"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 08:28 PM

Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:11 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Tidepaw, ran over towards Thunderchaser and he noticed her looking at his Back leg,he Thought of the blood and death,smirking he closed his eyes and put his tail down,opening his eyes again they sensed danger. Keeping quiet Tidepaw circled the shecat, The tail and throat are the same thing barely, if eight are attacked then you can get the blood ripped out of your heart.

He spoke nothing as he stopped and stood out of the way of his paws,anger was just taking over as blood flashed in his eyes he looked into a puddle and saw Beetlepaw hi eyes went dull as he stood there completely still and he shook it off,getting into a defensive position and he wasn't going to attack first Ha,I Think I just heard dogs, THUNDERPAW! He remembered that she was attacked by a dog because she kept bringing it up

As he closed his eyes beetlepaw flashed with the dark forest,keep in his mind set on Thunderchaser and Tidepaw growled as his eyes opened once more he stood still again in that same spot,if she attacked his paw,he had a plan and speed with him,Growling louder to scare her,he snarled while smiling at her in an evil tone.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:22 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

~Thunder heard her name being called and knew he was trying to scare her. But that in the past it didnt matter anymore if anything all it did was help her fire burn brighter. As she studied him more she struck his eyes , to distract him she threw a rock at him. And aimed for his face~ Tidepaw stop thinking your mouth is going to get you anywhere. It wont your fighting skills and training will though ~she lectured him as she attacked~

~Thunderchaser knew he would try to attack her neck and face, she knew better than better his as she threw the rock she aimed for his face as she jumped at him~

Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@bmkmb @Cobra
[I like the idea of the patrol plot. It sounds like fun tbh and it'd be interested to get them stung by bees. Kestrel can yell at Lion about causing it lol Also sorry this isn't the best, was drawing a blank on what to write]

Upon hearing Lightningstrike’s comment as the older warrior showed up Kestrelflame’s ears swerved back. Of course, she could speak for herself, but she was not there when she had intentionally spoke. The calico would turn to the other warrior. “Yes, it seems you are.” Kestrelflame would agree with the molly. At least she was somewhat cute, dark grey was not her preferred color but Lightningstrike looked capable enough, and the scars seemed fitting. That was the only thing going for the other molly in the calico’s mind.

Now on to more important things leaving. The young warrior just wanted to patrol to start. Kestrelflame rolled her eyes at Lionpaw's loud whine. Where was the more mature composed tom, she had seen him act previously? Why in the Stars would he even start whining in the first place? It was annoying. Huffing slightly, she would turn her attention to the territory. Yeah, this patrol was not going to go as smoothly as the last one had. They had run into a flock of geese last time and this one was already proving to be more of a hassle. Given, she was considering these to being more playful as a hassle but for her, despite being in a more mellow mood, it was.
Walking along with the two older cats Kestrel would listen to them talk about having fun. Lionpaw of course pointing out everything that he could think of that could go wrong. In turn making Kestrelflame add a silent list of her own. Not only things that wanted to fight them would make this patrol dreary. Have it start raining, or someone do something stupid and get hurt. That would change the mood just as fast. However, part of the calico wanted to run into something to fight, just so she could fight with it. That was something to keep to herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:41 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Tidepaw has hit in the face but he jumped forwards and landed beside Thunderchaser and he tried to attack her tail,not face or neck like everyone thinks he will . As he swiped her tail as he aimed to do,hopefully he was expected to do it, Tidepaw snarled as he stood up on his back 2 paws tucking his tail around his leg to not get knocked down

(Short reply because that's what you gave me :/)

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:41 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Blueface padded through the forest, feeling lost. he scented the air, hoping to smell out some prey.
(open)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:58 PM
Slayer To Stake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Tidepaw has hit in the face but he jumped forwards and landed beside Thunderchaser and he tried to attack her tail,not face or neck like everyone thinks he will . As he swiped her tail as he aimed to do,hopefully he was expected to do it, Tidepaw snarled as he stood up on his back 2 paws tucking his tail around his leg to not get knocked down

(Short reply because that's what you gave me :/)
(idc , I usually dont do paragrpahs. )

~Thunderchaser noticed that he jump ed to side and quickly change her position as she landed. and tried swipe his right back paw~ Go Faster! Its the best way to attack me. ~She knew he was up his speed , and got prepared the take a hit. Lets hope he has claws away or she was going to do some heavy damage~

