Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:33 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old April 23rd, 2023, 03:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

With the help of Silversnow, the Dark Lord was able to set down Beansprout on an available nest. His mind felt dizzy, and his body was aching - christ, maybe the bloodloss had already gotten to him. "Stonepaw? Can you uh, " He blinked, trying to grab ahold of his thoughts. "Help Beansprout? He is already bandaged - did my best, and Silversnow helped me. Just, worried about infection .. among other things.." Wormbite called out blindly, unsure if the medicine cat was even here.

Better than being treated by Marigoldleap. A shudder went down his spine, he didn't trust that molly for a second. Being a tired Lord, he settled down near Beansprout. Still alert.. just needed a moment.. to rest.. to catch up on his thoughts and let his heart take a break.

After the chaos of the dogs, Stonepaw hadn't been out of his den in a while, rather opting to stay in place or wait for his name to be called. That way he had been able to move some of the more vital herbs to the front, bunching them into piles of worth for the moment. Cobwebs had been spun around sticks and brought closer to the front as well. After all, easy access meant faster healing, especially if the one who was hurt couldn't do much walking. And so it seemed that both Wormbite and Beansprout were one of those.

He had grabbed the marigold a few moments later. "Put him in a nest. Heck you get in a nest too." Neither seemed to be in good shape. He began to plaster marigold to the wounds of Wombite before moving to Wormbite. He honestly didn't look too ghastly from the outside, but considering the toms' current situation, it seemed like something esle might be going on. "Worm-man, don't fall asleep." Yeah, he had questions, but at the moment, it seemed best to keep him just from falling off into the land of sleepiness. "Do you know how he got unconcious? Like, did he fall, or did he lose too much blood?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
The molly gritted her teeth, her fever starting to really get to her. She knew the reason - an infected bite. But she'd taken so long to see Stonepaw that it was starting to cause more problems than just pain in her neck. The thing was, she'd been in a horrible mental state, still recovering from the rogue attack, the news of Blizzardwind's death and Birdy's disappearance. She choked down the tears that were beginning to surface again. Blizzardwind. Gone. Forever. A single tear trickled down her cheek. She made an effort to gather herself before peeking into the medicine cat's den.

It still confused her that the face greeting her wasn't Fawnlight's but Stonepaw's. However, she knew how much her sister had been through and respected the decision to step down from being a medicine cat. Since Stonepaw was Fawnlight's choice of the new medicine cat, she trusted Fawn that it was the right decision. From what she'd heard, Stonepaw was doing his job very well. Stormpaw took a deep breath before whispering, "Stonepaw? I'm sorry it took so long for me to come here, but... I'm pretty sure the bite in my neck was infected before I came back to RiverClan. It's been giving me fever and stuff... also I can't really walk properly. I don't know what's wrong with my leg but it always hurts."

[ @carmen ]

Oh dear. From the smell of it, that was something that wasn't too good. Like, really not good. "Okay, okay, take a seat." Grabbing marigold, he moved it to the front, closer to Stormpaw. "Can you clean your leg? Give it a few licks." After that, he'd stick on the rest of the herbs. "I haven't seen you before, who are you?" Most likely not one of the outsiders, those always got announced, but she seemed like someone who had been suspecting someone else, someone like Fawnlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
BLUEBELLPAW

If there was anything she regretted, it was accidentally rolling over in her sleep. It just so happened that the moss pressed up against her shoulder wound, and her eyes shot ope in pain from her small nap after the dog fight. Holy heck, that hurt. She chomped down on her lip in order to stop herself from screaming and being swatted at by her demmates. She turned to gently examine the wound, suddenly feeling sick.

It didn't look any better than the last time she looked at it. Her fur was ripped away in the shape of a bite mark on her shoulder. She looked away, queasy. She really shouldn't delay her visit to the medicine den any longer.

