Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old April 15th, 2024, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default As Above, So Below

Bravebird. Now that was a name that wasn't familiar to Shockholly. Surely, the warrior and they had crossed paths before when they'd been alive. They'd both been born in WindClan, and were of similar age, though they might be older than the still living warrior.
No matter, she was an active force in WindClan, and for that they greatly admired her. Whispers that she'd briefly been held among the stars before being returned home had reached their ears, but once again it seemed they had been too self absorbed to notice her. A shame, really.
Having something in common might have connected them easier, and made this all the easier. But they would make do, and they were sure Bravebird would be interested.
She was always seeking to make herself better, from what they saw.
More cats should strive to be like her, in whatever ways they could achieve.
Perhaps there would be an increase in such cats soon, given that now the illustrious position of deputy was once again open....

The black furred warrior swallowed, a bitter taste in their mouth now. What a horrible thought.
They never should have had it. Fallownose deserved more respect than that.
But it was sadly true, from their time alive and what they'd seen, when deputy after deputy would drop away.
The deputy would die and the egotistical and power hungry would pick at the position like vultures. Suddenly becoming a model example of a warrior.
Bravebird did not have this pride.
While they knew it wasn't up to them, they felt she'd be a fine choice. Though perhaps they had a bit of a soft spot for her because she reminded them of their mate.
They were hardly fit to make such a choice anyway.

Mental assessment and reminders out of the way, they closed their eyes, focused on the important aspects of what made Bravebird who she was. Searched for the connection only she would be able to latch onto.
When they found what they needed to pull her in, they reached out with their mind, grabbed it, drew it in, closer. When the air shifted, they opened their eyes, resisting the urge to smile at how much easier this was becoming, and it was only their second try.
"Hello Bravebird. You might not remember me, but we used to be clanmates. If a name will help, I was called Shockholly."
Their large, batty ears flicked, almost looking like the beating wings of a bird.
"I know we weren't close, but I've recently wanted to... Teach. Crowtooth told an amazing story, and it caught the ears of some star cats. It seemed like a lot of WindClan had taken an interest in the story of how we used to hunt birds of prey."
They smiled, a goofy little look on their face.
"I was taught by my mentor various methods for large bird hunting. I wished to extend the invitation to you if you were interested."

[ @taillow ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.