Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old October 31st, 2020, 12:14 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
Silverpool purred back. I guess I am swimming today, she thought to herself. She heard Dogflame's warning, and took a different approach to the frigid waters. She backed up a few steps nd sprinted into the water, leaping in and submerging herself completely, and likely splashing Dogflame in the proccess. She stayed underwater a moment before popping up and shaking her head with a laugh. "Thanks for the heads up." She tread water with her paws thoughtlessly.
@Lynxpaw

The tom was splashed with water as Silverpool jumped in and dissapeared for a few moments. Dogflame turned to see her and waded deeper into the water, starting to swim now. Fish darted out of his reach and his copper eyes flicked around, watching the dark shadows.
Old October 31st, 2020, 04:39 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Lynxpaw

Silverpool followed Dogflame, watching the urchins at the bottom of the water. Their little purple spines waved around. "Do you come here often?" she asked curiously. He looked pretty comfortable in the cold water.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hoping her apprentice was following her, Splashleap paused at the top of the largest dune, the one that sloped down to Lionsbeach. With a cry of Come on!, she launched herself over the edge, plummeting for only a moment before tucking herself into a ball, falling for another moment and then rolling down the rest of the incline, coming to a stop on a soft, warm patch of sand. She lay there blissfully only a moment before she was up, in case Stripepaw had indeed followed her.

Crab hunting! Yes oh yes oh yes! Time to massacre the little pinch monsters and feast upon their remains! A little evil laugh escaping her maw, she strode towards the water, gazing around for the menaces. Spotting a cluster picking over a dead fish washed up onshore, she beckoned for her apprentice. Those are crabs. she whispered, indicating the creatures with a flick of her tail. And they taste SUPER good! But they are also very pointy. The pointiness of crabs could not be over-emphasized really. So stabby in every way. Try and catch one! she purred eagerly, bumping her apprentice forward, resisting the urge to chant Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Hopefully Stripepaw would figure out how to get them. If not, she could always teach her, but for now, Splashleap wanted to see how her apprentice got on on her own. @Smoky
Old November 1st, 2020, 12:41 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hoping her apprentice was following her, Splashleap paused at the top of the largest dune, the one that sloped down to Lionsbeach. With a cry of Come on!, she launched herself over the edge, plummeting for only a moment before tucking herself into a ball, falling for another moment and then rolling down the rest of the incline, coming to a stop on a soft, warm patch of sand. She lay there blissfully only a moment before she was up, in case Stripepaw had indeed followed her.

Crab hunting! Yes oh yes oh yes! Time to massacre the little pinch monsters and feast upon their remains! A little evil laugh escaping her maw, she strode towards the water, gazing around for the menaces. Spotting a cluster picking over a dead fish washed up onshore, she beckoned for her apprentice. Those are crabs. she whispered, indicating the creatures with a flick of her tail. And they taste SUPER good! But they are also very pointy. The pointiness of crabs could not be over-emphasized really. So stabby in every way. Try and catch one! she purred eagerly, bumping her apprentice forward, resisting the urge to chant Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Hopefully Stripepaw would figure out how to get them. If not, she could always teach her, but for now, Splashleap wanted to see how her apprentice got on on her own. @Smoky
“Ok!” Stripepaw mewed. Her first hunting trip was hunting crabs! From Splashleap’s description, and what the crabs looked like, they sounded hard. Splashleap must be very confident in my abilities! she thought proudly. She got down into a very sloppy hunting pose, and skittered towards them. When she thought she was close enough, she pounced! And... missed. Hairballs! Good thing the crab wasn’t very fast! Stripepaw pounced again, this time landing on it and quickly biting it. But the exoskeleton was stronger than her jobs, and the crab didn’t like being bitten. It pinched her muzzle, and Stripepaw yowled. “Oww!” she said, trying to shake it off.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 1st, 2020, 02:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Oh dear. It appeared it had gone poorly. The hunting crouch wasn't half bad for a first attempt, but it was unfortunate that she had missed the crab, which had done a typical crab thing and tried to nomph her nose. Stepping forward quickly, Splashleap pried open the claws, and flipping it to the ground quickly stomped her foot on it, killing it in a few blows. Turning back to Stripepaw now that it was dead, she asked nervously Are you ok? How bad did it get you? Hopefully she would be alright, because she really didn't want to cut it short. Crab hunting was important after all, since they were quite abundant down on the seashore. @Smoky
Old November 1st, 2020, 02:11 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Oh dear. It appeared it had gone poorly. The hunting crouch wasn't half bad for a first attempt, but it was unfortunate that she had missed the crab, which had done a typical crab thing and tried to nomph her nose. Stepping forward quickly, Splashleap pried open the claws, and flipping it to the ground quickly stomped her foot on it, killing it in a few blows. Turning back to Stripepaw now that it was dead, she asked nervously Are you ok? How bad did it get you? Hopefully she would be alright, because she really didn't want to cut it short. Crab hunting was important after all, since they were quite abundant down on the seashore. @Smoky
Stripepaw lifted her paw off her nose, showing a lot of blood coming from it. She sneezed when it reached her jaw soon after. “How bad does it look?” she asked her mentor.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old November 1st, 2020, 05:19 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Lynxpaw

Silverpool followed Dogflame, watching the urchins at the bottom of the water. Their little purple spines waved around. "Do you come here often?" she asked curiously. He looked pretty comfortable in the cold water.
Dogflame

"I haven't really been here ... maybe once, maybe never. I can't really remember" the tom responded with a slight shake of his head. The shadows were oh so tempting. It was like they were telling him to duck under and catch a few.
Old November 1st, 2020, 05:34 PM
You're stuck with me

Moving quickly forward to Stripepaw, Splashleap lapped quickly at the bleeding nose, debating whether she should put her paw on it to try and stop it. Or she could find cobwebs? Or maybe it would be ok on it's own? Not wanting to take any chances, especially since it was kind of her fault. Looking around wildly, and finally spotting a bush that might have cobwebs, she sped toward it, relieved to see a white blob. Seizing it, she hobbled back on three legs, and began plastering it onto Stripepaw's nose, in a hopefully successful attempt to stop the bleeding, ignoring the question. @Smoky
Old November 1st, 2020, 06:37 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Moving quickly forward to Stripepaw, Splashleap lapped quickly at the bleeding nose, debating whether she should put her paw on it to try and stop it. Or she could find cobwebs? Or maybe it would be ok on it's own? Not wanting to take any chances, especially since it was kind of her fault. Looking around wildly, and finally spotting a bush that might have cobwebs, she sped toward it, relieved to see a white blob. Seizing it, she hobbled back on three legs, and began plastering it onto Stripepaw's nose, in a hopefully successful attempt to stop the bleeding, ignoring the question. @Smoky
Stripepaw was a little annoyed that Splashleap didn’t answer her question, but now wasn’t exactly the time. She opened her mouth a bit when her mentor put the cobwebs on her nose, so she could breathe.

Old November 1st, 2020, 08:09 PM
You're stuck with me

A bit better, a bit better. At least blood wasn't soaking though or anything. Taking a step back, Splashleap tried to make a little joke, but it wasn't really working. You look..cobwebby. she guessed, although even to her it sounded horribly lame. All she could do really was apologize, try and make it a bit right. Because she wasn't delusional, it WAS her fault. I'm sorry Stripepaw. I didn't tell you about the pincers, or show you, and you got hit, and it's my fault. I should have showed you, or told you. A rare moment of maturity, for her. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup