Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old November 18th, 2023, 02:45 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default "I hate you with everything in my heart, But I love you even more" [Love finder.]

INTRODUCTION

Don't ask me why, but I just love wholesome love stories. Slow burns are agonizing but clearly have the best results. So, to let my Somewhat WCO-friendly intrusive thoughts take over, I made a Love plot using the cruelest and coldest cat I have so far...

And his name is...

THRIFTFALL

Clan, Gender, and Looks:

Thirftfall is a Windclan warrior. Currently 20-25 moons old. Thriftfall is all dark gray short-furred tom with leopard-like spots and dark blue eyes.

Personality And role:

Thirftfall is A coldhearted killer. Well, he was sort of dragged into that mess by his brothers. Despite his family being mentally insane, he's actually pretty sane. Still have the normal thoughts and feelings that a cat could have if they haven't killed anyone.

Overall, he screams "Coldhearted Male-chick with the deadly side eye."

More about his personality and role here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...93&postcount=7

HIS LOVER <3

Now, for the role that this whole finder is for! The lover role! (Honestly, can be a male or a female. Preferably a female. It would take longer for him to grow romantic feelings for a dude, but I'll 100% allow it!)

requirements:

-As much as a slow burn as possible, I would them actually to get to know each other before instantly becoming mates <3

- Enemy x Lover, Sun x Moon, Hater x Hated, Any type of ship is fine!

- Please be active, I would like roleplays to be common. I don't want their whole love story to be thrown away.

-Preferably in Windclan, but maybe another clan if I see fit.

THE FORM:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
(Opt) Ship Relation?:
Other info:
Mention: @Spookez.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 18th, 2023, 06:41 PM

Default Re: "I hate you with everything in my heart, But I love you even more" [Love finder.]

deepejdijnsxhnsjxuywgbsxjdeygdc

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:35 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: "I hate you with everything in my heart, But I love you even more" [Love finder.]

Behold, my new cat that I created in 20 seconds!
Name: Deerwind
Clan: WC
Looks: brown pelt and tall, pointy ears
Personality: Risk-taking, incredibly daring, and a bit (ok, maybe more than a bit) flirty
Ship Relation: Sun x Moon sounds fun
Other: No clue @Spookez.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; November 19th, 2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Name: Emberdusk
Clan: Windclan
Looks: Bump!
Personality: He is excitable with a lot of energy, and goes along with other cat's ideas before his own. Smoke can be heavily insecure over any suggestion he makes, and so doesn't try to lead in any way in order to avoid rejection. he is pretty optimistic, and always tries to see the best in others.
(Opt) Ship Relation?:
Other info: i have a plot idea for a lover with emberdusk here and i think he would be a good fit for the role maybe?

also i have a full bio for smoke here!

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 20th, 2023, 04:47 AM

@FeurSturm
@Kuwu

Okay, this was hard.

Firstly, the abusive plot that @/kuwu made was amazing, only flaw with it is that it would take a long time for it to be put in place. Because I want Thriftfall to get to really know the other person before even thinking of being friends.

Really, this was hard to choose so I came to a conclusion.

How about both of your characters become friends with him and we'll see how that love story goes. Since Thrift isnt poly and won't cheat on somebody, only one of your characters would be able to actually start dating.

Last edited by Spookez.; November 20th, 2023 at 04:47 AM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 06:24 AM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
@FeurSturm
@Kuwu

Okay, this was hard.

Firstly, the abusive plot that @/kuwu made was amazing, only flaw with it is that it would take a long time for it to be put in place. Because I want Thriftfall to get to really know the other person before even thinking of being friends.

How about both of your characters become friends with him and we'll see how that love story goes. Since Thrift isnt poly and won't cheat on somebody, only one of your characters would be able to actually start dating.
that makes sense to me! im open to start roleplay between them anytime! either private or public just lmk!

and i dont mind if the love plot takes a while to develop i wasnt really intending for it to be quick to begin with, i dont mind the extra time of needing to befriend and work up to that point

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 20th, 2023, 07:40 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
@FeurSturm
@Kuwu

Okay, this was hard.

That's fine. We can RP whenever, just make a post/thread and mention me.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:41 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Name
Toby
clan
He’s a loner…for now at least
Looks
A short ( tiny ) but muscular brown and cream tabby with hazel eyes and a torn cheek that reveals his teeth and gums. Always has a tired expression on his face and dark eye bags from lack of sleep. His fur is thick and extremely soft to the touch. Or just here- 1 2
Personality
Unusually calm at times while others he’s a violent mess. Finds it hard to control his emotions due to his bipolar tendencies. Is very standoffish towards new cats he doesn’t know and will often ignore them if possible. Has some trust issues due to being abused as a kitten. Gets tired easily but refuses to sleep due to his constant nightmares and his schizophrenia isn’t helping much. Doesn’t do well in large crowds and prefers large open areas with little trees in it or even better a wide open field. Has a sharp tongue when he’s peeved and will definitely let others know when he’s upset.
(Opt) Ship Relation?
A possible slow burned fling that doesn’t quiet work out and he urges thrift to get with one of the other two cats.
Other info

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 7th, 2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
Name
Toby
clan
He’s a loner…for now at least
Looks
A short ( tiny ) but muscular brown and cream tabby with hazel eyes and a torn cheek that reveals his teeth and gums. Always has a tired expression on his face and dark eye bags from lack of sleep. His fur is thick and extremely soft to the touch. Or just here- 1 2
Personality
Unusually calm at times while others he’s a violent mess. Finds it hard to control his emotions due to his bipolar tendencies. Is very standoffish towards new cats he doesn’t know and will often ignore them if possible. Has some trust issues due to being abused as a kitten. Gets tired easily but refuses to sleep due to his constant nightmares and his schizophrenia isn’t helping much. Doesn’t do well in large crowds and prefers large open areas with little trees in it or even better a wide open field. Has a sharp tongue when he’s peeved and will definitely let others know when he’s upset.
(Opt) Ship Relation?
A possible slow burned fling that doesn’t quiet work out and he urges thrift to get with one of the other two cats.
Other info

i'm totally open to this!

I can set up an interaction whenever you like.