Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alkaline
Today 06:33 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:23 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:23 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:21 PM

Old August 20th, 2017, 08:42 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

"Yeah, okay. I don't like talking too long with toms I just met." Tide purred, sitting down. "Dangerous." She joked, rolling her eyes. She smiled and swiped her paw over her ear.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila let out the breath she had been holding, and groaned, but laughed at the familiar nickname. "Dang it Smokes!" She pushed herself up and ducked out of the hollow tree, sticking her tongue out at him with a chuckle. "Okay, you're better than I thought. Now go hide, Dear, and hide fast!" She winked at him, then turned, pressing her forehead against the tree and squeezing her eyes shut, beginning to count.
(It didn't tell me that you responded, srry!)
Phoenix chuckled a bit more, sticking his tongue back at her. As she started counting, he quickly ran from the area, stopping by any nearby bushes to place his scent on it, as well as on a few trees. In total he had placed his scent on about eight bushes and five trees. He then ran over to the Den, quickly entering it and hiding in a corner where he couldn't be detected, breathing as slowly as he could.
@Random Melchester
@Random Melchester

Last edited by DragonChaos; August 22nd, 2017 at 06:46 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"Yeah, okay. I don't like talking too long with toms I just met." Tide purred, sitting down. "Dangerous." She joked, rolling her eyes. She smiled and swiped her paw over her ear.
Hamilton chuckled, flicking his tail as he studied the female in front of him. "You're the type that's never satisfied." He decided, blinking at her curiously.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
me when im alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Hamilton chuckled, flicking his tail as he studied the female in front of him. "You're the type that's never satisfied." He decided, blinking at her curiously.
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." Tide said, blinking. She flicked her tail, a slightly annoyed look on her face.

Last edited by shark sailor; August 22nd, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." Tide said, blinking. She flicked her tail, a slightly annoyed look on her face.
Hamilton chuckled, flicking his paw over his ears gently. "You could settle down with a nice mate, have beautiful kittens, and wish for something more, like an adventure. You could go on an adventure and yearn for a mate and kits. And if you have both, there will always be a piece of you that wants something different. You will never be satisfied." He focused his brown eyes on her, smiling although his gaze was serious. "I would know. I'm never satisfied." He gave her a charming grin, the playful sparkle returning to his soft, warm brown eyes, gazing at Tide. The branch beneath him swayed slightly in the wind, but the large cat didn't seem to mind. Stretching out his claws, Hamilton leaned forward and licked Tide's nose teasingly before jumping down the tree and winking at her. "I bet you can't catch me, Sky." He called out, waiting for Tide to come down and begin chasing him.

(So what if Tide and Hamilton had a bit of a relationship, maybe there could even be some kits, and Hamilton could also have a relationship with Kila? He's polyromantic, so he wants multiple mates if that makes any sense. ._.

@Random Melchester )
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
me when im alive

Tide flinched. "Whoa." She whispered and shook her head. "Your on!" She crowed, grinning and jumping after him.

(Hm.
I like it tbh X3)

Last edited by shark sailor; August 22nd, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(It didn't tell me that you responded, srry!)
Phoenix chuckled a bit more, sticking his tongue back at her. As she started counting, he quickly ran from the area, stopping by any nearby bushes to place his scent on it, as well as on a few trees. In total he had placed his scent on about eight bushes and five trees. He then ran over to the Den, quickly entering it and hiding in a corner where he couldn't be detected, breathing as slowly as he could.
@Random Melchester
@Random Melchester
(Sowwy for late reply <3)
(Also I would Red, but I cant for two reasons; One, Kila would never want anything that was Tide's. And two, I dont think she'd like having a mate who's with multiple she-cats <3)
(Although if you want we can do a Hamilton-based thing! Kila can be Angelica and Tide can be Eliza~)

"Ready or not, here I come, Smokes~" Kila sang out, jumping away from the tree and looking around. "Oh, he's good!" She began following his scent, weaving around a few bushes and trees as she sniffed around. It took a while for her to catch on; "He's trying to throw me off. Sneaky..." Her nose twitched, head lifting to glance around again. Then she put her nose back to the ground and began following his scent once more, leading herself back to the den. He wouldnt hide in here would he? She decided to check around the den first, since going inside would have been all too easy.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"Ready or not, here I come, Smokes~" Kila sang out, jumping away from the tree and looking around. "Oh, he's good!" She began following his scent, weaving around a few bushes and trees as she sniffed around. It took a while for her to catch on; "He's trying to throw me off. Sneaky..." Her nose twitched, head lifting to glance around again. Then she put her nose back to the ground and began following his scent once more, leading herself back to the den. He wouldnt hide in here would he? She decided to check around the den first, since going inside would have been all too easy.
Phoenix waited patiently for Kila to find him, but he soon heard her voice and smelled her close. He needed a way out quick otherwise he would be spotted. Soon, he came up with a small plan. He inched closer and closer to the entrance to peek out, seeing Kila looking around the place. This was his one shot. He waited for the perfect moment, and then quickly darted out of the den and towards one of the bushes he marked, quietly going in to hide in the scent, knowing she wouldn't check again.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Phoenix waited patiently for Kila to find him, but he soon heard her voice and smelled her close. He needed a way out quick otherwise he would be spotted. Soon, he came up with a small plan. He inched closer and closer to the entrance to peek out, seeing Kila looking around the place. This was his one shot. He waited for the perfect moment, and then quickly darted out of the den and towards one of the bushes he marked, quietly going in to hide in the scent, knowing she wouldn't check again.
"Hm." Kila frowned when she came back around to the front, and poked her head in, doing a quick scan of the den. Nope, not in here. Her ears flicked in confusion, and she turned, sniffing the air once more. He smelled his scent leading back to the bushes, but decided to check other places before heading back there. He's good. I might have to call a quit soon. She mused, putting her nose to the test once more and heading forward, soon passing the bush he was hiding in.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"Hm." Kila frowned when she came back around to the front, and poked her head in, doing a quick scan of the den. Nope, not in here. Her ears flicked in confusion, and she turned, sniffing the air once more. He smelled his scent leading back to the bushes, but decided to check other places before heading back there. He's good. I might have to call a quit soon. She mused, putting her nose to the test once more and heading forward, soon passing the bush he was hiding in.
Phoenix kept as quiet as he could in the bushes while Kila searched around, his heart dropping when Kila passed just by him. He needed to wait for her to get father away so that he could run into the den again. Soon he slowly got out of the bush, careful to make a noise, and ran over to the den, picking up a rock and throwing it with his tail, trying to aim for the bush, where he would go back into a corner of the inside of the den and tried his best to match the color of his pelt with the color of the den walls.