Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:32 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:16 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:14 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM

Old October 7th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

| Sprucepaw |

Right... so once again, a change of plans. It seemed this cat wanted to leave camp after all. Fudge had no problems with this. The further away he was from Monster, the better. Even if this new cat talked way more than he liked. It was fine. The more Talky spoke, the less he had to speak, so in a way, it was a win. And it seemed he didn't really expect the young apprentice to speak at all, considering he wasn't taking questions either which... was honestly a relief.

It was sometimes daunting, this whole socializing thing. Cats had so many expectations of how you had to react to whatever nonsense they said, and it couldn't be just a reaction. No no. It had to be the right reaction. It was all a bunch of canned ham, as far as he was concerned. Actually no... scratch that. Canned ham was actually tasty, thank you very much. Whatever! It meant he was off the hook on the whole exchange of words thing. As long as he paid attention to this cat's continuous need to pat himself on the back, he'd be good.

Finally, they seemed to arrive at their destination. A massive tree out in the territory. It was large enough to stand out even among the rest of the stems in this heavily wooded area. Before he could even begin to wonder what in the world Talky was expecting him to do with this giant, he began his yapping about once more, this time managing to genuinely catch Fudge's interest. Quirking a brow on his deadpanned face as the only show of expression, the young tom turned from the warrior to the tree, green eyes studying the sheer magnitude of it.

Climbing. It had been one of the things he had always loved back in his housefolk's nest. The housefolk themselves had been... less than happy with his tendencies to clamber over anything he could find. The magical, cold food box. The little caves that were suspended upon the walls of the nest and filled with foods and other goodies. The tall tables with stuff on them that was so fun to push to the ground.

Ever since his arrival, Fudge had only had two chances to even try climbing. One was that strange little game Angry had made. The one in which they were supposed to climb a rock and find a so called RiverClan cat among the rest of the cats. He'd proficiently managed then, despite how young he'd been. The second time had been when he'd tried to get that stupid squirrel. He'd failed then, having been unable to climb to where the squirrel stood. The Havana Brown mix wondered why that day, and it seemed he had his answer now.

It seemed that climbing these trees was very different to climbing up the smoother surfaces the housefolk nest had offered. It wasn't about speed and jumping at just the right time. It was about patience and knowing where to sink your claws into. He'd used the wrong technique. Hmph. The long furred apprentince narrowed his eyes. He wouldn't be making that same mistake a second time.

Keeping his eyes on Walkie Talky, he watched as the cat expertly climbed to the first branch and down. Expression still blank, he turned to gaze at the warrior, nodding once as his whiskers trembled, the only sign of excitement on his otherwise deadpanned face. "Understood," he mewed in a clipped voice before turning his attention back on the tree, small claws flexing and unsheathing.

Carefully, he placed one paw on the trunk of the tree, testing its firmness and strength - Talky had just said it took patience, after all - before finally sinking his claws into it, propelling himself up with ease. He followed the first step with another, his emerald pools glinting as a ghost of a smile crossed his face. This was it. This was what he had loved doing as a kit. Well... younger kit. Finally, a small slice of home in this chaotic place. A small gift of familiarity in this endless nightmare. Instinct took over, and before he knew it, the chocolate point was on the branch, the breeze blowing welcomingly into his fur as he closed his eyes with contentment, for just a moment forgetting everything and almost feeling like he belonged in this place.

The moment was gone as soon as he opened his eyes, remembering himself. This was not his home. This would never be his home. He was just staying here, learning what he could and surviving, but he would never be like these cats. He would never worship the stars. Would never claim false friendships that would break the moment he was no longer of any use to them. Would never have a family with them. Would never belong. The sooner he got that in his head, the safer he would be.

Following his previous steps, Fudge climbed down, landing expertly with a small hop in front of the tom. "Performed," he stated in an unfeeling voice, deadpanned expression meeting the warrior's as he waited for the tom's evaluation, his tail tapping lightly as he found himself missing the feeling of the breeze among the branches of the tree.

