Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Socks @Role @Milky Way

Snakekit's glare was piercing. He hated his bright pelt contrasting from the shadows and taking away some of his sneakiness. He didn't like anyone in this den except his family, that was all he needed. The other kits shrill voices grated on the young toms ears, and Snakekit gritted his teeth. He wanted to explore, get away from their games and cause some trouble. Unfortunately for him, Paleheart and Hareleap made sure he didn't escape. He wasn't afraid of what was out there, he'd face it head on! If only he could manipulate or sneak his way out of his parents intelligent gaze. Unfortunately, unlike the other kits (not his littermates. They were okay) in this den, his parents were watchful and kept an eye on him as he huffed. Might as well talk with the others. "Hi, Garterkit, Geckokit,
Chameleonkit." He greeted his littermates.

~~
Hareleap watched his kits fondly, he had deemed them the 'grumpy litter'. Because, minus Geckokit, all of them were little grumps. They certainly were a pawful, but he loved them anyways. He turned to his mate, Paleheart, and grinned. "Maybe next litter will be the 'happy litter'." He joked, making sure to watch the litter of kits as well while he spoke. No telling what any of them, minus Geckokit again, would do. Geckokit was the calmest kit they'd had that litter. Paleheart and him were exhausted! Paleheart more so, perhaps, but they'd have to watch these pawfuls for 5 moons!
Paleheart smiled warmly as her kits explored the nursery. The fact that she had kits was almost too hard to believe, but her proof was right there. All of her grumpy little kittens- and then of course Geckokit. The poor thing was the only happy kit it seemed. Swiveling her ears to hear her mates remark, the exhausted Siamese smiled brightly. "Maybe, or we might just have grumpy genes hidden somewhere. Garterkit, what are you doing?"

At this time, the fluffy Garterkit was unsuccessfully trying to sneak up and pounce on his father. With an angry glare, he pushed himself back up to his full, although small, height. Grumbling under his breath, the kit puffed out his chest to look strong. With a loud and clear voice, Garterkit called "Oi! Snakekit!" And dashed over to his brother with long strides. "Let's play a prank on someone!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Paleheart smiled warmly as her kits explored the nursery. The fact that she had kits was almost too hard to believe, but her proof was right there. All of her grumpy little kittens- and then of course Geckokit. The poor thing was the only happy kit it seemed. Swiveling her ears to hear her mates remark, the exhausted Siamese smiled brightly. "Maybe, or we might just have grumpy genes hidden somewhere. Garterkit, what are you doing?"

At this time, the fluffy Garterkit was unsuccessfully trying to sneak up and pounce on his father. With an angry glare, he pushed himself back up to his full, although small, height. Grumbling under his breath, the kit puffed out his chest to look strong. With a loud and clear voice, Garterkit called "Oi! Snakekit!" And dashed over to his brother with long strides. "Let's play a prank on someone!"
Hareleap chuckled at his mates words. "Not as grumpy as these little energy balls." He mewed with amusement, giving Snakekit's head a little lick. He squirmed away afterwards, glaring with embarassment. Hareleap chuckled. he almost couldn't believe he was a father, but a piece of proof was glaring at him with adorable evil eyes. He snorted. "I'm scared" he promised Snakekit, who grinned with cute pride.

Hareleap chuckled as Garterkit failed to pounce on him, giving him a little nudge. "I'll let you try again later, Garterkit." He promised. Snakekit giggled at the thought of the small kit clinging to their towering father. "Alright!" Snakekit mewed with mischievous glee, waving his tail to say bye to his other siblings, he looked over at Garterkit. "Who should we prank?" He asked.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap chuckled at his mates words. "Not as grumpy as these little energy balls." He mewed with amusement, giving Snakekit's head a little lick. He squirmed away afterwards, glaring with embarassment. Hareleap chuckled. he almost couldn't believe he was a father, but a piece of proof was glaring at him with adorable evil eyes. He snorted. "I'm scared" he promised Snakekit, who grinned with cute pride.

