Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
View Poll Results: Have you heard of the live action warrior cats movie coming out?
Yeah 29 67.44%
Nah 7 16.28%
I don't believe you 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:12 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Poll: Warrior cats movie

Have you heard about it? They say it's going to be live action!
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:23 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Poll: Warrior cats movie

I mean yeah I've read every article that's out there but nothing too promising yet. I mean there's a studio and a producer (who sounds to me like he doesn't truly know what Warriors REALLY is other than cats in clans that fight. I mean, don't get me wrong I loved Harry Potter but...this isn't Harry Potter...)
And honestly I mean no offence but I'm not a fan of the studio either. If there ever was a warriors movie I would've wanted I dunno Disney or Universal or something like that someone we know could do a great job (and no if it's Disney it doesn't have to be a musical) this is just my thoughts on the movie but...yeah I'm grateful for what we know so far but I'm just afraid we'll all be disappointed.

But what would Live action CGI warriors look like though?! I can imagine cartoon style like Lion king I think I'd like that. Would it look like the new covers of the books?

And then there's the cast...I feel like I'd enjoy it more if there was a good cast of well-known actors and stuff...cause then when I read the books I can think of that. But I feel like there's still so much to do/so much they haven't done/started yet...they wanna make it live action which will take years as it is...then they still need to find a writer and a cast and many more things!
I hate to break it to you, but I think we might all be very disappointed in like...2023

Although I'm trying to look up stuff about casting calls or whatever cause...stuff
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I mean yeah I've read every article that's out there but nothing too promising yet. I mean there's a studio and a producer (who sounds to me like he doesn't truly know what Warriors REALLY is other than cats in clans that fight. I mean, don't get me wrong I loved Harry Potter but...this isn't Harry Potter...)
And honestly I mean no offence but I'm not a fan of the studio either. If there ever was a warriors movie I would've wanted I dunno Disney or Universal or something like that someone we know could do a great job (and no if it's Disney it doesn't have to be a musical) this is just my thoughts on the movie but...yeah I'm grateful for what we know so far but I'm just afraid we'll all be disappointed.

But what would Live action CGI warriors look like though?! I can imagine cartoon style like Lion king I think I'd like that. Would it look like the new covers of the books?

And then there's the cast...I feel like I'd enjoy it more if there was a good cast of well-known actors and stuff...cause then when I read the books I can think of that. But I feel like there's still so much to do/so much they haven't done/started yet...they wanna make it live action which will take years as it is...then they still need to find a writer and a cast and many more things!
I hate to break it to you, but I think we might all be very disappointed in like...2023

Although I'm trying to look up stuff about casting calls or whatever cause...stuff
I think everyone that knows warrior cats is boating for a disney style movie, and also, yeah I know it's going to take a while, but hey, It's not a bad thought, don't you think so?
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:36 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
I think everyone that knows warrior cats is boating for a disney style movie, and also, yeah I know it's going to take a while, but hey, It's not a bad thought, don't you think so?
I mean I guess but...why go big and make it CGI cause if it doesn't do well in the box office that'll be a lot of lost money.
I mean they might change their minds because it hasn't even been written or anything yet so there's still time. And we'll get it maybe a bit sooner if it's cartoon. Man I'd absoloutely love to see warriors in Lion King style. After watching everyone's MAPs and stuff I'm kind of used to it.
I really hope the writers etc. do it justice and I also hope whoever is cast does it right too.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 07:28 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

I mean, I heard there was a warrior cat movie but I didn't know it was gonna be live action X3
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

https://news.avclub.com/harry-potter...-ab-1798254522
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

The fact he reffered to medicine cats as “doctors” annoys me...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
The fact he reffered to medicine cats as “doctors” annoys me...
Me too... So does the part about them 'vying for control of a forest'... That's not really true...
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.