Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:18 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old November 16th, 2023, 01:15 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default la vie en rose

Hello! Awhile back, when I had a character by the name of Sandpaw, I devised a long-term plot based around a song called La Vie En Rose. I would like to bring this plot back, but for my newest little gal, Quillpaw. Again this is a long-term plot, so think of that while you read through and consider applying!

Without further ado, let's get into it!

"hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast... this is la vie en rose."

Little miss Quillkit has just become Quillpaw and travels to her first gathering, it is there she meets [CAT]. Their first meeting is quite embarrassing, but yet it aids in breaking the ice and the two are able to have a rather fun and joyful gathering. Regardless of whatever happens at the gathering, they are on the outskirts in their own little world talking and bonding. As the gathering ends, they promise to see each other at the next one and swear they'll always be friends.

"when you press me to your heart i'm in a world apart, a world where roses bloom."

At the following gathering, Quillpaw looks for [CAT] and finds them, and they once again fall into their own little world. When the time comes for them to part once more, Quillpaw doesn't want to go an entire moon without talking to them again... and asks if they would be able to maybe sneak out and meet at the border. [CAT] is [insert emotion here] but agrees, and they plan their first meet up for two nights following the gathering.

[CAT] and Quillpaw meet near their shared border after the sun has set and the moon has risen above the trees. Their first meeting at the border is almost as awkward as their first one at the gathering, but soon the two fall into sync and do whatever it is they want to do - play games, talk, share training techniques from their respective Clans.

Various nights see Quillpaw and [CAT] meeting at the border, and after the first moon or two of meeting it starts to affect Quillpaw's day to day activities. She is tired, sluggish, and often zoning out during training. But she refuses to tell anyone why she's like this, and instead blames it on the transition from the nursery into apprenticeship.

"and when you speak angels sing from above. every day words seem to turn into love songs."

As she is nearing the end of her training, it'll be around this time that Quillpaw will confide in [CAT] about her personal issues and all of her conflicting emotions surrounding it. [CAT] will be there for Quillpaw and the two will form a closer bond. She will start to wonder what this all means, though will likely not confide in any other cat about it.

After Quillpaw has been made into a warrior, she once again meets [CAT] at the border, who has also become a warrior as well. During a meeting in which it seems like she will confess to these unusual feelings, the duo is attacked by [PREDATOR TO BE DETERMINED]. It catches them off guard and knocks [CAT] out but is turned around by Quill. She drives it off before returning to [CAT]'s side. [CAT] is badly injured and needs medical attention fast. Without thinking, Quill brings them back to WindClan and begs for them to be healed with tears in her eyes.

It is then revealed of all of the meetings she and [CAT] have been having, and in front of the entire Clan she admits to loving [CAT], and wishing to take them as a mate.

"give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be la vie en rose."

...Where it goes from there will be determined by roleplay!

I am looking for one specific role for this! That is the role of [CAT]!

Some things to note:
- Quill is going to identify as pan! So this finder is open to cats of all genders and gender identities.
- You may have gotten this from the plot, but this cat needs to hail from a different Clan! They cannot reside in WindClan.
- This will be a long-term plot, and as such I request that you be active throughout its entirety!
- Since Quill is a newer apprentice (7 moons!), CAT's age range should be around 7-10 moons, though this isn't a hard set! As long as they're an apprentice (and the age gap isn't too big) it works for me. I'd prefer if they became warriors around the same time though if possible!

-

That's about it! Feel free to make whatever forms you would like, present your characters however you wish. Currently there is no set date; I will be looking throughout this thread and selecting a cat as the time nears for Quillpaw to go to her first gathering.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; November 17th, 2023 at 08:05 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 03:39 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: la vie en rose

… might just make a new character for this possible placeholder

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old November 16th, 2023, 07:37 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

rahh placeholder for a wasp

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 16th, 2023, 07:47 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.

Mm Placeholder
Old November 16th, 2023, 11:31 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

”She knew she loved her when ‘home’ went from being a place to a person”

”Stand there like a ghost, shaking from the rain, rain”
Ibispaw has never been the type to settle right. Difficulty allowing herself to be different from her family, different from their nomadic tendencies. To allow herself to actually love someone, because that ties her heart into one place. But maybe it’s time to let that past tradition go.
“She’ll open up the door, and say ‘are you insane-ane?’”
Ibispaw is a newer Shadowclan apprentice, while her character page says 6-12 months, that’s just to make it easier on me. There is no “set” age for her, but she is within the age range you’re looking for.
“Say it’s been a long six months”
Quill and Ibis are similar, and I believe stem from similar ideas if I remember correctly. Ibis is a performer, but in the sense of being extroverted and a storyteller. She’s kind, excitable, and just all around a people (or cats) person. She doesn’t care what people think about her or how they see her. She doesn’t care what they think about her opinions or thoughts.

Shes reliable to make quick decisions and to be just as fast on her feet. Ibispaw is smart, genuinely able to make good decisions without worrying too much about whether that was the correct decision to make in the moment. Ibispaw is also very certain on the things she wants and how she can get them, and when she wants something she sets her eyes on it and doesn’t wanna let go. She’s smart and determined, ready to do just about anything to prove she should be a warrior.

