Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:19 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:14 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 04:13 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by ellie
Today 04:07 PM

Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:31 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

All this wandering was starting to feel a bit tedious. It couldn't have been that long since Frostpaw started walking, but he'd never been the most patient cat. His tracking skills needed a bit more practice, too, so at least this game would help. The extra training would make up for the waiting involved.

Nightpaw's scent was getting a bit stronger now, but it was also getting slightly fainter due to the time that had passed, much to Frostpaw's exasperation. He wasn't irritated at it, just exasperated that it would make his tracking job harder. Out of him, Lion, and Raven, Frostpaw had actually been the worst at chasing down scents. It had felt odd for him to be outshined by another at first, even more so by a younger cat, but they ended up blaming it on Lionpaw's loner instincts. He needed the natural skill to help him survive, but great StarClan, the golden tom could've tracked a hare's path from one WindClan border to another without any problem. It was completely and utterly uncalled for, and just the thought of it was absurd.

Frostpaw's whiskers twitched fondly at the memory, then he paused again to try a different strategy. While wandering around was leading him in the right direction, surely he was close enough now to scent Nightpaw herself and not just her trail. He barely opened his maw to catch the scent, then twitched an ear as he found what he was scenting for. Good - this would make his job much easier.

Out of all the senses used in hunting, Frostpaw's hearing was possibly his most effective. Raven always pulled through with her sight, speed, and agility, while Lionpaw played with his nose. When it came to battling, though, Lionpaw's partnership with Raven could've taken down any rogue. Frostpaw was lucky that he'd never gotten on their bad side before. Even he wouldn't have been able to ward them off.

Eventually, Frostpaw found himself standing in front of a bush. Nightpaw's scent seemed to be all around it, but unsure of what to do, the white apprentice just stood there for a second before asking, "Nightpaw. Are you in the bush?" Of course, the molly could've very recently walked through it, and in the case he was wrong, it would be very embarrassing, although Frostpaw would try his hardest to make that difficult for anyone to realize.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@crypticcountryroad @Powder @Cörruptly
Dawnstripe was rather pleased when the three cats returned and everyone had something to show for their efforts. She did roll her eyes at Rainpaw's complains not understanding why he was even whining about what she was catching. They lived in the same clan the prey was going to the same place. Still, the fact that he complained and then came back with a bundle of mice kept her from snapping at him for being a kit. Sparrowpaw seemed a little more mature, although the fact that she made so much noise when hunting was dreadful. Someone would need to work on that with her. "I would have caught something bigger at your age, but with so little training you two didn't do as bad as I was expecting, so well done." Being made a warrior at ten moons old made the prodigy have high expectations. Even so, Dawnstripe had no problem praising a good job. "Come on, let's get these back to Clan." She ordered, going to collect her pile of prey and led the way back to camp.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 4th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:50 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Sparkling Bliss @S-oft

Icestar wasn't sure if Dogpaw meant she scented frog just now, or if she was simply telling a story. She turned to Ebonypaw, who was straight to the point as usual.

"Very good, Ebonypaw," she praised. "Since we're all sore and aching, I want the two of you to work together to catch something. Anything will do. Perhaps that mouse that you scented. Locate it, and then stand opposite from each other. One of you can frighten the mouse, and send it running right into the paws of the other. Learning to work together like this will help the clan run more effectively."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Russetpatch at first was too surprised to react when Creekwind rushed through the forest after the mouse. She put a step forward slowly. She perked her ears as she slowly tred further into the forest. A call caught her attention. She indentified it as her name and the other she's voice and she ran towards it. "Creekwind?"
Her one sapphire blue eye whirled around the marshy pines, looking for her partner. "Russetpatch?" Calling out once more. Creekwind's ears perked as she heard her name.
Where was it coming from? She just ran forward right? Ugh, there were too many bushes and undergrowth that covered the ground to even find her trail. "Russetpatch?"Walking towards what seemed like the other molly was calling her from.
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Worried

Ravenstorm padded out of the camp the wind blowing on his sleek black fur he gazed for a moment at the forest and than snapped out of it looking around he said “Gleampaw today I will show you around the territory I’m very excited to show you your just gonna have to keep up”he glanced at gleampaws leg and then started runnning quickly around the forest. @DarkNight
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
Ravenstorm padded out of the camp the wind blowing on his sleek black fur he gazed for a moment at the forest and than snapped out of it looking around he said “Gleampaw today I will show you around the territory I’m very excited to show you your just gonna have to keep up”he glanced at gleampaws leg and then started runnning quickly around the forest. @DarkNight
Gleampaw had caught up to his mentor, barely. His leg had twisted with pain when he tried to put it down. Show around the territory? Before he even had a second, Ravenstorm was off. How would he catch up? He tried to hobble after him, determined to not show too much weakness. This was his first impression, he better not ruin it, even though he probably had with his dumb leg.

Old May 4th, 2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleampaw had caught up to his mentor, barely. His leg had twisted with pain when he tried to put it down. Show around the territory? Before he even had a second, Ravenstorm was off. How would he catch up? He tried to hobble after him, determined to not show too much weakness. This was his first impression, he better not ruin it, even though he probably had with his dumb leg.
Ravenstorm stopped his whiskers twitching with amusement he said “you do well now I’m gonna take you to the borders but first do you smell that” he asked his apprentice Ravenstorm put his muzzle in the air and smelt a mouse.
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Floofy cat

Quote:
Ravenstorm stopped his whiskers twitching with amusement he said “you do well now I’m gonna take you to the borders but first do you smell that” he asked his apprentice Ravenstorm put his muzzle in the air and smelt a mouse.
Gleampaw huffed, he was out of breath. He stopped and looked at his mentor. "Umm," he put his nose to the air. "I don't know what the smell is. Is it bad?"

Old May 4th, 2020, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleampaw huffed, he was out of breath. He stopped and looked at his mentor. "Umm," he put his nose to the air. "I don't know what the smell is. Is it bad?"
“That is a mouse I’m gonna show you how to catch it.” He went into a hunters crouch and padded towards the mouse he pounced and caught it and said “now you try on that leaf”
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Floofy cat

Quote:
“That is a mouse I’m gonna show you how to catch it.” He went into a hunters crouch and padded towards the mouse he pounced and caught it and said “now you try on that leaf”
Gleampaw looked at his mentor. "Okay." He crouched down with his back leg dragging on the dirt. He flopped himself forward and fell on the leaf. Wincing, he stood back up. "How was that?"