Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2020, 05:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: June Gathering

(Lynxpaw- Windclan; open)
Alright. Get to know as many cats as you can. You can do that. Or just focus on getting to know one cat really well. You can do that too. Let's just see what the opportunities bring. Lynxpaw gave a nod at her own self-reassurance inside her head, taking a deep breath. This shouldn't be hard. She was a nice cat, approachable, calm. Most anybody would come and talk to her? Right? Maybe. Maybe she should go and find someone herself, and not wait around for someone to approach her. Lynxpaw wasn't quite sure what to do, but she met gazes with another cat suddenly, and she stopped in her awkward shuffle, but then continued forward, figuring she should just go and talk to them, because walking away now would be weird. "Uh, hi. I'm Lynxpaw." She introduced with a small, slightly embarrassed smile.
----

(Scorchpaw- Shadowclan; open)
Scorchpaw bounded into the sandy clearing, his eyes wide and bright and his tail waving around in the air behind him. This should be fun, hopefully. That's what Scorchpaw was looking for. Fun. Fun. Fun fun fun fun fun. He couldn't get distracted, he needed to go find friends and fun. He was on a mission. Unfortunately, while he was repeating "fun" over and over in his mind, the larger ginger tom forgot to look where he was going, and nearly bowled over another cat. "FUNAHHH!" He meowed, his yowl a mix of surprise and what he had been repeating in his head, eyes wide as he looked at the cat in front of him.
------

(Freezepaw- Shadowclan; open)
Ew. Gross. So many cats. Why was she here again? Oh yeah, because apprentices had to go to at least one gathering, and Freezepaw had already skipped out on the last couple. Just the thought of all the dumbo cats in one place at one time, with sand everywhere and loud opinions and leaders trying to one-up each other? That was not an ideal way for Freezepaw to spend her evening. She preferred to stick to herself and her training.
Taking a deep breath, the diluted torbie she-cat shuffled to the edge of the clearing, seating herself down and curling her tail around her paws. She then narrowed her eyes, trying to look as unapproachable as possible. The less she had to talk to anyone, the happier she would go home that night.
-----

Ripplepaw stopped and stared in awe at the immense amount of cats within the clearing. She'd been to a gathering before and had seen the other clans already, but she was still blown away by how many cats lived in each clan, all looking different and smelling different as well. Ears perked high, Ripplepaw's silver eyes scanned the clearing, searching for any possible sign of the cats she'd ran into the last gathering. Not Doepaw though. She would NOT be looking for that brat.
Though Ripplepaw was quickly distracted from her task as she spotted a warrior... Shadowclan scent if she remembered correctly. She looked a bit lonely and well.... Ripplepaw had never interacted with a Shadowclanner before. Myrtleturtlepaw didn't count, he had moved clans. Walking over, Ripplepaw poked the she-cat with a paw, a wide smile crossing her face. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii." She drawled out, eyes squinting with a mischievous smirk. "What's your naaaammme?"

@Casper @wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:04 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw gave a nod,” That’s true. Though I heard Riverclan had co leaders and co deputies for a while.
Snowpaw hummed, "hmm, well, I guess I wasn't alive when that happened, then" she thought about what a clan with two leaders would be like. It didn't seem like something that would work out all that well.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowpaw hummed, "hmm, well, I guess I wasn't alive when that happened, then" she thought about what a clan with two leaders would be like. It didn't seem like something that would work out all that well.
Croakingpaw shrugged,” I’ve always wondered if there were suppose to be 5 or 4 clans.” he meowed. It didn’t make sense where Skyclan came from originally.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Hazel Nut (Sorry about taking a long time to get this up)

Mouseleap weaved through the crowd and felt someone bump into her. A tom from TC was here and she hissed, "Careful there Thunderclanner."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:08 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ all open! ]

// Fleapaw \\
To say she was excited was an understatement. Fleapaw was bouncing around , filled with energy. Her first gathering! So exciting , right? Right! She would talk to all the different people of all the different clans. Maybe now she could test out that one theory. Do Riverclan cats breath smell like fish , or their whole body? She thought the answer was the second option , it seemed the most likely. Pushing past multiple cats , she took and a seat and looked around with a small grin. Maybe someone would interact with her? Oo she hoped so!
__

// Applehaze \\
Applehaze was quick to fall behind as Windclan made their way to the seastones , getting distracted by multiple things. Realizing this , he would quickly catch up as they made it to the beach. Needless to say the same felt very weird under his paws and he wasn't a big fan of it. It felt weird and crunchy and sandy and just not good. Huffing slightly , he maneuvered past the cats of different clans who were already clumped together. Finding a relatively empty spot , he decided to sit down and looked around. The scents of all the different clans all together was more than confusing to him , causing a small frown. Well , he would ignore it the best he could. He looked to the sandy ground of the beach , possibly trying to spot a small crab running around or something of the like.
__

// Elktooth \\
A displeased tom padded onto the beach. Late , they were late! Elktooth was never fond of being late , and that applied to this too. Glancing around , he tried to catch sight of his mate , Antfrost , but couldn't. Makes sense. he thought. She was a queen so she must've had to stay at the nursery of Riverclan so she could take care of the kits. Going to an empty spot , he sat down.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Thunderclan has arrived

[Open]
Once she reached the clearing, Breezehen stretched and flexed her paws, allowing the claw to dig into the ground before finding somewhere to sit, sliding into a spot a settling in.

[Open]
Mossyflight carefully padded after his clan. He stifled a yawn once they made it to the Streamstones. Mayne he would skip a few of these, the constant long journey was starting to make him hurt.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Puddle~

Weaving through the gigantic crowd of cats after every clan was finally there. Seeing a cat that look quite familiar, he followed them and saw that it was one of the cats he had seen training in the Dark Forest. "Hello there, I think I have seen you around in my dreams. I think we have met before?"he meowed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Softbrair was nervous and it felt odd. They'd been to plenty of gatherings in their life, attending this one shouldn't be that much different. Except, they were deputy now. It was no longer a new thing to themself, they were used to the position and they were sure ThunderClan was too by now, but for some reason, they were worried about the other clan's perception of them. Though they shouldn't, they didn't want to care what any other clan thought but they did.
They collected themself when Duskstar nodded to them, watching her join the other leaders. They were the last here, it seemed. They could spot Sootflare and Beastspark, though they didn't expect the two to acknowledge them.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Skunkblaze spotted Silvercinder, and bounded towards her. Hello sweet one. she purred, rubbing herself against her mate.
Silvercinder perked up immensely and brushed up against Skunkblaze. "Hello my love."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:17 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Red face Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw shrugged,” I’ve always wondered if there were suppose to be 5 or 4 clans.” he meowed. It didn’t make sense where Skyclan came from originally.
Snowpaw nodded, "yeah, it's kind of confusing, to be honest" she replied, drowning a bit.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread