Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old October 17th, 2019, 11:44 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Starpaw knew how he felt, when she first joined Starclan she had woken up , yelling for her father. Ivory had taken her in, but she was killed in the battle between the dark forest and starclan. She had died to protect her. "Yes you are and I'm sorry.", he meowed.

Once Starpaw said that Branchkit wanted to yell..to go back to his litermates...he knew that wasn’t possible...he would reunite with his siblings someday..he nodded sadly.
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:57 PM
--

Quote:

Starpaw let out a friendly smile. "I know you just got here, but you want to play a game. Or I could show you around.", she meowed. The kit looked at Branchkit, hoping he would say yes to one of them.
Branchkit smiled. Starpaw reminded him like his own sister, Greykit. He replied. “A game could be fun...”
Old October 18th, 2019, 01:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
To be fair with himself, Redtalon had never expected much of Starclan, during life, he hardly even thought about it. His life was dedicated to fulfilling his duties as a warrior and to eventually die an honorable, and hard fought death, which he had acquired. He had always wanted to die in battle, knowing that he had at last been bested, even if it took two other cats to bring him down. And once he had exhaled his last breath, climbing into the starry sky to join his ancestors, he got to look down, finally at peace to a degree. The first couple of moons were nice, having the never ending energy, none of the pains, and not a care in the world. But afterwards, it was day in and day out of just waiting.. Waiting for something he didn't particularly know until recently. He was waiting for his mate, it had stunned him that he nearly forgot about her after so many moons, and it concerned him that he hadn't seen her when he peered at Thunderclan from the sky. He convinced himself that it was just because she had always been excellent at hiding and didn't want to think otherwise, think that maybe she had died too, but ended up in a place where the truly dark-hearted dwelled. He wouldn't allow himself to come to that conclusion, so he would keep waiting.

The late Thunderclan warrior couldn't help the slightly bored look placed upon his face, surely every cat in Starclan had worn it at least once. After all, what was there to do when you had nothing to worry about anymore, aside from fading away? And even still, that wouldn't be so bad. He had done his duty as a warrior, got his warriors death. He had even given a leader a life in his time in Starclan, though now he forgets which one. There were so many that came and went it was hard to keep track of anymore.

"Hmm?" His voice rumbled out of his throat as his head turned, eyes moving to fixate on the cat who had addressed him. Falling upon Shrikecall, he would offer a light smile, the tips of his canines just barely poking over his lips with the smile. "Just waiting for my love to join me some day, thought I would have seen her by now." His voice was low but smooth, a voice that had made a great many she-cats swoon and falter. But Dawnspring had been his only true interest, his only regret was never having kits with her. "Lots of new arrivals lately, you notice that?"
Ah. Shrikecall knew a thing or two about waiting for someone to join him here; it had been moons since his death, and although he'd visited Heathertail in her dreams a couple of times, he wasn't seeing her as much as he used to. She'd been his constant companion in WindClan, and while he missed her, he was glad she was still alive. He hadn't seen her in a while; it was easy to wonder if something bad had happened to her, but then again, Shrikecall had always been one to look on the dark side. He was trying to work on that while he had all of this endless time.

"I can relate," He mewed, with a sigh. "Never thought she'd outlive me this long. I always thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together, you know?" He'd never even asked her to be his mate. It had been one of the best times of his life, getting to spend time with her. He missed Blazingstar, too; the WindClan leader was getting older, and he certainly wouldn't live forever. Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before he ran into Blazingstar in StarClan. A long time, he hoped; he was proud of the younger tom. He'd come a long way since Shrikecall had been his deputy, and although Shrikecall didn't necessarily like Buttercupbreeze all that much, he was confident WindClan would survive. They'd survived worse than incompetent leaders, hadn't they?

"I stopped paying attention to the new arrivals a while ago." When Heathertail or Blazingstar arrived, Shrikecall would know. He would find them. They would be the only things he cared about in this forsaken afterlife. He missed being back in WindClan, with his friends, helping to lead the Clan. He missed the scents and sounds and even the irritating young warriors and apprentices with all of their incessant questions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what was your love like?" The only thing he could think of when the word was mentioned was Heathertail. She was a loyal, hardworking, kind warrior who brought nothing but goodness and light to everything she touched. Even Shrikecall, despite everything about his personality, had found a way to be better with her. He hoped she was safe. Perhaps someday, he would see her here; no, he knew he would see her here someday. He wouldn't be forgotten, and when she did pass on, she would come to StarClan. It was the only way he could see things playing out.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 19th, 2019, 10:29 PM
--

Quote:

Starpaw let out a smile. "Let's play a game of mossball.", she meowed. The starclan kit grabbed the mossball she had been playing with earlier and threw it at the other kit.