Hareleap chuckled as Garterkit failed to pounce on him, giving him a little nudge. "I'll let you try again later, Garterkit." He promised. Snakekit giggled at the thought of the small kit clinging to their towering father. "Alright!" Snakekit mewed with mischievous glee, waving his tail to say bye to his other siblings, he looked over at Garterkit. "Who should we prank?" He asked.
"I'm gonna get you next time. You're too big, anyone could snag you with their claws!" Not comprehending the words he said and not realizing it was an insult, Garterkit snickered and swiped at Hareleap's paw with his own. Then, turning to Snakekit, Garter whispered, "Anyone! Dad, mom, Gecko, Chameleon, any mean kit in the nursery, I'm not going to be biased. You pick!" The kit tried his best to give a menacing, wolfish smile, but the young Garterkit only succeeded in a laugh-worthy snarl. He stood and bounced on his paw pads, his energy wanting to be released, whether it be through a prank or just tormenting his parents.

Paleheart leaned over with a little effort and licked both Garterkit and Snakekit, smiling. She looked up at her mate, hearing his words. The molly smiled warmly and waved her tail lazily through the air, knowing her kits could use it as hunting practice. "That's nothing but the truth, Hare. I think they have more energy than I did when I was an apprentice, and that was an ordeal." With a chuckle, Paleheart licked her muzzle and watched her kits. Noticing Chameleonkit pouting, the Siamese flicked her tail to get her son's attention. "Chameleonkit, come here, you're pouting again." Paleheart's tone was a mix of calm, concern, and sweetness. @Role
"MooooOooooom! You're going to embarrass me!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 25th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

@CandyFlossCat @Socks @Milky Way

Chameleonkit stormed over to his mother, his striking, green eyes gleaming with anger and disappointment. "M-m-mom! I can't taaaalk rrrright," he complained, his eyes round with worry. Chameleonkit whimpered and fell down on his stomach in defeat. His black paws unsheathed their small weapons, and Chameleonkit dug them into the ground. He was angry. He was sad. He was both. Chameleonkit hated himself and StarClan more than ever right now.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Socks @Milky Way

Chameleonkit stormed over to his mother, his striking, green eyes gleaming with anger and disappointment. "M-m-mom! I can't taaaalk rrrright," he complained, his eyes round with worry. Chameleonkit whimpered and fell down on his stomach in defeat. His black paws unsheathed their small weapons, and Chameleonkit dug them into the ground. He was angry. He was sad. He was both. Chameleonkit hated himself and StarClan more than ever right now.
Paleheart's eyes softened, and the young queen pulled her kit closer to her with an outstretched paw. "I doesn't matter how you talk. You know why? Because you have a beautiful voice. Do you know that, Chameleonkit? Every time you say something, I listen because you have one of the most beautiful voices I've heard. You must take after your father." With a soft smile, the molly licked Chameleonkit's head affectionately.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

When Geckokit had leaped onto his brother, the thing had moved again. He scrambled to get off the slightly large kit to chase it only to be nudged by his father asking what he was doing. He pouted slightly, looking up to speak towards the larger cat. "The flying thing's annoying me.." He said simply before turning away. It had been on his father's chest when he looked up, but now it was on the wall about a few tail-lengths away. He scurried away from the rest of his family for a moment.
He had got it, it couldn't go anywhere, now he could catch it. He lowered himself with his rump in the air, trying to imitate a hunting crouch. He moved noisily to the wall and leaped at the thing with paws forward... Only to not hit anything, jump straight into the wall, and slump to the floor with a tiny, almost silent whine.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 25th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@blue jellie
@CandyFlossCat
@Milky Way

