Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a thorn in my side. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 04:42 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:38 PM
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 04:30 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:29 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 04:29 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw followed on Deadmoon's heels, ducking her head in respect and greeting to Fallownose. She didn't have much to add — Deadmoon had really said it all.

@Lillith - @MockingRabbit - @gs29513

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:08 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
It was with more than a hint of a sheepish expression that Deadmoon returned to camp. She might have passed Rabbiteye on the way back, not too keen at all to stick around near the minks, and seeing as Fallownose was waiting for a report she saw no harm (well not no harm, but less harm than keeping him waiting) in letting him know what had transpired. Approaching with as much composure as she could muster considering this was probably a bit unorthodox, reporting a patrol the assigned leader had made it too before they returned to camp, she began to speak. Rabbiteye and Sweetpaw will be along soon I'm sure, we all left Sky Glade at the same time was the first thing she wanted to make clear. Deadmoon hadn't gone fully rogue, she just....jumped around the chain of command a little. but we haven't got any prey. Because there were minks. Lots and lots of minks. We left before they could spot us, or at least come after us it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that the skinny....things had seen them as unworthy of pursuit but there was no way to hunt there. If you want us to go out elsewhere I'd be happy to though! she added, because that sounded just a bit too much like giving up for her taste. Didn't want to sound like a massive slacker, no sirree. @Lillith @MockingRabbit @Collieheart (Wanted to get this in before the deadline )
//Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw followed on Deadmoon's heels, ducking her head in respect and greeting to Fallownose. She didn't have much to add — Deadmoon had really said it all.

@Lillith - @MockingRabbit - @gs29513
@lilith
Rabbiteye padded behind the other cats and pushed through the entrance tunnel in time to hear Deadmoon finishing the report. He nodded to confirm her words before mewing. "I thought we could send a larger patrol to chase them out."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; March 20th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:30 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow limped in, his back leg dragging behind him. He had tried to lift it to speed him up a bit, but it only made his muscles stiffen.

He wasn't old by any means, at least not by his standards, but the aches he got from holding his legs in such a strained position couldn't be good for him.

He had managed to lick all the blood from off him though, thank Starclan. It still trailed slightly, but the patrol had been able to get some cobwebs for him. Apparently they were used to seal cuts. He had no idea.

He had rather shaken in the nursery, quiet. But all that quiet was usual for him. Strangely enough, camp seemed pretty quiet as well. All he could hear was muffled mews and fuzzy static.

@Alchemist Kitsune (sorry I'm so late! I had a Christian service to attend. Respond when you can, no pressure!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Prey in maw, Lightningstorm's eyes had a small spark to them, her countenance livelier than it had been since Cowtuft's exile. The fresh air had done her some good, she supposed... as well as the company. It had been refreshing to be in the company of a cat who seemed to be every bit as disappointed in the clan as she was... and who didn't also want to feed her to badgers. Fun as Leechscar was, the possibility was always in the back of her mind as far as the leader's son went. Her mood was elated enough that she was even looking forward to doling out patrols next. She felt energized enough to maybe lead one herself. A small grin crossed her lips at the thoughts, covered by the prey. She might just bully Words to accompanying her on a second patrol for the day, even. The she-cat certainly seemed like she'd been wanting things to do.

Unfortunately for the lithe calico, her good mood wouldn't last. Even before she could spot the gray tom she sought, the metallic tinge of blood met her nostrils, not even the scent of fresh prey being enough to diminish it. Almond gaze growing round, the oriental mix gazed around frantically for the source, eyes soon landing on Batglare and his returning patrol. Blast! Of course this would happen. She leaves for a moment to hunt some prey for the clan and she somehow gets three new patients in the process. And she hadn't sent out for herbs, either. Her storage had gotten depleted with the mink attack, and she had gotten interrupted on her way to send out for more herbs for some hunting. A part of her wanted to blame Fallownose for this. Wonder if he had somehow plotted this to make her job that much harder. Her life that much more difficult to keep. The thought was soon shaken away, however, knowing full well the deputy had simply needed help getting the prey pile full, considering WindClan's warriors were so keen to dissatisfy they couldn't even maintain their bloody food stores filled.

Prey on the ground and forgotten, Lightningstorm rushed towards the trio, large ears flat on her skull as she assessed their injuries. The heavy scent of musk soon intermingling with that of blood, the medicine cat found herself taking in a deep breath, her eyes narrowing as realization settled in. The minks. The bloody minks. Again. They had already battered down her supplies once, and it seemed they were keen on it again. Darkness and stars... you'd think StarClan would have sent her a message on how to deal with these bloody fiends by now, wouldn't you? Perhaps she should head out on her own... Go to the StarCave and demand some answers before things got any worse.

