Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw tipped their head,¨anytime,¨ they mewed. they hoped they had helped. their ceremony was only coming closer and closer and they still felt like they werent ready. were they really ready to take up the challenge after kestrelberry? were they good enough? did they have enough to fill his paw prints? they would have to accept the life of a medcat sooner or later. it was one thing that they they despised, being taken away from the life of a warrior. but they had gone along with it. after their fullname was given..there was no going back. they would have to talk to juniperpaw and shinefang about this. they felt good that they had been able to help the leader atleast a little bit. ¨if you ever need to talk, im always here,¨ and i wont give you some bull crap starclan advice. they glanced towards the exit,¨im going to go prepare myself to leave for skyclan. im going to be taking nightpaw with me, if thats alright.¨
Goldenstar simply nodded after that. It was nice to know that Daypaw seemed to have his back at the least. Sure, he knew things could be said, but not be meant. However, he didn’t feel that way with Daypaw. He felt as though they were actually being genuine. Then again, it could all be a facade, but you never knew. “Thank you,” He murmured, not looking up for a moment. “You don’t know how much I needed to hear that,” he admitted, laughing softly. Why did he just say that? That made him look weak! How his mind suddenly began to attack him, flinching on the inside. As Daypaw spoke again, the scolding voice in his head silenced for a moment. He nodded, and said, “Yes, that will be fine,” he smiled. Sure, Nightpaw was his apprentince, but that was no reason that she couldn’t experience other things. This would be a nice experience for her anyways, so he was fine with it. He wanted to say ‘Be careful please!’ But he thought that would make him sound stupid, so he just remained silent for the time being.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
they watched nightpaw leap with a smile on their face. they felt like a proud older sibling of the sort, or a proud mentor. they wouldnt say it out loud, but they were proud of her. she had come so far. at one moment she was a kittypet begging for daypaw to save her life, having bite marks at every place imaginable. she had sulked with unused energy in the medcat den for moons, and now was a loyal member to shadowclan. it was hard for daypaw to trust cats, and it was surprising how easy they trusted they trusted nightpaw, how comfortable they felt around her. they liked it. giving an approving nod, they mewed,¨yes i did see, im proud of you,¨ they walked over to her, standing infront and looking hesitantly for a moment before leaning over and giving a proud lick on her forehead. after that they walked away, back to the otherside of the clearing, a challenging look on their face. ¨no i want you to try that move on me,¨ they figured she would be hesitant to try the move out on daypaw of all cats, but it wasnt moss that nightpaw would be fighting in the real world. ¨no claws, no teeth. you wont hurt me, im sure.you want to aim your paws at my chest to wind me and knock me down.¨
Nightpaw flinched a little as the medicine cat gave her a lick on the forehead, surprised by Daypaw's affectionate gesture. Nightpaw looked up to Daypaw. They had been the cat to save her life and introduce her to Shadowclan, and though they seemed troubled often, they could do no wrong in Nightpaw's eyes. Which was why, when the medicine cat asked Nightpaw to attack them, Nightpaw's eyes widened in horror. Attack Daypaw?! The medicine cat may as well have asked her to swallow a kit! As they went on they explained that she should avoid using claws and teeth, but still! Swallowing, Nightpaw strode up to the medicine cat and balancing on her hind leg, she nudged her front paws with a pitiful shove.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar blinked, “No, we can train today!” He said quickly, looking at the other apprentince calmly. “The injuries aren’t too much,” he said, smiling awkwardly. He was relieved to know that Nightpaw was fine, letting him relax a bit. “A cat’s first battle is always like that,” he murmured. His last fight had been a border skirmish gone wrong, and it hadn’t really been the best. “Now, I’m assuming you want to practice battle techniques?” He asked, looking at the other cat calmly. He could understand her wanting to practice battle moves, if she wanted to do that anyways. It was never nice to feel useless, and it actually could eat you up, that uselessness. He had never spoken to a cat that had felt that way before, that they were useless, but he knew they existed, and he wished he could help. Now he just waited to see what Nightpaw would say calmly.