Beams of sunlight that seemed deliberately aimed at his eyes woke Thistlepaw. With a grumbling groan, he stood up in his nest, knowing that there's no way he'd be able to keep sleeping with it this bright. He treated himself to a long and luxurious stretch, and yawned as he tried to shake the sleep from his eyes. This was meant to be the first morning that his mentor Ambercloud, would be resuming training with him after her accident. A flash of the horrid moment when the adder's fangs sank into her shoulder rippled through his head and he began to groom the fur on his forepaws in an effort to distract him mind. If only I'd just moved out of the way... but no, I had to be a rabbir-brained show-off. It wasn't the first time he'd had the thought. The truth was, Ambercloud didn't have to come within a whisker's length of joining Starclan that day. She only came to help because he'd misjudged the situation and thought he could kill the viper before it struck. But he hadn't told her that. The only cat he'd revealed this awful truth to was Chanterellepaw. He blushed as he thought of the pretty shecat and glanced around the den, wondering if she was still there.

(I'm in favor of no post order so that we can keep this a little more loose and free wheeling, but some people like it just because it assures equality in number of posts. What do ya'll think?)

Old September 25th, 2017, 09:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Crocusblossom padded through the territory quietly, her ears pricked and her legs tense. This was her first patrol since the prey stealing began, and the possibility of a fight was one the thick-furred molly couldn't shake. She had never been in a fight before, never planned to, and never wanted to initiate one. That would mean having to speak with Blazingstar, and Crocus would rather directly go for a badger than do that. Still tense, Crocusblossom flicked her fluffy tail and looked around at the fellow warriors in her patrol. She didn't know any of them, but one looked... strong. Very strong. Like he could defend anyone from anything. The molly sighed, feeling the thick fur around her neck flatten slightly from her breath. She continued walking, trying to keep her attention on the border, but she kept sneaking glances of the larger tom. Crocusblossom, calm down! He wouldn't want to talk to someone as small and shy as me anyway.
@woly
Spireflare was irritated at the thought of another cat stealing their prey. Of course, his claws went to point at Thunderclan. they had been rising tension for what seemed like moons now, and it was only digging under his fur. In his mind, he could take out every single Thunderclan warrior single pawed. He was bigger then most cats, thick ginger fur with scars painted across his body showing that he had been in many spars before, and some Thunderclan stunts wasnt going to make him back down anytime soon. He could feel someones gaze on him. Taking a short glance towards the molly, she caught her gaze for a second, green eyes locking with hers before turning them back to the border. He had to focus, and didnt really care for others anyway. Ignoring whatever the other cats were saying he took charge, tail raised up in the air to signal that he, out of everyone, was going to be leading this patrol. ¨I suggest we make our way down this trail over here, we dont know how far those big headed thunder cats stepped into out territory.¨
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

My opinion? I really don't have an opinion, lol.
@Charmer @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Ambercloud, awake and healed, stood up from her perch outside the apprentice's den and walked in. She was excited to begin training her apprentice again. After all, she had just pretty much come back from the dead.
The she-cat glanced around, eyes finally landing on Thistlepaw. He was awake, thankfully. "Ready to go hunting?" She asked, her ginger spots standing out in the gloom.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Zero to Hero

As Blazingstar finished licking scraps, his gaze moved towards Surgestorm again. At this point, he was half-listening, though nodding as he had Blazingstar's full attention. However, he did pick up the last parts of the lecture and let out a long, dramatic sigh. The dramatic part to induce humor despite the serious topic. "Oh Surgestorm, you don't have to worry that much about me. Every day seems a little excessive, don't you think? I mean, there are other clan members that will need to see you more," he spoke, half referring to the strange range of kits he had found over the last few weeks... well up until this moment in time. Blazingstar had brought back a few strange kits, ones that were hurt and others that didn't have a place to go. It was rather... odd for a leader to be doing such a thing, however, that phase was done for now. He wasn't going to try and save every kit he found, his clan needed to eat first. "I appreciate that you care so much, though. Don't think I don't," he finished, flicking his tail a little. His energy was starting to come back a bit, it was becoming apparent with each moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread