Last post by glitch
Today 09:33 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
@FadingEchoes @Ennard

Willowleaf sat calmly a few feet from the ThunderClan camp entrance, grooming his pale gray tabby pelt. He and Frostedpaw had volunteered to take Boulderdust hunting today. Now all he needed to do was wait.
Frostedpaw trotted towards the warrior, dipping her head in respect to the older cat, "Hello Willowleaf, is Boulderdust almost here?" She inquired, tilting her head to the side as curiosity bubbled from her, "Where are we hunting? Do you know any special hunting moves? How's this?" She asked, throwing questions out one after another as she dropped into a hunting crouch, her tail flicking in excitement.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Frostedpaw trotted towards the warrior, dipping her head in respect to the older cat, "Hello Willowleaf, is Boulderdust almost here?" She inquired, tilting her head to the side as curiosity bubbled from her, "Where are we hunting? Do you know any special hunting moves? How's this?" She asked, throwing questions out one after another as she dropped into a hunting crouch, her tail flicking in excitement.

Willowleaf raised a paw to silence the apprentice. He nodded as Boulderdust came up them. "Hello, Boulderdust. I trust you're ready?" he turned to Frostedpaw. "Remember, a cat can only handle so many questions at a time." he sounded friendly and he purred at the small cat.

(@Ennard
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Willowleaf raised a paw to silence the apprentice. He nodded as Boulderdust came up them. "Hello, Boulderdust. I trust you're ready?" he turned to Frostedpaw. "Remember, a cat can only handle so many questions at a time." he sounded friendly and he purred at the small cat.

(@Ennard
( @Okapi is joining us)
Boulderdust looked at the apprentice in amusement. "You remind me of myself when I was an apprentice." he purred.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; November 17th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

( @Okapi is joining us)
Boulderdust looked at the apprentice in amusement. "You remind me of myself when I was an apprentice." he purred.
Redpaw snorted unplesently,” I’ll bet anything Boulderdust won’t make it far. His bones are decaying. Just a fact not an insult.” He retorted to no one specific

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw snorted unplesently,” I’ll bet anything Boulderdust won’t make it far. His bones are decaying. Just a fact not an insult.” He retorted to no one specific
Boulderdust looked at redpaw, dipping his head down to the apprentice's face. "Hey I have a deal for you. If I don't end up making it I'll let you take a blow at me and I'll treat you as a warrior from now on." whispered Boulderdust.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Boulderdust looked at redpaw, dipping his head down to the apprentice's face. "Hey I have a deal for you. If I don't end up making it I'll let you take a blow at me and I'll treat you as a warrior from now on." whispered Boulderdust.
Redpaw’s eyes lit up,” Deal. But my mentor will still make me do apprentice duties.” He chuckled then forced his face to straighten Warriors don’t have fun

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue's whisker's twitched, amused by his apprentices candid dislike of frogs. "They do. Lizards too. But also some of the same sort of prey were catch: mice and squirrels and the like." Glancing at the direction in which his apprentice was gazing, he saw the little, green piece of prey that had caught her attention and inspired her distaste. "That may not look appetizing, but an empty belly may change your mind. That frog is clearly over the border though. And it's against the warrior code to trespass on another clan's territory, and especially to steal prey from another clan." The lecture felt a little hollow in Morningblue's mouth. He believed in the warrior code, but he also had gone with a group of cats into Shadowclan territory for the express purpose of stealing prey not that long ago when the two legs had scared all the prey out of Thunderclan. He wanted to tell himself that it was a desperate time, and it was for his clan, but he had never been comfortable with it. He wished Snowstar had never asked them to go. Their presence that day may very well be the difference between Thunderclan fighting one clan or two. "Let's keep moving," he said, coolly, headed for the Windclan border next. Shortly, they reached the edge of the treeline where Morningblue could scent the marker and see over the moor. "I'm sure you'll have no trouble telling which territory this is," he said evenly, his mind troubled over the war to come between his clan and the cats who made their home here,
Lynxpaw could smell pine from here, her nose crinkled. It was much different than the scent of ThunderClan which she was used to. She twitched her nub of a tail, her ears pinning back slightly. She looked up at Morningblue, her eyes shining. The frog had now hopped into the trees, to be caught by a ShadowClan cat probably. She didn’t see herself eating them. “Yeah, I’d only eat them if I had to though..” she mumbled, sticking out her tongue slightly. “Blech, I didn’t wanna catch it anyways. Thank you, border.” She mumbled, thanking the line of scents. Lynxpaw didn’t want to steal prey, especially RiverClan or ShadowClan prey. She remembered, when she was still a small kit, prey had been scarce and she remembered something about a hunting patrol coming here, crossing the border, and hunting. But she’d barely left the nursery, so what did she know? That was moons ago, anyways. ThunderClan wasn’t going to steal again..she hoped. Then she might have to participate! Pushing the paranoid thoughts away, she focused on the present. “Okay.” She agreed, not wanting to think of when her Clan had stolen prey to benefit themselves, even if she wasn’t part of it. She followed her mentor, the strong scent of heather overtook the pine scent of ShadowClan. She tensed visibly. “WindClan.” She mewed tensely, her form rigid. She knew they were in conflict with the moor-living Clan, she wasn’t sure over what, but she didn’t feel comfortable being too close to the border. Just in case. Lynxpaw nodded, tasting the air, the scents of rabbit and heather present among cat-scent.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Lynxpaw could smell pine from here, her nose crinkled. It was much different than the scent of ThunderClan which she was used to. She twitched her nub of a tail, her ears pinning back slightly. She looked up at Morningblue, her eyes shining. The frog had now hopped into the trees, to be caught by a ShadowClan cat probably. She didn’t see herself eating them. “Yeah, I’d only eat them if I had to though..” she mumbled, sticking out her tongue slightly. “Blech, I didn’t wanna catch it anyways. Thank you, border.” She mumbled, thanking the line of scents. Lynxpaw didn’t want to steal prey, especially RiverClan or ShadowClan prey. She remembered, when she was still a small kit, prey had been scarce and she remembered something about a hunting patrol coming here, crossing the border, and hunting. But she’d barely left the nursery, so what did she know? That was moons ago, anyways. ThunderClan wasn’t going to steal again..she hoped. Then she might have to participate! Pushing the paranoid thoughts away, she focused on the present. “Okay.” She agreed, not wanting to think of when her Clan had stolen prey to benefit themselves, even if she wasn’t part of it. She followed her mentor, the strong scent of heather overtook the pine scent of ShadowClan. She tensed visibly. “WindClan.” She mewed tensely, her form rigid. She knew they were in conflict with the moor-living Clan, she wasn’t sure over what, but she didn’t feel comfortable being too close to the border. Just in case. Lynxpaw nodded, tasting the air, the scents of rabbit and heather present among cat-scent.
"Very good," he said evenly, with much less enthusiasm than before. "I don't know how much other cat have told you, but I'm sure you already know that there's trouble now between Thunderclan and Windclan. For right now, it's best that don't come near this border unless you're with me or another warrior. Understood?" Windclan had killed cats on the border before and tensions were high. He'd hate to think of what might happen if Lynxpaw met a patrol on her own. "They hunt rabbits and tend to prefer open spaces. In combat, Thunderclan cats tend to be bigger stronger than Windclan cats, but Windclan cats are quick and agile. Never underestimate one." Would Lynxpaw have to fight in the battle to come? He couldn't be sure. But he owed it to his apprentice to make sure she was well prepared in any case.

