Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

DeathClaw Snarled. She claws as tree and bared her teeth

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The she-cat, named Frozenheart, recalled what she had done to get here. Out of rage, she had murdered her mate for trying to take one of her kits to ShadowClan, because he had kin in the Clan. She had killed Robinpaw, Sparkpaw, and Hushedsong because they had seen her, and she was exiled by her leader for the crimes. Frozenheart grunted under her breath, this was all her mate Iceblaze's fault! Her eyes glittered coldly, her paws making soft crunches on the ground below them. She would get revenge, she was sure of it. A malicious grin spread onto her face and she snickered. "Get ready, Iceblaze.."
Frozenheart glanced around the dark place she'd been stuck in for moons now. Her pelt was fading slightly, cats were able to see the faintest trunk of a tree or sharp blade of bloodied grass through her fur. She hadn't given up her revenge plan as she clawed the ground. Frozenheart sighed, flattened her ears, and walked into the shadows of the Dark Forest. 'Someday..' she thought, raking her claws on a tree. ' Sooner than later.....'
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Frozenheart glanced around the dark place she'd been stuck in for moons now. Her pelt was fading slightly, cats were able to see the faintest trunk of a tree or sharp blade of bloodied grass through her fur. She hadn't given up her revenge plan as she clawed the ground. Frozenheart sighed, flattened her ears, and walked into the shadows of the Dark Forest. 'Someday..' she thought, raking her claws on a tree. ' Sooner than later.....'
Frozenheart saw her clawmarks, a sick grin spread onto her muzzle as she clawed the tree again, imagining it was the cats she hated, the cats who sent her here.. the cats who needed to die. She was alarmed at first how calmly she thought this, but she shrugged it off as moons in the Place of No Stars. She walked away from the tree, her tail flicking as she curled up in a small nest of sharp moss and grass. When she was alive, this would have caused her discomfort, but now it seemed normal and quite nice on her thick pelt.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 15th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:12 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(Open)

Silverhawk found her way around the Dark Forest easily, as she's been there for many moons, yet is still surprised when she sees a cluster of cats, a nasty grin spread across her scarred muzzle as she walked, her green eyes finding sort of an afterglow, and she laughed, silently but audibly.
lotusfang
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

@woly

Moonstrike sat on his haunches in a dark, foggy area in the Place of No Stars. Though it's not like every other part wasn't dark and foggy. His claws flexed, growing just a little impatient waiting for what would be his new.. apprentice? Even if she was a warrior, she'd grow stronger and side with the cats of the Dark Forest. He chose a cat who he could connect with and relate to in a way so she would less likely turn his offer down. He'd act like the good guy, lure her into his little trap he set up. Every little dark thing about it would be hidden under a layer of sugar. He'd offer her happiness, satisfaction and strength and power.. There was no way she wouldn't agree to be training with him. They were both rejected by someone they were pretty much head-over-heels for, he knew how she felt. His cold slitted eyes scanned his surroundings, ears up and facing forward, alert and ready for her to come. He didn't know if she'd appear in front of or behind him, but neither would look bad. Of course, she might be a little confused since she hasn't seen and had a dream in the Dark Forest before, so he’ll have to be her guide for a bit. Nothing too troublesome. It’ll be.. fun.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; April 17th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
@woly

Moonstrike sat on his haunches in a dark, foggy area in the Place of No Stars. Though it's not like every other part wasn't dark and foggy. His claws flexed, growing just a little impatient waiting for what would be his new.. apprentice? Even if she was a warrior, she'd grow stronger and side with the cats of the Dark Forest. He chose a cat who he could connect with and relate to in a way so she would less likely turn his offer down. He'd act like the good guy, lure her into his little trap he set up. Every little dark thing about it would be hidden under a layer of sugar. He'd offer her happiness, satisfaction and strength and power.. There was no way she wouldn't agree to be training with him. They were both rejected by someone they were pretty much head-over-heels for, he knew how she felt. His cold slitted eyes scanned his surroundings, ears up and facing forward, alert and ready for her to come. He didn't know if she'd appear in front of or behind him, but neither would look bad. Of course, she might be a little confused since she hasn't seen and had a dream in the Dark Forest before, so he’ll have to be her guide for a bit. Nothing too troublesome. It’ll be.. fun.
Golden hues scanned the area as she awoke,concern and fear immediately coming to her mind. She had no idea where she was,but all she knew is that this was a dream. her gaze glazed the area, dark, almost pitch black tall trees loomed above her, thick grass tickled between her toes,but when she lifted her paws at the sense of sticking to her uncomfortably. Where am I? The thoughts came back to her faith, Starclan an the Dark Forest. Did..did I die? She immediately started to become panicked, what had she done to get herself sent to the Dark Forest of all places after death? Was she dead, she wasn't entirely sure. Her thoughts came back to the day before,the conversation she had with Honeycomb. Guilt washed over her immediately. She had known her confession would cause tension,would cause pain and hurtful words. She knew of Minnowgaze, she didn't know why she opened her mouth in the first place. It pained her to see her loved one cry. Ever since then,she had felt nothing but guilt for ever mentioning anything, and with Honeycombs words,despite them being forgiven, still stung as if a stinger of a bee themselves had hurt her. She stood up from her laying position,nose twitching at another scent of a cat. It had a faint smell of...Shadowclan? Though their scent blended in with whatever scent was around her aswel. She looked around,noticing a cat ahead of her, the toms back towards her. She stood up, fur bristling in curiosity,her tail twitching. "Hello...?"
Old April 20th, 2017, 03:01 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Golden hues scanned the area as she awoke,concern and fear immediately coming to her mind. She had no idea where she was,but all she knew is that this was a dream. her gaze glazed the area, dark, almost pitch black tall trees loomed above her, thick grass tickled between her toes,but when she lifted her paws at the sense of sticking to her uncomfortably. Where am I? The thoughts came back to her faith, Starclan an the Dark Forest. Did..did I die? She immediately started to become panicked, what had she done to get herself sent to the Dark Forest of all places after death? Was she dead, she wasn't entirely sure. Her thoughts came back to the day before,the conversation she had with Honeycomb. Guilt washed over her immediately. She had known her confession would cause tension,would cause pain and hurtful words. She knew of Minnowgaze, she didn't know why she opened her mouth in the first place. It pained her to see her loved one cry. Ever since then,she had felt nothing but guilt for ever mentioning anything, and with Honeycombs words,despite them being forgiven, still stung as if a stinger of a bee themselves had hurt her. She stood up from her laying position,nose twitching at another scent of a cat. It had a faint smell of...Shadowclan? Though their scent blended in with whatever scent was around her aswel. She looked around,noticing a cat ahead of her, the toms back towards her. She stood up, fur bristling in curiosity,her tail twitching. "Hello...?"