She tried her best to shuffle to the den, the walking putting strain on her wound. It hurt with every step, and she was considering just lying down in the clearing and just staying there for a while, but she wasn't entirely sure she could keep the dirt out of the wound. She peeped her head into the medicine den, her blue eyes gently gleaming in the early morning light.

"Erm, Stonepaw?" She called hesitantly into the den. "Sorry about this being so early. Uhm.. it's my shoulder. I injured it during the dog attack."

[ @carmen ]

It had been odd when barely anyone had shown up after the dog attack. There had been Wormbite and Beansprout and that was pretty much it. Considering the deaths of more than a fair few, he found it odd that no one had come in to get help. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to relax. One must always be prepared, especially considering half the time he wasn't expecting someone to enter the den. The last two nights had been spent in a cycle of insomnia, but here he was, sleeping, ignoring the fact that he hadn't fallen asleep in a nest.

A voice had him sitting up and he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. "Come in, come in!" A yawn came from his maw, but the sleepiness started to fade as he blinked at the mollys shoulder. "That's not good, take a seat. If you can reach it, can you clean it off? Lick the wound?" If she was unable to reach it, he'd help out instead. After that, he'd plaster on some marigold.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 2nd, 2023 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 30th, 2023, 01:52 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

Eyebrows furrowed into confusion, "He is in a nest." He was blind but he could still feel for Starclan's sake. Still, Wormbite did a hesitant poke at the surroundings of Beansprout. At the touch of moss, he huffed. He made no move to go to a nest for his own wounds, standing firmly by Beansprout's eyes.

Cloudy eyes were beginning to droop as Stonepaw treated the Siamese's wounds. The scent of herbs beginning to make him frown, nose twitching in distaste. Already feeling his stomach start to churn. His eyes snapping open at the sound of the medicine cat's voice. Wormbite did not seem amused, a deadpan plastered over his face.

The second question confused him - he wasn't sure if he should've known. It wasn't like he could've seen it happen. "A lot was happening. I do believe the dog shook him around - he fell unconscious. Awoke, landed a killing blow and then fell unconscious again. " He offered, taking in a sharp breath. Wincing at the pain that followed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 30th, 2023, 03:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

He just left this den this morning... And now he was back, and it wasn't even the end of the day. At least his wounds were unlikely to be infected, with how soon the young deputy was kicked back inside, forced to wait his turn to get healed. As much as he'd rather not be here, Gingerfrost learned his lesson the first time. No more skipping out on medicine den check up's for him, he'd prefer not to be put on nest rest again. Then again, he'd prefer not be hurt at all -- but that was impossible in clan life.

[ @carmen ]

Old May 1st, 2023, 04:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Sedgestorm trudged his way to the Medicine Den, his scratches stinging and the bite on his chest an indescribable ache. Those dogs.... ugh.
He padded into Stonepaw's Den.
"Hey little buddy. I hope it's not too much of a bother, but uh. I kind of need some help. Got a dog bite."

@carmen
Old May 1st, 2023, 05:11 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

silversnow

| RC warrior , 17 moons , she/her , @carmen |
She'd wasted a little bit too much time waiting to get her fluff on into Stonepaw; she really didn't want to be a bother to the kid after so much had already happened, but her shoulder was aching somethin fierce. With a sigh, the silver molly had padded her way into the medicine den, peeked her head in and called out for the rock-named apprentice.

"Yo, Stonepaw. Mind helping me out with my shoulder, bro? Got a bite during the dogs."

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:37 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail

Hollytail limped into Stonepaw's den, followed by Pebblefur and Snowfall. He nodded a greeting to Stonepaw. "Greetings Stonepaw . . " He looked back at Snowfall and Pebblefur before looking back at Stonepaw. "Mind helping us with our wounds?"
@carmen

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 1st, 2023, 03:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

Everything was dark. Beansprout felt like he was moving, but couldn't move himself. He wanted to move his legs, twitch an ear, anything. Alas, it seemed he was simply existing in his body for the moment, unable to see or hear or... well, anything. The siamese wanted desperately to make sure everyone was okay. To check on Goatsneeze and the others. And Wormbite -- Wormbite. The tom's voice was the first thing he heard as Beansprout felt himself regaining control of his body. It was hazy, but he would recognize the Head Shield's voice anywhere. The next voice took his a second to grasp, but then, it clicked. Stonepaw. The stench of herbs -- which he just now registered -- made sense now.