Old January 23rd, 2021, 03:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Watching closely as Eaglepaw went along with the routine, Sycamorerain was pleasantly surprised when she prevented her paws from making noise on the ground by spreading her toes. The end result was just a little bit off, but he was still impressed she was doing this well on the first try. "Close. Good work figuring out how to stop making noise with your paws, but your pounce needs a little tweaking. I suppose you still could've caught it by landing fully on top of it like that, but it'll be easier to kill by landing on it with your front paws. Try again, and make sure you get a good judge on the distance you need to jump and the force you're putting in your spring."
Eaglekit wanted to hiss. She hated instructions. But she also wanted to learn how to hunt. And she didn't want her mentor to know her full intentions. So she backed up and tried again. She snuck quietly, thought for a minute and pounced, her paws landing on the rock. The rock hurt her a little but she ignored it.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:10 AM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Sunpoppy's stance drooped as he trailed in Hareflood's alert shadow, reminiscent of the patrolling warrior whereas he couldn't be bothered. They weren't in the eye of the leader, who the hell cared out in the middle of nowhere? Briefly, he surveyed his companion's posture and considered flopping around on the ground only to quiz him on which impression of a clanmate he was doing--it would lighten the mood, he imagined. But rolling in snow for the sake of imitating a joke didn't appeal enough to put forth the effort. At least they were on the patrol together, they weren't being separated and tormented by the others.

"Getting sent out here to hunt, things must be getting desperate," he idly commented but couldn't picture the fresh-kill pile off the top of his head, something he attributed to his lack of visits. There was rarely a moment when his appetite aligned with no clanmates surrounding the area, and he'd rather risk going hungry than getting berated for the tenth time in a day. "Hope they like rats." Not that he was the picture of enthusiasm to catch any prey at all, he was more content to wander around like a ghost and wait out the patrol.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:55 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post

(idc , I usually dont do paragrpahs. )

~Thunderchaser noticed that he jump ed to side and quickly change her position as she landed. and tried swipe his right back paw~ Go Faster! Its the best way to attack me. ~She knew he was up his speed , and got prepared the take a hit. Lets hope he has claws away or she was going to do some heavy damage~
Tidepaw filled with hate,anger raged in him,he smashed his paw down on her tail,or he aimed to slam it down on her tail,the tabby saw a bloody area and death,He jumped up and tried to bite her leg.Don't talk to me idiot,you cried about death. He snarled,his father came to.mind and flashed over Thunderchaser, the Tabby tom tried to kill Tidepaw and Tidepaw had slashed his neck,He didn't even know that she was attacking,His Father was alive still. I thought I killed you traitor Keeping in the shadows he charged at the warrior,He forgot all about Thunderchaser, It was just his daddy. Taking a hit he got up and he kept trying to bite her neck open. (Tidepaw has daddy issues)

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Last edited by stag; January 23rd, 2021 at 11:57 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:24 PM
Slayer To Stake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Tidepaw filled with hate,anger raged in him,he smashed his paw down on her tail,or he aimed to slam it down on her tail,the tabby saw a bloody area and death,He jumped up and tried to bite her leg.Don't talk to me idiot,you cried about death. He snarled,his father came to.mind and flashed over Thunderchaser, the Tabby tom tried to kill Tidepaw and Tidepaw had slashed his neck,He didn't even know that she was attacking,His Father was alive still. I thought I killed you traitor Keeping in the shadows he charged at the warrior,He forgot all about Thunderchaser, It was just his daddy. Taking a hit he got up and he kept trying to bite her neck open. (Tidepaw has daddy issues)
You dog understand it was a pack! ~thunderchaser threw her leg forward and caught her tail in her swift movements.~ Im not called thunder for not reason. ~As she quickly regained her stance , she studied tidepaws stance . It was ok , but not that good. Then she noticed something. planned to strike there~Thunderchaser threw herself under him and got her backlegs ready to kick him off balance. As she all that , her pelt look liked lightning as she was that fast. This kid was not just gonna call her weak and her a traitor and get away with it~ You better shut that trap of yours. And focus. if you were in a real fight they would of beat your ass. ~ thunderchaser was done going easy on him~

Last edited by Astraea; January 23rd, 2021 at 01:24 PM.