Nightpaw wished she could believe what Goldenstar was saying, but in the midst of the battle, it seemed like every other cat had just known what to do. After all, they had been born in the forest and training since they were six moons old. Nightpaw wondered if her kittypet roots would ever let her fight like a warrior. That was a worry for later. She wouldn't know if she didn't try. "Yes, can we?" she asked. There was a seriousness to the little shecat this morning, a determination in her stance.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw wished she could believe what Goldenstar was saying, but in the midst of the battle, it seemed like every other cat had just known what to do. After all, they had been born in the forest and training since they were six moons old. Nightpaw wondered if her kittypet roots would ever let her fight like a warrior. That was a worry for later. She wouldn't know if she didn't try. "Yes, can we?" she asked. There was a seriousness to the little shecat this morning, a determination in her stance.
Goldenstar felt bad for Nightpaw, to say the least. She joined Shadowclan officially, and then suddenly she was thrown right into a battle, “Trust me, even if you think that you are, you weren’t the only cat that didn’t know what to do,” he murmured. He was telling the truth. During that battle, it was hard for him to register a lot of things, so he had to ask for help from Tallwhisker, and he was very helpful, despite him and Golden not getting off on the right foot. “Of course we can,” he said next, nodding. “Is there anything in particular you want to do?” He asked calmly, sensing how serious the apprentince was.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:

Goldenstar simply nodded after that. It was nice to know that Daypaw seemed to have his back at the least. Sure, he knew things could be said, but not be meant. However, he didn’t feel that way with Daypaw. He felt as though they were actually being genuine. Then again, it could all be a facade, but you never knew. “Thank you,” He murmured, not looking up for a moment. “You don’t know how much I needed to hear that,” he admitted, laughing softly. Why did he just say that? That made him look weak! How his mind suddenly began to attack him, flinching on the inside. As Daypaw spoke again, the scolding voice in his head silenced for a moment. He nodded, and said, “Yes, that will be fine,” he smiled. Sure, Nightpaw was his apprentice, but that was no reason that she couldn’t experience other things. This would be a nice experience for her anyways, so he was fine with it. He wanted to say ‘Be careful please!’ But he thought that would make him sound stupid, so he just remained silent for the time being.
daypaw was surprised to hear that shred of vulnerability, but it meant goldenstar was starting to trust him more and more. it made daypaw feel good, especially with everything that was going on. they needed to be on the same page if shadowclan was going to succeed. ¨its hard filling shoes that you think are big, i get it.¨ they reassured him. after they had been made medcat, it had been a struggle for them to catch on without kestrelberry here. it hurt to know he wasnt even here anymore, filling such big shoes. he had seen everything it seemed like, how could daypaw live up to that? they had struggled, and still are, but they felt more at ease with things now. even with the chaos going on, they knew what they had to do. they knew some what what he was feeling. ¨my dens always open,¨ they mewed, standing up and giving a weak stretch. they were somewhat glad they were going to be treated soon by shinefang. they wondered where geckoleaf was. maybe they could stop by riverclan and find out. ¨ill be careful,¨ they replied, knowing what the leader was thinking. after that they starting padding towards the exit of the leaders den before stopping for a moment. they opened their mouth to say something, eyes narrowing in focus. minutes passed in silence, but they decided not to. shutting their mouth, they instead dipped their head, walking out of the den to prepare their journey.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post
The soft belly fur of Sagekit's grey pelt brushed the ground. He outstretched a single paw, slowly beginning to stalk forward into the clearing. His pale eyes were locked and blind, only the familiar scent of Shadowclan drifting into his open mouth.It was dark outside, he could tell that it was night. The sound of sleeping cats.
The condensation that made his fur heavy with dew. He winced as a plant caught his claw and he stumbled forward, landing in near silence.

He didn't see anything immediately, but something felt.. off. The wetness and stickiness of the air was not one to add on well, stretching and beginning to walk until he'd ran into a tuft of fur. A ball of it, a cat that radiated heat comfortably off it's body.
"O-oh."
