Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 15th, 2023, 09:12 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Ride Or Die, You And I

By my side you should stay,
I am still here.
We're only here for the moment
- all will be alright.
I'm here to hold you throughout the night.
It may seem crazy, pretty baby, but i love you.

Stuck in fight or flight mode, the tom can't help but close his eyes as pain overcomes him and he shakes in an anger he's never felt before. When his eyes open, they are such a cold, icy color that is it odd that it doe snot freeze the cat he looks at. "You think you know me?" He asks, bitterly. "you think that you know ME?!"

After losing everything he cared about in the WindClan fire not too long ago, I think this warrior needs a little love. Honestly, Hemlockhollow is a good warrior but he needs a little... guidance in his life. He needs somecats to care - for he feels so useless to his clan lately.

- pyrophobia - fire
- aquaphobia - water
- isolophobia - being alone
- philophobia - love

Whilist he has a fear of both fire and water, Hemlockhollow is deathly fearful of being alone and abandoned again. Despite his fear of being abandoned, he is scared of love as well. He often holds back his emotions and seems distant, and he sometimes even pushes those cats he cares about away - in fear of losing them, he often loses them to another who loved them first. He is resentful and bitter at first, often making jokes about himself. He is like the Russians - often using himself as the brunt of the joke. He often disregards himself and he seems as if nothing matters. He often seems as if he hates himself - and he does, he really does. He hates everything about himself, and he can often be seen glaring at the sky or a plant as he mentally destroys himself. He makes himself suffer by pushing himself to his limits, and it often makes him seem as if he is an obedient warrior when really he only wants to stop and leave. He feels as if everyone hates him sometimes. He feels so weak although he's strong. He makes promises but he often breaks them by accident, pushing cats away when he does so. Because of his family's deaths, he often feels as if everyone he cares about will leave him - so he does everything to make him seem as if he's a terrible cat and he self-sabotages because he doesn't want them to leave him but he's still scared. He can be gentle, though. He can be gentle and a sweet warrior when someone breaks through his emotionless shield. He can't help himself, he falls for some cats so easily but he ends up pushing them away. Hemlockhollow is a violent warrior, though. He can be violent and he often fights without hesitation when needed. He can be brash and stubborn as well.

A very feminine cat with dark red mackerel tabby fur on his right side, that's almost the color of blood. His left side is completely black all the way to the end of his tail, which is white. He has a white dot on the back of his ears. His fur is long and silky, his build is small and slightly muscular and lithe. His eyes are a bright, cold light green color that is often filled with ice. His red fur is marred by a series of burn scars and his right eye is blind by a large scar there, also from the fire.

For Hemmy, I want him to find love in an older apprentice/younger warrior/middle-aged warrior. Hemlockhollow is exactly 16 moons of age, and he had become a warrior two moons ago. Here is my plot idea:

One day when in the territory alone gathering flowers and such things that he likes, the young warrior can't help but notice another cat in the area with him. They are - to him - beautiful, and he can't help but approach them. When they see him, though, they see such pain there that they confront him and offer to talk to him. And they listen to everything he spews, and Hemlockhollow and that can eventually go back to Camp without Hemmy's flowers to decorate his nest. But anyways- Over a span of a few moons, Hemlockhollow and they fall in love. But then cat gets an apprentice who ends up falling for them, and tries to steal her from him. This hurts Hemlockhollow, for he loves cat and he does not know what to do so he allows cat and apprentice to drift off, but then something happens and he gets so jealous that he confronts apprentice, and cat overhears and they enter the den, crying because they love Hemmy and don't want to see him hurt. The end. happily ever after.

needed:
cat - a kind, loving cat who can break down every barrier he has erected to protect himself and others. Hopefully a cat who will put up with his sweet, innocent love. Honestly, i want kits so hopefully AMAB.
apprentice - a cat of any type who tries to steal cat.

form:
name*:
age*:
role:
personality*:
Backstory*:
Why they would click:
plot ideas:
Mention me: @Spartan-117

everything with * can be replaced by a bio link

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One