-

@spooky sleek. [Flameflicker]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 7th, 2023, 03:08 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Flameflicker watched Poop scale the tree and hop back down intently. He watched where the apprentice placed his paws, and was ready in case he fell. Luckily, he didn’t, and was able to successfully climb up and down to the first branch. Flame flicker was truly impressed, but he didn’t dare say it. He hadn’t seen such a talented climber since…since his brother. Once again the memories smash into him, but he stood his ground, refusing them. Taking a shaky breath, he cleared his mind and throat. “Decent. Now, if you’re willing to take up the challenge, climb all the way up. Or as high as you want until you panic. I’ll go with you.” He paused raising a brow. “Or, you can wimp out and go home. I’ll leave the decision with you.” He watched Poop with narrowed eyes, waiting for his answer.

@Alchemist Kitsune
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 7th, 2023 at 03:08 PM.
Old October 8th, 2023, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostThief View Post

Rootbear suddenly bounded into a bush, popping back up with a moth gently in bubbleselfs mouth "Mothy!" Rootbear said, realising the moth had excaped.

He nodded with a smile as he watched the critter flutter away. 'Mothy indeed.' he watched for another moment or so before returning his attention to Rootbear. 'So, would you want to walk with me for a bit?'

Last edited by MoominValley; October 8th, 2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoominValley View Post
He nodded with a smile as he watched the critter flutter away. 'Mothy indeed.' he watched for another moment or so before returning his attention to Rootbear. 'So, would you want to walk with me for a bit?'
"Sure" The bubbly Feline meowed, frolicking along

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:15 AM

Quote:

"Sure" The bubbly Feline meowed, frolicking along

He walked along with the cat at a steadier pace. He wasn't nearly as energetic as this cat, and he'd just have to hope they could manage to stay together. "So, Rootbear, how is everything going for you right now?' he attempted once again to strike up a conversation with the high spirited cat.

Last edited by MoominValley; October 10th, 2023 at 06:15 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:34 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
He walked along with the cat at a steadier pace. He wasn't nearly as energetic as this cat, and he'd just have to hope they could manage to stay together. "So, Rootbear, how is everything going for you right now?' he attempted once again to strike up a conversation with the high spirited cat.
"oh yes! yes Very Good! Apprentices are so Fun!!!" Squealed the Warrior

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:54 PM

Quote:
"oh yes! yes Very Good! Apprentices are so Fun!!!" Squealed the Warrior

As they continued to walk along, he nodded and gave a purr of agreement. 'I've only just been assigned an apprentice of my own, but it is very fulfilling to help raise the next generation of warriors.' he spoke very formally with a glimmer of appreciation shimmering behind his brown eyes. 'You have apprentices of your own, correct? What were their names again...' he pondered this for a moment. 'There's Swiftpaw, and- I'm sorry, but it seems I've forgotten the name of your other apprentice Rootbear!'
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:11 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
As they continued to walk along, he nodded and gave a purr of agreement. 'I've only just been assigned an apprentice of my own, but it is very fulfilling to help raise the next generation of warriors.' he spoke very formally with a glimmer of appreciation shimmering behind his brown eyes. 'You have apprentices of your own, correct? What were their names again...' he pondered this for a moment. 'There's Swiftpaw, and- I'm sorry, but it seems I've forgotten the name of your other apprentice Rootbear!'
"i Do believe their name is Foxpaw!" Rootbear meowed "what about yours? whats their name?"

Old October 10th, 2023, 09:32 PM

Quote:

"i Do believe their name is Foxpaw!" Rootbear meowed "what about yours? whats their name?"

He nodded contentedly as Rootbear relayed the apprentice's name to him. Of course it was Foxpaw, how could he have forgotten? He turned his attention to the question asked. He responded with a hint of pride in his voice. 'I was appointed to mentor Wildpaw. We haven't really spent much time together yet but, he shrugged, 'I'm sure there'll be time for plenty of that during training and such. You know, I reckon we could take our apprentices out training together sometime in the future if you wish to do so.'
Old October 11th, 2023, 11:04 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
He nodded contentedly as Rootbear relayed the apprentice's name to him. Of course it was Foxpaw, how could he have forgotten? He turned his attention to the question asked. He responded with a hint of pride in his voice. 'I was appointed to mentor Wildpaw. We haven't really spent much time together yet but, he shrugged, 'I'm sure there'll be time for plenty of that during training and such. You know, I reckon we could take our apprentices out training together sometime in the future if you wish to do so.'
"That Would Be a Ton Of Fun!" Rootbear squealed happily