With desperation, Beansprout willed himself to move, and quick. He wasn't sure what was happening, but Beansprout knew that he didn't quite trust the young cat fully. His age, his maturity level... it worried him. Not just for the safety of the Clan, but more so for the safety and sanity of the kid himself. Fawnlight, his daughter, was pushed into that position moons ago, and had never been the same since. Why couldn't the Star Cats choose someone with more life experience?? With every ounce of effort he had, Beansprout's eye opened. The world around was blurry, and his head pounded. Thankfully, his vision cleared and he spotted the two cats he'd heard.

Trying (and failing) to get up, Beansprout scrambled out of the nest and decided that he wasn't going to be treated any further until Wormbite was taken care of. "Hey-- you." his voice was shaky, but hopefully serious as he addressed the Dark Lord himself. "Nest. Heal. Both of us, but... not until you." Hell if he could form coherent sentences, he just needed to get his point across.
// @carmen @x ghostie \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:19 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

Eyebrows furrowed into confusion, "He is in a nest." He was blind but he could still feel for Starclan's sake. Still, Wormbite did a hesitant poke at the surroundings of Beansprout. At the touch of moss, he huffed. He made no move to go to a nest for his own wounds, standing firmly by Beansprout's eyes.

Cloudy eyes were beginning to droop as Stonepaw treated the Siamese's wounds. The scent of herbs beginning to make him frown, nose twitching in distaste. Already feeling his stomach start to churn. His eyes snapping open at the sound of the medicine cat's voice. Wormbite did not seem amused, a deadpan plastered over his face.

The second question confused him - he wasn't sure if he should've known. It wasn't like he could've seen it happen. "A lot was happening. I do believe the dog shook him around - he fell unconscious. Awoke, landed a killing blow and then fell unconscious again. " He offered, taking in a sharp breath. Wincing at the pain that followed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

Everything was dark. Beansprout felt like he was moving, but couldn't move himself. He wanted to move his legs, twitch an ear, anything. Alas, it seemed he was simply existing in his body for the moment, unable to see or hear or... well, anything. The siamese wanted desperately to make sure everyone was okay. To check on Goatsneeze and the others. And Wormbite -- Wormbite. The tom's voice was the first thing he heard as Beansprout felt himself regaining control of his body. It was hazy, but he would recognize the Head Shield's voice anywhere. The next voice took his a second to grasp, but then, it clicked. Stonepaw. The stench of herbs -- which he just now registered -- made sense now.

With desperation, Beansprout willed himself to move, and quick. He wasn't sure what was happening, but Beansprout knew that he didn't quite trust the young cat fully. His age, his maturity level... it worried him. Not just for the safety of the Clan, but more so for the safety and sanity of the kid himself. Fawnlight, his daughter, was pushed into that position moons ago, and had never been the same since. Why couldn't the Star Cats choose someone with more life experience?? With every ounce of effort he had, Beansprout's eye opened. The world around was blurry, and his head pounded. Thankfully, his vision cleared and he spotted the two cats he'd heard.