"You three got the reek of bloody minks on you. Where were you lot sent? I need to send out for herbs to treat you, and I can't go sending more cats to get battered bloody like you you did," she mewed, wasting to time on pleasantries. The felines' injuries weren't deadly. They would live... hopefully. Thundersnow in particular was sporting some mighty horrid looking gashes in that leg of his, though, and it worried her.

Still, there was no time for polite and idle chitchat when she was on the job. She wasn't soft and mild mannered. That had always been Cowtuft's own, special brand of caring. And look where it had gotten him. She just needed to heal them. Save them. Do the best she could. They could keep on hating her once she was done bandaging their wounds. Once she got her responses, she would bound off and send for patrols. And StarClan save the bloody feather-brains that dared let her down this time around.

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @Moonraven [Batglare] | @Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @wendigo [Maplepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 21st, 2024, 02:30 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

By the time she made it back to camp, her head was swimming, and it was a struggle to remain upright. The heavy weight of the rabbit threatened to cause her knees to buckle as she slide it off and deposited the rest of her large haul. She had been aware of her patrol mate following alongside her, but at some point she stopped paying attention, opting instead to focus simply on making sure she put one foot in front of the other.

With that done, all that was left to do was report back to her deputy. She was so very late, but hopefully if she explained the situation, Fallownose would understand. Oh? Why was so many cats gathered? And what was going on with Lightningstorm— oh no, someone got hurt! Hurriedly padding over, she stopped about halfway, why now? She retched, turning away from the group. Maybe, just maybe if she tried to keep it down, neither her mate nor Fallownose would notice. Thankfully, nothing came up and the she was sure she had gotten rid of the smell from her earlier lost altercation with nausea.

As if nothing happened, Firestorm approached (teetering, she was teetering.) with a gentle smile. Perhaps if she played it off, no one would ask any questions that could lead to awkwardly being told to sit down somewhere. ”Spots, love, is there anything I can do to help?” She said softly, offering her assistance. The report could come later, right now she wanted to make sure that her lovely calico companion didn’t bite someone’s head off (figuratively, she hoped) like she did after the initial mink attack. Plus, anything to distract from her less than clear bill of health was much appreciated, even if the sight of all the blood did nothing to help her upset stomach.

[ @silver. @Lillith @Alchemist Kitsune didn’t mention everyone again, but feel free to have your character comment on/mention Fire]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 21st, 2024 at 02:33 AM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 05:35 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw, for the first time in about... whatever was beyond three moons, felt... what was this feeling called? It was like her throat, which had always felt closed up, was finally opening again, and her tail was finally raising up high again. She had actually been taught something--and was able to execute it. Usually, if Maplepaw didn't understand the first time or was just unable to actually do it, whichever cat was with her would get frustrated, and it was not the kind of frustrated you would see with queens and their kits refusing to take their nap. Oh, no. It was more like... a leader and a cat refusing to leave after being exiled. Yeah, that kind of frustrated. But, Lightningstorm was... different. She wasn't frustrated when she learned that Maplepaw wasn't taught how to catch prey. She had instead took manners into her own paws, and taught the apprentice herself.

Maplepaw’s paws froze mid-motion as Lightningstorm bolted toward two other felines. She swiveled her head towards the three. What decided to interrupt their patrol?
Oh.
There was a cat was a back leg limp, the other... Maplepaw wasn't so sure. But, did this really need the medicine cat's assistance? The limp didn't really look that bad to her. Did they really need to make a big deal out of this? They needed to unfurl their whiskers. Though, the last time Maplepaw had gotten hurt was not too long ago, and it was the mink attack. She had seen a young apprentice get basically the same amount of injuries you would except the leader to get, yet they had (hopefully) lived through it. So... if this was a big deal to them, imagine being in the place of the cats on the Twilight Falls patrol.

She glanced up at Lightningstorm, their ear flicking. "Ne..." c'mon... "need... he.. help?"

