Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old December 14th, 2023, 09:27 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Silverfeather

Warrior | 21 Moons | She-Cat | Bi

Silverfeather awakens from her nap and stretches as much as possible, trying to not hit any other cats. She sat up and begin to clean her fur.
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty
RiverClan Warrior - She / Her

Shellwhisker lifted her head when she heard rustling.

The she-cat looked over to see Goldfish slipping into the warriors' den.

''Oh! Hello, Goldfish!''

Her voice was a soft purr.

Bluepaw (ShadowClan) - The Collector

Shellwhisker (RiverClan) - Agatha Kitty

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together Tier 1
"Oh! Hi, Shellwhisker, did I wake you?" She asked politely. "I'm dreadfully sorry!"
Goldfish grumbled as she settled down in her nest, feeling a thorn. She plucked it out ruefully.
Goldfish felt slightly embarrassed and very much sorry, but still faced Shellwhisker with much confidence.
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:41 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
"Oh! Hi, Shellwhisker, did I wake you?" She asked politely. "I'm dreadfully sorry!"
Goldfish grumbled as she settled down in her nest, feeling a thorn. She plucked it out ruefully.
Goldfish felt slightly embarrassed and very much sorry, but still faced Shellwhisker with much confidence.

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty

Shellwhisker shook her head.

''No, no! You didn't disturb me, Goldfish. I assure you,'' The warrior groomed her chest fur.

''I've been up for a few moments.''

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together: Tier 1

Last edited by paris; December 14th, 2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty

Shellwhisker shook her head.

''No, no! You didn't disturb me, Goldfish. I assure you,'' The warrior groomed her chest fur.

''I've been up for a few moments.''

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together: Tier 1
+GOLDFISH+
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"

Goldfish purred in response. "Yeah, me too. I can't quite sleep right now, I'm not sure why. I sure wish I could! Gosh, I'm so sore!" She chirruped, tail-tip twitching. She felt like she could run for ages and still not sleep. "I took a tumble into some mud today and I suppose I feel obliged not to rest until every scrap is out." She resigned herself mock-dramatically to tugging at a dried piece of mud on her pelt. She never was very humorous- but why not try? Attempts at comedy were better than doing nothing, feeling bored and restless. A warrior shushed her from across the den, making Goldfish's fur crackle in amusement, eyes sparkling in mischief. "I'm going to go back into camp, I don't want to cause too much ruckus. I'll see you later!" Goldfish stood up, waved her tail in goodbye to her friend, before trotting out of the den.

Last edited by blxze.; December 14th, 2023 at 04:03 PM. Reason: I got bored :b
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

thunderchaser
(activity post)

The warrior just kept snoozing

Old December 15th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime

Yawning, Springmoss woke up to find the den nearly empty, looking outside she saw the sun near midday. She stretched, and began to walk out towards the clearing quietly so she wouldn’t wake the other remaining warriors in the den.

Old December 16th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Honeyfall slept comfortably
Old December 18th, 2023, 10:20 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

/SummerRose/
SummerRose curled up to sleep, her tail flicking anxiously. She stared at Riverheart and Echoheart, who were curled up and sleeping together. They had a reputation in the clan for being very close best friends, and rumors had it their friendship would never be broken. She sighed, wishing she had a best friend like that. As she drifted off to sleep, she sighed wistfully.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:15 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
SEAGHOST
she/he/they. 25 moons. cream cat with blue-grey patches; tabby markings and rosettes, blue eyes.
( purrks; silk spinner )

there's a heavy weight on seaghost's heart, she lays in her nest, disturbed. partially because of the recent death of riverclan's medicine cat, and partially because of the fact that there were kits that had to witness their father's body. perhaps things will get better...? oh, I'm not sure, the cream and blue-grey patched tabby thinks with a sigh. just as they're about to lay their head down, they hear a tiny voice calling out. it's wingkit, weaving through empty nests and..stopping at hers?

"oh," he says, listening to the kits request. he shifts in his nest, sitting up. "well, no, I'm not busy. I don't mind teaching you the rest of the code. what do you know so far?" he asks, a small tilt of his head. out of all the warriors the kit could've asked,,well, seaghost is a bit confused. not disappointed, though. if they could help someone, they would, no matter what it is.

[ @birdie ]

Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
There was a brief moment of shock at the fact that the warrior accepted his demand, but it was erased with a snarky grin as Wingkit fluffed his fur up a little. "I know to always be loyal and defend RiverClan aboves everything, to stands by RiverClan always, and that borders shoulds be marked often." Those were the first few that the deputy had told him about. "Uh... Oh! Never hunts on another Clan's territory or trespass - And trespassers shoulds be chall-challind? chall... challenged! first or lead out." At that Wingkit wrinkled his nose. "Which is stupid because we gots claws for a reason - to drive outsiders out!" It made no sense to him why they wouldn't be allowed to rip and tear into cats who would only bring harm to RiverClan.

"Next was that prey should be killeds hum-huma- nicely," he forgot the word that the deputy had used, but 'nicely' seemed like a good substitute, "and that's about all so far! There's more, right? There's gots to be more!" Eagerly Wing kneaded the ground with his paws, tail lashing back and forth as he waited to learn the rest of the code. A good warrior had to know the code, and he planned on being the best!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 21st, 2023, 03:12 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SEAGHOST
she/he/they. 25 moons. cream cat with blue-grey patches; tabby markings and rosettes, blue eyes.
( purrks; silk spinner )

the tabby listens intently to wingkit, ears perked and giving a slow nod. "we do have claws for a reason, you're right. just be careful." seaghost advises softly, though there's a bit of sternness in his tone. it seems wingkit knows a good amount so far. "there is more." she agrees, letting her tail drape over her paws. she glances away in thought before speaking up. "well, first, prey is only killed to be eaten and should be treated with respect. I believe..the code says the only other way it should be used, if not eaten, is if it's used for a decoy or bait. kits must meet their clan's rank requirements to become an apprentice.
"
she explains.

"newly appointed warriors are supposed to keep a vigil for one night after they receive their name. adding onto this, an honorable warrior does not need to kill to win a battle unless it is necessary. cats who are trying to run away, or can't fight anymore, should be allowed to escape." they continue. "within reason and also good judgment, warriors are expected to give aid to others in danger or pain regardless of their affiliation." perhaps the only universal language was love – if one was willing enough to help someone regardless of their clan (or lack of), that right there would simply show that love is in every cat.

"a cat should not be made deputy without having an active presence in the clan– the deputy will only become clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled. along with this, in the absence of a deputy, a warrior should be chosen to fill the position within a moon." the warrior stops to take a breath. the last one, well, it didn't seem like it was followed a whole lot nowadays. "there's more, but do you have any questions so far, wingkit?"

[ @tallulah ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days