(she was a kit when she first joined Starclan)
(Figured)

He caught it and threw it back to Starpaw.
Old October 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM
--

Quote:

Starpaw caught it in her jaws before tossing it over to Branchkit. The kit stood there waiting for him to throw it back.

He fell over. “Oof…” he grumbled.
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ah. Shrikecall knew a thing or two about waiting for someone to join him here; it had been moons since his death, and although he'd visited Heathertail in her dreams a couple of times, he wasn't seeing her as much as he used to. She'd been his constant companion in WindClan, and while he missed her, he was glad she was still alive. He hadn't seen her in a while; it was easy to wonder if something bad had happened to her, but then again, Shrikecall had always been one to look on the dark side. He was trying to work on that while he had all of this endless time.

"I can relate," He mewed, with a sigh. "Never thought she'd outlive me this long. I always thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together, you know?" He'd never even asked her to be his mate. It had been one of the best times of his life, getting to spend time with her. He missed Blazingstar, too; the WindClan leader was getting older, and he certainly wouldn't live forever. Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before he ran into Blazingstar in StarClan. A long time, he hoped; he was proud of the younger tom. He'd come a long way since Shrikecall had been his deputy, and although Shrikecall didn't necessarily like Buttercupbreeze all that much, he was confident WindClan would survive. They'd survived worse than incompetent leaders, hadn't they?

"I stopped paying attention to the new arrivals a while ago." When Heathertail or Blazingstar arrived, Shrikecall would know. He would find them. They would be the only things he cared about in this forsaken afterlife. He missed being back in WindClan, with his friends, helping to lead the Clan. He missed the scents and sounds and even the irritating young warriors and apprentices with all of their incessant questions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what was your love like?" The only thing he could think of when the word was mentioned was Heathertail. She was a loyal, hardworking, kind warrior who brought nothing but goodness and light to everything she touched. Even Shrikecall, despite everything about his personality, had found a way to be better with her. He hoped she was safe. Perhaps someday, he would see her here; no, he knew he would see her here someday. He wouldn't be forgotten, and when she did pass on, she would come to StarClan. It was the only way he could see things playing out.
Redtalon would nod his head slowly, letting out a small breath. "Yeah, I mean, I had a feeling I would go before her. It was my duty to lay my life down for my clan and for her, I took that to heart. Just wish I had more time with her." Thoughts being brought back to the she-cat, he was filled with honest, true happiness. The way the light played on her soft tan fur, the way her eyes sparkled, that no-nonsense look she liked to wear to try and get him to stop doing something that was embarrassing her but she secretly loved. He didn't want to let the image go, but it faded anyways as he focused back on the conversation, moving his gaze back over to Shrikecall. Though they were in Starclan together, he realized he didn't know much about the other. And he realized that he didn't know much about many of the other Starclan cats, too busy in his own selfish desire for his mate to try and make friends while he was here forever.

Deciding he had nothing more to add in terms of the new arrival, the Thunderclan warrior would merely nod his head and look forward again. He could understand not paying attention to the new arrivals. It was sad business really, so many cats dying and coming here. Coming here to do what? Fade away eventually as cats forget about you? Staying here, bored out of your mind so long that fading away actually sounds like a good thing? Redtalon wished he could have another chance at life. To live again, to breath, to feel actual pain, to know what the sting of leafbare was again. Many cats dreamed of coming here, but when you had no one here to spend your time with, it was miserable.

The question caught his attention and he couldn't help but show a soft smile on his muzzle. "She was a real dozy that one. But the only gal for me. A lot thought she was too rough round the edges, too wily and ready to fight. No one ever thought she'd settle down, and yet, when we met it was.. We were just two peas in a pod. We kept each other level-headed. When she needed it, she could lean on me, and when I needed it I could lean on her. I could never ask for another cat so perfect. Dawnspring was her name," he breathed out the last part, relishing the easiness it came. That name was forever ingrained in him. But he knew this conversation wasn't all about him. So turning his head, still smiling, he'd ask, "What about yours?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 25th, 2019, 03:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Redtalon would nod his head slowly, letting out a small breath. "Yeah, I mean, I had a feeling I would go before her. It was my duty to lay my life down for my clan and for her, I took that to heart. Just wish I had more time with her." Thoughts being brought back to the she-cat, he was filled with honest, true happiness. The way the light played on her soft tan fur, the way her eyes sparkled, that no-nonsense look she liked to wear to try and get him to stop doing something that was embarrassing her but she secretly loved. He didn't want to let the image go, but it faded anyways as he focused back on the conversation, moving his gaze back over to Shrikecall. Though they were in Starclan together, he realized he didn't know much about the other. And he realized that he didn't know much about many of the other Starclan cats, too busy in his own selfish desire for his mate to try and make friends while he was here forever.