40/100
@Alchemist Kitsune [whoops sorry but the 3 day late reply!!!!
life got busy and stressful]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old March 21st, 2024, 06:57 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |

Prey in maw, Lightningstorm's eyes had a small spark to them, her countenance livelier than it had been since Cowtuft's exile. The fresh air had done her some good, she supposed... as well as the company. It had been refreshing to be in the company of a cat who seemed to be every bit as disappointed in the clan as she was... and who didn't also want to feed her to badgers. Fun as Leechscar was, the possibility was always in the back of her mind as far as the leader's son went. Her mood was elated enough that she was even looking forward to doling out patrols next. She felt energized enough to maybe lead one herself. A small grin crossed her lips at the thoughts, covered by the prey. She might just bully Words to accompanying her on a second patrol for the day, even. The she-cat certainly seemed like she'd been wanting things to do.

Unfortunately for the lithe calico, her good mood wouldn't last. Even before she could spot the gray tom she sought, the metallic tinge of blood met her nostrils, not even the scent of fresh prey being enough to diminish it. Almond gaze growing round, the oriental mix gazed around frantically for the source, eyes soon landing on Batglare and his returning patrol. Blast! Of course this would happen. She leaves for a moment to hunt some prey for the clan and she somehow gets three new patients in the process. And she hadn't sent out for herbs, either. Her storage had gotten depleted with the mink attack, and she had gotten interrupted on her way to send out for more herbs for some hunting. A part of her wanted to blame Fallownose for this. Wonder if he had somehow plotted this to make her job that much harder. Her life that much more difficult to keep. The thought was soon shaken away, however, knowing full well the deputy had simply needed help getting the prey pile full, considering WindClan's warriors were so keen to dissatisfy they couldn't even maintain their bloody food stores filled.

Prey on the ground and forgotten, Lightningstorm rushed towards the trio, large ears flat on her skull as she assessed their injuries. The heavy scent of musk soon intermingling with that of blood, the medicine cat found herself taking in a deep breath, her eyes narrowing as realization settled in. The minks. The bloody minks. Again. They had already battered down her supplies once, and it seemed they were keen on it again. Darkness and stars... you'd think StarClan would have sent her a message on how to deal with these bloody fiends by now, wouldn't you? Perhaps she should head out on her own... Go to the StarCave and demand some answers before things got any worse.

"You three got the reek of bloody minks on you. Where were you lot sent? I need to send out for herbs to treat you, and I can't go sending more cats to get battered bloody like you you did," she mewed, wasting to time on pleasantries. The felines' injuries weren't deadly. They would live... hopefully. Thundersnow in particular was sporting some mighty horrid looking gashes in that leg of his, though, and it worried her.

Still, there was no time for polite and idle chitchat when she was on the job. She wasn't soft and mild mannered. That had always been Cowtuft's own, special brand of caring. And look where it had gotten him. She just needed to heal them. Save them. Do the best she could. They could keep on hating her once she was done bandaging their wounds. Once she got her responses, she would bound off and send for patrols. And StarClan save the bloody feather-brains that dared let her down this time around.

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @Moonraven [Batglare] | @Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @wendigo [Maplepaw]

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow had to strain his ears to hear the she-cat, his maw wrinkling in the effort. "Twilightfalls." He said, balancing himself from a recent spasm.

Whatever happened to him or the rest of the patrol didn't matter. They'd all make it out okay, they fought off these minks, didn't they? All were very capable, enough to make it out alive.

He wondered what happened to get the falls so invaded, and why minks of any animal. He couldn't help but wonder if it was sign of some sort. He wasn't sure what. He'd probably have to think about it more, that always helped him.

It seemed Lightningstorm didn't have time for thinking though, she was constantly moving out and about. Thundersnow had a great deal of respect for the higher ranks, but he'd never wish to be one of them, ever. He liked to walk in dizzy circles and think his way into complicated questions. When you had a whole clan of cats to take care of, you can't really do that.

He could serve his clan and pay his respects to the stars above without any of that. Though, it was an honor regardless to be chosen by Starclan themselves to lead your clan. He was proud of them, each and every one of them.

Whatever was uttered next completely frizzled past him, through static and out into a still clear.

Tags: (wait... Should I tag anyone? Maybe not lol, I'm not sure.)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 26th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |

A hitched, sharp intake of breath followed the warrior's words, and Lightningstorm soon grimaced at the news. Great. So the minks had fully taken over the falls. That was just bloody well perfect, wasn't it? The single best source of moss in the clan... gone. Oh, she was getting a migraine now, she was. Closing her eyes for only a moment to allow herself to think, she felt her mate's presence besides her, the wavering strength of her voice making it clear that the blood was making her ill already. She snorted in response, uncertain of how to handle the situation. Truth be told, even if she had sent the herb patrols before she went hunting on her own, there was no guarantee that the cats involved would have brought the herbs with them. Not only that, but she would have sent apprentices out to gather moss at Twilight Falls. Apprentices that would have died. Perhaps this hunting request had been a blessing in disguise after all.