The tom’s ear flicked at the sound of movements coming from behind. He didn't bother to look back, but he could almost sense the confusion and panick coming from the cat who had just appeared and could easily guess who that was. Finally. He grinned, some kind of.. glint in his eyes as the Riverclan molly spoke. “Come,” he said in a gentle tone, motioning with his tail for her to take a seat beside him. “I’m Moonstrike, and you can probably guess where you are.” His eyes gazed upon every inch of their surroundings- it most certainly wasn't Starclan, oh no, and there was only one other place there was to go when a cat died. The Place of No Stars. Well, she wasn't dead, it almost felt like it but it she wasn't, and he'd have to tell her that.

“Do not worry, you're not dead yet.” He tilted his head towards her, actually looking up a bit since his tall figure usually had him looking down on other cats. “This is merely a dream, nothing to worry about for now.” He grinned. Well, she didn't have to worry about leaving her family and loved ones after dying, at least. But training with him might cause a bit of stress and she won't feel as if she'd been getting as much sleep as she should be. Well, if she ever tried to avoid him that'd result in no sleep at all. He cleared his throat, “But I have something I’d like to discuss with you, Wolfdancer.” But a thought came to his mind at the thought of taking an apprentice, one that should've come a while ago. How would Venomscratch feel about this? Would he feel the same Moon did when he thought of his former mentor taking a new cat under his wing? That wasn’t important right now, so tossed the thought aside and focused on what was happening right now with the large she-cat.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
The tom’s ear flicked at the sound of movements coming from behind. He didn't bother to look back, but he could almost sense the confusion and panick coming from the cat who had just appeared and could easily guess who that was. Finally. He grinned, some kind of.. glint in his eyes as the Riverclan molly spoke. “Come,” he said in a gentle tone, motioning with his tail for her to take a seat beside him. “I’m Moonstrike, and you can probably guess where you are.” His eyes gazed upon every inch of their surroundings- it most certainly wasn't Starclan, oh no, and there was only one other place there was to go when a cat died. The Place of No Stars. Well, she wasn't dead, it almost felt like it but it she wasn't, and he'd have to tell her that.

“Do not worry, you're not dead yet.” He tilted his head towards her, actually looking up a bit since his tall figure usually had him looking down on other cats. “This is merely a dream, nothing to worry about for now.” He grinned. Well, she didn't have to worry about leaving her family and loved ones after dying, at least. But training with him might cause a bit of stress and she won't feel as if she'd been getting as much sleep as she should be. Well, if she ever tried to avoid him that'd result in no sleep at all. He cleared his throat, “But I have something I’d like to discuss with you, Wolfdancer.” But a thought came to his mind at the thought of taking an apprentice, one that should've come a while ago. How would Venomscratch feel about this? Would he feel the same Moon did when he thought of his former mentor taking a new cat under his wing? That wasn’t important right now, so tossed the thought aside and focused on what was happening right now with the large she-cat.
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tom speaking,and the motion of his tail. She padded up hesitantly,her fur ruffled in unease of the other cat and the unfamiliar area,it was a lot to take in at once. She sat next to him, opening her mouth but closed it when he answered her question for her. So she wasn't dead, then why was she brought here? Her ears listened to his words carefully.Had she done something wrong to be placed in the Place of No Stars? Everything about the forest had given her an errie vibe, the never ending dark forests and dark skies. No stars could be seen. "What am I doing here? Is there something you want of me?" her voice was weary,unsure. She didn't know what the tom wanted with her, so she wouldn't resort to being aggressive. She was much larger then the tom. Was it because of what she had said to Honeycomb made her be sent to this place? Guilt and concern laced her mind once again to the enby whom she cared for greatly cared about...loved. Had she said something wrong to the point that she had been sent to the Place of No Stars now? Her question lingered in the air like bitter frost. She wanted to get out of here. Was the tom going to offer her something? Golden hues stared against his blue ones fiercely.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Frozenheart hadn't really slept, she felt it wasted time since well.. she was dead already. She stood, finding the place no darker or lighter than normal so she didn't know if it was day or night. The she-cat honestly didn't care, she didn't need a certain time to explore. The battle-scarred she-cat's pawsteps were soundless as her green eyes shot daggers into any new or frightened cats. Frozenheart looked at the other cats that had been here for moons, longer than her, and gave small nods as she kept walking. She had grown used to the starless skies, though she often remembered when she was alive.