Deciding he had nothing more to add in terms of the new arrival, the Thunderclan warrior would merely nod his head and look forward again. He could understand not paying attention to the new arrivals. It was sad business really, so many cats dying and coming here. Coming here to do what? Fade away eventually as cats forget about you? Staying here, bored out of your mind so long that fading away actually sounds like a good thing? Redtalon wished he could have another chance at life. To live again, to breath, to feel actual pain, to know what the sting of leafbare was again. Many cats dreamed of coming here, but when you had no one here to spend your time with, it was miserable.

The question caught his attention and he couldn't help but show a soft smile on his muzzle. "She was a real dozy that one. But the only gal for me. A lot thought she was too rough round the edges, too wily and ready to fight. No one ever thought she'd settle down, and yet, when we met it was.. We were just two peas in a pod. We kept each other level-headed. When she needed it, she could lean on me, and when I needed it I could lean on her. I could never ask for another cat so perfect. Dawnspring was her name," he breathed out the last part, relishing the easiness it came. That name was forever ingrained in him. But he knew this conversation wasn't all about him. So turning his head, still smiling, he'd ask, "What about yours?"
"I know about laying down your life for your Clan," Shrikecall mewed in response. The former deputy had died for WindClan, in a way, although it hadn't been a cat from a rival Clan that had killed him right then and there. It was his pride, him being too stubborn to go to the medicine cat and, in a way, knowing that he was going to die. He'd known he was going to die a few days before his death when he'd realized the injury was getting worse. Blazingstar had tried to tell him. Heathertail had tried to tell him. But no, Shrikecall hadn't wanted to listen, and look where that had gotten him; straight to StarClan. It wasn't so bad here, he supposed, but he would've preferred to be back in WindClan. To be able to run, breathe, even smile again. He wondered if new generations of warriors would remember him. He wondered if he would fade away before he got to see Heathertail or Blazingstar... he certainly hoped not.

A smile flitted over the tom's features as Redtalon began talking about his old love. Fiery, rough around the edges... it sounded exactly like his type of cat. Yet, Heathertail had been the opposite. It was funny how certain he could be of something, and then all of a sudden, everything changed. He'd been certain he would get to spend several more moons with the love of his life. He'd been certain he would get to spend more time advising Blazingstar, watching the young leader grow into a more level-headed one. In a way, he had gotten to watch the tom grow into a better leader, just... not quite in the way he'd wanted.

"Oh, she was... perfect, really." No one was perfect, but Heathertail had been as close as Shrikecall could imagine. "She was loyal, and she was the kindest cat I've ever known; she loved kits, too. She was brave and had this - this playful streak in her. She made me want to be better, for her." He paused for a moment, reminiscing on the good times they'd had together. There had been so many, and more than anything else, he missed her. "Her name was Heathertail."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 28th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I know about laying down your life for your Clan," Shrikecall mewed in response. The former deputy had died for WindClan, in a way, although it hadn't been a cat from a rival Clan that had killed him right then and there. It was his pride, him being too stubborn to go to the medicine cat and, in a way, knowing that he was going to die. He'd known he was going to die a few days before his death when he'd realized the injury was getting worse. Blazingstar had tried to tell him. Heathertail had tried to tell him. But no, Shrikecall hadn't wanted to listen, and look where that had gotten him; straight to StarClan. It wasn't so bad here, he supposed, but he would've preferred to be back in WindClan. To be able to run, breathe, even smile again. He wondered if new generations of warriors would remember him. He wondered if he would fade away before he got to see Heathertail or Blazingstar... he certainly hoped not.

A smile flitted over the tom's features as Redtalon began talking about his old love. Fiery, rough around the edges... it sounded exactly like his type of cat. Yet, Heathertail had been the opposite. It was funny how certain he could be of something, and then all of a sudden, everything changed. He'd been certain he would get to spend several more moons with the love of his life. He'd been certain he would get to spend more time advising Blazingstar, watching the young leader grow into a more level-headed one. In a way, he had gotten to watch the tom grow into a better leader, just... not quite in the way he'd wanted.