Old November 17th, 2017, 08:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Very good," he said evenly, with much less enthusiasm than before. "I don't know how much other cat have told you, but I'm sure you already know that there's trouble now between Thunderclan and Windclan. For right now, it's best that don't come near this border unless you're with me or another warrior. Understood?" Windclan had killed cats on the border before and tensions were high. He'd hate to think of what might happen if Lynxpaw met a patrol on her own. "They hunt rabbits and tend to prefer open spaces. In combat, Thunderclan cats tend to be bigger stronger than Windclan cats, but Windclan cats are quick and agile. Never underestimate one." Would Lynxpaw have to fight in the battle to come? He couldn't be sure. But he owed it to his apprentice to make sure she was well prepared in any case.
Lynxpaw shuddered, slightly stepping back from the boarder. The scent of cat unnerved her, even though it was stale. What if there was a patrol hiding in the heather ready to strike?! Even though there was not, Lynxpaw couldn't push the thought away. "Yeah, I overheard some warriors talking about the Gathering a bit ago." She mumbled, shuffling her paws. She didn't like eavesdropping, but she just happened to overhear Gathering gossip, and that Blazingstar declared war. Lynxpaw remembered her kit-self retreating to her nest and dreading the upcoming conflict. "Yes, Morningblue." She replied quickly, having no intentions of coming here alone, her nerves tensing at the thought as she nodded. Rabbit she'd eat, it was lean and not as nice as mouse or thrush, but it occasionally got into the fresh-kill pile, and Lynxpaw enjoyed the lean meat from time-to-time. Open spaces, however, she was not okay with. She preferred going through the trees, using shadows and trees for stealth. Surely the prey would see you in the moor? Lynxpaw nodded. Quick and agile. She herself was more sturdy and a bit slow, so they'd easily outspeed her and dodge her blows. She didn't like that thought. She nodded, preparing herself.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Lynxpaw shuddered, slightly stepping back from the boarder. The scent of cat unnerved her, even though it was stale. What if there was a patrol hiding in the heather ready to strike?! Even though there was not, Lynxpaw couldn't push the thought away. "Yeah, I overheard some warriors talking about the Gathering a bit ago." She mumbled, shuffling her paws. She didn't like eavesdropping, but she just happened to overhear Gathering gossip, and that Blazingstar declared war. Lynxpaw remembered her kit-self retreating to her nest and dreading the upcoming conflict. "Yes, Morningblue." She replied quickly, having no intentions of coming here alone, her nerves tensing at the thought as she nodded. Rabbit she'd eat, it was lean and not as nice as mouse or thrush, but it occasionally got into the fresh-kill pile, and Lynxpaw enjoyed the lean meat from time-to-time. Open spaces, however, she was not okay with. She preferred going through the trees, using shadows and trees for stealth. Surely the prey would see you in the moor? Lynxpaw nodded. Quick and agile. She herself was more sturdy and a bit slow, so they'd easily outspeed her and dodge her blows. She didn't like that thought. She nodded, preparing herself.
"Let's move on," Morningblue meowed, turning in the direction of Riverclan and glancing over his should to make sure the young shecat was following after him. He broke into an even stride, making good time as they moved before coming to a stop at the next scent marker. Morningblue had never like the scent of this border. He found it offensively pungent and think with salt and fish. And they were still a fair distance from the ocean, he hated to think of what it would smell like deeper in the territory. "Riverclan is next," he said to his apprentice.