Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old August 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Phoenix was outside of the den, mainly moving around from tree to tree, careful not to lose his stepping or step on a weak branch. He was close by the others though, close enough to have his smoky scent float its way over to them. After a bit of running around by treetop, he soon jumped down, landing on his front legs, and began his way towards the den.
(Ehe... Changing her nickname for him ;3)

Kila was stretched out, grooming the fur on her stomach. She glanced up at the familiar smoky scent, and pricked her ears as Phoenix entered the den. "Finally. Hey Smokes," She stuck her tongue out, then winked, tossing some of the rabbit over to him that she'd set aside for the Tom. "Hungry?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Tide blinked in surprise. "Lion? Do you me- Ohh, you mean Kila. And yes, I know her quite well." She said, smiling a bit. The tom reminded her of a leopard. At least how her mother had described them when she was a kit. Golden brown fur with black markings. Kinda cute. "O-oh yeah, I'm Tide." She said, nodding her head a bit.
"Tide." Hamilton repeated, nodding a bit. "Yes, it does fit you. Although, you remind me more of the sky, rather than the ocean." He said with a smile. "I think I'll call you Sky instead, if that's all right?" He asked hopefully, his massive ears flicking up with interest and his tail flicking back and forth a bit. He had to admit that the cat in front of him was attractive, although he couldn't compare her to Kilana. Or, as Tide has called her, Kila. The faint twittering of a bird in the distance was all that filled the silence as Hamilton waited for Tide's response to his nickname.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Ehe... Changing her nickname for him ;3)

Kila was stretched out, grooming the fur on her stomach. She glanced up at the familiar smoky scent, and pricked her ears as Phoenix entered the den. "Finally. Hey Smokes," She stuck her tongue out, then winked, tossing some of the rabbit over to him that she'd set aside for the Tom. "Hungry?"
As Phoenix entered the den, he was met with the familiar voice of Kila, as well as some rabbit and her tongue and a wink, sticking his tongue out back. "Hey there." He said as he looked at the rabbit. Seeing as she thought ahead and thought he was hungry, he gave a slight nod and bent down, taking a bite out of the rabbit, chewing a bit before swallowing and asking, "Saved this for little ol' me?" in a slightly teasing way, picking up the rabbit and moving over to a corner before sitting down and placing the rabbit down, taking some time to catch a bit of his breath.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
As Phoenix entered the den, he was met with the familiar voice of Kila, as well as some rabbit and her tongue and a wink, sticking his tongue out back. "Hey there." He said as he looked at the rabbit. Seeing as she thought ahead and thought he was hungry, he gave a slight nod and bent down, taking a bite out of the rabbit, chewing a bit before swallowing and asking, "Saved this for little ol' me?" in a slightly teasing way, picking up the rabbit and moving over to a corner before sitting down and placing the rabbit down, taking some time to catch a bit of his breath.
"You know me. Sweetest cat on the planet, Smokes~" Kila smiled flirtatiously at him, rolling back onto her stomach and pulling her back paws up under her stomach as she watched him. She knew she was nowhere near the sweetest cat, but oh well. That was the point in the flirting anyway, she didnt need to be completely honest. And Phoenix knew it was all a game too. Really, he was a great friend, but Kila didnt like him as any more than that. "So, where have you been?" She flicked her tail tip, seeing he was somewhat out of breath.

Forever...

Old August 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"You know me. Sweetest cat on the planet, Smokes~" Kila smiled flirtatiously at him, rolling back onto her stomach and pulling her back paws up under her stomach as she watched him. She knew she was nowhere near the sweetest cat, but oh well. That was the point in the flirting anyway, she didnt need to be completely honest. And Phoenix knew it was all a game too. Really, he was a great friend, but Kila didnt like him as any more than that. "So, where have you been?" She flicked her tail tip, seeing he was somewhat out of breath.
Phoenix rolled his eyes in amusement as he took another bite out of the rabbit, chewing it and watching as Kila rolled onto her back and watched him, swallowing and then taking another bite. He then heard her ask where he's been, and soon swallowed what was in his mouth, saying, "Mostly exploring, but I couldn't help leaving someone as beautiful as you behind." returning fire in their little flirt game. Although he wasn't the one to be good at flirting, he still at least tried to think up one as good as Kila's.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Phoenix rolled his eyes in amusement as he took another bite out of the rabbit, chewing it and watching as Kila rolled onto her back and watched him, swallowing and then taking another bite. He then heard her ask where he's been, and soon swallowed what was in his mouth, saying, "Mostly exploring, but I couldn't help leaving someone as beautiful as you behind." returning fire in their little flirt game. Although he wasn't the one to be good at flirting, he still at least tried to think up one as good as Kila's.
"Aw, quite a charmer arent you Smokes?" Kila batted her eyes at him with innocence, a smile growing on her face. She wasnt sure what this little game was for, but she did enjoy it quite a bit. Just because she didnt believe in love didnt mean she couldnt have a little bit of fun. She stretched her front paws out with a yawn, her amber eyes flickering over him for a moment before she brought her gaze back to his face, giving an innocent smile. "Well, dont worry about leaving me behind, Dear- Im planning on moving us out of here soon." She announced, licking a paw and raising it to swipe it gently over one of her ears. Kila was never one to stick around one place for too long; She was an explorer. A wanderer. Of course she did come back to visit old friends she made along the way - Like maybe she would return to visit West, or Hamilton, too. But Kila preferred the open world much more than sticking to one place. She just wasnt one to settle down, her friends knew this by now.

Forever...