"Oh, she was... perfect, really." No one was perfect, but Heathertail had been as close as Shrikecall could imagine. "She was loyal, and she was the kindest cat I've ever known; she loved kits, too. She was brave and had this - this playful streak in her. She made me want to be better, for her." He paused for a moment, reminiscing on the good times they'd had together. There had been so many, and more than anything else, he missed her. "Her name was Heathertail."
Upon hearing the other tom state that he knew about sacrificing life for the clan, he'd look over with a curious but approving gaze. Redtalon did not know this tom; in his time in Starclan, he tried his best not to look upon the living for fear of his yearning growing to great. And when he did look, he only looked at Thunderclan, his only home. You would think he would know something about the deputies, at least recognize them, but the mostly red-furred tom had not a clue about Shrikecall. He regarded him, looking him over, trying to come up with his life story, but decided he would ask. Later though, after the other tom spoke about his own love, because Redtalon was honestly interested. Hearing about who someone else loved helped to paint what kind of cat they were. And he enjoyed seeing the happiness it brought others.

Even he had to grin a bit as the old Windclan deputy described Heathertail, head nodding as her name was given. "She sounds like a lovely gal, a good cat for the clan. Speaking of clans, I don't recognize you, we've never met." Shifting himself so that he faced the other better, making for an easier way of talking instead of continuously turning his head, he'd dip his head lightly before introducing himself.

"I'm Redtalon, used to be a warrior of Thunderclan. They used to call me one of the fiercest warriors on the battlefield when I was still alive, sent a lot of cats running with their tails between their legs," he purred out with a small look of glee, remembering all of the old battles. The days when he felt the fresh sting of wounds, the hoarseness of his voice from yowling like a wildcat, sending cats fleeing without ever laying a claw on them. He never really hated the other clans, but he did enjoy meeting them in battle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Upon hearing the other tom state that he knew about sacrificing life for the clan, he'd look over with a curious but approving gaze. Redtalon did not know this tom; in his time in Starclan, he tried his best not to look upon the living for fear of his yearning growing to great. And when he did look, he only looked at Thunderclan, his only home. You would think he would know something about the deputies, at least recognize them, but the mostly red-furred tom had not a clue about Shrikecall. He regarded him, looking him over, trying to come up with his life story, but decided he would ask. Later though, after the other tom spoke about his own love, because Redtalon was honestly interested. Hearing about who someone else loved helped to paint what kind of cat they were. And he enjoyed seeing the happiness it brought others.

Even he had to grin a bit as the old Windclan deputy described Heathertail, head nodding as her name was given. "She sounds like a lovely gal, a good cat for the clan. Speaking of clans, I don't recognize you, we've never met." Shifting himself so that he faced the other better, making for an easier way of talking instead of continuously turning his head, he'd dip his head lightly before introducing himself.

"I'm Redtalon, used to be a warrior of Thunderclan. They used to call me one of the fiercest warriors on the battlefield when I was still alive, sent a lot of cats running with their tails between their legs," he purred out with a small look of glee, remembering all of the old battles. The days when he felt the fresh sting of wounds, the hoarseness of his voice from yowling like a wildcat, sending cats fleeing without ever laying a claw on them. He never really hated the other clans, but he did enjoy meeting them in battle.
"She was. She was the best." Shrikecall murmured, a faraway look in his eyes before he managed to come back to the present. He hadn't seen her in WindClan. He hadn't recalled her leaving the Clan, either, but that was the only possible explanation. She wouldn't have gone to the Dark Forest, not being the type of cat that she was.

"You're right. I don't remember seeing you," Shrikecall mewed. He'd assumed it was because the warrior had died first, but that was unlikely, given their apparent closeness in age. They didn't seem too far apart; it was possible that he'd died first, but Shrikecall expected another explanation. He received it in the form of an introduction, realization dawning upon him that he wouldn't have met Redtalon, because.. well.. he hadn't had too many interactions with ThunderClan cats.

At the Gathering, mainly, but after he'd become deputy, tensions had risen (due to unrelated circumstances) and after he'd died (thanks to that pesky infection), they'd reached a boiling point. ThunderClan and WindClan had been on bad terms, although Shrikecall held no ill will towards the deceased ThunderClan cats here. He could understand ThunderClan's motives, and besides, he hardly had the need to yell at dead warriors about something out of their control.

"Well, it's always good to meet another loyal warrior. I'm Shrikecall, former deputy of WindClan." There wasn't a lot Shrikecall was unwilling to give up in order to walk the moors of WindClan again. Even battles (though now that he'd mellowed out some, he didn't find them as appealing) were something he missed. It was all a part of his experience, and although some of it was good and some bad, he wouldn't have changed a single second. The only thing he wanted was a little more time back in WindClan.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 03:19 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

A starry flame colored she-cat with green eyes and a ginger tom with blue eyes padded side by side as the tom spoke " Flameheart are you sure you do not wish visit our kit Flamepelt? " Flameheart stared at the tom " no but you can Blazestorm " the ginger tom stared at her and nodded " very well " he said as he faded.