Lapis hues opened up as she heard a rather more unfamiliar voice talking besides her, settling on the apprentice's heterochromatic gaze. She had assumed Maplepaw was like Cowtuft, disliking speech. Well... perhaps not quite like Cowtuft. Her mentor had loved talking. Funny words had been his favorite pastime right after making silly little flower crowns. It was more so talking in front of crowds or cats he wasn't particularly familiar with that had proven trickier for the gentle giant. The medicine cat had no idea why exactly Words had been so sparse with her own, if either shyness, a dislike of speaking, or... something else, but one thing was clear. She was at the very least concerned or serious enough now to force a full - albeit short - question out. A seemingly small gesture, but one the spotted healer appreciated immensely.

"If you are alright..." Lightningstorm began, a dubious look crossing her features as she turned to Firestorm. "And I mean absolutely, positively, without a question alright, then could you please take Batglare, Thundersnow, and Whisperingpaw to one of the larger patient dens? Keep all three of them together in individual nests... Maplepaw," she continued, turning instead to the apprentice. She might not talk much, but it was clear she at least had a clear head on her shoulders... Kitten might be needing that. "I need you to go get some moss from the unused, clean nests around the camp. Bring it to Firestorm to best stop their bleeding. I'll need to send patrols from supplies. Don't wrap their injuries. I don't want them festering with infection. Just... clean them up and make sure they aren't bleeding out. The stream that runs through the den works well to clean up the moss if need be."

Her last set of instructions had been meant for them both. Firestorm wasn't the type to handle the harsher parts of a medicine cat's job well, nausea quick to come along at the slightest hint of infection or injury. With her stomach doing so many twists and turns after her pregnancy had shown itself to make her violently ill at the best times of day, she didn't want the pretty tabby to be left alone and uncomfortable in the den. Still... the lithe calico wasn't so proud as to scoff away and become irate at these two offering help, especially when it wasn't her health on the line. Much as she might loathe WindClanners as a whole, she would not jeopardize their lives so pettily.

Instead, she awaited both she-cat's responses before she nodded, nuzzling her mate and licking her cheek tenderly before turning around in a hurry. She had herbs to gather, and a lazy, no good clan to trust in getting said flowers. Before that, she circled around back towards the deputy, signaling towards the two hares, rabbit, and mouse her patrol had left in the clearing at the sight of the injured cats. She could always put those away later, but she wasn't about to have Words get into trouble over the prey not being in its place. She was certain the deputy would understand if they stayed there for a little while longer... right?

"There's what we got back from Windy Hills, Fallownose. I need to take care of my patients and get supplies... fast... But I've got news that aren't about to make you crack a smile any time soon, love. Twilight Falls isn't the only place with minks on it. We spotted none, but you can ask Maplepaw if you'd like... There was plenty stench from those bloody things permeating the entire area. If they follow the same pattern as with the falls, won't be long till the damn hills are lost to them as well..." Lightningstorm reported, her tail lashing behind her, awaiting the tom's response impatiently before she bounded off, ready to send out patrols of her own.

[+2 Hare | +1 Rabbit | +1 Mouse]

| Sorry for not waiting for responses from you all, I normally wait without a problem, but I would prefer to send these patrols out sooner rather than later! Lil, let me know if you need me to place the prey in storage or not. For those involved with the healing, feel free to use the medicine cat's den or a private thread if it would make it easier to track the number of roleplayers. Just please send me mentions regardless of what is chosen. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 27th, 2024, 01:46 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(140/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw had been walking over with the rest of his patrol, Batglare and Thundersnow, his body slightly sore from the fight. He thought his wounds would hurt much more, but they didn't. Whisperingpaw must have spaced out because Lightningstorm was telling Firestorm to take them away. The marigold furred apprentice padded over to Firestorm, his paws aching.

| @Moonraven [Batglare] | @Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow] | @wendigo [Maplepaw] @Dark [Firestorm]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 30th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare glanced in Lightningstorm's direction as the medicine cat began meowing something or other. He was a little dizzy and a bit too tired to follow everything that was said. As they were directed towards the Firestorm, Batglare silently followed behind Whisperingpaw.
| @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow] | @wendigo [Maplepaw] @Dark [Firestorm]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 27th, 2024 at 05:13 PM.