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"Aw, quite a charmer arent you Smokes?" Kila batted her eyes at him with innocence, a smile growing on her face. She wasnt sure what this little game was for, but she did enjoy it quite a bit. Just because she didnt believe in love didnt mean she couldnt have a little bit of fun. She stretched her front paws out with a yawn, her amber eyes flickering over him for a moment before she brought her gaze back to his face, giving an innocent smile. "Well, dont worry about leaving me behind, Dear- Im planning on moving us out of here soon." She announced, licking a paw and raising it to swipe it gently over one of her ears. Kila was never one to stick around one place for too long; She was an explorer. A wanderer. Of course she did come back to visit old friends she made along the way - Like maybe she would return to visit West, or Hamilton, too. But Kila preferred the open world much more than sticking to one place. She just wasnt one to settle down, her friends knew this by now.
Phoenix looked at Kila as he heard that she planned on moving them out of the area soon, saying, "Aww, already? I was starting to like the area...though I do like exploring more." finishing up the rest of his rabbit. He liked Kila mainly of her thirst of exploration like he also had, but he'd usually spent a shorter amount of time, shorter being at least a day or two before moving on, but he made an exception for Kila, since she was basically one of his only friends. Since he was starting to stick around places more, his daily routine would be to just explore the area and hunt, then return to the den to talk, eat, rest, or to simply just play around or flirt with Kila. He soon got up and walked on over to Kila, and soon asked, "Since both of us aren't up to anything special at the moment, shall we play a little game to pass the time, love?" still playing the flirt game, thinking of whether or not to just do a single-fire shot or a barrage a flirts.
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:14 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Phoenix looked at Kila as he heard that she planned on moving them out of the area soon, saying, "Aww, already? I was starting to like the area...though I do like exploring more." finishing up the rest of his rabbit. He liked Kila mainly of her thirst of exploration like he also had, but he'd usually spent a shorter amount of time, shorter being at least a day or two before moving on, but he made an exception for Kila, since she was basically one of his only friends. Since he was starting to stick around places more, his daily routine would be to just explore the area and hunt, then return to the den to talk, eat, rest, or to simply just play around or flirt with Kila. He soon got up and walked on over to Kila, and soon asked, "Since both of us aren't up to anything special at the moment, shall we play a little game to pass the time, love?" still playing the flirt game, thinking of whether or not to just do a single-fire shot or a barrage a flirts.

Kila giggled, a rare sound for her, but Phoenix did bring out a rare side of her. After all, he was one of her closest friends. Someone she trusted alot. "I know. But, dont worry - We may come back later on." She reminded him,sitting up when the Tom padded over to her. She flashed him her signature grin, amber eyes sparkling. "A game, hm? What kind of game did you have in mind, Smokes?" She winked, letting her gaze flicker toward her siblings for a split second before looking back at Phoenix, ears pricked, head tilted, ready for whatever suggestion he had. She loved the flirt-game, especially with Phoenix - The tom made it much more fun since he played along with her. And it was great since they both knew it was nothing but a simple game. Kila did love the Tom, but as a friend. He was someone she would risk her life for, no exceptions. One of her friends. Her family.

Forever...

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Kila giggled, a rare sound for her, but Phoenix did bring out a rare side of her. After all, he was one of her closest friends. Someone she trusted alot. "I know. But, dont worry - We may come back later on." She reminded him,sitting up when the Tom padded over to her. She flashed him her signature grin, amber eyes sparkling. "A game, hm? What kind of game did you have in mind, Smokes?" She winked, letting her gaze flicker toward her siblings for a split second before looking back at Phoenix, ears pricked, head tilted, ready for whatever suggestion he had. She loved the flirt-game, especially with Phoenix - The tom made it much more fun since he played along with her. And it was great since they both knew it was nothing but a simple game. Kila did love the Tom, but as a friend. He was someone she would risk her life for, no exceptions. One of her friends. Her family.
[/CENTER]
"Well, considering I have been exploring the area alot...I bet I could beat you in either a battle or a small kiddie game of hide-and-seek, whichever one you prefer more" Phoenix said, playfully batting at her ear, giving a slight chuckle, winking back at her. He knew that she trusted him alot, and he felt safe that he could return the trust. He still remembered when they first met, and all he did then was explore around, but when he met her, he started tagging along, and since then he was slowly losing the thing that he kept a secret of, but it still lingered around in him. Soon he shifted his gaze over to the den entrance, and then back at her, waiting patiently for an answer from the cute innocent she-cat.

Last edited by DragonChaos; August 19th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Well, considering I have been exploring the area alot...I bet I could beat you in either a battle or a small kiddie game of hide-and-seek, whichever one you prefer more" Phoenix said, playfully batting at her ear, giving a slight chuckle, winking back at her. He knew that she trusted him alot, and he felt safe that he could return the trust. He still remembered when they first met, and all he did then was explore around, but when he met her, he started tagging along, and since then he was slowly losing the thing that he kept a secret of, but it still lingered around in him. Soon he shifted his gaze over to the den entrance, and then back at her, waiting patiently for an answer from the cute innocent she-cat.
"Hide-and-seek?" Kila flicked an ear. While it was very childish... It sounded like fun. A game with just her and Phoenix. "Well, as long as you dont hide in any trees. You know im a horrible climber," She flicked her tail lightly over his nose as she stood, shaking out her golden fur and lifting her amber gaze to Phoenix's face with a grin. "I bet im going to win, though. Im the fastest finder," She boasted, grinning as she stretched up on the tips of her paws. Already she was excited at the prospect of this game, especially with Phoenix - He made everything fun. "Well then Dear, who's hiding first?"

Forever...