Frozenheart laughed as her kits, Wrenkit, Volekit, Brightkit, and Milkkit tumbled with her and Iceblaze, her purrs loud as she licked Wrenkit. She and Iceblaze exchanged a glance, it read what was now a lie; I will never stop loving you, or fight with you.

As emotionless as the dead cat was, these visions often made her fur stand on end as she remembered her bond with her former mate. After these, she usually remembered what caused the spiral of murders, and how they took place.

Iceblaze had grabbed the tom-kit, Volekit, and silently as he could made his way towards the ShadowClan boarders. Volekit was confused, often crying out for Frozenheart. His heart shattered seeing the brown tom-kit so scared, but he knew his sister was devastated that her kits died and Frozenheart never payed as much attention to Volekit as Wrenkit or Milkkit anyways. Suddenly, the black and white she-cat pounced onto him with hate in her blazing green eyes. "GIVE ME VOLEKIT!" She screeched, taking her kit as she told him to return to camp, whipping around to see her mate. "I-it was for Lionpelt! He meekly said, wincing as her claws unsheathed. "THIEF!
She screeched, clawing him down the stomach as he slowly died.

Her eyes didn't even widen until she heard a yowl from a female voice and saw Sparkpaw, Robinpaw, and Hushedsong watching from a couple feet away. Unwilling to be killed as well, she lunged for Hushedsong, biting her neck until she heard a sickening crunch. Satisfied, she swiftly killed the apprentices and washed the blood away. She was soon kicked out of the Clan for her murders and her kits given to another queen.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 25th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tom speaking,and the motion of his tail. She padded up hesitantly,her fur ruffled in unease of the other cat and the unfamiliar area,it was a lot to take in at once. She sat next to him, opening her mouth but closed it when he answered her question for her. So she wasn't dead, then why was she brought here? Her ears listened to his words carefully.Had she done something wrong to be placed in the Place of No Stars? Everything about the forest had given her an errie vibe, the never ending dark forests and dark skies. No stars could be seen. "What am I doing here? Is there something you want of me?" her voice was weary,unsure. She didn't know what the tom wanted with her, so she wouldn't resort to being aggressive. She was much larger then the tom. Was it because of what she had said to Honeycomb made her be sent to this place? Guilt and concern laced her mind once again to the enby whom she cared for greatly cared about...loved. Had she said something wrong to the point that she had been sent to the Place of No Stars now? Her question lingered in the air like bitter frost. She wanted to get out of here. Was the tom going to offer her something? Golden hues stared against his blue ones fiercely.

"Again, no need to worry, you have done nothing wrong,” Moonstrike hummed. Of course she was confused. She was in the Dark Forest, where all of the.. Bad cats went when they died. “But there is something I want from you,” he looked back up at her with a smile, bringing himself to stand up and beginning to walk. “You see, you and I have a lot in common.” His voice was a little soothing, gentle even. He had to lure her the best he could with their connections. Of course she knew the Dark Forest was a bad place from what she was told as a kit, she wasn't stupid. But she has never been here before. He wasn't saying that it wasn't bad, but he'd just have her.. think that.

“I know of your feelings towards a certain cat, about your confession, about the rejection. I understand how you may have felt- how you may feel. And it's not the most pleasant.” He stared down with slitted eyes at a wilting bush, which has practically lost it’s color. “You see, as a young tom, I fell in love with a she-cat who I had spent most of my life with. We were very close, but once she became a warrior, she began to.. ignore me. One day, I confessed to her, but she rejected me.” His paw crushed some crunchy dead leaves of the bush. He lifted his paw, showing her the handfull of leaves, which were now in pieces. An example of his insides when Bearsnarl tossed him aside. “I was heartbroken, really.” He walked towards her, “Poor thing, you must be hurting in there,” his tail flicked at her chest, her heart. “But I’ve moved on. Anyways, I’ve decided to offer you training. You can become much stronger than you could with any Riverclan cat as a mentor. I’ve been passed on skills of every clan, which you could have if you agree. I know you’re not an apprentice, but how could a little extra training hurt, hmm?”

Last edited by bright !; April 30th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.