A sudden feeling of physical contact shook Apricitypaw out of their thoughts, and they turned their cranium to see a kit whom they recognised. "Sagekit?" Thy meowed, believing that was the name of the grey kit. "What are you doing out this time of night?" A quizzical look appeared on Apricitypaw's face as they cocked their brown and white head to one side as they awaited the other's response. Their tail wrapped neatly around their white paws, the cold ground chilling the Maine Coon's lower body despite the thick fur that surrounded them. Their golden eyes shown amber in the light of the moon, shadows of pine trees casting shadows.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Nightpaw flinched a little as the medicine cat gave her a lick on the forehead, surprised by Daypaw's affectionate gesture. Nightpaw looked up to Daypaw. They had been the cat to save her life and introduce her to Shadowclan, and though they seemed troubled often, they could do no wrong in Nightpaw's eyes. Which was why, when the medicine cat asked Nightpaw to attack them, Nightpaw's eyes widened in horror. Attack Daypaw?! The medicine cat may as well have asked her to swallow a kit! As they went on they explained that she should avoid using claws and teeth, but still! Swallowing, Nightpaw strode up to the medicine cat and balancing on her hind leg, she nudged her front paws with a pitiful shove.
daypaw barely even moved an inch to keep balance. they knew id be hard for nightpaw to attack them, seeing as they had a rather close bond. they sighed, taking a step closer to the shecat,¨with these moves youll be able to defend your clan.. i dont want you to be unprepared. especially after what happened at the gathering.¨ they mewed softly, but had a stern tone. they didnt know if nightpaw was at the gathering the day the Dusk Sydicate decided to attack, but she had to have heard from atleast someone what had happened. ¨i dont what for us to be apart and having to think about you getting hurt.¨ they couldnt imagine what theyd do if nightpaw had gotten hurt. theyd crumble. ¨you wont hurt me, i promise. now lets try again, for real this time?¨
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious meraki View Post
A sudden feeling of physical contact shook Apricitypaw out of their thoughts, and they turned their cranium to see a kit whom they recognised. "Sagekit?" Thy meowed, believing that was the name of the grey kit. "What are you doing out this time of night?" A quizzical look appeared on Apricitypaw's face as they cocked their brown and white head to one side as they awaited the other's response. Their tail wrapped neatly around their white paws, the cold ground chilling the Maine Coon's lower body despite the thick fur that surrounded them. Their golden eyes shown amber in the light of the moon, shadows of pine trees casting shadows.
A rasped noise escaped the small tom's mouth as he seated himself comfortably on the ground before Apricitypaw. His grey tail shot up in the air as he stared silently, shaking his head. "Oh, um, I wasn't tired.." The 7 moon old lad spoke quietly, eventually bringing his head to look down guiltily. His claws fluctuated, sheathing and unsheathing themselves as nervousness pounded and clawed his chest, bile anxiously snapping to rise in his throat.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar felt bad for Nightpaw, to say the least. She joined Shadowclan officially, and then suddenly she was thrown right into a battle, “Trust me, even if you think that you are, you weren’t the only cat that didn’t know what to do,” he murmured. He was telling the truth. During that battle, it was hard for him to register a lot of things, so he had to ask for help from Tallwhisker, and he was very helpful, despite him and Golden not getting off on the right foot. “Of course we can,” he said next, nodding. “Is there anything in particular you want to do?” He asked calmly, sensing how serious the apprentince was.
Nightpaw struggled to find the words for exactly what it was she wanted to learn. She wasn't familiar at all with battle moves, and everything during the night of the gathering had been a furious blur of claws and fur. "I'm not sure exactly... just how to fight. But I do want to know something: Snowpaw told me last night that the gathering was a time of peace. Why did those warriors attack? Are all battles like that one?"

Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw struggled to find the words for exactly what it was she wanted to learn. She wasn't familiar at all with battle moves, and everything during the night of the gathering had been a furious blur of claws and fur. "I'm not sure exactly... just how to fight. But I do want to know something: Snowpaw told me last night that the gathering was a time of peace. Why did those warriors attack? Are all battles like that one?"
Goldenstar nodded. He could start with the basics, how to pin a warrior down maybe, and how to act when someone is on top of you. “Usually, gatherings are peaceful, and no one attacks.” He said. “Sometimes we have our skirmishes, but, since it was the Dusk Syndicate that attacked, and they have different views, it was more violent than normal.” He said, shrugging. “Not all battles are like that, some are smaller, some are much larger,” he said, he hadn’t been in too many battles, so he couldn’t really say anything. “This hopefully won’t ever happen again,” he murmured after a moment, sighing. “Anyhow,” he finally said, “Do you want to start to work on some moves here or at the training area?” He asked, looking at the apprentince.