Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

Sandpaw did exactly what she way told. She placed the herbs on Hollowberry's belly.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Dovestar gasped. She leapt at Poision Rose, knocking her aside and landing on her paws. "Stay away from my Clan!"

Character Site

Old October 16th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Blackfall hesitated but ended up staying, not leaving when Hollowberry told her because she just reviled a huge secret. When Hollowberry was attacked she wanted to spring in and help Dovestar, but was worried she'd be sculled for it. She glanced at Hollowberry then Dovestar and back. She took in a deep breath. Not being the type to listen, she stepped forewords hissing at the two intruders. 'They will pay for what they did to Hollowberry!' She thought bearing her teeth. She wouldn't attack innless one made a move toured her or any of her Clan-mates. If they did she would lunch her self at whichever cat and claw there pelt off! Or try to anyways.
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Blackfall hesitated but ended up staying, not leaving when Hollowberry told her because she just reviled a huge secret. When Hollowberry was attacked she wanted to spring in and help Dovestar, but was worried she'd be sculled for it. She glanced at Hollowberry then Dovestar and back. She took in a deep breath. Not being the type to listen, she stepped forewords hissing at the two intruders. 'They will pay for what they did to Hollowberry!' She thought bearing her teeth. She wouldn't attack innless one made a move toured her or any of her Clan-mates. If they did she would lunch her self at whichever cat and claw there pelt off! Or try to anyways.
@Flameleaf

Aqua stared, her teeth showing. "Like a said, seasons ago, This is the day your clan will be taken over! She raised her head. "Attack!" She screeched. Many more rouges poured from bushes and trees. "Your over powered. Givr your leadership to Poison Rose!" She laughed.

Hollowberry tried to get up, but she was to weak. She saw Sandpaw and nodded, "Thank you."

Creamfall pressed herbs cobwebs on her, "Ok Sandpaw, your done. " Thats when she noticed the rouges. She got up, pelt bristling. "Get away from my clan!" She saw Blackfall and nodded. "You need to help us now. We need as many warriors as we can." She mewed.

{Please Mention or quote me!!}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; October 17th, 2017 at 05:52 AM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Might disappear again

Dovestar flattened her ears at the rouges. She drew her lips back in a snarl and launched herself at Poision Rose. "You will never take over my clan!" Dovestar growled as she raked her claws down her face.

Character Site

Old October 18th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Dovestar flattened her ears at the rouges. She drew her lips back in a snarl and launched herself at Poision Rose. "You will never take over my clan!" Dovestar growled as she raked her claws down her face.
Poison Rose drew her head back and head butted her. She snarled.. "Yes you will. This clan woll be mine!" She snarled. Two rouges, Dawn and Dusk reared back, jabbing at Dovestar from behind.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
@Flameleaf

Aqua stared, her teeth showing. "Like a said, seasons ago, This is the day your clan will be taken over! She raised her head. "Attack!" She screeched. Many more rouges poured from bushes and trees. "Your over powered. Givr your leadership to Poison Rose!" She laughed.

Hollowberry tried to get up, but she was to weak. She saw Sandpaw and nodded, "Thank you."

Creamfall pressed herbs cobwebs on her, "Ok Sandpaw, your done. " Thats when she noticed the rouges. She got up, pelt bristling. "Get away from my clan!" She saw Blackfall and nodded. "You need to help us now. We need as many warriors as we can." She mewed.

{Please Mention or quote me!!}
[Please do the same for me.]

Blackfall launched herself at Dusk. "Can't even fight fare." She sneered with a hiss after nocking him(?) off Dovestar. She tried to claw at Dusk's legs and side to nock him off blains but also keep her eyes on her soundings to make sure no cat attacked her from behind. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her as she attacked Dusk, if a cat came up she'd fell it, hopefully before it was to late.
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Might disappear again

Dovestar turned and clawed at the two cats, then blinked gratefully when Blackfall attacked Dusk. She turned and kicked Dawn in the chest. "Stay back!" She growled.

Character Site

Old October 18th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Dovestar turned and clawed at the two cats, then blinked gratefully when Blackfall attacked Dusk. She turned and kicked Dawn in the chest. "Stay back!" She growled.
Hollowberry had got up, limping slightly. She jumped on a log. looking around. There were so many rouges! She screeched, "Hawk, Wing, Death, Flacon, Claw!" At her call, Death and his mate Hawk raced out, pelts brushing. They jumped on a rouge together, matching eachother. Dawn stumbled, her chest heaving. She shook drops of blood from her whiskers and junped back into the battle. Dusk yelped and spun around, slamming his paws into Nightfalls chest.
Nightclaw raced from the bushes. "I thought I heard something!" He hissed.
All of a sudden, a screech sounded at the Petalclan border. Dawnstar stood there, her pelt fluffed out. She flicked her gaze at the battleing cats. "Oh my Starclan." She jumped into the battle. "I will not let this clan be teared apart!" She snarled, knocking a rouge off of Nightclaw, her son. She gave him a glare befor e jumping back into the battle, her ear nicked and bleeding.
Hollowberry juped over to Dawnstar, "Any cats with you?" She asked.
Dawnstar nodded. "A few, but enough to help you. I brought four with me, others are at our camp guarding in case they run to our camp,." As Hollowberry nodded, a cream cat leaped on Dawnstar, her eyes wild. Dawnstar spun around and Hollowberry swiped her off. "Get away from my clan!" She snarled. She glanced around, Wing, Falcon and Claw were all badly injured, Claw wasnt moving. She jumped at the cat who killed him, biting her neck, feeling the skin, then bone. She snarled. The she cat pushed her off and pelted away.

Just then, Poison Rose jumped on Dovestar. "Goodvbye." She dug her teeth deep into Dovestars neck, digging her claws into her shoulders.

Old October 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Might disappear again

[Reminds me of the Great Battle...]

Dovestar spluttered as claws dug into her throat. Is this how I die? She thought. Well... If I'm going down... Poison Rose is going down with me! Dovestar threw herself upward, toward Poison Rose. She then bit her shoulder and threw her away. The she-cat leaped onto her back and sunk her hind paws into her sides, while her front claws dug into her belly.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 18th, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
[Reminds me of the Great Battle...]

Dovestar spluttered as claws dug into her throat. Is this how I die? She thought. Well... If I'm going down... Poison Rose is going down with me! Dovestar threw herself upward, toward Poison Rose. She then bit her shoulder and threw her away. The she-cat leaped onto her back and sunk her hind paws into her sides, while her front claws dug into her belly.
She screeched, blood pooling around her. She dug her teeth into her neck again and Dawn jumped on Dovestars back.

Dawnstar tried to get there on time but many more rouges poared around them.