Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 12th, 2018, 05:58 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Silverheart watched as Gold went back into his den and waited while he brought the fresh kill to her. She purred and dipped her head in thanks. "That's enough." Her ears twitched as a soft voice spoke in her head. 'Thank you, Owlgaze' she thought as the she-cat finished her message. The silver she-cat smiled at Gold and began to pick up the prey, leaving three birds and two mice. "You can keep those," she said around the prey in her jaws.

She began to pad away when she heard Gold yell. Turning around, she say that he had found Owlgaze and fear for her clan-mate went through her. The fur along her back began to bristle as the gold had hold of the she-cat. She set down her prey and watched with narrowed eyes. She stood there as the two talked it out, her fear reseeding until it was gone. She stood next to Gold, her pelt slightly brushing his. "We can take this prey back to camp," she meowed to Owlgaze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
"Well I hope you two have a good day and Owlgaze I'm sorry for the inconvenience." -he said and smiled-

@Panda
Owlgaze nodded towards Silverheart, and flicked her tail in goodbye towards Gold. She turned around, and walked beside her clan mate preparing to return to their camp. As she walked back towards her clan mate, she looked back once or twice checking for if the loner remained in his spot. Her distrustful nature kept nagging at her mind, telling her not to let her guard down, that he could attack any moment. Once she reached beside her clan mate she looked back a final time, before once again flicking her tail in farewell towards Gold. She dipped her head towards Silverheart in acknowledgment she was ready to leave, and began to walk back towards camp.
Old March 24th, 2018, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Mosskit/Mosspaw/Mossheart
Power: Power to control nature
Rank: Kit- will be med cat apprentice if there's not already one
Appearance: Black with white spots
Personality: Gentle, kind
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Owlgaze nodded towards Silverheart, and flicked her tail in goodbye towards Gold. She turned around, and walked beside her clan mate preparing to return to their camp. As she walked back towards her clan mate, she looked back once or twice checking for if the loner remained in his spot. Her distrustful nature kept nagging at her mind, telling her not to let her guard down, that he could attack any moment. Once she reached beside her clan mate she looked back a final time, before once again flicking her tail in farewell towards Gold. She dipped her head towards Silverheart in acknowledgment she was ready to leave, and began to walk back towards camp.
Mossheart curled a vine so that it was right in front of Silverheart. She grew thorn bushes in front of the vine, then she looked out from the branch of a tall tree to watch.

Whenever I post something, I can't find the post!

ARGH I CAN'T FIND MY POSTS

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: four post merge
Old April 6th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Accepted!~

Also, you can’t see your posts because you must post at least 22 times [I think] before they stop moderating your posts.

Character Site

Old April 7th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafstarlove View Post
Name: Mosskit/Mosspaw/Mossheart
Power: Power to control nature
Rank: Kit- will be med cat apprentice if there's not already one
Appearance: Black with white spots
Personality: Gentle, kind
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

Mossheart curled a vine so that it was right in front of Silverheart. She grew thorn bushes in front of the vine, then she looked out from the branch of a tall tree to watch.

Whenever I post something, I can't find the post!

ARGH I CAN'T FIND MY POSTS
Quote:
Sorry I haven't replied in so long!!))

Silverheart watched Owlgaze glance over she shoulder, watching her clanmate give Gold a distasteful look. Her ear twitched in annoyance but pushed the emotion away. Silverheart understood that it was in Owlgaze's nature to be distrustful of other cats. As her clanmate padded over to her, the silver she-cat picked up the prey and began to pad in the direction of their camp when a large vine appeared in front of Silverheart. The she-cat hissed as thorns sank into her flesh, dropping the prey. Blood bloomed in the areas that the thorns had sunk in and looked up to see Mossheart.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafstarlove View Post

Quote:
Sorry I haven't replied in so long!!))

Silverheart watched Owlgaze glance over she shoulder, watching her clanmate give Gold a distasteful look. Her ear twitched in annoyance but pushed the emotion away. Silverheart understood that it was in Owlgaze's nature to be distrustful of other cats. As her clanmate padded over to her, the silver she-cat picked up the prey and began to pad in the direction of their camp when a large vine appeared in front of Silverheart. The she-cat hissed as thorns sank into her flesh, dropping the prey. Blood bloomed in the areas that the thorns had sunk in and looked up to see Mossheart.
(I'm sorry! I honestly completely forgot about Frostclan.)

Owlgaze stiffened in surprise, almost bumping into the vines herself. She stared a the vines with wide eyes, before deciding what to do. She reached out her mind, sensing a familiar cat in the trees; it was her clan mate Mossheart. Mossheart, what are you doing? She sent out her thoughts to Mossheart with a calm expression. If Mossheart had done this purposefully, she didn't want to further anger her by yelling, and keeping a calm composure was the best way to keep everyone calm. She glanced at the vines with a distasteful look. I don't want to go charging into those vines, but if I do nothing I'll look bad. She gave it a quick consideration, before deciding her reputation was most valuable. Now with her mind made up, she gently crept behind Silverheart ready to help her if she didn't have to defend them from Mossheart first.
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
(I'm sorry! I honestly completely forgot about Frostclan.)

Owlgaze stiffened in surprise, almost bumping into the vines herself. She stared a the vines with wide eyes, before deciding what to do. She reached out her mind, sensing a familiar cat in the trees; it was her clan mate Mossheart. Mossheart, what are you doing? She sent out her thoughts to Mossheart with a calm expression. If Mossheart had done this purposefully, she didn't want to further anger her by yelling, and keeping a calm composure was the best way to keep everyone calm. She glanced at the vines with a distasteful look. I don't want to go charging into those vines, but if I do nothing I'll look bad. She gave it a quick consideration, before deciding her reputation was most valuable. Now with her mind made up, she gently crept behind Silverheart ready to help her if she didn't have to defend them from Mossheart first.
Lol That's ok))

Silverheart looked up at Mossheart, metal wrapping dangerously up the trunk of the tree that the she-cat sat on. She could feel Owlgaze move behind her and gave her fellow clanmate and knowing look. Silverheart could sense that Owlgaze had sent a message to Mossheart and hoped that it would go through. She looked over her shoulder once more and met Gold's gaze.
@Midnight the Galaxy Cat )

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:24 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Lol That's ok))

Silverheart looked up at Mossheart, metal wrapping dangerously up the trunk of the tree that the she-cat sat on. She could feel Owlgaze move behind her and gave her fellow clanmate and knowing look. Silverheart could sense that Owlgaze had sent a message to Mossheart and hoped that it would go through. She looked over her shoulder once more and met Gold's gaze.
@Midnight the Galaxy Cat )
-Gold noticed her gaze and returned it- If only she knew I was in love with her... -he nodded as though to tell her 'Go.'-

Baby, my phone!

Old April 20th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
-Gold noticed her gaze and returned it- If only she knew I was in love with her... -he nodded as though to tell her 'Go.'-
Something in Silverheart changed and she looked at Owlgaze. 'I'm sorry but, I'm going to stay with Gold for a little while. Just to get to know him more,' she thought, sending her message to the other she-cat. She turned and padded back to Gold and meowed shyly "Would it be alright if I stayed? Only for a little bit." Her pelt felt hot and she looked down at her paws.

@Panda

Old April 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Something in Silverheart changed and she looked at Owlgaze. 'I'm sorry but, I'm going to stay with Gold for a little while. Just to get to know him more,' she thought, sending her message to the other she-cat. She turned and padded back to Gold and meowed shyly "Would it be alright if I stayed? Only for a little bit." Her pelt felt hot and she looked down at her paws.

@Panda
"Yes, it would be ok." -he said and his fur and tail felt on fire- Oh..my..Gawd..she's staying with me? "Maybe I can show you how I hunt." -he said and he blushed alittle-

Baby, my phone!

Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:44 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"Yes, it would be ok." -he said and his fur and tail felt on fire- Oh..my..Gawd..she's staying with me? "Maybe I can show you how I hunt." -he said and he blushed alittle-
Silverheart smiled at the tom. "That would be nice," she meowed. She padded past him, her pelt brushing his lightly.