Trying (and failing) to get up, Beansprout scrambled out of the nest and decided that he wasn't going to be treated any further until Wormbite was taken care of. "Hey-- you." his voice was shaky, but hopefully serious as he addressed the Dark Lord himself. "Nest. Heal. Both of us, but... not until you." Hell if he could form coherent sentences, he just needed to get his point across.
// @carmen @x ghostie \\

"He may be in a nest, but you're not. You get in one too." He had said that already, right? Like, that was one of the first things he had said, or was he just making stuff up. His mind did occasionally play tricks on him, but this wasn't the right time for that to happen. "Hey, hey, hey!" His head turned back to the now conscious Beansprout as the older tom attempted to get out of the nest. "If you move more, you're going to get hurt more!" That was just how this worked, couldn't he see that? And while Stonepaw had no idea what the words to Wormbite meant, he nodded. "You. Nest. Or else." The else being that Stonepaw would grab Gingerfrost and make Wormbite lie down.

The answer to his question wasn't as concise as he'd like, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Beansprout had been a chew-toy while Worm-man had been fighting, it wasn't Worm-man's fault he hadn't noticed exactly how it worked. Poppy seeds and marigold and goldenrod and cobwebs. That's what he needed. He didn't have half of what he needed. Having already applied the last of his marigold to the two toms, he turned back to his stock, taking a few poppy seeds while he was there. "Beansprout." He wasn't sure if the tom was still awake, but he'd try his best. "Can you eat these?" A paw held out three seeds before he turned back to Wormbite to hand him two. He hadn't quite figured out the potency yet, but three seemed to be a good amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

He just left this den this morning... And now he was back, and it wasn't even the end of the day. At least his wounds were unlikely to be infected, with how soon the young deputy was kicked back inside, forced to wait his turn to get healed. As much as he'd rather not be here, Gingerfrost learned his lesson the first time. No more skipping out on medicine den check up's for him, he'd prefer not to be put on nest rest again. Then again, he'd prefer not be hurt at all -- but that was impossible in clan life.

[ @carmen ]

"Gingy!" He shouldn't have been surprised to see him, but here he was. Gingy had been fighting of course, but Gingy had also been in that morning. "You know the drill." Take a seat, clean your wounds, all that jazz. Stonepaw shuffled to the back, scrunching his nose at the two measly goldenrod staring at him. That was... not enough. Patrols would be sent later, yep, patrols. For now, he pulled out a single stalk of the plant and a poppy bundle along with a cobweb. He would attack as soon as his victims wounds were cleaned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Sedgestorm trudged his way to the Medicine Den, his scratches stinging and the bite on his chest an indescribable ache. Those dogs.... ugh.
He padded into Stonepaw's Den.
"Hey little buddy. I hope it's not too much of a bother, but uh. I kind of need some help. Got a dog bite."

@carmen

Another dog victim scooted in and he sighed as he stared at what was left of the nest. Those stupid dogs. If only Tinystorm had been smart. If only they hadn't been brought to camp. "Mr. Sedgestorm, go ahead and take a seat. If you could clean your wounds by licking them, that would be great. If you can't reach any, I'll get them for you." Icky and gross, yes, but also necessary. He pulled out the last bit of goldenrod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
silversnow

| RC warrior , 17 moons , she/her , @carmen |
She'd wasted a little bit too much time waiting to get her fluff on into Stonepaw; she really didn't want to be a bother to the kid after so much had already happened, but her shoulder was aching somethin fierce. With a sigh, the silver molly had padded her way into the medicine den, peeked her head in and called out for the rock-named apprentice.

"Yo, Stonepaw. Mind helping me out with my shoulder, bro? Got a bite during the dogs."

Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Uh-oh. He was out of herbs. Operation last minute herb patrol was a go. "Silversnow!" Not Silversnow! She was cool, she shouldn't have to be sacrificed due to way too many cats getting injured! But, wait. There was something he had forgotten- a long lost thing that had been unremembered. is that a word? Not all wounds needed fancy treatment. Goldenrod and marigold was good to stop infections, yes, but if he didn't have any, it didn't mean she would get hurt. Not if he kept her wounds very clean.