Lastly Ibispaw loves to decorate. Her nest is littered with things she could find, pine needles, flowers, maybe any two leg trash that somehow wandered into the territory. Her love is shown through this, making sure everything she loves she makes something for or decorates something for. Not only that, but her fur commonly has things in it to make it look nicer. Shes not particularly vain, but she does care about how things appear.
“And you were too afraid to tell her what you want, want”
Her love languages fall under quality time and gift giving. Spending time with the one she loves is extremely important to her. Even if it’s simply them doing something separately but spending time together, or doing things together, doesn’t matter. She’ll enjoy it either way as long as it’s with her other half.

The other part of her love language is gift giving. She loves collecting things for her partner, pretty things she thinks they’ll like. It’s something that makes her feel closer to her partner even when they’re far apart. Whatever she can find that she thinks Quailpaw will like, she’ll bring.
“And that’s how it works
I have a few ideas I’m bouncing around for them in my head, but those will have to be flushed out a bit more. Here’s some general thoughts!
—>Ibispaw will struggle with the idea of settling down. In her mind she’s so use to seeing others move around in her family, to the point where her parents aren’t even around. So when her feelings start to first develop, it won’t be easy for her to understand or accept them. This shouldn’t affect the plot too much this is just general Ibispaw inside things.
—>When in the close to death situation, Ibispaw will more than likely feel guilty for worrying Quailpaw, even apologize for what happened at some point.
—>I do plan to possibly get some purrk for her but I’m unsure yet!
—>She will more than likely join windclan to be with Quail
That’s all I can think of for right now
“That’s how you get the girl”
@birdie
I really think this will be a fun and cute plot. I’m already in love with Ibispaw and don’t plan for her to go anywhere any time soon, and I think with the way Quailpaw and her are so similar it would make for an interesting dynamic between them. I can’t wait to see who you pick for this.
Song is How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift
Note: tap the gif to be taken to Ibis’ page

Last edited by Nixey; November 17th, 2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:25 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

"Hey, so, What's your name - WoAH! so sorry about that!"
This clumsy little idiot baby is named Bluebellpaw! He's a sweet little tom who hails from RiverClan, and he is of exactly 9 moons of age!

"Um... Okay, so... my name is Bluebellpaw. What about yours?"
Bluebellkit is a very loving kit who values love above anything else. He's sweet to the cats around him and always has a compliment on his tongue. In conversations, he is so well-mannered that he can sometimes seem way older than he actually is. With words he's advanced. Although he is well-mannered, Bluebellkit is also extremely talkative which can get annoying at times. When he feels excitement, the little tom can be found bouncing around, grinning at everyone he sees and asking for a play-fight, or perhaps a badger ride from a warrior. Oftentimes, he talks too much or is too excited, which can quickly become a workload. However these traits are also a bit positive - he's a joy to be around although a bit much at times. Bluebellpaw can often be found staring at other kits his age, wishing to be like them. Deep inside, he knows his own body doesn't feel completely right. He wishes to change although he's afraid of what others will think. When he sees someone cool, he often retreats from the situation, not wanting to be considered a brat. With all these emotions swirling around in such a young kit's head, he can easily become jealous, or desperate even. When this happens he tries to please everyone by finding cool shells, pebbles, etc., although in the end he just disappears in his nest for some alone time. ((too tired to make something new so I just stole this from his bio-))

"Hey, I brought you something, my friend! I hope you like these little red flowers as much as I do. Um... I-I think someone called them roses-?"
Giving gifts is one of his favorite things. He also enjoys hunting, bird-watching, swimming, and dancing/singing.

"So, I was wondering... Would you hate me if I said that I... that I have f... feelings for you!?"
A lanky black tom with white and honey brown spots. He has pale green eyes, often referred to as "apple green". His fur is of an average length and always a little messy. He has a honey brown patch over his left eye, and a white one over his right eye - splitting his face into half, almost like a chimera.

"I-I guess I'll take the leap - as long as I have you with me."
I want him to be transfem in the future! But I would love kits for him-
@birdie if I am being completely honest, I would love to do this! Bluebellpaw has been so neglected that I am so surprised he hasn't gone inactive yet. It's not that I don't love him - I love him so much that I ain't ever gonna get rid of him - but it's a little harder for me to play the... sane characters. But I am so invested in this little bean that I'd do anything to make sure that he survives into warriorhood... and fatherhood!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 16th, 2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

I only have one male cat and that's Bluefang. Good luck!
Old November 16th, 2023, 04:19 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

hrnnn placeholder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 17th, 2023, 01:47 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

RiverClan/WindClan Re: la vie en rose

"i'll die beside you if it means i'm happy in my last moments."
Winterpaw has been roleplayed from birth and one of my favourite cats ever since.
He's about 8 moons.
He looks like this:

(Image by Pangoligon)

Huuuge chunk of info in his bio

He would care for her with a burning passion, dying by her side if it meant for that....
He's losing his emotions but he'll try to keep them just for Quillpaw.
RiverClan child who would wish that everything was okay.
It's not.
He'd need support through his strange nightmarish blinks as he can't take them alone. He would like
support and help
through it all.
And I feel like Quillpaw would be the right one.
Quillpaw would help him.
He'd love her and he'd join WindClan if that was what she really wanted.
He'd miss his siblings if so.
But, at least he'd have a good friend.
"i couldn't miss you if you're right by my side."
He's been a mischievous cat from the start, messing around. He has lost his mother and never knew his father. He wishes for joy in the Clans and wants more to be good friends as he only has his siblings.
He'd love her to the moon and back. Further, even.
He'd love her until the day he was gone forever.
"i'd never forget you... because i love you."

Last edited by hermeswind; November 17th, 2023 at 01:53 AM.
Old November 18th, 2023, 06:05 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse