of the wall, quickly tying it in place and then tying it even more with countless river reeds before turning to the newly joined warrior,
Thank you for bringing brambles… though we may need more soon.

The tom dug his claws into the floor, through some of the fallen litter from the den, trying to ignore the growing nothingness in his head. This was strange, he thought that this feeling was gone but it clumbered through his bones like an old friend even as Seabreeze tried to shake it off.

He turned and pointed his nose towards the nursery, it didn’t seem damaged but his anxiety still welled and Seabreeze spoke up, “After this, perhaps we could weave some more brambles into the nursery walls. I…don’t want…” The shaky mew trailed off as he left the unspoken ‘the destruction to happen to the nursery,’ left lingering in mind.

(Short sorry, more breaking the ice between the three. Kind of lol)

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 26th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:46 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Seabreeze

Sea breeze slightly startled at the new arrival but nodded back to Fadingsun. The sandy blue-grey tom pushed up on a more stable part of the wall, quickly tying it in place and then tying it even more with countless river reeds before turning to the newly joined warrior,
Thank you for bringing brambles… though we may need more soon.

The tom dug his claws into the floor, through some of the fallen litter from the den, trying to ignore the growing nothingness in his head. This was strange, he thought that this feeling was gone but it clumbered through his bones like an old friend even as Seabreeze tried to shake it off.

He turned and pointed his nose towards the nursery, it didn’t seem damaged but his anxiety still welled and Seabreeze spoke up, “After this, perhaps we could weave some more brambles into the nursery walls. I…don’t want…” The shaky mew trailed off as he left the unspoken ‘the destruction to happen to the nursery,’ left lingering in mind.

(Short sorry, more breaking the ice between the three. Kind of lol)
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw let out a soft sigh. Maybe she was being too harsh on the other cat. They also fought in the same battle as herself and came out looking worse for wear. The compliment as well weighed heavy on her already heavy soul. She slowly closed her eyes and held them shut for a little while. "I'm sorry." She said slowly. These were words she didn't like using. It felt like a defeat that she had to use them, she had to have hurt someone to need to use themA defeat of the character. It also reminded her of Tansypaw, apologizing, and it hurt. It hurt a lot. "I can't recommend being like me without warning you you won't have a moment to rest."

She then got up from sitting and took a moment to go over to Seabreeze and gave them a quick few licks on the shoulder. "I can understand not wanting to be in there then. Just don't over work yourself and make it worse, alright?" She said softly before noticing Fadingsun coming over with brambles.

Thankful someone else was coming over to help she spoke up. "Brambles. A good idea" Adderpaw said to Fadingsun before she got back to work. She hoped that would be enough as an acknowledgement for her thanks. It didn't seem like he really wanted to talk right now and that was something she understood. Repairing this den was going to take a lot of work and having more paws on the job on this was very welcomed. Adderpaw shuddered at the thought of how long its would take to make the roof.

Last edited by Fish; February 26th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Fluttermane was trying to take a nap in the warriors den, but it was hard to take one because of how much talking there was. She decided that she should just wait for someone to talk to her.

(Open)

now a dead fisherman