"I'm going to need you to clean your wounds by licking them, if you can't I can. Take a seat in a nest and we'll get to work."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail

Hollytail limped into Stonepaw's den, followed by Pebblefur and Snowfall. He nodded a greeting to Stonepaw. "Greetings Stonepaw . . " He looked back at Snowfall and Pebblefur before looking back at Stonepaw. "Mind helping us with our wounds?"
@carmen

His head raised as three more cats entered his den. "Sure. What happened?" His tail gestured for them to come in as he turned back to his store.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 2nd, 2023 at 06:20 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:35 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Sedgestorm hummed and seated himself in a nest, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws.
"I cleaned before I came in. Well, I couldn't quite get my chest without making the wound bleed all over again, so.... I did put that one off."
As sore as he was, he puffed his chest so Stonepaw could reach easier.
"Sorry. I also think the bite is the only one that will need something. I think the small scratches will be fine if I keep them clean and dry."
He would still defer to the young tom, but he'd rather not have herbal paste slathered unnecessarily onto him.

[ @carmen ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 2nd, 2023 at 07:35 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 09:29 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

"He may be in a nest, but you're not. You get in one too." He had said that already, right? Like, that was one of the first things he had said, or was he just making stuff up. His mind did occasionally play tricks on him, but this wasn't the right time for that to happen. "Hey, hey, hey!" His head turned back to the now conscious Beansprout as the older tom attempted to get out of the nest. "If you move more, you're going to get hurt more!" That was just how this worked, couldn't he see that? And while Stonepaw had no idea what the words to Wormbite meant, he nodded. "You. Nest. Or else." The else being that Stonepaw would grab Gingerfrost and make Wormbite lie down.

The answer to his question wasn't as concise as he'd like, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Beansprout had been a chew-toy while Worm-man had been fighting, it wasn't Worm-man's fault he hadn't noticed exactly how it worked. Poppy seeds and marigold and goldenrod and cobwebs. That's what he needed. He didn't have half of what he needed. Having already applied the last of his marigold to the two toms, he turned back to his stock, taking a few poppy seeds while he was there. "Beansprout." He wasn't sure if the tom was still awake, but he'd try his best. "Can you eat these?" A paw held out three seeds before he turned back to Wormbite to hand him two. He hadn't quite figured out the potency yet, but three seemed to be a good amount.

"Gingy!" He shouldn't have been surprised to see him, but here he was. Gingy had been fighting of course, but Gingy had also been in that morning. "You know the drill." Take a seat, clean your wounds, all that jazz. Stonepaw shuffled to the back, scrunching his nose at the two measly goldenrod staring at him. That was... not enough. Patrols would be sent later, yep, patrols. For now, he pulled out a single stalk of the plant and a poppy bundle along with a cobweb. He would attack as soon as his victims wounds were cleaned.

Another dog victim scooted in and he sighed as he stared at what was left of the nest. Those stupid dogs. If only Tinystorm had been smart. If only they hadn't been brought to camp. "Mr. Sedgestorm, go ahead and take a seat. If you could clean your wounds by licking them, that would be great. If you can't reach any, I'll get them for you." Icky and gross, yes, but also necessary. He pulled out the last bit of goldenrod.

Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Uh-oh. He was out of herbs. Operation last minute herb patrol was a go. "Silversnow!" Not Silversnow! She was cool, she shouldn't have to be sacrificed due to way too many cats getting injured! But, wait. There was something he had forgotten- a long lost thing that had been unremembered. is that a word? Not all wounds needed fancy treatment. Goldenrod and marigold was good to stop infections, yes, but if he didn't have any, it didn't mean she would get hurt. Not if he kept her wounds very clean.

"I'm going to need you to clean your wounds by licking them, if you can't I can. Take a seat in a nest and we'll get to work."

His head raised as three more cats entered his den. "Sure. What happened?" His tail gestured for them to come in as he turned back to his store.

Hollytail
"These two . ." He turned to look back at Snowfall and Pebblefur. "Fought each other because of a rivalry they had so I had to break them apart."

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; May 2nd, 2023 at 09:31 AM.